Melinda's Obsession 03 (Alumni Day)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Does Jeff know? thought Ben. Should I tell him? Perhaps not, as it's none of my business.

Now Ben watched Jeff dancing with the Michele-like girl in a costume of leather strips.

The girl's left hand was hugging Jeff around his back pressing him to her breasts and her right hand was deep in Jeff's pants apparently giving him pleasure.

Jeff was rubbing the girl's shaved bikini area and her crotch slightly dipping her pussy with his right hand and kissing her at the same time.

Other guys were also all buzzed and horny, aroused by hosting girls. The entire party was on the verge of swinging into an uncontrolled orgy.

Some guys unbuttoned their shirts, and few already doffed their pants staying only in undies with big bulges on them or even completely bottomless.

As Ben was deprived from sex for more than a month, he became very horny and couldn't control his instincts.

Ben's huge dick erected in his clothes threatening to rip through them and required relief. The almost naked Sabrina in front of him was very seductive with all her privates open and ready for his reach.

Looking at the other couples, Ben suddenly decided, there is nothing wrong with that. Shawna won't know and he doffed his pants. He didn't wear undies and appeared bottomless. His dick popped up and pressed hard to Sabrina's belly slightly above her Y-zone making slimy traces on it with precum fluids dripping from Ben.

Sabrina exclaimed, "Wow! You are the man," with impression of Ben's endowment and squatted in front of him taking his penis into her mouth and down to her throat.

Ben's dick moved there and back while Ben moaned, enjoying a deepthroat from Sabrina.

Kevin was fully naked and rubbed his penis between the buttocks of his partner, preparing to enter her from the rear side. The girl didn't mind about that and moved her pelvis towards Kevin.

Jason still had his tie and glasses on, but nothing else. He squatted in front of his partner and ate out her pussy, stretching her leather strips apart with his hands for better access.

The girl put one of her feet on a chair, opening her pussy wider and moaned with each movement of Jason's tongue, pushing her vagina towards him.

That's why our female classmates weren't invited to this party, thought Ben. Interesting, if they have something similar in a different place right now?

Nobody noticed a woman coming to the stage as all men were extremely horny and focused on their partners and other couples around.

Suddenly, all lights dimmed, and erotic music turned into loud Salsoul 3001 tune with limelight focused to the lady on the stage.

Ben and the other men turned their eyes to that direction not even realizing that all their female partners instantly vanished, and the crowd of semi-naked men was standing in front of a single lady shining bright on the stage.

Ben immediately recognized their former classmate Melinda, the only woman attending that strange "men only" reunion party.

She was about six feet tall with shoulder-length brown hair in a ponytail. Her attire consisted of a white blouse, black skirt, stockings of the same color and high-heeled black shoes with red soles on her feet.

Surprisingly, Melinda still looked to be in her early thirties while the ages of all other classmates were in the upper forties to fifties.

How's that possible? though Ben. Has she found a fountain of youth?

Ben remembered Melinda from their school years as a very social girl with strong leadership skills. She attended all student events and organized many of them including charity fundraisers, helping orphans, and entertaining sick kids in hospitals, working with church communities, people with disabilities and so on.

Melinda had a lot of friends considering her peers from those activities as ones and no boyfriend or somebody close to her. She always used any chance to show her dominance and leadership skills.

When Shawna was unavailable for few weeks, Ben was introduced to Melinda by his friend Cory as a guy whom Melinda could trust and left one-on-one with her in the lobby of the college building.

Melinda talked to Ben straight without any smalltalk, "I heard you don't have your girlfriend now and I'm sure you need sex. Also, Cory told me you have a large penis and testicles. So, I believe you have a lot of semen in them waiting for release."

"Umm," mumbled Ben glancing at his feet and not knowing what to say.

"Men typically masturbate in such a situation to dump cum and get relief. But I have a better offer for you. Don't dump it out yet and pump it into me instead," continued Melinda.

"How?" asked Ben quietly being incredibly surprised.

"The traditional way from your penis to my vagina. Take a shower with soap tonight. Thoroughly shave your face, armpits, and all hair around your privates. Then come to my dorm room at 7:20pm. My roommates will be out. And you can dump your cum into my body as I need it for my productivity."

