Melinda's Obsession 03 (Alumni Day)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is she still in the hospital?" asked Ben surprised.

"Melinda is on and off there," answered Jeff. "She was treated for poisoning from the large amount of semen she consumed at the party and some vaginal bleeding from chaffing. But she recovered and was released in three days."

"So, why is she at hospital again?"

Jeff laughed saying, "That old bitch got pregnant from us, and her pregnancy has complications."

"Really?" asked Ben with big surprise.

"I couldn't believe in that when I found out. And nobody knows who the father is. There is a 3/186 chance it might be you, me or anybody else from guests," continued Jeff.

"Why is it three, not one?" asked Ben with curiosity.

"Because the big girl is gestating triplets," answered Jeff giggling.

"That's very interesting," said Ben. "I heard Melinda was infertile after giving birth to her only son. And she is around fifty, the post-menopausal age for the most women."

"Did I tell you about technology of Dr. Samantha Ambrose? We'll talk with Melinda about it when we see her," said Jeff. "Her pregnancy might trigger further rejuvenation. Are you going to attend?"

"Sure," answered Ben.

Next morning the friends met at the hospital entrance at ten as they agreed. When Ben arrived, he saw Jeff and his wife Michele already waiting for him.

Jeff was holding a nice leather binder like those provided to them by Gina at the party. However, Jeff's binder was thicker and heavier, containing more papers.

Michele had a purse and a book with hard cover in her hands. The book looked like a typical novel and the title on it was, "Melinda's obsessions."

They came to the second floor and walked down the corridor to Melinda's room.

Two large and heavy security guards blocked their further way down.

"Sorry, that's a VIP area. You can't go there," said the guard.

"We want to visit Melinda. I believe she would like to see us. Please give her this book," said Jeff and nodded Michele to give a book to the guard.

"How to introduce you?" asked the latter.

"Just Jeff and his two friends."

The guard with the book walked to Melinda's room while his colleague stayed on duty.

Five minutes later the first guard came back saying, "You can enter now. But please be quick as the lady is too weak, and her health condition is far from perfect."

Melinda lay on a hospital bed with IV tubing attached to her arm. Her face was pale with red spots and look of fatigue. Her six months pregnant belly bulged under the sheets like nine months of pregnancy with single fetus.

Melinda looked like a young girl in her early twenties.

That damn billionaire's DNA trick is working for her, thought Ben.

"Hi, Melinda," said Jeff. "How are you?" and without waiting for her answer added, "We'll be brief and wouldn't take much of your time."

"What do you want?" blurted Melinda roughly.

"Did you see that book the guard gave you?"

"I did. And what?"

"Did you read the first page, where usually lots of disclaimers listed saying all characters and events are fictional, blah, blah, blah? If not, please read it now aloud."

Melinda opened a book and read a following statement, "This book is a compilation of three stories from different authors. All events, locations and characters are real with their real names. Only minor details not significant to the plot might be from the imagination of its authors.

"The book is based on documentary evidence certified as true by following participants of described events," providing full names of the Twenty-eight men.

"What are you going to do with this book?" asked Melinda.

"I want to sell it to you together with its copyright and all copies printed so far. Those are one million units. Then you can sell them and make money or destroy them and ban the book from further publishing."

"Why should I buy it? You are not a copyright owner. So, you cannot sell something not belonging to you because I'm already an owner of the Forbes-100 story. I purchased it from Gina several years ago."

"You are wrong, Melinda. You purchased a copyright of Forbes-100 movie with script for it just from Gina. But there is a second copyright owner for that story," said Jeff pointing to his wife Michele standing next to him.

"Gina shared her copyright with Michele in their initial contract before the movie production started," continued Jeff.

"So, you Melinda can publish a Forbes-100 story and get royalties from your copies. But you cannot ban it without written authorization from Michele. And the latter has the same rights for that story as you."

"Who has the rights for the first and the third part?" asked Melinda.

