Melinda's Obsession 02 (Forbes-100)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then nothing came from Gina or Melinda for another week. So, Jeff and Michele believed all that business was already over.

On Sunday morning Jeff and Michele were still in bed having sex. Michele was riding Jeff's cock in cowgirl position when the doorbell rang.

Michele had to get up, put on a robe, and go to open the front door, and Jeff had to cover his naked body with a blanket.

When the door opened, Melinda showed up there. She walked to Jeff past Michele and said, "Hi."

Jeff didn't greet her and just asked, "What do you want?"

Melinda said, "Are you guys fucking again? You smell like sex."

Jeff said, "It's none of your business. If you don't leave immediately, I'll call 911, have the police kick you out, and then I'll charge you for trespassing."

Melinda told them, "Hold on. I'm here to make an offer you cannot resist."

Then she offered to pay $200,000 to each, Jeff, and Michele, after their court testimony and double Jeff's monthly payments according to their original contract. Also, she said no provisions will be enforced banning him from seeing his child.

Jeff reminded Melinda that her child wasn't his and he absolutely didn't care about him or Melinda, so she could go fuck herself.

Melinda continued pressing on Jeff with her offers, raising stakes. Michele was standing in the doorway to the bedroom, listening to them and saying nothing.

Finally, after about a half hour of arguing Jeff blurted, "One million dollars right now!"

Melinda said with relief, "Ok."

And then Michele quietly added, "And ten million dollars upon receiving your father's legacy."

Melinda glanced at Michele with hatred, ready to burn her to ashes. Then yelled, "You, guys are ripping me off! I can pay you another million after that and that's it."

Jeff said, "Melinda, we are not your slaves or even your employees. We don't have any business with you and don't want it. We don't need you and didn't invite you here. So, either pay a million right now and bring a contract for ten million more or get out immediately. That's it. Period."

Melinda winced and hissed, "Ok." Then she grabbed a cell phone from her purse and opened her bank app.

After about a minute of her manipulations, a "Ding" sound came from Jeff's phone notifying him that $1,000,000US was deposited in his checking account.

Jeff said, "Ok. Bring me an IOU for ten million and all required paperwork before we go to the courthouse. And now please leave us alone."

Melinda hissed, "Enjoy your fuck," meaning it both verbatim and figuratively. Then she left.

The next week Jeff, Michele and Gina showed up at court.

Before the hearing, Gina handed Jeff Melinda's copy of their old contract cancelled by her and a shorter paper.

That paper was a notarized IOU statement signed by Melinda that she owed Jeff $10M due immediately after receiving funds from her father's legacy.

Also, another notarized paper from Melinda stated she declined any rights for child support from Jeff for their son as she was capable and willing to support him by herself.

That document was created when Jeff consulted with his lawyer whom he hired after Melinda's first payment. It should prevent any further of Melinda's attempts to get money back from Jeff and rip him off again.

Since all agreements were met and Melinda showed up at the last minute, all four went to the courtroom being called there by bailiff and testified in front of a judge and Melinda's lawyers as stipulated before.

After a few court formalities, the judge ruled that Jeff was officially recognized as the father of Melinda's son, congratulated him, and said they could get official records for the Bureau of Vital Statistics at the next morning. Then Melinda could obtain a birth certificate for her and Jeff's common son there.

After the hearing was over, they left the courtroom and went in different directions, saying nothing. Jeff was holding Michele's arm, Gina walking with lawyers, and Melinda walking alone with just her own musings.

A couple of weeks later Gina called Jeff and said that Melinda finally got all her father's funds. While it was still huge money, she got much less cash than she expected as most of the funds were in stock, not easy to sell.

So, according to Gina, Melinda could not afford to pay Jeff ten million instantly as stipulated. At least not now and they would have to wait.

Hence, Melinda suggested to pay one million now and then the rest in $100,000 monthly installments. Otherwise, she was going to file bankruptcy if Jeff and Gina tried to collect their debt according to her IOU paper.

So, Gina already had to agree to Melinda's suggestion even if Gina's portion in this business was much smaller than Jeff's.

