Melinoe Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agatha and Max shared a surprised look.

Zess had a knowing smile as she said, "We cannot publicly acknowledge your contribution, so thiss sstatuss is a way of showing our appreciation."

Max bowed her head to the Ambassador, "You are very kind, Your Excellency."

Agatha raised her hand again.

Zess smirked, "Yess, Agatha?"

"How is Miku feeling?" Agatha asked with a compassionate face.

The Ambassador's expression brightened, "Sshe iss in my bedroom, ressting from the ordeal. Miku wass in remarkably good sspiritss when we lasst sspoke... " The Ambassadors emotions flared hot for a moment. "I had jusst told her I wass giving her the floor above thiss one right before she fell asleep."

Max and Agatha smiled.

The Dauzakai Ambassador lifted her chin and sniffed the air, "Oh!"...Her iridescent green slitted eyes dilated, "I recognize that smell."

0o0

Agatha strained against the straps... Her legs were shaking rhythmically with her climax as her tormentor's almond shaped, lavender eyes watched her face very closely, searching for any discomfort.

Astrid was hesitant to secure her exotic wife with the restraints, but Agatha had insisted. She said she wanted to experience it, and she more than trusted Astrid. Agatha's legs were spread wide, secured to the adjustable split footrest, and she was dripping after Astrid's attentions; and was rapidly approaching her third climax.

The moaning and gasps changed to a breathy pant, then she bucked in the restraints her eyes screwed shut as she suddenly drenched Astrid in an impressive geyser of vaginal fluid. Agatha punctuated the experience with a impressive throaty scream.

Astrid immediately stopped at the scream, juices completely coated her face and dripped off her chin. Vika and Samira, hearing the agitated cries, had run to engineering straight from the showers... still wet and sudsy. They slid to a stop at the doorway their dripping bodies forming puddles.

Astrid blinked meekly at the arrival of her other spouses, but Agatha's broad smile and her panting gave the sense of urgency pause. "Oh wow..." Samira said as she observed exactly how Agatha was situated and restrained.

Vika glanced up then at Astrid with a naughty smirk on her face... "Stress test?"

Agatha laughed out loud.

Astrid was bright red; she immediately began unbuckling the restraints and, in a few minutes, Agatha was completely free...She was still giggling.

Samira smirked, "Let's get you two into the showers."

0o0

Ness gingerly pulled the blazing hot pan from the oven: the bubbling and slightly browned cheese smelled amazing. The heavy quilted oven mitts protected her yellow scaled hands and forearms.

Jooniper Smith directed her in a friendly clear voice. "That looks perfect!" Joon exclaimed, "Letting it cool a bit and set up for a while will make it much easier to cut and serve."

Ness placed the pan on the hot-plate: next to it was an Identical hot-plate and pan with another deep-dish Chicago style pizza. The second 'pie' had already cooled enough to cut and serve.

Joon showed Ness the heavy gauge broad chisel edged chopper-spatula. She coated the utensil lightly with olive oil, then proceeded to show how to cut the 4cm thick pizza into eight fairly equal slices. "And remember, if you're ever worried about any of the ingredients cooking thoroughly in a pizza, there is nothing wrong with pre-cooking them."

Jooniper Smith faced her audience again, "Well, that was an adventure! I want to give warm thanks to my lovely hostess Nessamavanissojesamurivellawemissana."

Ness gave a super-cute Dauzakai curtsy.

I'm Jooniper Smith, 'The Holiday Gourmet', I hope to see you again at my next delightful destination." Joon smiled softly with her iconic elfin grin.

"Clear." 'Una' intoned, "That was fantastic!"

Ness squealed in happiness, Vess and Less joined her celebration in the kitchen. Jooniper grinned broadly, "I am glad we didn't shoot this in our galley!"

'Una' smirked, "It would have been more than a little cramped." The five remotes floated one by one into the backpack docking station.

Ness turned to Joon, "I loved thiss... Thank you for thiss experience." Vess and Less framed Ness in affection while she spoke to Joon. "You were worried about getting my name right, it was perfect." Ness gushed.

Joon smirked, "I am glad I don't have to say it every time though."

Everyone gaily laughed and nodded agreement.

'Una' peered off into thin air for a moment, a signal to Joon that something interesting had occurred. She nodded at her Mistress.

"Let's get pizza to as many people who want to try it!" Joon beamed a smile. The Samava sisters portioned slices into small "Bento" style boxes. When they had all but the last pizza packaged, they left the kitchen to distribute the meals.

Joon turned to 'Una', "Okay Ag's... dish."