"The first part of the book was obtained from the public domain website posted there by its author.

"Site policies allow free and unrestricted copying of those works. So, the author of that work gave it to the public domain, forfeiting his copyright. Nevertheless, here he is," said Jeff pointing to Ben and the latter nodded confirming the fact.

Jeff continued, "I'm a copyright owner of the third part named Alumni Reunion in the book. I hired a writer, and he created that story from my words giving all rights to me as a part of his contact.

"So, Michele and I are owners of this book as a compilation of free and copyrighted works, and we are going to sell it to you."

"What if I don't buy it?" asked Melinda.

"Today all copies will be released to bookstores and major websites selling adult books. Also, commercials for the book will pop up on all TV channels for target audiences. That will be beginning of your end."

"Would you dare to do it?" asked Melinda. "Remember, you signed a nondisclosure agreement at the party with large penalties for violation. Those agreements were created individually for each of you guys based on your total assets. They will effectively strip you out of almost everything you have.

"Also releasing your book at large would ruin your lives, wouldn't it?" asked Melinda. "People would point their fingers at you. With your statements of truth in the book, you cannot deny anything. Are you insane to hurt yourselves?"

"We have been already hurt by you, feeling like pieces of toilet paper used and then discarded after wiping your butt," answered Jeff.

Melinda laughed loud clasping her hands. "Bravo! So pathetic. Would you like to keep fucking me? You won't be discarded. You can do it even right now and Ben can help. Michele can stimulate both of you, guys as she did it twenty years ago. And I will pay all of you big money for it."

"Shut up!" yelled Jeff. "Don't play a clown. We'll do everything to get rid of you and your crazy ideas for us."

"How much do you want?" asked Melinda more peacefully. "That's a rip off. But let's better not to harm each other."

"It's not so simple, Melinda," continued Jeff. "One million copies for $19.99 MSRP price plus sales tax, it's about thirty million. And I want forty million for the copyright.

"Also, I want a written statement from you promising to never bother all the Twenty-eight of us with any of your fetishes or obsessions.

"If you break your promise, we can go public with all details of your business with us. For that purpose, I want all your copies of our nondisclosure agreements to be returned to us and destroyed that we can't be sued."

Melinda chuckled saying, "You want too much from me. I'll buy your book as you want. But I'm planning another party in my castle just for the Twenty-eight as you mentioned. It will be in three months after I delivered my triplets.

"Be my guests or dare to refuse."

Jeff said, "I expected that. So, you might be interested in these documents," giving a leather binder to Melinda.

"Please keep it as a gift. Those are just copies. The originals are in bank vaults, out of your reach."

Melinda opened the binder and looked though its pages. The documents there provided detailed information about the dark side of Melinda's entire business.

Hundreds of reports from multiple private investigators and agents, notarized affidavits from victims of Melinda or her companies told a sound story how her enormous wealth was built.

The binder contained evidence of bribery, extortion, unfair competition, raider seizures of competitors' businesses and other illegal activities.

After skimming through the half of pages Melinda gave the binder back to Jeff, shrugging and saying, "You can throw it away. There is nothing pointing directly to me or my business. I'm not liable for actions of my former contractors or employees who were instantly fired after those violations."

"Please look at the last section," said Jeff coldly giving the binder to Melinda again.

She opened those pages. They contained affidavits from people who committed crimes on behalf of Melinda and per her requests taking liabilities upon themselves and then disappearing. The documents included details of their agreements with Melinda and amounts of money received from her for their loyalty.

One of the papers was a letter from Samantha Ambrose who discovered a revolutionary technology a quarter century ago: how to reverse aging, but then vanished from public view.

Melinda paid Dr. Ambrose greatly to hide her technology from the world and secretly continue her research in the private lab belonging to Melinda in exchange for almost unlimited research funding.

Then Melinda kept Samantha's unapproved, but highly efficient technology for herself and other Forbes-100 members, collecting billions in dark monies for selling those services to them.