Jeff briefly told Gina, "No," and added that Melinda's debt was already due because she received her dad's legacy in full and he didn't care how much was there. Then he added that he didn't want to have any further business with that bitch.

Gina agreed with Jeff and said she would pass that news to Melinda.

In about one hour Melinda called Jeff by herself and started explaining her troubles with the payment of ten million to him now.

She couldn't sell a large amount of stock quickly or get bank credit to use her shares as collateral. Otherwise, she would have to file bankruptcy and he would receive much less from her assets' liquidation.

Melinda even offered to pay twenty million instead of ten, but in one year from the date or in monthly installments.

Jeff told her that wouldn't work and if she didn't pay within three days, he would contact a collection agency to recover her debt regardless of consequences.

When Melinda offered Jeff fifty million in one year, he yelled, "Fuck off!" and hung up.

The next day Gina called them again. She said that Melinda ripped her off with additional negotiations.

Because of Melinda's financial hardship due to Jeff's debt, under menacing Melinda's bankruptcy, Gina had to agree to a much smaller payment than originally stipulated. Otherwise, in the worst case, Gina would get even less money and in much longer time due to bankruptcy proceedings.

Jeff wanted to interrupt Gina, saying he didn't care about Melinda and her problems. But Gina told him she had a great offer to them from herself having nothing to do with Melinda's business.

Gina explained that she knew the porn business very well working in it as a recruiter for a couple of decades. The funds she already got from Melinda were sufficient to become a producer of porn movies. She wanted to make a movie named "Forbes 100" with the entire story of this business with Melinda.

Certainly, characters would have different names and the action would even take place in a different country. But the story in general would stay the same.

Gina was going to play herself and offered Jeff and Michele roles as actors to also play their own characters.

The only problem was finding an actress for the role of Melinda's character. Even as a recruiter knowing many porn stars, Gina knew nobody who could sit on a Gyno chair and fuck, pretending to be multitasking with business operations and show absolutely no reaction to sex. Such a person had to be either heavily drugged or the same kind of insane as Melinda.

Gina was going to make two movies at the same time based on the same story and with many shared scenes. One of them would be "Forbes 100 XXX," only for adult theaters and another one, "Forbes 100 NC-17," for a more general audience.

The latter one wouldn't have explicit sexual scenes and would be depicted mostly like a psychological drama.

Gina said she couldn't pay Jeff and Melinda wages for their roles in her movies. However, she could offer ten percent of stock to each of them in her LLC and share her copyright for the movie.

If the movies became a commercial success, the couple would start receiving royalties according to their shares.

Jeff said with hesitation, "Umm, I need to think," without giving Gina any answer.

When he hung up, he delivered all that news to Michele.

The girl was very excited and instantly agreed with Gina's offer. Then she quickly called Gina and accepted it.

However, Jeff decided to decline the offer. All that humiliation from Melinda was still too painful for him when he thought about sex with another woman who was acting like Melinda. Also, he didn't want to get ED after movie shooting and repeating the nightmare of the last year even if most of the scenes could be staged.

Jeff still remembered that constant dull pain in his genitals after heavy use of them for several months and their stimulation with Dr. Andrews' prescriptions.

Melinda used him as a milking cow with a single goal -- provide as much product as possible. Total cattle-like treatment.

The three days offered to Melinda had passed and Jeff still hadn't heard from her or received any money. Before going to bed he had a brief conversation with Michele, and they decided to talk to the lawyer the next morning to sue Melinda for her debt.

Suddenly around 3am they were woken up with a "Ding" noise from the phone. A text message from Jeff's bank indicated a ten million direct deposit from an offshore account and another message from Melinda telling him, "Debt paid 100% - see transaction #xxxxxxxx. Receipt required."

Jeff checked his bank account to verify his new balance, forwarded Melinda a text message from the bank adding nothing from himself and fell asleep again hugging naked Michele lying next to him.

After the money cleared in the bank, Jeff was out for the entire day and Michele went to college to take her graduation exams.

The girl was already home when Jeff came with a huge bouquet of one hundred red roses and a nice leather folder with papers.

