Melinoe Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Joon and Vika kissed and made up they were inseparable.

Astrid nodded to Agatha when they saw their shorter wives begin snogging at the galley table. Agatha got closer to Astrid, "I am glad we are able to recover from this as a family." Agatha stated.

Astrid nodded and gently kissed Agatha, "I am too. We are far stronger together than apart."

Then Joon stopped... and looked at Vika, then at Astrid... then Agatha. "I am temporarily in command..." Joon started, "So I am going to set a precedent."

Astrid, Agatha and Vika all waited for Joon's pronouncement. Holding their collective breaths.

"I want everyone to have at least one cross trained position, in addition to their regular duties." Joon pursed her lips. "Vika, you'll be trained on Piloting, Astrid on navigation... and Agatha will learn command..."

Joon glanced at Agatha.

Agatha nodded. "I will do my best, M'lady."

Joon blinked..."M'lady?"

Agatha nodded, "When the Captain is otherwise indisposed, you are the Mistress of the ship, and the Slarmians have started calling you "The Exquisite Lady Jooniper " So I think that title has already been afforded you.

Joon slowly nodded the corner of her mouth turning into a slight smirk.

Agatha smiled, "Max thinks it's a wonderful idea... and endorses 'Your' decision."

Joon beamed a full smile, "Alright ladies, let's get a look at our new stations."

0o0

Joon closed the holo-com... she had just finished a conversation with Ambassador Crinx. He was a politician and a statesperson; but he was also genuine, which was the secret of his success.

Max would be released from the hospital in the morning so Joon would have her morning full. But, she did agree to a lunch with Ambassadors Crinx and Zess... She would have preferred Max to attend, but realized she wouldn't be up for that.

Afternoon shoots would be a thing for the next number of days, until Astrid had gathered all the needed footage to her satisfaction.

Joon and Astrid worked out exactly what they were going for... and how they would put it together... it was exciting, in a non-lethal way, and that was something Joon was very appreciative of.

Max wouldn't be at the shoots, but she would be watching it in real time.

Joon thought about the offers from Crinx. He seemed truly intent on garnering Joon's good will. She suspected Zess's influence, and the canny Dauzakai Ambassador's desire to lock in a 'music video' for her own people seemed to be the primary motivation... Joon would need to go over her catalog of popular songs to find a spiritual match for the Dauzakai.

Joon leaned back in her chair. She was in Medical, which doubled as the XO's office. But, as limited as Deirdre's size was she was happy to have it.

Agatha poked her head around the door frame, "A moment of your time, M'lady?"

Joon blinked, "Of course, my dear, how may I be of assistance?"

"I was wondering... if it would be out of line to make something delicious for our Slarmian pilot?" Agatha asked, her eyebrows raised.

Joon's face broke out in a huge smile, "That is an excellent idea Ag's. Teffa has been so very good to us... Go make her something to put a smile on her adorable snout." Joon finished with a giggle.

Around an hour later, Agatha was sitting in the cockpit of the Slarmian luxury transport that sat in its usual spot adjacent to the Deirdre.

Agatha held the polymer container that had contained nearly two dozen canoli: now there were five.

Teffa was in some kind of Slarmian sugar-high nirvana. After she tentatively sampled one, her bright yellow eyes had widened. She squealed in delight and proceeded to stuff herself with wanton abandon.

Agatha spent some time with her learning about her and her family while also picking up interesting factoids about Slarmian family life, culture, and what being a Slarmian was like.

Teffa had been a pilot for the Staverka Flight Pool for around Six years when she was chosen at random for this assignment. She had no Idea what it would entail.

Teffa was very glad she was chosen. Even though Commissioner Umix was intimidating, she really liked the crew of the Deirdre and felt terrible Max had suffered those injuries. But she felt Max was the closest thing to a true hero she would ever know.

Agatha gave some insight on Max. How generous and caring she was and that she was just a human and that humans came in all kinds of flavors, just like Slarmians.

Teffa listened with rapt attention, she nodded and smiled.

Agatha liked her smile. Some humans thought Slarmians were just eel-people and were gross and unappealing but, like so many species, they came in different flavors too.

Max sat in the repulser chair. Her arm was in her lap and she had a mildly amused look on her face. Joon, along with Agatha and 'Una', had gently secured Max in the chair... It was custom made for Max by Astrid in her workshop... and as much as Max loved Astrid, it felt like being strapped to a torture device.