If Dr. Ambrose ever decided to go public with her discovery, Melinda had enough compromising material to ruin her completely.

Many of Samantha's experiments would be considered unethical by the scientific community and using unapproved technology on humans could put her in jail for years.

Samantha's daughter already tried to move out of Melinda's property and Melinda denied her move, threatening Samantha. It smelled like a hostage situation.

Thus, it was Melinda's usual tactic of money and blackmail combined together.

All crimes documented in the binder combined could give Melinda hundreds of years in prison. And considering Dr. Ambrose's technology working very efficiently, Melinda had a high chance to serve her entire sentence in full.

"How did you get all those?" asked Melinda, anxiously becoming even more pale than she was before.

"It was hard and included a lot of work from IT, private investigators, witnesses and individual contractors. Then we had to pay your former folks to talk on conditions of their safety and well-being. And we paid them a lot. Also, we provided them safe houses, mostly offshore, and helped with their relocation out of your reach.

"That was the most difficult and expensive part, and I couldn't afford it alone," continued Jeff. "So, Tony and my other friends among the Twenty-eight helped me with that money. Certainly, we want it back from you."

Melinda asked with angry look, "What are your final requirements? I'm assuming you aren't going public with all that crap if I comply, are you?"

"Here are you go," said Jeff bending his fingers.

"Buy our book and copyright for it as we discussed.

"Give us back all your signed copies of our contracts, nondisclosure agreements, etc. It should be everything in your possession potentially compromising us from your last party and back to our college years. The complete list of those documents will be provided to you.

"Pay for the work of investigators and amounts we paid to your former helpers making them speak.

"Sign an agreement with the Twenty-eight of us with the promise to never bother us again with any of your crazy ideas and keep out of our business forever.

"That agreement will have a statement like the Fifth Article of NATO policies, An adverse action against any one group member will be treated as the attack against the entire group with adequate retaliation from the group.

"The entirety of humankind deserves to live longer. So, let Dr. Ambrose and her family leave your property and help her with promotion of her discoveries to the world. You and your folks will be responsible for their lives, safety, security, and well-being. If something happens with them, it will be treated as a total breach of our agreement."

Jeff gave Melinda another binder of a smaller size taken from Michele's purse.

"This is all paperwork for you to sign, bills to pay and a list of documents to return to us.

"The bill for the book consists of two parts. One of them is for actual cost to print that book, payments to the writer, correctors, artists, and other production cost. That part is to be paid to me, reimbursing my expenses. Also, please don't forget the IRS.

"The other part is a cost of copyright plus profit of selling the book for its MSRP. You will pay that money directly to Sexual Assault Center, the charity foundation to help victims of perverts like you. That payment should be marked as your voluntary donation to the fund."

Melinda sighed asking, "That's it?"

Michele added, "And you will pay one million dollars to each of the Twenty-eight you forced to take part in your orgy. They deserve that money for their humiliation."

Melinda glanced at Michele with hatred, ready to burn the latter to ashes. She yelled, "Again, bitch?" remembering a similar episode more than two decades ago when Michele ripped her off for ten million with a similar phrase.

Then Melinda cussed worse than a drunk vagabond in his worst mood.

Michele and both men laughed loud remembering that episode described in the second part of their book offered to Melinda. That money was a starting capital for Jeff's shoes business.

When they finished laughing and Melinda cussing, Jeff added for Melinda, "Please donate my million to the same charity as for the book. I don't want any of your dirty money for myself. Just refunding my bills for taming your perversions should be enough."

Melinda hissed and signed each of the papers offered to her. Then she wrote checks for the book, gave them to Jeff and said, "Leave me alone."

"What's about the rest of bills, our nondisclosure agreements, contracts, Dr. Ambrose and other conditions of our deal?" asked Jeff.

"You are asking me for too much cash. I just don't have it in my bank accounts, and I have to withdraw it from my business. You can kill me, but you won't receive that money today.

