Melinoe Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max glanced at Joon, "Something like this might expose Agatha."

Joon pouted, then nodded. "Damn... You're right... and it was such a good idea too."

Continuing to bite her lip, Agatha glanced at Joon. "We already have a celebrity... we should use her." Joon gawked: Vika giggled, Samira smirked, and Astrid nodded.

Max glanced at Joon, "Ready to make pizza... Chef Joon?"

Joon thought about it, "Okay, but only if Agatha is coaching me, then I'll do it."

Agatha nodded smiling.

Max glanced at Agatha, "I noticed just the one Hand... is everything okay?"

Agatha blinked... "Oh! no, it's fine... I am keeping a three by eight schedule.

Max pouted, "I don't want you stretched too thin."

Agatha hugged Max next to the sink, "I really appreciate that, maybe with Samira on the day crew... we only need one Hand for bodyguard."

Max blinked, "Oh Ag's, that's not why..." Agatha placed an index finger on Max's lips.

*I know... I love you so much, you always consider my feelings.*  Agatha smiled, sharing her thoughts with Max.

Max held Agatha in her arms, they gazed deeply into each other's eyes.

*You are very important to me... To all of us...* Max nodded adamantly.

Astrid saw them in embrace, she saw their facial expressions changing as if still in conversation. Astrid's eyes went wide, "Oh! Are you doing it?"

Both Max and Agatha's faces slowly turned to Astrid. Samira wrapped her four cybernetic arms around the tall platinum-blonde. "Asa-chan, don't be rude," Samira gently chided. Astrid looked apologetic bowing slightly to Max and Agatha, "Gomen nasai." as Samira kissed Astrid's shoulder.

Agatha bit her lip, "I promise you Astrid, the moment I can... I will."

Joon glanced at the four in the mirror, instantly adding up the clues..."With enough cum we'll all be able to chat with Agatha like that." Vika reflexively licked her lips before showing a wide grin.

Samira peered at Vika, "Hey, Vik... Want to do some sparring?"

"Sure... Sam," Vika smirked, "But you have to help me with my unarmed sometime in exchange."

Samira nodded, then kissed Astrid on the cheek before releasing her. Before she turned and walked past the step, Samira deftly hooked Vika's elbow with an elegant cybernetic hand and gently dragged her off of it by the arm.

Vika giggled, "Yea, sure... Right now sounds good."

Joon watched Samira and Vika's antics as they exited to the corridor before she returned her gaze to her image in the mirror. "Astrid, I need your help." Joon pouted at Astrid's reflection.

Astrid blinked, glancing at Agatha and Max still embraced. She walked up behind her senior wife still perched on the step she crafted. "What do you need?" Astrid looked at Joon in the mirror.

Joon looked pensive, "What does one wear on a cooking show?" Everyone still in the bathroom stifled their mirth, knowing how fashion conscious Joon was as Astrid and Joon went into the CQ discussing culinary fashion.

Agatha, still in Max's arms, looked up and her Captain-wife leaned down kissing her soundly, she moaned happily.

0o0

"Hmmm... three weapons." Vika looked thoughtful.

The cybernetic brunette and the diminutive redhead looked over the uncut polymer lengths in engineering; then Samira measured out the conduit, as Vika marked them. The security chief glanced at the combat limbs and armor waiting to be cleaned.

"I admit, I'm not exactly conventional." Samira's generous lips thinned.

Vika nodded, "True, for a human, but there are a number of species with multiple arms."

Samira laid the marked conduit across the specially designed cutting tool. When the lengths were cut, Samira held them, then looked at the cut ends as Vika pulled a few squares of double-sided abrasion pads, "Let's finish these up down in the cargo hold... Tell me about your melee weapons."

Samira nodded, "Sure, I'd love to."

0o0

"So... Comfortable?" Joon asked with a raised eyebrow.

Astrid nodded, "Absolutely... You should show your viewers you are comfortable cooking."

"But I am comfortable cooking, I love to cook, I am my father's daughter after all..." Joon pouted.

"So, show them that." Astrid nodded.

Max and Agatha finally came out of the bathroom and got dressed.

"Maybe jeans and a comfy blouse?" Joon glanced at Max.

Max shrugged, "I like you in anything."

Joon smiled waggling her eyebrows suggestively, "You like me out of anything too." Everyone giggled at the playful banter.

Max put on one of her midnight-black uniforms: she had begun to identify with them. The first time she wore one was when she was elevated to a knight-bachelor of Staverka. Nomissa calling her 'Dame Max' constantly... helped reinforce that self-image.

