Melinda's Obsession 03 (Alumni Day)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All you have to do is just to cum into Melinda together with other guests. One shot would be sufficient.

"Then Alfonso, our driver will give you a ride home if you want to leave immediately or you can stay longer and be provided with shuttle services after the party is over."

"Gina, you're not a bitch. I understand, it's all about money. Unless Melinda paid you billion, I can beat her offer twice. All you need to do is to help me and pull-out Melinda's goons preventing her from harming me and my business."

"Jeff, my dear boy, I have nothing personal against you," said Gina smiling. "And I wish I could help. Unfortunately, Melinda holds me very tight. If I accept your counteroffer, she has some materials on me for at least twenty years in prison. Considering my age, it would be a life sentence."

"How did Melinda manage to stay young?" asked Jeff. "She looks thirty while her real age is around fifty, same as ours."

"That's a long story," said Gina almost whispering. "There is a revolutionary technology based on DNA editing and stem cells created by one Nobel laureate almost two decades ago. It's a real fountain of youth, reversing aging. Unfortunately, it's been stuck for years with FDA, WHO and other bureaucratic approvals.

"However, it's secretly available for super-wealthy elite like Melinda," added Gina deeply sighing apparently thinking about her own age.

Jeff said, "I guess I know whom you are talking about. Is it Samantha Ambrose?" remembering his own encounter with the lady and a little scientific experiment they conducted together decades ago.

"Yes. But Samantha, her husband, both daughters and grandchildren suddenly disappeared a couple of years after receiving a Nobel prize and nobody knows their whereabouts."

While Jeff was retelling his conversation with Gina to Ben and Tony, more and more men who refused Melinda's offer came and listened to it. All their faces were deeply concerned, and voices were highly agitated when they talked to Jeff, Ben, Tony, and each other.

Suddenly Jeff raised his hand and said loudly, "Friends! I believe we all were nailed by Melinda. Preparations for this party started years ago. She spent an enormous sum and her agents completed lots of work collecting compromising materials on all of us to lure us into this trap.

"Unfortunately, we are regular humans, neither angels nor saints. All of us had sins and mistakes. Melinda found them and manipulated us to meet her obsession.

"Further denial would cost us much more than quick and brief compliance. Otherwise, we all be ruined.

"I'll try to negotiate with Gina that only one cum load into Melinda from each of us would be sufficient and we were free to go after that without any consequences. Then we can fight back later.

"Why the heck Melinda even wants to bother with us?" came an angry question from the crowd. "She is beautiful and rich. Men would compete with each other to fuck her. Somebody might be even ready to kill other dudes for Melinda or pay her big money for sex."

Another frustrated voice added, "Or she can buy the best male prostitutes in the world for much less money than she already wasted with us."

Jeff shrugged saying, "I guess it's her sick mentality. She was obsessed to milk all her male classmates when she was a student. And now she has power and money to make her dream true.

"Actually, Melinda wants just our submission and compliance, not the amount of semen received from us," concluded Jeff. "So, let's give up one battle to win a war."

Yells of disagreement and extreme anger were responses from the crowd. But slowly after a half hour of hot arguing most of folks agreed that Jeff had a point.

Ben said, "Jeff, right now this Alfonso's clunker is the only way to get out of here. And I don't want to ride it and fall down a thousand feet from the cliff after failure of his brakes. But if we stay longer, Melinda will want more and more from us."

The rest of men nodded and yelled in Ben's support.

"Let me talk to Alfonso," answered Jeff, approaching the latter, and started quiet conversation in Spanish with him.

Ben and other guys noticed Alfonso shaking his head several times as the conversation continued for almost ten minutes.

Then Jeff gave Alfonso a thick bundle of money with purple bills. Those weren't US dollars and Ben recognized the cash as euros.

After receiving money Alfonso entered his car and drove down the road towards the property exit.

"What did you tell him?" asked Ben nodding to Alfonso's side.

Jeff explained, "First I asked him, how bad is his car? The guy said, it's as bad as it looks, but we shouldn't worry. It's safe to ride because Alfonso is a janitor here. He drives this road down every night after his shift."

"Why did you pay him and how much?"