Melinda's suggestion sounded more like a business offer than an affair or request for dating, not promising anything more than a pure physiological act of relief. So, after short hesitation Ben agreed believing it's not cheating on Shawna and the offense to her is nothing more serious than masturbation.

Nevertheless, Ben arrived at the appointment time bringing a cake and a bottle of cheap wine and said, "Hi, Melinda," with the intention to start a date with her.

Melinda interrupted saying, "Put the cake in the fridge and doff all your bottom clothes. Fondle your dick if it's limp as we have a very short time. So, be quick."

Then Melinda took off her skirt staying bottomless and stood in the doggy position spreading her legs wide with support on her elbows placed on the bed.

"Enter my vagina if you are ready and don't touch my body with your hands. You must cum as quickly as you can. My roommates will be back in ten to fifteen minutes."

Deprived from sex for weeks Ben was very horny. So, he pushed his huge erect dick into Melinda down to the balls and after about five minutes of intensive motions in and out he unloaded generous amount of semen deep into her belly.

When that happened, Melinda rubbed Ben's testicles to pump more cum into her.

Melinda said, "Good," after Ben finished. Then she put on thick grey panties. They became instantly soaked with juices leaking from her pussy.

A strong smell of sex was wafting from Melinda around the room. But apparently, she didn't care.

Melinda put on her skirt and said to Ben, "If you want to do it again, come tomorrow at 8:15pm with the same preparations. Don't be late." Then Melinda opened a door for Ben and told him, "Goodbye."

Such daily encounters with Melinda continued for about a week, repeating with the same routine.

By the end of that week Shawna called Ben and said, "My mom feels better. I miss you, Ben. So, we can meet downtown tomorrow evening, go to a restaurant, and then spend a night together."

"I miss you too, my Chocolate. I love you and I want you."

"Kiss you, Ben. So, let's meet tomorrow at six at our usual place near Starbucks at Third Street."

Ben was looking forward to his date with Shawna and suddenly was met by Melinda and four his other male friends.

Melinda suggested to them something extremely hard to believe to be true. She offered them herself for group sex with all five at the same time that night...

Ben's memories were interrupted by the amplified voice of Melinda standing on the stage under limelight. The screen showed her in full height dimmed and appearing like a huge ghost behind a real person.

"Good evening, gentlemen," said Melinda with a calm voice, showing no emotions. "I'm happy to see you here and glad you are enjoying our party. My goal was to make it as joyful and informal as possible, and I believe that goal has been achieved."

With those words Melinda made a wide gesture with her hand above all the naked men standing below the stage. Many of them had erect penises with looks of embarrassment and confusion on their faces.

The crowd coarsely roared with approval.

"How do you like our girls?" asked Melinda.

"Great! Nice! Perfect! Sexy!" came with random voices from the crowd. "Can you bring them back?"

"And how do you like me?" asked Melinda pulling a zipper on her skirt and dropping the cloth down. Then she stepped out of it and kicked it to the crowd.

Naked Jason caught the skirt on the fly, spun it above his head and yelled, "Wow!" loudly.

Melinda stayed in a black lace belt around waist holding her stockings with straps and with no panties. Her cleanly shaved pussy was fully exposed in all its glory to the crowd of buzzed horny men.

The screen behind Melinda focused on her vulva while she stretched it with her fingers, showing glistening fluids from her arousal.

"Wow!" roared the horny crowd chanting, "Melinda, Melinda, Melinda!"

"Ok. I expected that," said Melinda adding, "I have an offer for you hard to resist. Acceptance is completely voluntary."

"Unless you reject it," mumbled Jeff next to Ben and the latter clearly heard it.

Melinda continued by switching her glances from Ben to Jeff, then to Kevin and to few other guys. "As some of you already know, I enjoy sperm. And during our college years I always had a dream to get semen from all of the boys in our class.

At that time, it was just a girl's dream, totally unachievable like walking to the Moon. But now I hope you can help me to make my dream true. Tonight, I'm offering myself to all of you, guys. Everybody in this room will have a chance to enter my body and cum into it."

