Melinoe Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agatha nodded, "I am sure the Council would not hesitate to disavow us if they were asked why such a request was made."

The Ambassador frowned.

Joon rubbed her shoulder, "It's okay, Zess... We understand how it works.

Agatha leveled her silver eyes on Zess's iridescent-green ones, "In that case... We might need to break some toys."

Zess swallowed and nodded, "That'ss fine... Toyss are replaceable, Miku isn't."

Agatha nodded, "Thank you, your Excellency, that is exactly what I needed to know."

0o0

Agatha glanced at Vika... Their eyes met and Agatha nodded. Vika slowly reached over and unlocked fire control. Astrid was still staring at the sensors... The Heavy Battle Drone was closing in on the extraction point. It wasn't slowing and it would be there in less than five minutes.

Vika reviewed the flight path and began changing course to rendezvous at the LZ. Agatha absorbed every tiny fraction of data... Looking for every advantage she could get.

0o0

Max and Agatha emerged onto the carved terrace. Agatha took point, holding her XR-75 aloft, looking up at the cliff face. *Clear...*

Max looked east, *ETA on that Bogey?*

*Three minutes...*

Two more hands filtered out onto the terrace. Followed by Nomissa and Miku. Samiria held the foyer, her tail hugging the corner monitoring the tunnel behind them.

*Is this going to get messy?* Max thought.

Agatha responded, *We should wait inside.*

Having only a foyer, the terrace overlooked the stretch of sand they had crossed earlier. Agatha checked on the now unconscious Dauzakai secured on Max's back while Nomissa and Miku found a quiet corner out of the line of sight.

*How far away are your two errant Hands?*

*At least ten minutes... I can't go any faster without dragging drones along with me*

*Well... this should be fun then.*

Max peered east again, a distant bronze object came around the point at great speed. *Incoming*

The bronze Battle Drone adjusted into a low altitude drifting strafe. It's pair of Tri-barreled Heavy Machine guns spooled up and opened fire. The Drone walked two lines of fire across the sands, peppering the open space.

Max realized the information sharing network was ruthless. Any information discovered in an encounter was immediately known to all. It was obvious the strafing tactic was meant to defeat the Rescue Team's light-bending optical camouflage. Max had to admit... it didn't encourage her to go out on the sand to the LZ.

However, unknown to the drone pilots, the Deirdre was fast approaching, The Terran corvette's design made it fairly nimble in atmosphere. Vika didn't look away from her objective. "Requesting weapons free."

"Granted, " Agatha responded smoothly.

Astrid blinked in surprise but kept her eyes on the sensors. Vika bit her lip, flicking off the safeties... she was waiting for just the right moment, she knew it was soon.

0o0

Max saw a bright orange beam of light appear out of the twilight across the water. In a wave of sparks it bisected the Heavy Battle Drone in two. The downward diagonal slash had started at the top of the shielding burning through it by the time it reached the Drone. It then continued through the moving drone, it's angled strafe assisting in its destruction. The angle and downward slash of the shot managed to also render the four Light Battle Drones ineffective before they could be deployed.

With the Deirdre's stealth matrix useless now after the shot, Agatha immediately deployed the Breaching Boom. Like a coordinated ballet, Vika had just enough time to shed her airspeed, bring up the retro-thrusters and maneuver to the LZ as Agatha activated the bow Gatling lasers which spooled up, ready to give covering fire.

"Go!" Agatha shouted.

The Team sprang up... Max helped Miku and Nomissa across the terrace to the sands.

Samira trotted to the entrance, "We still have two Hands out!"

"Almost here." Agatha responded, patting Samira's shoulder and ushering her on to the terrace. Samira took her place guarding Nomissa and Miku's back as they made their way across the open beach which was less than fifty meters across the soft sand to the tiny warship now holding station at the shoreline. The green glow of the Dau moon Wunai was directly above them.

Max reached the Boom, the small breach cabin had armor plating but only at the doors. Then Miku and Nomissa got to the open doors. Miku curled up behind the opposite door from Max. Samira stopped just outside, pulling her shield around in front just as Max saw a mix of several Security and Combat drones appear at the terrace entrance.

Before Max could react, the Deirdre's bow Gatling lasers sent streams of orange bursts at the terrace entrance. The Drones were quickly reduced to smoking wrecks. Moments later two sets of kicking sand trails traced across the beach.

Samira backed up into the Boom... Max reached out and pulled her in. They watched the blurry forms of the last two Hands leap through the open breach. Max closed the breach as Agatha retracted the Boom. Vika flared the retro-thrusters, and the Deirdre did a pirouette and surged back across the waves.

