Melissa

Story Info
Perfect delight, scissoring, legs divided a pleasurable life.
921 words
4.18
12.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes opened finding Melissa's beautiful naked body laying next to mine I just watched her breathing, so sweet her head laying on my chest, I stroked her long blonde hair softly, as the events of the Saturday night danced through my head.

Taking my visiting friend bar hopping, dancing and drinking, on Rush street, our hot little bodies dancing, moving, grinding together at the clubs. the walk home to my apartment building down the miracle mile not knowing the best was yet to come. Skipping through the lobby like we did when we were little girls, holding hands, waiting for the elevator, I stared in those beautiful beautiful soft blue eyes.

The elevator doors opened rushing in we embraced Melissa nibbling my ear sending shivers to all the right places. The ride was way to short, I could of stayed in that moment forever, sighing, I moved to my door. Fumbling with my keys I unlocked the door, walking in, Melissa following close behind. The room filled with passion and sexual tension, I wanted her, I didn't understand my feelings, I had never tasted her sweet pussy before.

She reached out stroking my face tenderly her hands moving slowly down over my body pausing at my small breast a lustful moan escaping my lips. She removed my shirt, embracing again, we kissed as she released my bra exposing my small breast. She broke our kiss, I sighed, has her head lowered taking my hard nipple in her warm mouth. I felt ecstatic has she sucked on my breast, dropping my skirt to the floor, Melissa's hand finding it's way inside my panties. Through my soft red pubes to my wetness rubbing gently my body responding to her touch. Her finger sliding inside me easily first one then two.

Two naked girlfriends fingering each other a forbidden lust filling the air. Taking her hand leading her to the shower. Climbing in the hot shower, the steam. soaping her body, what a beautiful site.

Climbing in the shower with her, washing Melissa's back with my soft soapy hands, reaching around washing her large breast with the hot soapy water, I teased with her hard soapy nipples, taking my time, as I let my hand slide down slowly over her flat stomach over her smooth body to a soaking wet pussy.

Rubbing softly, caressing, washing, the soap so slippery, making love to each other, letting my wet soapy fingers play with with her little clit, rubbing softly. Inserting one then two fingers inside her, kissing under the hot water, has she does the same things to me like we use to do at sleep overs so many years ago. Slowly moving in and out, our desire growing with each thrust. Our soapy fingers making a slurping sound as our fingers thrust in then out. The hot water, the steam, lust, mixing to make a beautiful moment between old friends.

Tingling all over with sensory pleasures, legs spread and my right foot raised on the tube, hot water trickling down my ass crack sending shivers up my spine. Moaning, pulling back, moving my hips to meet her soapy slick fingers plunging into me. My body dancing with pleasure, a magnificent feeling, our scents filling the bathroom. Slowly dropping my wet fingers down the crack of Melissa's heart shaped ass to her little brown flower rubbing my soapy fingers on her tight little asshole. Probing the entrance, gently, poking one wet finger inside her ass thrusting so deep, she lets out a sigh. Then out, then in, adding another wet soapy finger and a third driving hard pounding her ass, which she seemed to love, deeper and deeper. Melissa's rubbing my wet soapy swollen clit as the first waves of sheer pleasure start encompassing me.

The hot water, a bathroom full of hot steam, our own little sauna. The pain and pleasure, the depravity, of fucking my married friend's sweet ass. The dirty little blonde slut, I love so much, as Melissa screams in delight, I drop to my knees for a taste.

She is so wet my long tongue exploring her sweet insides. Curling, dancing, tasting her juices with my long tongue. She grabbed my head, legs trembling. knees buckling, "YES! Cheryle YES!" She screamed. Squirting in an erupting orgasm all over my face I linger there savoring her sweet taste.

We dried each others wet bodies, my beautiful friend, we climbed in my king size bed. Snuggling together pressing our naked bodies together so soft and warm. Kissing me sweetly, then passionately, her tongue dancing in my mouth. Our naked bodies coming together, hands, fingers, legs, feet rubbing each other. Pussies grinding together bringing the lust, desire and arousal.

Intertwining in perfect delight, scissoring, legs divided a pleasurable intersection. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, moaning, ecstasy with a purpose. The art of two loving friends making love so beautifully inclined.

Sweet nectar flowing, fingers inside wet pussies, what an entertaining passion, a tasteful elixir. Two women on fire, two old friends, split like scissors, like we had done at so many sleep overs. Humping frantically, squeals and sighs, feelings building, tingling, panting.

Speed increasing here comes our orgasmic delight. A great way to end the night out of drinking and dancing with my beautiful visiting friend. Panting like wild animals, bodies grinding and shaking, squirting her juices, a beautiful orgasm for two.

The morning sun peeking through the curtains. Melissa opened her beautiful blue eyes, "Good morning," she said, kissing my cheek sweetly.