"We don't want you to fall out," Joon had said, as she cinched down the strap, with a little gleam in her eye.

Max and Joon had thanked the doctors and staff that had been there for Max and departed the hospital.

Teffa flew them back to the Deirdre where she got out and helped Max and her crew with the ramp... making sure they got in okay.

Max thanked her with a smile and a wink.

An hour later The Exquisite Lady Jooniper along with Agatha and Una emerged. Teffa popped the passenger door so her clients could get in.

These humans didn't feel like clients anymore. They had become too important to Teffa who now realized they were more like honored guests of Staverka and the Slarmian people.

Agatha tapped on the tinted polymer privacy screen... Teffa lowered it and looked back.

"You can keep this down, Teffa... We don't mind you joining in our conversations."

Teffa blinked in surprise.

Joon asked a question in Terran and Agatha translated:

"Joon wanted to know if there were any good clothing shops in Staverka, she wants something that looks Slarmian to wear for the holo-vid we will be shooting." Agatha asked with a smile.

Teffa thought about it for a minute, "There is a place I know of; but I can't afford to shop there. It is very expensive."

Agatha told Joon and Joon responded.

Agatha turned back. "She says great, we'll go there, and you're coming with us."

Teffa's eyes grew wide, "Are you sure? I mean, great! I would be honored."

Teffa's two hearts were beating like they did the night of the attack.

"It's okay, Teffa, "Agatha said in soothing Slarmian, "We want you to enjoy yourself."

Teffa settled down just a little while on the flight to the quiet boutique. They landed with textbook precision in a quiet cul-de-sac in an old shopping district.

The passenger cabin doors opened. Agatha got out, scanning the perimeter. Una emerged, walking to the corner of the transport and also got a look at the area.

The boutique was nestled in a quiet corner of Staverka. Agatha saw a small number of Slarmians moving along the thoroughfare. Some gazing curiously at Agatha, but not stopping their steady progress.

Agatha felt confident of their relative safety and put out her hand towards the passenger door opening. Joon reached out and took that hand as Agatha helped her exit the vehicle.

Jooniper was wearing an understated but elegant dark green dress and she wore her comfortable cork heels.

Teffa unsealed the cockpit and slithered out, pulling out a small remote. Teffa then closed and locked the transport.

Joon walked right over to her and, with a smile, held out her hand.

Teffa blinked and cautiously put her top left hand in Joon's right.

Joon said something and smiled.

Agatha translated, "I'm in your hands now, let's go shopping!"

0o0

Max lay on the large bed of the CQ. Her thoughts were... difficult.

She wore only her boy-shorts panties.

Max tried to put on her sports bra but failed to get it to lay right, so she just pulled it off. She wished she could run... she had energy to burn, but...Max had never wanted to perform the kata so bad in her life...

She decided to just do what she could with what she had.

Max sat up and rolled to the edge of the bed, she swung her leg around and put it on the soft Shock-lite floor... it felt good on her bare foot. Max gingerly stood, her balance was shit now, so she hopped until she could catch it.

"I did have to get opposite sides..." Max sighed.

Max took a deep breath, and slowly did a squat... It took all of her concentration.

She did five more... she could start to feel her muscles protest...

She did five more... and she was done... her thigh was burning nicely.

Max sat on the edge of the bed as she contemplated what to do next. She didn't know why... but she looked out the CQ door...Vika was in the corridor watching her, no telling for how long.

"Are you going to just keep an eye on me, or will you be joining me?" Max asked with a smile.

Vika softly walked through the door... her tiny bare feet making hardly a sound. She sat next to Max on the bed. Her legs dangling. Max smooched her and she smiled.

The tall human eased off the bed and kneeled. Again her balance was shit, so she fell forward. Her arm went out in front of her, but she wasn't used to the new balance and crumpled sideways... right on her mangled shoulder.

Max gasped as the pain bloomed.

She lay on the floor and rolled onto her back until her vision cleared.

"Best teacher..." Max said out loud in sarcasm.

Max glanced at Vika who was watching her the whole time with no expression.

"You could always laugh at me." Max smirked.

Vika tilted her head to the side and raised one eyebrow.

Max looked at Vika, "Okay, okay, I get it, you're just here to make sure I don't kill myself..."

"I know you won't... I know you will keep trying until you succeed... I am here so you are not alone." Vika said softly.

Max swallowed. "I appreciate that."

"I know you do..." Vika smirked, "and when you succeed in doing twenty push-ups, I will help you take a shower... and give you orgasms after I wash you."