He handed the roses to Michele saying, "Congratulations! We are rich now."

Then Jeff produced a box with a golden ring and large diamonds from his pocket, opened it, put it on the folder, and offered it to Michele saying, "Michele, I love you. Will you marry me?"

The folder contained completed paperwork for a big, brand-new house purchased just a few hours ago with 100% down payment.

Michele smiled at Jeff saying, "Sure. However, with several conditions. Will you accept them?" Then she told those to Jeff.

"First, I want a church wedding with my parents, all my friends, and several partners from my porn business."

Jeff was surprised with such a request and said, "I didn't see you attending any church. I thought you are atheist or maybe agnostic, same as me, aren't you?"

"You are right, Jeff. I don't practice any religion. But I believe in God as a supreme intelligence and our creator. So, you can consider me as agnostic. But I want a Church as a congregation of people believing in God to bless our marriage. It can be any Christian church, Jewish or even Muslim if you want, as the God is the same for all religions."

"How about a Catholic church? I was born and baptized Catholic," asked Jeff, "Would it be ok for you?"

"Sure, as long as they don't ask me unwanted questions, blame me or force me to change my lifestyle."

"No problem. I believe we can handle that," said Jeff and continued, "What are your other conditions?"

"I want to open my own clinic after graduation and internship when I get my diploma and license for medical practice. That will need a lot of money."

Jeff giggled saying, "Don't worry, dear. You earned that money with your single phrase about ten million you said to Melinda."

Then they both laughed loud remembering their impromptu ripping off Melinda ten times more than she begrudgingly agreed at the beginning.

"And my last condition might be toughest," said Michele. "I'm not sure if you agree with it."

"What's that?" asked Jeff concerned, being slightly scared of Michele's tone.

"I want to continue working as a porn star," said the girl quietly and quickly added, "Believe me, it's very important for me."

She added that Gina already started her movie project.

Gina was casting actors for the roles of Jeff's and Melinda's characters. Production would start in a couple of weeks, and Michele would be busy playing her role.

Also, Michele wanted to continue her porn career further after that movie as she enjoyed that job and the novelty of its experience with different partners.

Michele reminded Jeff of their previous conversation on that topic and added, "There is nothing personal about my partners in porn business. My love, my mind and my body belong only to you, Jeff. So, it's not cheating as long as we both agree, and I do it openly. It's just a purely professional relationship. I love you and promise to be a faithful wife for you outside of my business."

Jeff was always open-minded about sex and the idea of coming into a woman right after other men always made him horny. He instantly felt arousal just by thinking about sex with Michele after somebody already had dumped his cum load into her.

Jeff remembered when Michele came back right from a porn session smelling of sex and with cum dripping from her pussy and how he enjoyed it.

Jeff hugged Michele from behind placing his hands on her breasts and whispered into her ear, "Don't worry, my love. I'm ok with that. You and I both enjoy sex in all its varieties, and I want us to be happy in our marriage. I'm even open to MFM, FMF or orgies with several people as long as we both agree and do not cheat on each other. Let's trust each other and enjoy our life."

Michele turned her face to Jeff with a look of relief and nodded saying nothing.

Jeff kissed Michele passionately, starting from her mouth, caressing her tongue with his and going down to her pussy by lifting her skirt.

It was hot and juicy with the exciting smell of a young woman in her best shape.

Michele hadn't showered since the morning and her body acquired even more of that aroma. She took off Jeff's jeans and underwear. Michele was still in a short skirt and blouse and, as Jeff noticed, without panties as always.

He assumed the girl even went to college for exams dressed that way.

Being almost a foot taller than Michele and twice as heavy as her, Jeff grabbed his fiancée under her butt like a little baby and penetrated her pussy with his penis, still kissing her deeply.

Michele crossed her legs behind Jeff's back and held his neck with her arms moving back and forth on his dick.

It pounded her pussy, pressing pelvis to pelvis, making wet sucking noises every time it exited.

Michele's vulva moved together with Jeff's penis like it was trying to swallow his dick whole and then release it, continuing that sweet play. Slimy drool dripped from Michele's vagina mixing with Jeff's juices.