The crowd reaction was mixed from "Wow!" to "Really?" and to "Whew," and some random questions came like "Hundreds of men. Are you insane?"

Melinda answered, "There are one hundred and eighty-six men at this party to be accurate. I hope to get sperm from all of you. So, we'll have to limit time of intercourse for each person to ten thrusts. If you cum after ten, you are lucky and I'm happy. If not, you can step aside and wait for your turn in the line again.

"In order to make it organized, fast and easy for you, our hostess girls will help with your readiness before entering me for our intercourses to be successful."

"Why can't we have sex just with those girls?" asked somebody from the crowd.

"Because the most interesting part will be after the first round. When everybody is finished, I'll give each of you two thousand dollars for the second cum load.

"The bonus for the third load will be four thousand dollars and double with each next one as long as you can keep ejaculating.

"Don't try to cheat. I have a sensor inserted in my body checking if semen was actually pumped into it and measuring its amount. To qualify for completion, you have to deliver at least one gram of sperm with each cumshot inside."

"Whore!" "Prostitute!" "Bitch!" yelled random voices from the crowd.

Melinda ignored those yells and added, "Again, participation is totally voluntary. Those who want to play with me should stay." Her amplified voice overpowered those scattered yells.

"Why wouldn't you pay for the first cumshot?" asked Cory.

"We'll have a consensual sex between two partners at a time. So, nobody could blame each other with prostitution. You are free to go after the first.

"Following rounds are a prize-winning game, and I repeat again that it's only if YOU want to play it."

Cory mumbled, "Strange," shrugging. But nobody heard him as all men were focused on Melinda.

She continued, "First you will need to sign a nondisclosure agreement and a few pages with disclaimers. As I'm saying over and over again, participation is totally voluntary. However, you should accept all liabilities. All your actions will be at your own risk. Our girls will help you with that paperwork.

"Then doff your pants and underwear. You must be bottomless. Upper clothes are optional and completely up to you. You can leave them on if you want. Also, I would recommend keeping your socks and shoes on for your safety.

"Our girls will help you getting ready to cum into me quickly. Or you can masturbate but don't cum before you enter my body. A little self-control and you'll all have both fun and money.

That's whole Melinda thought Ben. Selfish and goal focused as always, ignoring the feelings of anyone around. She wants it and she is ready to pay for her wish, not caring if the entire world might go to hell.

"Free medical assistance for your success will be offered by Dr. Andrews in his office, accessible from the lobby," said Melinda pointing to the main door. "The doctor can administer medicines to boost your sexual performance or provide emergency assistance for those who might feel sick.

"Those deciding to leave can go through that door to the other room," said Melinda pointing her hand to one of side doors in the hall. "Our staff will return your cell phones and escort you out for shuttle services back to where you were picked up."

Ben still felt sense of shame and disappointment after his and four other guys orgy with Melinda in the dorm during their college years. And a sense of guilt for Shawna because of his cheating on her continued eating him.

Shawna loved Ben so much and he loved her, but he was seduced to fuck that selfish bitch Melinda, whom he absolutely didn't care about. His affair with her was just because of his primal instinct and sex deprivation.

So, that nightmare with Melinda just came back again after decades.

Ben didn't hesitate even for a second. He put on his pants and went through the door out shown by Melinda. He saw about one third of all men walking to the same direction while others decided to stay and began undressing.

The room was much smaller than the main hall and reminded a front lobby of clinic or some office serving public. It instantly became crowded with angry and agitated men.

Ben was greeted by Abigail, a lady in her mid-forties wearing business attire and badge showing her name. She said, "Sorry, Mr. White for your decision to leave a party. Let me escort you out of here. Our parking and road are extremely limited. So, you have to wait, and shuttle service will be provided for you individually within next twenty minutes."

Abigail escorted Ben to a small office with a table and two chairs and suggested to have a seat. Then she placed a leather binder in front of her and sat on the other chair in front of Ben looking at his face.

Abigail said, "Sorry again to hear you are leaving and I'm here to help you change your decision. By authorization from Melinda, I'm offering you a check for ten thousand dollars right now if you decide to stay and participate."