Max blinked, her mind previewing the scene in her head.

"Twenty, huh?" Max smiled.

Vika smiled in response.

Max did eventually do twenty push-ups. The last one was kind of rough.

Vika helped Max into the bathroom. She insisted Max use her shoulder to lean on... It was surprisingly effective.

Vika removed Max's panties and sat her on a corner bench. She then stripped down and washed her tall wife. She was thorough and gentle. After Vika was satisfied Max was clean, she pulled her wife to the edge of the seat then proceeded to bury her cute, freckled face into Max's pussy.

Vika's technique was insistent and attentive...Making her Captain-wife climax three times... She seemed to have stamina for days.

Vika was just able to get Max back into bed after she was patted dry.

Crawling into the bed next to her, they both took a nap.

0o0

Jooniper Smith sashayed across the very fancy restaurant, she wore a shimmering Slarmian dress that was tailored for her physique. Her silent and intimidating bodyguards flowed effortlessly in her wake.

As Joon approached the table that Ambassadors Crinx and Zess were occupying, Crinx rose to greet her. "Ah, Crinx welcomes The Exquisite Lady Jooniper. Your fashion is so exceptional today. Please join us."

Agatha and 'Una' acknowledged their Slarmian counterparts with courteous nods as they faded into the background. There had been a quiet communicae between the Staverka Diplomatic Security Services with Agatha and 'Una'.

When it was discovered that Lady Jooniper's bodyguards had stepped up to fulfill the duties of the fallen professionals, the reputations of the two bodyguards were elevated by the normally implacable SDSS. Not only did they not complain about these particular armed foreign nationals, they welcomed and admired their prowess and professionalism.

Joon smiled at the two Ambassadors. Zess nodded to her and added, "That dress is magnificent, Joon. I am quite jealous. My color doesn't agree with that silk."

Joon seated herself on one of the two chairs in the restaurant as she thanked Zess for the compliment.

"I was looking for something to wear in the holo-vid." Joon glanced at Crinx

His reaction was unmistakable. He smiled and nodded, "Crinx thinks your presentation is perfect."

Joon looked over the offerings of the chef and she chose her preference, making sure it was safe for humans.

Zess and Crinx continued discussing the cultural aspects of their people and how, through Joon, they could improve appreciation of their cultures in an attempt to increase tourism and trade.

It turns out not only was her choice safe for humans, it was also delicious.

Joon now became aware that she was in a position to participate, however slightly, in shaping trade within the Minor Empires and the Terran Federation.

"What do you think, Joon?" Zess turned her attention to her.

Joon pursed her lips in thought, "I am not very well versed in the trade of the Minor Empires, but I am a consumer in the Federation. I can tell you, there are potential markets there for any number of your products, and perhaps it might be worth looking into."

Zess turned to Crinx, "I did sssay sshe would be a good guide for thiss thinking, asss an artissst sshe has no need to judge our governmentss..."

Joon thought Zess was being a little obtuse... perhaps it was just a front, as Joon knew just how clever she was.

The rest of the lunch was delightful, and the conversation was interesting.

"Crinx begs Your Excellency and The Exquisite Lady's forgiveness. Crinx has a meeting that he must attend. Please, Zess, stay as long as you wish. This lunch is on Crinx." Ambassador Crinx rose and bowed to his guests.

After he and his security departed, Zess leaned closer to Joon, "I admire you, Joon. I can only imagine how a talented artisst and gifted caregiver could be in ssuch a complex ssituation."

Joon's hackles rose, but she didn't react... Then she slowly glanced at Zess.

Zess quietly added, "Don't be alarmed... I am ssure your government iss aware of my governmentss operativess as well... and I honesstly have no dessire to upsset your work."

Joon nodded softly, "I am glad you are so... Encouraging."

"I really do like your plan, with the holo-vidsss, I can definitely work with thisss." Zess smiled.

She continued, with an even quieter tone, "I would happily recommend your promotion to the diplomatic corpss... when the time comess."

Joon blinked, and replied as quietly, "Thank you, Your Excellency, I appreciate your appraisal."

"Now..." Ambassador Zess of the Dauzakai said in a lighter and louder tone, "Letsss sssee what kindsss of desssertsss we can sssample together."

0o0

Astrid was double checking her remotes, she knew they performed flawlessly in the paparazzi at the horrific event and were instrumental in the arrest of the six co-conspirators, one of whom was in the paparazzi. It turns out that one member of the security at the ministry was the informant and they used her documentary footage to find them all.