Astrid's eyes were glued to sensors, "Clear." She announced, "Weapon systems retracted, breaching boom secured."

Agatha reactivated the sensor-baffle matrix. Combined with the PCCFX digital camouflage, the Deidre practically vanished.

0o0

Still in the operations area, Agatha carefully helped Max remove her pack heavy with the unconscious Dauzakai. "That was so clean..." Max smiled at Agatha, "You're amazing."

"Even though we had additional circumstances?" Agatha peered at her Captain.

Max glanced at Agatha, "You want to tell me why you didn't kill this one?"

"She wasn't to blame; she was being controlled." Agatha examined the oddly pale scales of the Vizier of Ritual.

Max nodded, "Ah... Okay, that makes sense.

Agatha smiled, "Thank you for backing my play."

"Well... it would be churlish to put you in command, only to contradict you."

"Your faith is appreciated." Agatha smiled softly.

Max winked, "Best... Agatha..."

0o0

The Deirdre remained in stealth while it traveled back to the Ambassador's Enclave. During the flight Agatha helped the Rescue Team dress down. Miku and Nomissa were literally coddled by Agatha.

The two Dauzakai found themselves in the galley. Agatha gave Miku a quick medical once over, swaddling her in a soft blanket. Both Nomissa and Miku were given a hot beverage to sip. Miku peered at Nomissa when she thought Agatha was beyond earshot.

"How many ssissterss does sshe have?" Miku asked quietly.

Nomissa smiled, "Jusst enough, my dear Miku, jusst enough."

0o0

Ambassador Zess listened to Agatha's update and felt a massive weight lift off her shoulders. Zess plopped down on her familiar spot and proceeded to order immediate mobilization of medical services in the Hyzeki Enclave to her residence.

Joon smiled at Agatha, she whispered to her, "I am so proud of you, and I'll bet Max is too."

Agatha glanced at Joon, and bit her lip. "She already said so... " The feelings she felt from her family and Zess and her sisters were exceptional. Zess looked up and watched Lady Joon with Agatha, they were in each other's arms.

The Ambassador got up and made herself a stiff drink.

0o0

Agatha disengaged the baffles and reconfigured the digital skin back to 'Tramp Debris' ten clicks out.

The Deirdre ascended fifteen hundred meters and Vika received clearance from Sakima-sadi-misimi before she even reported in for permission to land. Vika's piloting was exceptional, and the Deirdre touched down like she was a dancer.

The bridge crew went through shut down in a smooth, professional, and methodical process. "Well done..." Agatha smiled, "I am so proud of you both."

The tall platinum-blonde and the tiny red-head wrapped Agatha in embrace.

"You were magnificent." Astrid smiled.

"Without a doubt." Vika agreed.

Agatha squeezed her bridge-crew, "I love you both so much." Agatha looked at them in turn, Lavender and Cobalt-blue. "We need to be mindful of our mission, but still assist our allies." Agatha spoke softly. "Right now, supporting our own leadership is important."

Both of her wives nodded in consensus.

0o0

Samira slipped the deer-like tail into the aperture at the small of her back. She would need to do serious maintenance on her combat set, maybe Astrid would help. It would take an hour just to get the sand out of her combat hooves.

Agatha had assisted Samira in divesting herself of armor and weapons in the armory. She tromped down to engineering where she kept her cybernetic limbs. Samira knew Deirdre was a really small ship so the luxury of having her weapons and cybernetics in the same compartment was unrealistic.

Weapons 'had' to be kept in the armory, and there was very little extra room with her own weapons there.

It was a small price to pay, tromping to engineering. The upside was engineering was the perfect place to maintain her cybernetics. Samira smiled, she felt so incredibly lucky... This mission was an immense eye opener: it was of noble purpose, and she had never felt so fulfilled skip-tracing fugitives. Her new life made her feel good and honest, despite the mission's appearance. Samira beamed a smile, slipping into the ecru blouse and skirt. She trotted down the corridor, her dainty hooves making her feel cute and sexy.

0o0

Max had stripped off her armor and weapons but stayed in her body sleeve. Agatha helped Max keep the unconscious sickly Vizier Telkiss stable.

Max initially wanted to take the Vizier to medical, Agatha argued against it. "If we were left to our own devices and Jooniper was with us, I would support that decision." Agatha continued, "However, there is a rather impressive coterie of Dauzakai medical personnel en-route. Besides, the Ambassador needs to have 'her' people on this, not just us." Agatha nodded in conclusion.

Max pursed her lips, then nodded, "You mentioned that she had a parasite."

Agatha nodded, "Yes, I am quite sure it is deceased; however I do not believe it is our place to even triage the Vizier."