Max looked up and saw all of her wives looking at her with dreamy expressions. "What?" Max blinked.

Joon smiled, "Nothing dear, you look gorgeous."

Max pursed her lips in thought, "Better than the silver dress?"

"No, but you project very differently in that uniform," Joon clarified.

Max raised an eyebrow.

Astrid bit her lip, "You look heroic."

Joon nodded at Astrid, "Exactly."

Max smiled, then nodded. "I'll take that."

"Were you going to be my Holo-tech?" Joon smiled at Astrid.

Astrid glanced down, "I was going to assemble Samira's dive chair."

"I'll be your Holo-tech!" Agatha smiled.

Astrid and Max looked at Joon to see it was okay with her. "Okay." Joon smiled, "That way we can keep the production costs down." Everyone smiled and nodded their heads at the humor. Joon smooched Astrid, " I can't be greedy, your talents will always be in demand."

Astrid glanced at Agatha with a smile, "I am quite sure 'Una' would be a very professional holo-cam operator."

Agatha nodded to Astrid, "She will be thrilled." Everyone snickered again knowing all Agatha's Hands were of a single mind.

Joon applied her usual understated cosmetics while Max and Agatha were still dressing, and Astrid went to engineering to play with the dive chair. When Max and Agatha finished, they walked with Joon down to the cargo bay.

They were joined by 'Una' carrying the holo-remote shoulder pack wearing the HUD monocle. Joon smiled at Una and said, "My but you are a handy individual to have around!"

Max just groaned.

Vika and Samira, still quite nude, were sitting on the deck with a couple of synthetic finishing pads, taking the edges off three freshly cut lengths of polymer conduit.

Max and Agatha nodded, Joon stopped with a curious look on her face. "I just realized you totally use more than two hands in melee combat." Joon gazed at Samira in appreciation.

Samira beamed a smile, "Yes, I do with this set, but even with four hands..." she glanced at the diminutive redhead, "I still think Vik is going to beat the shit out of me."

Everyone nodded in sympathetic smiles as Agatha thumbed open the cargo bay door. Max and Vika exchanged a look, "Soft enough to practice, hard enough to teach." Max recited.

Vika nodded in agreement then Max, Joon, Agatha and 'Una' waved goodbye as they walked down the ramp.

0o0

Astrid giggled to herself... the reclining dive chair she was building could easily be used for naughty activities. The chair would be bolted to the deck, so when in a dive Samira could be strapped down... for safety of course. The footrest could unlatch, and the ends swing apart, allowing for comfortable 'servicing' of the occupant. She grinned as she noted it was coming together nicely; the last bits were all turned out from her tabletop fabricator. She noticed the basic fabrication materials were running low, so she ordered more from a Dauzakai supply depot via holo-net.

She also took a few minutes to order a few... dozen drone kits of various sizes, along with some bits and bobs that looked interesting...Her thoughts did eventually return to the dive chair: she grinned mischievously thinking about its potential. Astrid reveled in the complex 'erection' of the project, she giggled again at her own thoughts.

Agatha peeked around the corner, she was about to change shifts and wanted to check in on her loves still on board. She stared at the dive chair... she remembered studying the schematic but failed to see the additional 'uses' it might imply. "That looks intriguing, Astrid." Agatha commented suggestively.

Astrid turned and looked at her with a decidedly naughty grin. "Want to... test pilot for me?" Astrid bit her lip in anticipation and Agatha immediately felt the rise in Astrid's lust.

She nodded slowly, a naughty smile appearing on her face, "I would love to, Asa-chan." Astrid bit her lip and immediately increased her already highly efficient assembly speed: the newfound desire for an unconventional sexual encounter with her hot alien wife in her workshop... greatly motivating her.

0o0

The mobile hospital was still parked next to the Deirdre. Its squat broad shape made the corvette look sleek and aerodynamic.

Joon, Max, Agatha and 'Una' descended the ornately carved stone staircase at the edge of the dock as Max held her arm out for Joon to hold...and her petite spouse did so. When they finally stepped down onto the bottom landing, Joon glanced up at her first wife with romantic eyes and Max and Joon shared a loving smile.

Both Hands of Agatha remained close to her senior wives, enjoying sampling the pure emotions of the moment as the group approached the doors of the Ambassadors level. The ornate doors opened, and they were greeted by Vess and Ness.

The Ambassador's sisters graciously welcomed them in and as Joon passed she reached out and captured Vess's hand and gently dragged her in the direction of the kitchen. Ness stared at her sister and the Exsquisite Lady snuggling together as they walked as 'Una' followed them.