"I gave Alfonso fifty thousand euros to buy a brand-new truck instead of his clunker. Also, I offered him a job of janitorial crew manager in my local stores, and he agreed to help us."

"Why euros?"

"I always carry emergency cash with me," said Jeff, "and because USA has only one hundred dollars as its bills of highest denomination, using euros is more compact way to carry larger amount of cash in my pocket.

"Alfonso will drive to the place where cell services are available and call my wife Michele. He will tell her some facts known only between me and Michele as a proof he was acting as my proxy. Then Michele will order a helicopter to pick us up after we give Melinda what she wants. That way we wouldn't have to stay any longer than absolutely needed."

Jeff added counting men around him, "That's the last but not least. All the Twenty-eight of us here are invited tomorrow at 6pm to the Texas Grill restaurant downtown. I'll pay for the dinner including tips and you will be my guests.

"We'll discuss a plan how to retaliate and get rid of Melinda's grip forever. She will never bother us again after that. Otherwise, this is just beginning. Melinda is so selfish and so obsessed with domination over us, that she will never stop her manipulations, turning us into her slaves."

All men nodded in agreement with Jeff.

"Does anybody have a better plan?" asked Jeff to be sure.

After almost a minute of silence a single voice yelled from the crowd, "Let's do it."

Jeff walked back to the castle door and waved his hand to draw attention without ringing the bell.

The door instantly opened showing Gina. The latter apparently waited for them watching through the security camera.

Jeff entered the door alone and after about ten minutes he opened it by himself waving to the crowd saying, "Come on in."

All of them walked into the large office with Gina and several of her assistants. They were provided with the same paperwork to sign as complying partygoers. But their packages included a written statement from Gina and Melinda saying they need to give only one cum load to the latter. They are free to go after that without any consequences.

After all paperwork was completed, Gina said, "Gentlemen, please doff all your bottom clothes. Keep your shoes on and you can have all your top parts on if you want."

Ben doffed his bottom clothes seeing Jeff and some other folks did the same without any hesitation. They weren't shy of Gina or other people around.

Tony turned away from them taking his undies off and stretched his t-shirt down as much as he could to cover his privates.

Cory did the same and then turned back covering his small penis with his hands.

When everybody finished undressing staying bottomless, Gina said, "Please follow me," and escorted all of them back to the main hall with the party.

***

The scene looked different than they left it. Easy music played as the background and the huge screen above the stage showed romantic sex between beautiful men and women in nice environments. Those included cozy bedrooms, poolside at nice villas, sunny and secluded ocean beaches, private yachts, mountains under blue sky, forests, lakes, and other beautiful landscapes.

The obvious goal of videos was stimulating sexual desire of guests, however, to do it softly, not aggressively.

Lights in huge chandeliers were dimmed giving them appearance of star clusters glowing in the darkness. Combined with real stars and city lights shining through large windows, they created a surreal picture of outer space.

The center of the entire scene was Melinda sitting in the middle of the stage on a high armchair decorated with wood carving, ornaments, and gold under a massive arch above her apparently constructed from rocks.

Melinda was still dressed in a white blouse with bra and had glasses on her face keeping the appearance of a high-ranked business lady. She was lit with soft warm lights from her sides and top making her highly conspicuous, but without blinding.

Melinda's bottom part consisted of Louboutin shoes on her feet and an inch-wide white tight belt with strings holding her white stockings.

Her thighs and ankles lay on special supports in the front part of the chair. Those supports kept Melinda's legs spread widely opening her vagina for easy access.

Overall, the chair looked like a combination of a royal throne with medical device for gynecological exams.

Ben noticed a thin clear tube coming from the plug in Melinda's anus, stretching to the side and then to the top of the arch. The tube was full of white opalescent fluids slowly flowing through it down into Melinda.

Semen thought Ben.

The arch had steps on its both sides allowing men to walk up and down it and stand on a small platform on the top.

Most of men in the hall were completely naked, having only shoes on their feet. Some of them continued dancing with the hostesses in leather strips.

Others were sitting near walls or snacking and drinking from the dinner tables with look of fatigue and relaxation.

Several men standing close to Melinda were stimulated by girls giving them blowjobs or with penetrations into female bodies through their lower orifices.