"Will she die?" Max peered at Agatha.

Agatha shrugged, "I have only a fraction of the experience Joon does, but I can tell you she is not in excessive stress, and she is currently stable."

Max nodded, "Okay... I want to do this the right way."

0o0

Agatha informed the crew of the Deirdre that a large emergency vehicle was now on approach. Ambassador Zess had ordered the equivalent of a small field hospital.

Agatha thumbed the DNA lock on the Deirdre's rear cargo door and Nomissa and Miku waited by the door as well. The vehicle was quite impressive though purely atmospheric, the aircraft resembled a massive drone.

It was shorter in length and height than the Deirdre, but it was twice as wide. The mobile medical facility was only 'technically' an aircraft, it had the flight characteristics of a sofa. If the hanger-grotto above the Ambassador's residence had been any smaller, there would have been no room for the Deirdre.

Max carried the pack containing the unconscious Dauzakai Vizier down the ramp, walking around to the medical facility. Nomissa and Miku walked with Max: Agatha followed behind them. A large primary double door opened and two Dauzakai medics emerged moving quickly and pulling a repulsor gurney behind them.

One asked something in the Dauzakai tongue.

"Sspeak in Terran," Nomissa responded, "I am Caretaker Nomissa. This Terran is Dame Max, you will resspect her ass you would me."

The Medic blinked but nodded immediately. She held the gurney as Max gently laid the pack down.

"Thiss iss alsso a ssecurity isssue, ssome quesstionss will not be ansswered." Nomissa made eye contact with the two medics.

They both nodded, then one who seemed the senior said, "I am Doctor Joni and this is Doctor Nuss. We need to triage, let uss take the patient to a ssterile cabin insside."

Nomissa nodded, "How many medicss are in this facility?"

"Ssix Doctorss, eight technicianss, two pilotss." Doctor Joni responded as they went inside.

The layout inside was surprisingly open, the center of the facility was like a huge hub to a spoked wheel.

Max glanced at Agatha,

*Stay with the Visier, keep us informed.*

Agatha nodded and followed the two Doctors through a short corridor to a sterile cabin. Nomissa flagged down a new medic and had them give Miku a full checkup. Max stood in the center of the facility; it looked like some kind of Med-Tech laboratory. This facility looked exceptionally well equipped... The Dauzakai did nothing in half measures.

Nomissa was with Miku in one of the rooms, Max knew Zess had told Nomissa that Miku must never be left unguarded ever again. Max hoped Miku's life would be less stressful someday, but it wouldn't happen for quite a while.

*Max... Joon wants you to get cleaned up, things are now in hand, I will keep everyone informed*

*Okay... That's fair...* Max smiled and left the Innovative Dauzakai Mobile Medical facility.

0o0

Max and Samira were joined in the showers with the five Hands of Agatha that were on the Rescue Team. Agatha washed her two wives slowly and very thoroughly...Samira raised an eyebrow when she gazed into Max's eyes. Max didn't say anything, but she smiled.

Samira knelt down and gently took Max's penis into her mouth. Max let her cock stiffen and a very happy Samira slowly worked it up and down. Samira pulled her lips off of Max's cock and looked up...

"I don't know what time it is... but I bet most of us could use some sleep after all the stress." Samira remarked.

Max smiled softly, "What would you like, Sam?"

"I want a nightcap, a creamy sweet snack before sleep." Samira smiled.

Max nodded, "My pleasure, beautiful."

Samira wrapped her full lips around her wife's cock. She reveled in sucking it as it throbbed in her mouth. Max filled Samira's mouth over and over. Every pulse causing her eyes to dilate, every swallow increased her connection to Agatha.

Agatha's five Hands embraced her two wives, feeling the lustful pulses and basking in the love. With the long, slow, and gentle attention concluded, Max stepped out of the bathroom and noted Joon was already in bed with Astrid and Vika.

With all three quietly sleeping, Max smiled at Samira and Agatha. The seven latecomers crawled into bed, kissing each other gently. The long day coming to a close, Agatha gathered her wives together in the dream scape they all enjoyed.

Max Intel: Melinoe

Chapter 17 - Respite

Soft kisses on her cheek brought Max barely out of her slumber. The paramour kissed slowly down her body; then, with no ceremony, a warm and wet sensation enveloped her morning glory. Max gasped softly, reaching down... gently gripping the dreadlocks she found there and began carefully thrusting her hard cock into the hot little mouth.

