Melinda's Obsession 03 (Alumni Day)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With those mixed feelings Ben started violent sex with Melinda by pulling his penis out and pushing it down to pierce her.

Ben tried to hurt Melinda, giving her as much pain as he could from his rough actions and noticed that Melinda enjoyed it. She closed her eyes and moved her pelvis towards each of Ben's motions into her, making Ben penetrate her even deeper, giving her more pain.

Ben didn't count how many motions he made, and nobody stopped him. After about a minute or two of rough sex the hot wave started deep in his prostate and rolled down through his penis into Melinda, filling her with massive load of cum collected from weeks of withholding.

Ben never felt such intensive orgasm before and his cum pumped and pumped down into Melinda, sitting and enjoying it with closed eyes. Her vaginal muscles contracted after each portion of semen coming into her body and Melinda responded with muffled moans.

When Ben finished and extracted his limp dick, he saw a stream of thick white fluids splashing down from Melinda's vagina to the bowl on the floor.

Melinda opened her eyes, smiled for the first time Ben knew her and whispered, "Thank you, Ben."

When Ben stepped out, he suddenly saw bright lights in the sky coming through the windows and heard roaring motors suppressing noises of the music and party.

Five small helicopters were swarming above the castle, looking for landing space.

Somebody patted Ben's back and Ben saw a fully clothed Tony when he turned back. Tony completed his duty for Melinda the first from all guys in their group.

"The rescue is here," said Tony, "time to go," and Sabrina, standing next to Tony, offered Ben's pants to put them on.

Ben looked at the helicopters, then at Tony, then at Sabrina and finally at a monitor screen showing somebody just won sixteen grand for his next cumshot into Melinda.

A sudden idea flashed in Ben's mind, I already cheated on Shawna. It doesn't matter whether it's just one or several times. If I continue this game, I can pay off my debts and convert my Mechanic business to EV charging. If Shawna ever forgives me, she will do it better with money.

After contemplating for about a minute, Ben said to Tony with a coarse voice, "Sorry, I'll stay."

Tony winced saying, "Good luck," and walked towards the exit.

In next few minutes partygoers watched as helicopters landed one by one in front of the castle, picked up passengers, took off and flew away.

Melinda also observed that process from her throne, sitting with a sulky face but saying nothing.

When the helicopters left, the party resumed its previous routine.

Ben took a few gulps of whiskey directly from the bottle and swallowed several tablespoons of black caviar from the large bowl on the table without even chewing it. Then he turned to Sabrina who was waiting for him and asked her, "Can you really help me cum several times?" pointing to his limp dick.

"Sure, I can," said Sabrina, "It's my job here to help you. Let me start right now," and she gently rubbed Ben's penis with her hand.

Then Sabrina squatted in front of Ben again and cleaned his dick with her lips and tongue from any fluids remaining on it.

Watching all that, Ben felt slight arousal and his penis popped up.

Sabrina kissed Ben's lips and suddenly bowed forward, widely spreading her legs and gaping her pussy between the leather straps of her outfit.

Ben noticed her vagina was wet from arousal and juices dripping out of it.

"Take me," said Sabrina and stretched her vulva even wider with her hands.

Ben didn't hesitate and pushed his dick into Sabrina which became harder and harder.

Sabrina's pussy was more narrow and not so wet like Melinda's. Also, Sabrina obviously enjoyed sex and moved towards Ben moaning after each insertion. So, sex with her was very pleasant for Ben.

Ben and Sabrina both enjoyed their intercourse and Ben was almost out of control ready to cum into the girl. But she was thoroughly watching for that moment and denied him orgasm by instantly moving forward and standing straight.

"Time for Melinda," the girl said nudging Ben towards Melinda's chair.

That time Ben was not so aggressive and unloaded into Melinda after about seven or eight thrusts with her.

As soon as the last portion of Ben's semen was pumped into Melina and he withdrew his penis from her, Ben saw his name on the monitor and a nice $2,000 number showed up next to it.

Melinda said nothing and nodded to the next guy in line.

The cycle repeated several times for the next few hours switching between eating, drinking dancing and sex with Sabrina with denied orgasms finishing with an unload into Melinda.

Ben already managed to make more than one hundred and twenty grand total. However, it was harder and harder to continue due to a weaker erection and lower cum output.