The remaining Dauzakai looked up at the towering Captain then at Agatha. "How are you today?" Ness asked glancing back and forth between them.

Max nodded smiling, glancing at Agatha. Agatha beamed, "We are very well, thank you."

Ness led them out of the foyer to the living room and the sunken couch pit where Ambassador Zess appeared to be studying reports, she was wearing a comfortable diaphanous robe of pale green silk. Her sister gathered up a tray of empty dishes of what looked to be the remains of a late lunch or tea. Ness then wiggled her three long fingers farewell to the guests and went back towards the kitchen.

Zess glanced at the visitors, "Ah, excellent timing, I wass jusst finisshing up." Max and Agatha bowed to her in greeting. "Oh, come now, we are well passt that." She stood and gave them both hugs. "I asssume you are going to illuminate to me what transspired thiss morning?"

Max smiled at her, "As much as we can, your Excellency." The captain continued, "Agatha wrote the after-action report, and will be here for questions, I am here to lend her support, I have read and fully endorse the AAR."

Max turned to Agatha and nodded so Zess shifted her attention to Agatha as the Tactical Officer of the Deirdre produced a small data stick. "This AAR is of procedure and result; some events are not mentioned." Agatha presented the fob to Zess.

Zess thought for a moment then replied, "After I read thiss, I will give you a de-brief ass well... ass there are ssome thingss you sshould be made aware of... out of courtessy." The Ambassador accepted the data stick, then sat down on her spot among the couches. She glanced up at them as they were still standing and smiled, "Pleasse be sseated my friendss."

Max and Agatha sat together: Max leaned back and relaxed while Agatha sat on the edge. Zess placed the fob in the com-table recessed port, that appeared at a touch and Her gaze focused on the text of the holoscreen that quickly appeared. The carefully written 'After Action Report' unfolded before her iridescent green eyes.

0o0

Joon, 'Una' and Vess stepped into the huge elaborate kitchen and Less glanced up from chopping vegetables on the middle island. "Hi Less, whatcha doing?" Joon's eyes lit up with curiosity.

Vess walked around the counter and smiled and Less blinked rapidly, her Chazi companion in its usual spot on her shoulder. "We were going to try our handss at making pizza."

'Una' smiled at Joon, "Perfect timing!" just as Ness walked into the kitchen, carrying the tray of dishes.

Joon leveled her gaze on the Ambassador's sisters, "I want to make a cooking holo-vid, would one of you be interested in being my co-host?" Less cringed back her hand in front of her snout. Vess looked pensive.

"Oh my!" Ness beamed a smile, "That soundss like fun!"

Joon smiled broadly, "I am so glad to hear you say that... here's what I'd like to do..."

0o0

The two sitting in the Deirdre's cargo bay finished making the conduit batons safe for martial use. The polymer conduit wasn't going to break bones, but if left with unfinished edges, could draw blood.

The nude combatants walked out to the center line of the cargo bay. Samira was swinging her new sparring batons, getting a feel for their weight. Her new limb's feedback was delightfully rich and detailed.

They stood near the middle of the hold facing each other and Vika bowed to Samira, she was dual wielding two 75cm lengths of the polymer conduit as her heavily freckled, diminutive, athletic frame rocked gently from side to side.

Samira bowed in response, her four hands held one 120cm and two 45cm lengths of the same 3cm diameter conduit. Her graceful synthetic limbs beautifully accented with the design that matched perfectly with the intricate tattoo's she displayed on her dusky skin. Samira held the long length of conduit like a spear, at the bottom and center. The two much smaller lengths were held at either side and reversed... 'blade' down.

The longer portion of the two 45cm batons were below her hands, this primarily defensive style was known to Vika. Samira appeared relaxed; her stance was motionless. There was a hint of tension in the air, an uncertainty filled the cargo hold.

This was an acclimating bout... They were just getting to know one another. Introductions were needed.

Vika spontaneously leapt to the left. The move was incredibly fast. Samira was expressionless and did not react and only her dark brown eyes followed the quick maneuver.

Vika grinned, impressed.

She quickly skipped right then twirled backwards throwing strikes, only to find Samira had broken left and held her ground there. All five wicked strikes Vika performed were deftly countered.

Vika nodded, deciding to throw some feints in with the next few rounds of strikes. Samira saw the faux openings but chose to defend and observe. The tiny martial artist saw her opponent now as an experienced combatant, not one easily lured with the false promise of a quick kill.

Samira's combat style was exceptionally defensive: watching her opponent and continuously evaluating. Vika wondered how long Samira would do this... So, she dove into a relentless onslaught to find out. For twenty-six minutes Vika battered at Samira, prodding at the edges of the remarkably resilient martial style.