Ben noticed that neither man was allowed to cum into girl or dump his semen. When the guy was about to cum, he quickly approached Melinda and pushed his penis into her vagina unloading his juices deep into her. Then he stepped out giving his place to the next man.

Excessive sperm was constantly flowing from Melinda's pussy dropping into large black bowl on the floor under her. The bowl already contained a half pint of fluids making waves with each next splash.

Melinda's face showed no emotions. Periodically she looked on her cell phone typing text messages and monitoring several apps related to her business.

One time Melinda was called on the phone and instantly dropped the call after looking at the caller ID. But the other time she answered and had about five minutes business conversation totally ignoring what was going on with her body and who was inside of it.

Ben noticed that the volume of music went down instantly after Melinda answered her phone and resumed to the previous level after she hung up. Apparently, a sound operator was watching the situation and respectively adjusted the volume.

Instead of cumming into Melinda some man chose to climb on the arch top from the right side and stood in a doggy position on the platform.

His attending hostess touched his penis and massaged it, milking like a cow with one hand. Her other hand rubbed the root of his penis and prostate through the guy's crotch.

The man exploded with orgasm within one- or two-minutes shooting semen down from the tip of his penis.

When that happened, the girl gently squeezed man's testicles to produce more sperm but without hurting him.

The girl held a clear funnel under the man's dick, collecting his fluids into it.

The funnel was attached to the top of the tube coming to Melinda's anus. So, all of the collected fluids flowed through the tube into Melinda via her back door under gravity.

When milking of the guy finished, he got up and walked down to the left steps vacating his place to the next man in line.

The side of the arch and the platform had monitors with names of participants, number of cum loads provided by each of them and amount of money they earned for delivering their sperm into Melinda.

Top places on the list frequently changed after each cumshot into Melinda's pussy or to the funnel.

Ben saw Sabrina approaching him with nice smile on her face.

"Hi, Ben. Welcome back. I'm happy you rejoined the party and I'm here to help you.

"You know the rules. The first cum load doesn't bring any money and it needs to go into Melinda's vagina. You are allowed only ten thrusts before ejaculation. I'm experienced with controlling male performance and can help you to meet Melinda's requirement.

"Then you can choose whether you want to cum into Melinda's pussy again or climb to the arch and deliver your product to her through the funnel. The latter is easier, but it's paid at half price. And I'll help you with either way you choose."

"Can I quit after the first time?" asked Ben adding that he came back on that condition.

"Sure, you can. But you would have to wait until the end of the party when shuttle services will be available for participants. I don't see why you can't do more and make some money."

Hope Jeff's helicopter will save us from that shame, thought Ben and said to Sabrina, "Let's start. But I'm absolutely not in any mood for sex," pointing to his hanging limp dick.

"That's not a problem," said the girl adding, "my job is helping you with your success."

Sabrina squatted in front of Ben showing him her pussy with wide open legs and grabbed the tip of his penis by her lips.

The girl sucked and licked the glans and under it stimulating Ben's frenulum with her tongue while rubbing her hand under guy's testicles at the same time.

Ben was circumcised. His glans was dry, rough, and not very sensitive. But Sabrina's actions gave Ben lots of pleasure, and his large penis slowly raised with erection.

When that happened, Sabrina swallowed half of it with her mouth and started moving her head there and back, mimicking intercourse.

Ben's arousal was higher and higher, and in a few minutes, he had a bone-hard erection of his almost nine-inch instrument.

Sabrina swallowed Ben's dick deeper and deeper until she finally got down to the balls. She moved her head up and down from completely releasing Ben's penis and back to its base giving him a nice deepthroat blowjob he'd never experienced before.

Ben's wife Shawna sometimes gave him a blowjob. But she was never able to swallow more than four inches of his manhood while Sabrina got it down to the root in her small mouth.

The interaction with Sabrina reminded Ben sex with a virgin girl he once had in his freshman year. The pussy of that girl was deep and very narrow giving Ben tons of pleasure.

When Ben felt he was ready to explode into Sabrina's mouth, she suddenly got up and said with a smile, "Time for Melinda," ushering Ben towards her and slapping his naked butt.