"Give me a month to comply. You can deem me whatever you want, but I've never broken my promises so far."

"Ok, we'll see. The access to the warehouse with copies of the book and paperwork for ownership will be provided to you only after your full compliance."

"Get out!" yelled Melinda. "Security, show the exit to those people."

"Goodbye," said Jeff. "See you NEVER again," and exited together with his friends under the sulky looks of both security guards.

Ben was exiting last, and Melinda whispered to him loudly, "Ben!"

The man turned back and asked, "What's up?"

"Jeff and his wife are both bastards just looking how to rip me off. But you are different, Ben. And I had an orgasm with you at our party. That was the first time it happened since our school years.

"Do you want to be my lover after I get out of the hospital? You won't regret it. I can help you with your business and make you a rich man. A very rich man!

"It's totally voluntary and you can leave me at any moment you want."

It's voluntary until I reject, though Ben remembering Jeff's comment on a similar topic.

Ben said, "No. Goodbye," and exited the room slamming the door behind him.

***

Five months later Ben was working in his new café, preparing it for its grand opening the following week.

On receipt of Melinda's money, Ben converted his old garage into a donut shop with a convenience store and EV charging station with Level-III chargers. He took a bank loan to go solar and expected most of the electricity for his customers to be provided from free, hot desert sun to increase his revenue.

Shawna was very suspicious when Ben got money and started the conversion of his business. So, he decided to tell her the entire truth, expecting she would forgive him as they loved each other.

However, Shawna was terribly upset and fled from Ben again, filing for divorce. As she promised, they met only at the court for the final hearing.

At the end of the hearing, the judge asked Ben, "Do you have any last words before I can make a verdict?"

Ben looked at the electronic clock over the courtroom exit counting last seconds of his marriage with blinking dots. They pulsed like an evil torture hammer banging Ben's head.

Memories with decades of happy family life flashed in front of Ben's mind. They started from meeting Shawna for the first time at the cash register. She patiently helped him with mismarked shirt price keeping her kind smile for almost ten minutes and asking to calm down Ben's anger.

Then their first date and kiss, sex, love, birth of their kids and growing Ben's business.

Shawna was always kind and affectionate to Ben, and they had a happy marriage for twenty years.

Shawna loved Ben. But she couldn't forgive his betrayal and cheating on her, even unintentionally.

"I love you, Shawna! Please forgive me," said Ben to his wife in the last minute of their marriage and gave her a passionate French kiss in front of the judge.

At the first moment Shawna resisted, but then slowly relaxed and responded with hugs and kisses to her husband.

"Divorce is denied," ruled the judge, banging his gavel down with a loud thud. Then he added more quietly and informal with smile, "Good luck, guys, keeping your family."

The grand opening day was quickly approaching, and Ben was almost without cash again after investing all his money into the new business.

Ben expected a fast payoff from EV customers, already swarming around and asking him if they could charge their vehicles there.

The ramp to the interstate freeway one thousand feet from Ben's facility and a large billboard on the freeway advertising it gave Ben's expectations a solid ground.

Ben had to tell customers he was waiting for a final city inspection to give him the green light for his business and suggested to come in three days.

Meanwhile Shawna offered free, courtesy donuts to those who dared opening the store door ignoring a "Closed" sign and inquired about availability of their business.

Shawna and two employees were stocking merchandise in the store section of premises when Ben's phone rang showing an unidentified number.

When Ben answered, Melinda's voice told him without greeting, "Ben, I know you need money to grow your business. Come to my house at six tonight for some fun and I'll give you million dollars as a gift."

The offer was very tempting as Ben desperately needed money to make his new business succeed. He felt like he bet for a bank in gambling with it.

"Who is that, asked Shawna?"

"No, Melinda. No, no and no again. Goodbye!" yelled Ben to the phone and hung up. Then he turned to Shawna and cussed loudly, "Fuck that bitch!"

***

Thanks to VE Demiurging for editing my story and suggestions on its improvements.