Ben thought for a couple of seconds and said firmly, "No."

What a jerk would I be if I sell Shawna's love for ten grand? thought Ben.

"How's about one hundred thousand dollars?" asked Abigail, opening a binder, pulling a cashier's check in Ben's name with said amount from it and pushing it to Ben.

With one hundred grand I can pay off my debts and start converting my garage to the EV charging station, thought Ben.

But then another thought flashed in his head, what kind of a bitch is Melinda? She pays big money just for her whim. Shawna will never forgive me for that.

So, Ben said, "No" again.

"Ok, Mr. White," said Abigail, "I see, you are not interested in money. Would you be interested in this?" asked she by pushing him a binder laying in front of her and added, "Shawna, your wife will receive a similar binder from the courier before your arrival home."

Ben opened the binder and found a stack of papers and pictures in it.

Several pages in the beginning contained a story named "Melinda's obsession" describing Ben's affair and orgy with Melinda and four other guys in a college dorm during their school years.

That was Ben's own story. He was so stupid to write and publish it by himself decades ago. He believed it was fun and even showed it to some of his friends, however as fiction.

Ben didn't even bother to change names of characters being sure nobody would believe that story, and Shawna would never find it.

The story in the binder was slightly different. It had full names of all participants and non-participants including Melinda's roommates, exact locations of all events, dates, and times down to the minute.

While thousands of similar stories can be easily found in Internet as works of fiction from their authors, the story in the binder reminded one of a report from a private investigator or police agent, providing all details of events and their chronology.

It also contained the location of Shawna marked with red at each moment while Ben cheated on her with Melinda.

A few pages after the story contained professionally printed pictures from the current party with time stamps showing horny Ben with his dick touching Sabrina's naked body or her blowjob to Ben with the look of happiness on his face.

The next document in the binder was a printed record from the county assessor's office showing the ownership of a business plaza across the street from Ben's garage belonging to Melinda. That paper didn't have any effect on Ben as he didn't care who was the owner of that place.

But the last document in the binder looked scary combined with the previous one. It was an approved permit from the city administration in Melinda's name for demolition of her plaza and construction of a big vehicle service center there, a direct and deadly competitor of Ben's business.

"How do you like those papers, Mr. White?" asked Abigail. "Do you still want to reject Melinda's offer and go home? This nice gift will be promptly delivered to Shawna as soon as you leave."

Ben cussed loudly, realizing that Melinda's team completed a massive amount of prep work and spent lots of money preparing for his possible rejection. And he didn't like to be manipulated.

Ben yelled, "Fuck Melinda," meaning it just figuratively, not verbatim as the latter wanted, and said to Abigail, "Please give me my phone back and show me the exit. Then you can stuff those papers into Melinda's asshole."

As soon as I get my phone back, I will call Shawna, explain her how I was trapped and give her my apologies. She loves me and will forgive if I tell her everything honestly, thought Ben.

"Here you go," said Abigail giving Ben an envelope with his phone. "Please don't try using it right away. This is private property, and all cell signals are jammed on it. You'll have cell services only after you leave the estate, and its boundary is on the bottom of the hill."

"Where is the communication room? I need to call my wife, it's an emergency."

"Sorry, Mr. White, but this is not a life-threatening emergency. So, your request is denied. You can call your wife at any time outside of Melinda's property."

Ben cussed again yelling almost two minutes of profanity and waving his hands with agitation. Then he asked, "Where is the exit?"

"Please follow me," said Abigail ignoring Ben's emotions and escorted him to the door in the end of long corridor.

Abigail opened the door showing Ben darkness behind it and said, "Your shuttle is sixty feet down. If you decide to return, please ring the doorbell. The best offer from Melinda is still valid."

Then she added, "I'm really sorry for all this hassle. But I'm just doing my job, nothing personal. So, please don't be upset with me and I wish you good luck getting out of trouble. Goodbye."

Then Abigail locked the door behind Ben.

Ben found himself in a dark alley with a single small light above the door. He saw garbage bins around him, piles of empty boxes and other junk. A couple of coyotes howled far away, adding more gloom to the situation.