Ben was fourth in line after Jeff, one hardly familiar guy and Cory who was already having sex with Melinda.

Cory was fully naked having just his shoes on. He made deep motions down to Melinda's pussy and back while his hostess rubbed his testicles and crotch from the back with one hand stimulating his anus with a middle finger on her other hand.

Suddenly the screen on the monitor flashed red and the word "Failed" appeared next to Cory's name meaning he failed to cum after ten movements.

Cory's hostess said to him, "Sorry, but you need to yield to the next man. You can try again in ten minutes or go to the arch top, and I'll milk you there."

Cory silently nodded to the arch, walked to the platform on it and stood in the doggy position.

His hostess followed him, asked to put his knees as wide as possible and bow down placing his forehead on his hands already laying on the platform. So, Cory's butt became the highest part of his body.

"Please relax," said the girl, "and think about sex with me or with the nicest woman you saw in your life."

Cory was fat with folds of skin on his chest reminding female breasts.

The girl rubbed Cory with her hand starting from his lover back and going down between his buttocks. She dipped her middle finger in her own pussy lubricating it there. Then she gently inserted it to Cory's anus massaging his prostate.

Girl's other hand rubbed Cory's testicles and a shaft of his penis continuing along his belly from behind until she reached his nipples.

The girl pinched and jerked Cory's nipples, continuing to massage his prostate with a finger and rubbing his privates with her forearm.

Then she started stroking Cory's penis, holding a funnel with tube under it.

His hanging belly and breasts with erected nipples waved with each girl's stroke, and he panted heavily.

Cory's face turned red, and he moved his pelvis up and down like having penetrative sex with somebody from behind. His entire body was wet, glistening with sweat.

Cory moaned when the girl jerked his nipples, pulling them hard.

Finally, the wave of muscle contractions spread from Cory's crotch to his scrotum and then along his entire body making his fat shake.

The man grunted a few times with bulging eyes and a white stream of thick cum squirted from his penis down to the funnel. His crotch pulsated sending more and more fluids out from his small dick with each contraction.

When Cory finished, he turned, dropping his butt on the platform with a loud thud and sat for a couple minutes on it.

Cory was gasping for air and relaxing until his hostess helped him to get up and step down from the arch. His breathing was still hard, and his face showed exhaustion.

Meanwhile the first man in the line was already inside of Melinda fucking her pussy and Jeff slowly masturbated alone to have his penis ready for her.

The latter was still in his white shirt, expensive tuxedo, and nice tie, however without pants or underwear to meet Melinda's requirements.

Jeff turned to Ben saying, "After I've done, I'll wait for you and the other guys in the lobby to be lifted by helicopter. It should arrive soon."

Ben nodded but said nothing. He was extremely horny on the verge of orgasm and almost couldn't hold it.

Sabrina pressed her breasts and belly to Ben's back, rubbing his privates with her hands to maintain Ben's arousal but forbade cumming.

It was Jeff's turn for Melinda. He stepped in front of her saying nothing and continuing his masturbation.

Then swiftly Jeff pushed his penis into Melinda down to his balls and Ben noticed Jeff's scrotum and testicles instantly twitching and pushing semen down to Melinda's body without even a single motion from Jeff.

Green light flashed on the screen with the number of cum loads showing "1," and the word "Passed" appeared next to it instead of earned amount.

As Ben remembered, the first cum load should be delivered to Melinda for free.

When Jeff finished his ejaculation, he said to Melinda "Here you go. Hope to see you never again," then he extracted his penis and walked away without looking at Melinda.

Melinda said nothing but gave Jeff a sulky look.

It was time for Ben. He came to Melinda and glanced at her shaved pussy. It was gaping wide, wet, and slimy inside with a large creampie flowing from it and dripping to the bowl.

Ben felt the strong smell of sperm making him hornier and pushed his huge dick all the way down into Melinda.

Melinda screamed in pain as Ben's glans punched her cervix and Ben felt involuntary contractions of her vaginal muscles.

Ben was incredibly angry at Melinda abusing him and forcing his cheating on Shawna. Meanwhile he was so highly aroused that his testicles hurt, and penis was ready to explode.