Ben's testicles hurt and he felt his orgasm was almost dry.

At one of his endings into Melinda Ben felt orgasm shaking his body, but no fluids at all coming from him to her via his penis, and when he extracted it, the monitor flashed red "Failed" next to his name.

Melinda waved her hand with thumb meaning, "Get out," in her gesture. Ben was not interesting for her anymore as he was milked down to the bottom.

"Sorry to see that," said Sabrina with empathy. "Do you want to continue?"

Ben shrugged saying, "If I can."

Sabrina grabbed Ben's hand, ushered him to the lobby and then to the room with a red cross on its door.

They entered a medical office with tons of meds in glass cabinets, syringes, vials, and bulky resuscitation equipment standing on the floor.

"Hi. I'm Dr. Andrews. How can I help you?" heard Ben from the old man in his late eighties with gray curly hair and a bald top of his head.

"Ben exhausted all his sperm and can't achieve erection anymore," said Sabrina for him.

"Ok," said the doctor looking at Ben. "I can give you medicines for both problems. But it's extremely dangerous to take them at the same time. They might kill you on the spot. Do you want to take the risk?"

"What are my other options?" asked Ben coarsely after a little thinking.

"I guess your objective now is just money, not pleasure, isn't it?" asked the doctor.

Ben nodded in agreement.

"Here is a pill for you," said the doctor giving Ben a clear capsule with white powder inside. "Please swallow it whole with a cup of water and wait for about an hour. Then your sperm output will be back for the brief time. But the side effect of this pill is suppressing erection."

"So, it will be your job, baby," said the doctor turning to Sabrina, "to help your customer with making more money."

"Ok," said Sabrina quietly nodding at the same time.

After Ben took the pill, they walked back to the main hall and relaxed together with cups of coffee and a cake sitting at the table.

Ben looked at naked Sabrina's body with leather strips on it. But it didn't give him arousal anymore. So, he admired it just like a piece of art.

"What do you think about all this business?" asked Ben. "Do you really enjoy fucking the old men like me and seeing all this lust and sin?"

Sabrina slightly winced answering, "I enjoy sex with my boyfriend and constant partner in porn clips. But I really hate Melinda and her awful party."

"So, why are you here?"

"Unfortunately, I desperately need money to finish my college and help my sick father. This is the only way I can make that money fast. My reward from Melinda will be equal to one quarter of yours. So, I'm basically on commissions here.

"But I really like you, Ben. You are handsome, gentle, and polite with a high sex drive. To say honestly, I expected much worse when I signed a contract with Gina. So, I'm happy with what we did so far.

"My boyfriend is a supporter of open relationships. But he also had deep concerns that I might be seriously abused. So, I'm glad it's you and not a random drunkard."

After finishing coffee and dancing in a hug with Sabrina for the next forty minutes Ben felt precum juices sipping slowly from his limp penis.

Sabrina noticed that too. She swiped a few droplets with her index finger and tasted them.

"Yeah," she said. "It looks you are ready. Let me stimulate you a little more," and grabbed his limp penis with her lips, fondling and slightly sucking it in her mouth.

Ben didn't feel erection, but he felt arousal deep in his body and desire for Sabrina.

What a beautiful girl, he thought. I wish I was younger, and she didn't have a boyfriend. Maybe we could be a good couple. She reminds me Shawna in her young years. It doesn't matter that she is white unlike me or Shawna. She might still be mine.

Then his next thought was, poor Shawna. She will never forgive me after this party.

Ben felt more and more juices seeping into Sabrina's mouth through his soft penis and he was ready to cum. He wanted to do it, leaving all to Sabrina. However, she quickly withdrew and guided Ben to the top of the arch, asked him to stand in a doggy pose.

When Ben stood as requested, Sabrina squeezed his long hanging dick at the root with her right hand making a wave and intercepting it lower with her left hand continuing that wave down. Then she relaxed her both hands and repeated the process over and over again.

Sabrina didn't pull or stroke Ben's penis but pumped it from the root down to the tip.

Ben once watched on YouTube a farmer milking a cow with her hands and the process was basically the same.

Ben felt his arousal going up and up as a hot balloon inside his body and finally he ejected a stream of sperm into the funnel held by Sabrina under his glans.