But Astrid still kept running her diagnostics. She had a duty to her family and that justified her perfectionism. The program beeped... Astrid was ready to go.

Agatha was walking down the corridor as Astrid was emerging from engineering.

"Hey, you..." Astrid smiled.

Agatha beamed a smile in response, "Hi, cutie."

"Do we have an ETA on our Mistress?" Astrid asked, her mouth curling into a smile at Joon's new moniker.

"She just finished demolishing a dessert with Ambassador Zess, so, fifteen to twenty perhaps." Agatha estimated.

Astrid looked at nothing for a moment, "Will she need downtime from lunch?"

"Would you like me to ask her?" Agatha inquired.

Astrid smirked, "Nah... I'm just antsy about doing the shoot."

Agatha smiled, "The Exquisite Lady Jooniper has expanded her wardrobe to include a fabulous Slarmian styled dress, custom tailored for her just this morning."

Astrid's expression was delightful, "Oh, goodness! Now I am really antsy about doing the shoot."

They both giggled, then Agatha said, "I'm going to check on our napping spouses, care to join me?"

Astrid just nodded and they quietly went into the CQ.

Max was laying on her right side and Vika was spooned up in front of her longer wife, her head on a pillow that Max's arm encircled. Max's long leg was around Vika's shorter ones, Max had her nose buried in Vika's dreads.

Seeing them together brought Astrid and Agatha together in a soft embrace.

"I really love our family." Astrid whispered.

Agatha whispered back, "Me too."

0o0

The song that Joon had chosen for the Slarmian holo-vid was popular after its individual halves were combined, though they were written in separate centuries a long time ago.

Zeralyst Fuge was in reality a gimmick song. Composers Zera Milpova and Hans Frances Lyst lived two centuries apart yet wrote two not dissimilar delightful songs.

It was Dr. David Silverman, a mathematics professor, who, on a challenge from his students, wrote an arrangement to combine the two pieces of music. It became so popular and stayed so popular because it was surprisingly simple and catchy.

It was a challenge for a single musician to learn and play it and it was one of Joon's favorites.

The theory behind the holo-vid was to blend a number of performances into a whole and early on Joon suggested breaking up the main theme to follow the four stanzas.

So, the Lyst side of the fuge needed to be decided and it was a foregone conclusion it had to be the bazaar.

The top four cultural attractions would fill in the different stanzas of the Zera, and Joon would walk slowly through them while being at the bazaar in between stanzas.

Each stanza was around a minute and the balance of Lyst and Zera perfectly laced throughout the arrangement and became a mathematical expression in music.

Joon and Astrid shot an hour of the slow walking instrumental at the bazaar. They chose the busiest sections which included the permanent shops, galleries, and eateries along the edge of the bazaar.

Slarmians were in every moment of the recording, along with every species Joon had ever heard of; and some she hadn't.

The first day of shooting was a resounding success, and exhausting...

Max stretched as she woke from her nap. The small woman sleeping with her grunted and looked up sleepily.

Agatha was standing at the foot of the massive bed, watching her wives.

Vika smiled at Agatha and nodded. Agatha raised an eyebrow... "I assume you know..."

Vika smiled again, "She is all yours."

Max glance at them in turn... "What's going on?"

Vika cupped Max's cheek and smiled.

Max lay down and Vika got up... She started to dress in a set of Joon's BDUs.

Agatha sat on the edge of the bed, looking over Max's nude body.

Max felt an edge to the appraisal, Agatha wasn't smiling.

"I am hesitant to ask..." Max stated.

Vika smooched Max and then Agatha and left the CQ.

Agatha tapped her chin with her finger... it was cute.

"So, the deep thoughts are?" Max asked with her eyebrow raised.

Agatha lay down on the bed and told her wife her idea.

"I think I might be able to... repair you..."

Max gawked, "What?"

Agatha looked into Max's eyes.

Max just stared... "How?"

Agatha smiled, "Using my body chemistry."

Max blinked, "Have you spoken to Joon about this?"

"I have not." Agatha replied.

"How will it work?" Max asked curiously.

Agatha pursed her lips, "I don't know yet..."

Max's eyes went wide, "You want to experiment on me?"

Agatha nodded, "Yes."

Max's face was shocked, "Will it kill me?"

"No, I won't do anything that will injure you." Agatha responded kindly.