"We have received an official comunicae from Terran Federation Office of Foreign Affairs..." Agatha's Hand faithfully relayed. Joon's eyes grew large. "Essentially... you are the new Terran Federation Provisional Ambassador to the Grand Slarmian Dynasty... Congratulations... my Love."

Joon pulled 'Una' into a deep kiss, afterwards she whispered with a uneasy expression, "Thank you, Ag's...I am so out of my depth."

0o0

'Una' returned to the Deirdre to stow the HD recorders as Agatha sat between Max and Ness at the large dining table. She noticed Miku looked much better after her nap. Zess watched Miku put a forkful of pizza into her mouth and chew and smiled warmly as Miku made a decidedly happy noise. The Ambassador's beautiful iridescent eyes dilating at the reaction. Max and Joon just shared a smile.

The Dauzakai tucked in... happy noises filling the room. Max leaned over and whispered to Joon, "Well done, Beautiful."

Zess who sat next to Joon, glanced at her. "Did they give you any indication of your new rank and title, Exquisite Lady?" Joon pursed her lips... then looked to Agatha, "Was there a mention of that?"

Agatha nodded, "Counselor of Embassy, diplomatic rank of Oh Six."

Max's eyes went wide, she started coughing, almost choking on her pizza. Joon blinked rapidly, "Are you okay sweetheart?"

Max nodded, still coughing, reaching for her water and Zess tilted her head, "Oh Six... I am not familiar enough with Terran ranks."

Agatha helpfully informed her. Joon's eyes were now also huge... She whispered, "Wow... Commodore!?"

Ambassador Zess nodded to Joon and added enigmatically, "Counsselor of Embasssy is the lowest rank of Ambasssador, however, I am ssure things will rapidly change."

Joon pursed her lips, "I didn't know there were different ranks."

Zess smiled fondly at Joon, "I will help you undersstand how thiss game workss... I expect you and I will ssoon play it together."

"What do you mean?" Joon looked worried.

Zess replied without missing a beat, "I have also recommended you for diplomatic consideration."

Max and Agatha looked at Joon. "Does that mean we have to be adversarial?" Joon looked a little worried.

Zess layed her long fingered hand across Joon's, "Of coursse not, my dear... Eventually I ssusspect, you will repressent your government's interessts for all of the Minor Empiress."

Joon thought about that... Max seemed to have gotten over her coughing fit, and Agatha was observing everyone at the table. "I will do the best I can." Joon turned her grass-green eyes back to Zess.

Max and Agatha then turned and looked at each other just a little too long... it was subtle, but Joon noticed.

0o0

"What do you mean?" Astrid asked, looking confused. Samira looked at Agatha, waiting for her explanation.

"I'm not sure, but the messages Joon has been receiving, both official and unofficial, suggests we will be returning to Staverka."

Agatha looked at Vika who only smirked, "no help there."

Samira had lucked out; Astrid and Agatha had offered to also help clean her combat armor and limbs... she wasn't going to turn them down. So, the four ladies were perched in semi-comfortable spots in the cramped engineering bay, wielding various implements for cleaning and maintenance. The team reduced the task at hand from arduous alone to an enjoyable comradery building exercise.

Astrid frowned, "So, Joon is now an Ambassador to the Slarmians, so we have to go there?"

"Sort of..." Agatha continued, "Staverka asked for her specifically as a diplomatic liaison... but now, so has Dau."

Astrid blinked... "Can she work for both?" Samira smiled as she rolled her eyes.

"What?" Astrid saw the reaction, "What did I miss?"

Samira inhaled, "She isn't working for them... She will be working for the T-Fed, the Slarmians only requested her to be instated as the T-Fed Ambassador."

Agatha nodded, "And now so have the Dauzakai."

"Again... Can she do both?" Astrid asked.

Samira shrugged, "I don't know, but I don't see why not."

"What does this job entail?" Astrid asked.

Samira shrugged again, "I dunno... Diplomats schmooze, at least that's what I've heard."

Astrid blinked...Vika smirked, and Agatha pursed her lips in thought... then her eyes went wide.

"Here it comes..." Vika muttered softly. Agatha stared at Vika...

"Don't leave us in suspense." Astrid pouted.

"Ambassador Crinx is requesting facetime with The Exquisite Lady... Apparently, her staff has arrived on Staverka." Agatha replied concisely.

Astrid and Samira stared at each other with incredulous looks, then both asked..."What staff?"

0o0

Max reacted in a very similar way... just not out loud. *Do we know who this staff is?*

 

Agatha glanced at Joon chatting with Zess about being a diplomat. *No idea, sorry, Honey.*

Max smirked. *I'm pretty sure it's not your fault.*

Max turned and looked at her first wife... Joon raised a questioning eyebrow.