He watched as fluids slowly went down the tube with popping bubbles of air and imagined them entering Melinda's guts from behind.

"Ding," heard Ben from the monitor seeing $190,000 appearing next to his name on the screen.

Ben got up on his trembling legs and Sabrina helped him to walk down from the platform. Then he sat on the chair with a feeling of fatigue and total exhaustion. Ben's penis, prostate and testicles hurt with a dull pain stretching along his entire body.

Sabrina rubbed Ben's head with her hands in affection whispering, "We did it, boy. We did it together," and gently kissed Ben's lips.

That seemed to be her personal grace to Ben outside of Sabrina's job duties.

It was an early morning and the entire party looked exhausted. Some couples still danced, hugging each other tightly. Most of all it looked as if the hostess girls just supported tired men, preventing them from falling.

Other guys sat on the chairs along the walls or at dinner tables also with fatigue and exhaustion. Many of them were already fully clothed.

Nobody was standing on the platform above Melinda or had sex with her and the woman herself looked tired. All men were milked down dry to their bottoms.

Suddenly chandeliers lit up brighter and the loud Salsoul 3001 tune played again with limelight pointing to Gina on the stage.

Gina said, "Gentlemen, thank you for attending our party. I hope you enjoyed it. We had one hundred eighty-six attendees today and all of them paid due respect to our sponsor Melinda without any exclusions.

"It's a pity some of them flew away soon after, but I hope the rest of you had fun and made some money.

"Now it's time for the culmination with a little quiz beforehand. Please, name the most expensive drink you know."

Random voices from the crowd yelled,

"Bowmore 1957 Scotch whisky,"

"Remy Martin Black Pearl Louis XIII Cognac,"

"Mendis Coconut Brandy," and more and more.

When the yells stopped, Gina asked, "You, guys had chances to try all those drinks tonight. How did you like them?"

"Great. Impressive. Awesome," responded the crowd with tired voices.

"Is it fair that our sponsor Melinda should drink the most expensive drink in the world ever?" continued Gina.

"Yeah. Sure. Absolutely. Go ahead!" were yells with more enthusiasm.

The limelight was focused on Melinda sitting on her throne. Her butt plug with tube was already removed and her feet in Louboutin shoes were placed down on the floor.

Melinda's belt and stockings soaked in cum were gone. However, the lady was still in her white blouse and still bottomless.

Melinda's belly was slightly bloated with all fluids pumped from men into her intestines through the tube.

All sperm from the bowl under Melinda's vagina was poured to the huge crystal glass goblet in the hand of Gina's assistant. The glass was full of fluids.

The light focused with a narrow, bright beam on that goblet, shining like a star.

The structure of sperm has changed, and it wasn't creamy anymore. It became transparent, remaining just slightly opalescent reminding most of all raw whites from chicken eggs.

Gina grabbed that goblet from her assistant and said, turning to the crowd, "This is the most precious and expensive drink ever purchased in human history. Melinda and I are incredibly grateful to all of you, gentlemen, for making that happen."

With Gina's words the song Money from Pink Floyd played and the screen behind Gina showed a list of participants and amounts they earned for their cum. It slowly scrolled up as the song progressed, starting from guys with lowest scores and smaller fonts down to the winners.

When the list and the song ended, the list showed a bottom summary with an enormous number having seven zeros in US dollars. Then the loud "Cha Ching" sound played reminding an old cash register completing a transaction.

Ben thought, Gina "forgot" mentioning the price of the castle, food, drinks, hostess crew and work of thousands of agents, private investigators and IT for years collecting compromising materials on all of us.

And if to add Melinda's spendings to frame up Jeff, Tony, me, and other businessmen big or small, the number of zeros in the total cost of that "drink" would probably go to nine.

Meanwhile, Gina gave the glass with sperm to Melinda and hosting girls brought goblets with the best wines to each guest.

"Cheers!" said Melinda standing up and raising the goblet, "For all of you and our class of alumni."

"Cheers!" responded the crowd and everybody started drinking.

Melinda sipped fluids from her glass with small gulps, enjoying each droplet of it.

Ben noticed more fluids leaking down Melinda's legs from her vagina overfilled with cum.

What a perverted person Melinda is, thought Ben. Drinking THAT stuff, paying big money, and enjoying it? Gross. Whew. Yuck!