In about ten minutes Jeff felt contractions in Michele's body, beginning deep in her belly and moving to her vagina, gripping his cock inside of her. At that moment he had to pause for a few seconds and then resumed his motions again after she relaxed a little.

And then Jeff's orgasm exploded. The man felt his cock throbbing and pumping cum deep into Michele. More and more with each contraction.

They synchronized their rhythms. When Jeff pumped, Michele's pussy relaxed a bit. Then it gripped Jeff's cock even stronger with a few powerful contractions, intensifying his orgasm. Then the process repeated in several cycles until Jeff's testicles were completely dry.

Jeff carefully put Michele on her feet and whispered, "Michele, I love you. And I want your tasty creampie."

Then he squatted in front of the girl and licked up the fluids coming from her. Again, it was a mix of his own sperm with female juices, sweat and light notes of urine like the first time in Melinda's office.

It tasted delicious to Jeff. So, he enjoyed it, licking Michele's pussy deeper and deeper, swallowing that nectar.

When he finished and stood up, Michele squatted in front of Jeff and cleaned his penis with her mouth, licking their mixed juices from it. Then she got up and they spent the next few minutes in a long French kiss, caressing lips and tongues inside of their mouths and transferring leftover cum to each other here and there, sharing its taste.

After that, they poured glasses of wine, hugged, lightly kissed again, and slowly drank, being still naked from the waist down and fully relaxed. They admired each other's bodies and their faces showed total happiness from life and from each other.

In the next couple of weeks, they were very busy. Jeff started preparations for his wedding with Michele and their move to the new house. Michele spent almost all her time with her college graduation and Gina's project.

As Gina promised, she and Michele signed a contract transferring ten percent of Gina's stock to Michele after completion of the "Forbes-100" movies and their release to theaters. Also, Michele was listed as a copyright co-owner for the movies to be produced.

Gina started casting for Melinda's and Jeff's characters by posting ads on her website with an "Adult only" warning.

The requirements for Jeff's character described a male actor similar to Jeff's age, appearance, and fitness. Specific requirements included the ability to achieve erection under psychological stress and maintain it during intercourse, including cunnilingus and masturbation, with two female partners for at least fifteen minutes. Ability to ejaculate in front of the camera was welcome but not required.

Gina told Michele that most of the creampie scenes and cum eating could be staged with artificial, starch-based fluids.

It was more difficult to find an actress for Melinda's role. Besides age, fitness, and other physical parameters, it included the ability to withstand at least fifteen minutes of intercourse with a male partner without orgasm or any visible emotions. The candidate should be able to suppress them without demonstrating any visual signs.

Additional requirements included the ability to read, type, eat, talk, use the phone, and perform other tasks unrelated to sex during the penetration of penis or other objects into her vagina in front of the camera.

Both job positions required medical clearances certifying no STD's, any other infections, or allergies to starch or the other components used to make mock cum.

Women without their own contraception means would be provided with a free IUD or prescription pills per doctor's recommendation. Job-related medical assistance would be provided for free.

Married candidates must provide notarized statements from their spouses approving their participation in the project after the first phase of the selection process if they were selected.

Gina received a few hundred applications for male and female roles and selected the ten most successful candidates for testing in each gender group.

They signed all necessary paperwork about their voluntary participation in sex-related activities during casting and production of the movie and completed all other formalities.

Dr. Andrews, Gina's old business partner, inspected their genitals and entire bodies for any flaws and medical conditions potentially affecting their jobs. Then he took samples of their bodily fluids for lab analysis.

Gina's biggest concern was still the female actor who was able to play Melinda's role successfully as nobody was appealing to Gina so far.

She set up appointments for ten female candidates in a few days, two hours apart from each other. Gina told them they would be tested on a sybian, a mechanical sex machine developed for female masturbation and achieving orgasm.

Gina gave the candidates some booklets with machine descriptions, a User's Manual, best practices, Internet links etc. However, she said their goal would be suppressing their orgasms and indication of any emotions.

Also, they might be given assignments to do some routine non-sex-related tasks while riding the sybian.

1...345678