Small strong hands gripped Max's hips, and she felt Vika take her deeply. Vika bobbed her head with fervor: over and over... faster and harder. She then stopped... her throat pulsing in her orgasm... so Max let her own climax through. Her cock throbbed and long ropes of sweet vanilla erupted down Vika's throat.

Vika held herself there until Max finished, then pulled her face up. The diminutive freckled red-head with her cobalt-blue eyes fully dilated licked around the head and gently sucked the crown of the softening penis. Vika shared a smile with Max, and she then climbed up straddling her Captain-wife.

"Gud mernin." Vika smooched Max.

"Yes, it is... very good." Max replied, smiling.

Joon's face appeared next to Max and kissed her cheek. "Morning, Sweetheart, Cute-stuff." Joon murmured as she smooched Vika. Joon leveled her gaze at her first wife and Max could feel Joon put on her metaphysical XO hat. "Can I assume you want Agatha to give the AAR?" Joon asked with a serious expression.

Max blinked, then nodded, "...It was her operation, I think she could explain it better than I could."

Agatha's face appeared next to Joon, "Thank you Captain, I shall do my best."

Max smirked, "As long as we don't go into specifics on means and methods."

Joon grinned, "I think Nomissa will have plenty of observations to report on her own, but that is not something we can or should control."

"That is probably pretty accurate." Agatha nodded.

"We'll go over it." Max tapped her temple and winked.

Samira rolled over onto her elbow on the other side of Max, her hair in her eyes. Vika combed the dark-brown locks back out of her face... smiling down at her. Samira squinted and smirked... levering herself up on two lithe cybernetic left arms to deeply kiss Vika. She licked her lips around a smile then glanced around blinking sleep from her eyes, "How late did we sleep in...?"

Agatha responded after everyone looked at her, "It was a pretty long day... by the ship clock it's Fourteen thirty-eight."

Samira eyes went wide, "Whoa... what time did we finally stumble to bed?"

"About Oh-seven thirteen..." Agatha paused she stared into thin air. Her voice barely a whisper, obvious to anyone who knew her she was moved by the ordeal. "But we did it... mission accomplished with no casualties." Agatha thinly smiled.

Everyone nodded slowly and smiled softly to her.

Max looked into Agatha's eyes... "Ag's... we all know it was you who..." but Agatha interrupted.

"No!" Agatha gasped"...No, it was all of us... not just me, I needed all of you." Agatha's eyes welled up... she bit her lip.

Max shared a look with Joon and Joon wrapped her arms around Agatha, kissing her cheek whispering, "Best Agatha."

The crew came together and cuddled with Agatha cooing to her and kissing her gently. Astrid suddenly sat up squinting, immediately noticing the family comforting Agatha... "Whatsgoingon...WhatImiss?"

Agatha sniffed, wiping her eyes, "Nothing, Asa-chan, go back to sleep." Everyone softly smiled at her modesty. Astrid did not go back to bed; she threw off her duvet and knee-walked over to Agatha.

"Fuckmuffins to that." She said softly her lips pursed in defiance. Agatha's eyes widened in feigned surprise as Astrid peered into Agatha's adorable face, "I will allow you to call me Asa-chan for a Magical Cat-girl kiss."

The pale-skinned exotic alien girl tapped her chin in thought. "Oh... I don't know... a 'Magical' Cat-girl kiss is a pretty high price for..." Astrid shut Agatha up with a long. wet kiss. The bed erupted in lighthearted laughter...

Vika was the first to untangle herself and dismount the triple sized bed and the rest followed in orderly fashion into the bathroom, completely at ease with the biology on display and the morning wash quickly evolved into discussion.

"What time is the de-brief?" Astrid asked.

"Seventeen hundred." Joon replied, hopping up next to Vika on the step.

Max pursed her lips in thought..."Is all that pizza stuff still down at Zess's?"

Agatha nodded, "I managed to get everything into refrigeration, there is enough for another seven pizzas."

"I wonder if the 'Caretakers' here would appreciate some pizza?" Max asked no one in particular.

Vika smiled, "I bet no one would refuse a slice or two... Zess's sisters seemed to like it."

"It was more like, they wanted it permanently added to the Dauzakai cultural menu." Joon smirked.

Vika stepped down and toweled her face dry, "Maybe we can turn this into a teaching moment...?"

Joon and Max shared a look, both arching an eyebrow.

Agatha beamed, "Maybe we can make a holo-vid, like 'Galaxy Chef'."

Astrid stared off into nothing her eyebrow raised now as well, "Or... 'Cooking with Agatha'".

Joon beamed, "I love it! Would you be okay with doing that?"

Agatha bit her lip, "I'd like to try..."

"Will you do it all with just one Hand?" Samira peered at Agatha.