Meanwhile Melinda consumed almost all of the fluids from her glass, leaving less than an ounce and suddenly she grabbed the bottom part of her belly with her left hand wincing in excruciating pain.

The creampie leaking from Melinda suddenly became more intensive and turned pink. Two sizable portions squirted down became darker and darker and everybody noticed the third squirt turned into pure blood.

Melinda suddenly turned pale and dropped the goblet with its remaining fluids to the floor shattering it into thousands of pieces.

Droplets of sperm and shards of glass flew on Gina and her assistant standing nearby.

Then Melinda collapsed and passed out.

The video operator didn't act fast enough, and the huge screen showed Melinda's failure in full detail until the picture instantly switched to the college building and graduates in gowns in front of it.

Dr. Andrews was already attending Melinda, administering her intravenous medications and two security guards with a gurney came to pick her up.

Gina said, "Gentlemen, sorry for this little incident. Dr. Andrews said Melinda is not in life-threatening danger. But she needs to be evacuated and admitted to the hospital as soon as possible.

"Our party is over. Hope you enjoyed it. Please put on your clothes and our girls will return your cell phones. Then you can exit through that door," said Gina pointing to the large door on the opposite wall from the entrance.

"Shuttle services will be provided within a minute for all of you," she added.

The door pointed out by Gina was previously locked as Ben had a chance to verify before. At that moment it opened ajar, and guests saw another lobby with five large elevators.

Each elevator could take up to twenty people at a time. Nevertheless, a line of men formed in front of them waiting for the next ride.

Standing in that line, Ben saw through the window a helicopter with Melinda's company logo landing in front of the castle and taking off in a couple of minutes, lifting Melinda.

Ben entered the elevator together with the other guys. There were three buttons on its panel, "1, 2 and G."

When the elevator was full, somebody pressed "G" and instantly Ben sensed zero gravity for a second or two with free fall of the cage down into the abyss.

The crowd screamed with fear, but their descent stabilized with a display showing a countdown of elevation in feet instead of floors in buildings.

When the countdown achieved less than one hundred feet, the elevator started braking and the G-force pressed everybody down until the cage gently stopped and its doors opened.

Ben saw a large underground garage with dozens of black shuttle SUVs parked there. The driver of each SUV held a big sign over his head with names of riders.

Ben found his ride and was greeted with the same driver saying, "Good morning Mr. White," to him.

When other three men also boarded, the SUV pointed to the exit and soon turned to the flat private road with the gate two hundred feet down.

The gate was ajar at that moment. So, they exited without any delay and within a half-minute reached a ramp of the freeway bringing them back to the city.

When Ben finally reached his car at the church parking lot, he sat for several minutes on the driver seat thinking about that nightmare he just attended.

Ben checked his bank account through the app on his cell phone, noticing almost two hundred grand deposited there last night and marked as a gift, and another check for one hundred grand lay in a binder given to him.

That's good, thought Ben. Gifts are tax-free, and by using other apps he instantly paid off his several credit card debts, property taxes and insurance premiums which were already overdue.

Now what? And he tried to call Shawna.

Ben's wife dropped his call as before without answering it.

Ben was deeply concerned if Shawna would ever find out about his adventures from the last night.

Hope that won't happen, thought Ben. Having no debts and still some money I have a better chance to talk to Shawna and bringing her back. I'll pay her a visit tonight.

Then Ben suddenly realized it wouldn't happen because he had a dinner with Jeff and other guys on that evening.

Should I attend it? thought Ben being tempted to skip it and forget about recent events.

Perhaps yes because Melinda will never leave us alone. She is a maniac obsessed with cum, acting as a drug addict to get it at any price. Nothing will stop her unless WE do it.

So, after some hesitation Ben decided to attend Jeff's dinner and go along with the team of the Twenty-eight.

***

Ben didn't hear from Jeff and the Twenty-eight for more than six months after dinner with them and their discussion of further plans.

During that time Ben convinced Shawna to come back with the kids, but she was still afraid of next Ben's business failures due to general trends with cars.

Shawna said to Ben, "If that happens again, you will see me only in the court room for divorce hearings."

One day Ben received a phone call from Jeff saying after little smalltalk, "Let's meet at the main entrance to St. Mary hospital tomorrow morning at ten. We'll visit Melinda with a solution for us."