Very few of the vicious attacks actually got through Samira's defenses.

Samira took the hits but never wavered, her balanced footing shifted smoothly with the torrent. In addition, several of Samira's ripostes landed on Vika... all of which would have been debilitating if not fatal.

Vika was pleasantly surprised how observant Samira was, watching all of Vika, not just her feet or eyes: Samira's style, while not following a formalized school, was meticulous and thorough and her technique was economic, letting her opponent expend more energy than she did.

Vika called for a break...She came to the conclusion Samira was a master of her own art.

The two women sat down together; both were beaded in sweat. "You're a serious badass, Vik... I'm glad we are on the same team." Samira smiled.

Vika narrowed her eyes, "You... Are a slab of iron!"

Samira leaned over and kissed Vika's cheek. "I'll take the compliment, thanks." Samira smirked.

Vika nodded smiling her approval.

"As much fun as I am having," Samira winced, "I need to clean my combat armor and limbs."

Vika glanced at Samira, "Let us get showered, and I will help you..."

Samira beamed a welcome smile, "That would be great!"

0o0

Zess finished reading through Agatha's AAR for the second time. During her reread the Ambassador asked eleven questions, only three of which Agatha was at liberty to answer completely. Agatha apologized each time she was unable to give a complete cogent answer. Max never needed to intervene, but she had a feeling Agatha appreciated her Captain being by her side. Agatha heeded her Captain's advice and stayed in a professional military bearing throughout. Always answering with the utmost courtesy yet yielding nothing compromising.

Zess nodded in appreciation, despite being frustrated by the numerous non-answers. Zess glanced at Max for a moment and smiled. "You're beaming with pride, Dame Max."

Max blinked, "My apologies, Your Excellency."

Zess' smile reached her eyes, "You've nothing to apologize for... I'm proud of her, alsso."

Agatha bit her lip and smiled at the Ambassador.

Zess nodded, "Turnabout iss fair play... one of my favorite Terran idiomss. I cannot give you a copy of thiss information, however." Max and Agatha shared a look. The fairly eidetic memory Agatha possessed was as close to a copy as one could get.

Max sat up on the edge of her seat giving the Ambassador her undivided attention. Zess inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly, focusing her thoughts.

She tapped up a hologram on her com-table.

To Max it appeared to be some manner of cephalopod, it shared many features of a cuttlefish... with more than twice the number of tentacles. "The corpse that was removed from Vissier Telkiss had had a number of its ganglia removed by ssurgery." she glanced at Agatha, "I am told at high velocity."

Agatha blinked, then nodded slowly. The Ambassador continued...

"What remained allowed uss to determine that it wass a very rare vissitor to the shallow waterss... Sso rare in fact, that many believed it to be fantassy. In our legendss there were invissible monssterss from the depthss, in your language they would be called vampire or wraith. We call them... Razu."

"The appropriate facility has been notified and expertss have been disspatched to Ssakima-ssadi-missimi." Zess paused, she glanced at her audience who were spellbound. "Under Nomissa's watchful eye, the doctorss have presserved the Razu'ss remainss."

Agatha raised her hand. Zess smiled, "Yess, dear Agatha?"

"Will Visier Telkiss survive?" Agatha showed concern.

The Ambassador nodded, "Sshe will live... But may never recover completely from the Razu's influence. The medical team iss under the impression that the Razu wass living off of Telkiss, controlling her motor functionss ssomehow. Nutrientss drained from her body for yearss as sshe wass held ass prissoner in her own mind. Sshe will require sspecialized care... For the resst of her life."

Agatha frowned; Max lay her hand on Agatha's shoulder. "You saved her, too Ag's..." Max whispered.

Zess nodded in agreement and Agatha softly smiled. Max couldn't be prouder of Agatha in this moment... and Agatha could feel it.

"On a lighter note... Miku iss now under the auspicess of my office," The Ambassador smirked. "She will sstay here, with her own Caretakerss and ssuite...Miku will have a sschedule of her own making." Zess concluded, "Prosspective breeding Intendentss musst travel here... Under our ssecurity."

*Those new parameters might radically change Miku's quality of life.*

 Max thought to Agatha. Max and Agatha shared a smile.

The Ambassador sat back, "Dame Max, You and your wivess now also have sspecial sstatuss with my government. We are using the working dessignation of 'Most Favored Asssociatess.' I'm afraid I cannot tell you exactly what it entailss, becausse you are the firsst recipiantss."

1...34567...21