*I think we've been rumbled; you should let her know.*

Agatha smiled at Joon...Joon's earbud crackled softly, "Sorry to interrupt, Mistress... Expect an incoming communication for you, via Ambassador Zess." Joon nodded slightly, then turned her attention back to Zess.

Max glanced at Agatha again... *How long would it take to get back to Staverka?*

*Approximately eight hours.* Agatha replied.

Max nodded, *Let's keep that in mind, we might need to jog back over there.*

Zess stopped mid word with Joon, then relayed a request from Ambassador Crinx. Joon nodded and smiled, "I would be delighted to speak with him."

Zess beamed a smile, suspecting the content of the discussion. The two diplomats stood together and walked out of the dining room to the living room and the couch pit. Miku and the Ambassador's sisters looked at Max and Agatha wide eyed. "We'll be back in a bit..." Max smiled.

Max and Agatha followed Zess and Joon a moment later.

Agatha relayed the conversation Joon was having with Crinx..."Whoa... seriously!" Astrid gawked.

Samira nodded, "I suppose that's typical of what the T-Fed think of Slarmians."

"Yea, but c'mon... a staff of one?" Astrid puffed up her face in indignation, "Who fucking does that?"

"Oh... I think we can help with that... Teffa is available." Agatha smirked.

Astrid beamed a smile, "Perfect, Teffa is awesome!"

Samira turned to Vika, "Who is Teffa again?"

Everyone gave Samira a short summary of the helpful and friendly Slarmian pilot everyone had become close to on Staverka.

"Huh... Okay, she sounds nice!" Samira nodded appreciatively.

"Joon approves... Ah, Crinx is offering space for a T-Fed Consulate." Agatha beamed a smile, "Oh... Crinx wants to give us the complex we landed at last time!"

Astrid smiled, "That was actually a pretty good spot."

Agatha nodded. The four spouses had finished cleaning up the heavy armor and combat limbs and felt comfortable enough in Astrid's domain to stay and chat.

The smell of something delicious wafted into the bay. Astrid sniffed the air while Vika and Samira stared at Agatha.

"Is that..." Astrid started.

Agatha finished, "Cinnamon Raisin Bread." The enthusiasm from her family was very satisfying.

0o0

Paula studied the schematics on her portfolio data pad. It looked like a decent sized structure, but she was used to space station dimensions, so she wasn't sure. Considering the building in question was an old police precinct, with an armory, full habitation and even cells she thought they could do worse.

She'd spent the last two hours confirming her arrival with the FO and establishing her bonafides with the Grand Slarmian Dynasty and its various Ministries. She noted the Slarmians seemed unusually friendly and enthusiastic.

Truth be told, Paula was a little intimidated by the welcome.

She eventually found her way to the GSD Ambassador Crinx, who professed complete support even going so far as to immediately arrange property for the new T-Fed Consulate. Paula rapidly concluded the future Terran Federation Consulate of the Grand Slarmian Dynasty was built like a fortress.

Looking decidedly odd to human eyes it was obviously Slarmian architecture. It had a medium ship pad at its heart with only one 'street side' entrance. The schematics also listed a dedicated medical suite, and a communications wing.

The building was just barely in the diplomatic quarter of Staverka, set away from the mass of Minor Empire Embassies at the quarters heart. First Lieutenant Paula Gonzalez sat on the single lonely folding chair in the lounge.

She was five foot four inches tall and decidedly voluptuous with pale skin and mousy-brown wavey hair, frosted with silver. Her hair was kept around shoulder length usually braided back out of her face in accordance with TFN regulations. Her most distinguishing feature was her eyes, one reddish-brown and the other a yellowish green.

The heterochromia iridis gave her 'curb appeal' she always said but didn't help or harm her life in any substantive way, and she was comfortable with her appearance. Paula shifted in the lightweight but sturdy, well-engineered folding chair.

She had of course brought it herself... It even had a carry strap and was actually pretty comfortable. She had done enough research before her departure to know certain types of furniture were rare in the GSD.

The room in which she sat was the most ornate 'waiting alcove' she had ever seen. It was adjacent to Ambassador Crinx's office, so Paula would be close at hand. In comparison to the alcove, she looked rather plain in her grey dress uniform, her two pieces of luggage next to her.

Paula had been a First Lieutenant most of her thirty-six year career... She had been staring retirement in the face. At some point her career momentum stopped, though it wasn't a decision she had made. But she remembered every one of the times one of her seniors took credit for her work and over time opportunities grew less frequent... luckily, she found herself in a job she adored way out at Port Megara.

She's been there over twenty-eight years now, working for the Foreign Office. Being the 'old hand' meant she had everything running smoothly, and on an easy and reliable routine. The current station Commander was appreciative, encouraging Paula to 'tackle' this unique opportunity.

Commander Tavistock had been an excellent boss, even if she was ten years younger.

Paula knew Mary understood that not everyone had the bloodthirsty ambition gene. So, the fifty-four year old T-Fed Navy Lieutenant oozing with quiet competence accepted the new posting from the Foreign Office. She was now a Diplomatic Attache to Ambassador Jooniper Smith.

Paula had heard of her, and even liked her music, but was a little confused why a Holo-star would be chosen by the GSD to represent the T-Fed. That was until she found the Staverka Zeralyst Fuge Holo-vid, then everything made sense.

She had to admit... it was a very well done Holo-vid, the young woman was ridiculously talented. The Foreign Office had given Paula an address on Staverka for the 'Exquisite Lady'... it turned out to be the Ministry Complex.

Paula smiled... she wasn't discouraged, she knew exactly what to do. She had never personally set up a consulate, but she had read every text she could find on it. Paula had a mental checklist and went through it one by one. The newly minted Terran Attache was patient but stubborn, she knew exactly how to persevere, setting to a plethora of seemingly insignificant tasks to achieve larger goals. Though she hadn't yet been introduced to her own Ambassador.

Paula looked up as a smallish Slarmian slithered into the alcove. "Lootennit Gonzah?" The Slarmian inquired in trade speech.

Paula blinked, her trade speech wasn't great, but it was better than most Terrans could manage. "Yus... Ayam... Hooyabe?" Paula responded with a smile.

The Slarmian beamed a toothy grin, its yellow eyes crinkled in humor. "Tande Teffa... Leddy Joonippa sen Teffa tah hep yas."

Paula learned a long time ago that monolithic bureaucracies were made up of people, and treating those people with respect and kindness was the key to getting things done. By the end of her first day on Staverka, she intended to establish a working relationship with her Slarmian counterparts and have a solid building to call a Consulate.

0o0

'Una' had been sent bearing the fruits of her collective labors... twenty-one loaves of fresh baked, incredibly aromatic bread. She made her way to the shockingly utilitarian offices of the Caretakers of Sakima-sadi-misimi.

Nomissa met her at the entrance to the offices, her nostrils flared at the smell accompanying 'Una'. "I don't know what that iss... but it ssmellss out of thiss world." Nomissa commented.

'Una' leveled her gaze at the ranking Ambassadorial Caretaker, "Cinnamon Raisin Bread".

Nomissa responded with an adorable lizard-like pout, "I'm going to get sso fat..."

They shared a giggle, as the smell attracted a number of additional Caretakers. Most of the loaves were distributed among the hard working Dauzakai of the residence and afterward Nomissa gave the generous baker a short tour of the offices.

After the tour Agatha was convinced the Caretakers knew their business. She saw scores of easily defensible spaces with highly advanced monitoring systems. The residence was far more castle than it appeared.

0o0

Joon blinked in surprise then exclaimed "But... I haven't even met her!"

Crinx's holographic image nodded, "Crinx understands Exquisite Lady... It can be difficult to let other people do things in your name... But it is part of being in office. If it eases your mind... The Lieutenant is displaying remarkable bureaucratic skill." Ambassador Crinx's eyes crinkled with soft humor.

Joon glanced at Zess...The Dauzakai Ambassador nodded to her in agreement with Crinx.

"Okay, okay... She has my approval to create the Consulate," Joon bit her lip.

Crinx beamed a smile.

Joon looked frustrated, "I should really meet her..."

Crinx tilted his head slightly, "Allow Crinx to connect you..."

Joon gasped as the hologram shifted for a few moments then... coalescing to the image of an older woman, Joon would guess late forties, a familiar looking Slarmian was also in the holo..."Good evening, Ma'am, I am Lieutenant Gonzalez your Diplomatic Attache."

The hologram was of outstanding quality, showing Joon a very accurate image of the woman in a TFN grey dress uniform. The Lieutenant noticed Joon was also not alone... Joon steadied herself emotionally, then responded with a measured and balanced tone, not unlike greeting an audience.

"Good evening, Lieutenant... I am Jooniper Smith, and this lovely lady is Ambassador Zess of the Dauzakai." Joon had to give her credit, she was rock steady, the T-Fed officer's eyes only widened slightly, which Joon assumed was her way of gasping in surprise.

"It is my honor to make your acquaintance your Excellency." Lieutenant Gonzalez gave a bow on the holo... Teffa bowed also. "This is Teffa, she is the Terran Embassy of Staverka's first native employee," The TFN officer continued. "She was recommended by Miss. Agatha O'Neira, who I believe is a part of Lady Jooniper's entourage."

1...45678...21