All Comments on 'Melissa and Roland Ch. 05'

by chloejacobs83

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
cuckquean, a cheated on wife

Actually, when a husband cheats, or the wife is into humiliation, she is called a cucquean. They are mostly commonly known as submissive. A cuckold is also another form of a submissive. Cuckold relationship are part of the dominate/submissive lifestyle. Women are just as kinky as men, but men view porn more, and there are more men on literotica. Simply, men just spend more money on porn, so it is geared more towards men. In the dominate/lifestyle, seventy percent of women are submissive, twenty are interchangeable, and ten are dominate. For men, forty are dominate, forty are interchangeable, and twenty are submissive.

true cuckolds make less than one percent of relationships, so that is why you probably don't know any. I certainly don't. ninety percent of men, fantasize about sleeping with another women, just probably the same amount of women fantasize about sleeping with other men.Teen or young women, are the top fantasy for men viewing porn, then a threesome, with another woman, and after that, cuckolding or hot wife. Incest is popular, but you won't find too many people acting out on that fantasy. But if you are interested in cuckqueans, they are in the fetish category. Funny thing, they are examples of loving wives.

I know that this is just a story, but people like to root for the underdog. Most of us are underdogs in life. Jeff, doesn't sound very happy, and he isn't a true cuckold. He is more of a co-dependent. If he knows that happiness can only comes from oneself, he would probably be able to leave. Melissa, is probably addicted to Roland, since infactuation and romantic feelings affect the brain just like cocaine. Attachment love is somewhat different, and based on more reality based. Well based on the information at hand. Everyone we know, is just a product of a construct that we form in our minds. So when someone cheats on us, and we desperately want to sweep things under the rug, we simply want to go back to the illusion of before. We simply don't want to incorporate the data of the construct that we have. Since infactuation romantic feelings are simply a high we feel. That is why affairs are so powerful, and cheaters who cheat simply have a hard time giving them up, and some are serial cheaters, because they get off on the adrenaline and highs of hormones of feeling good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
In the wrong category. Not loving wives this is fetish or interracial

This isn't even a chapter. It is part of a scene. There is no significant contact between husband and wife. Don't waste our time with an incomplete scene. At the slow pace you develop a story you need to make a submission at least 3 pages long. The way you jump around is very confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Must've missed something

This new chapter seems to be the epitome of a non sequitur. Why did the hubbie all of a sudden change his mind from divorce to this ridiculous arrangement. What could he possible be getting out of it. Pride at her being picked. Ridiculous. Better sex? Doesn't sound like it. You just go from divorce to him sitting around being proud that his wife is fucking other men. This smacks of the racism of white writers playing out the stereotype that all black males are hypersexual and aggressive. I don't like the stereotype but I have got used to it. I have to give credit to racist writers for at making it explicit so you understand the stories they write. You want to be perceived as a non-racist, but seem to want to utilize the stereotype without acknowledging it. You leave give her motivation as "he makes me do things that I always wanted to do" as an explanation for her behavior, but she gives hubbie no reason to be with her. What possible pleasure does a guy who is so pissed off about someone fucking her get without a complete turn around to becoming submissive. Its not like she says you let me do this and I will reward you somehow. Also what does she mean that she loves hubbie. How? She offers no evidence. She offers no compensation, yet somehow he realizes that he loves her so much that he can now become an eunuch. Is he supposed to be getting "the pleasure" of knowing (not even watching--which some cuckolds seem to enjoy) that she is getting fucked by black guys. Come on. Get real. This story had some promise, but it is virtually worthless without some character development and explanation.

You make decent sentences; too bad you can't seem to put them together to form a cohesive and coherent plot. Weak and disappointing. Maybe you should skip the interracial thing and write what you know.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
No racial stuff?

No racial stuff? Just fantasy and fiction? Even fantasy and fiction can be racial, don't you agree? A party where all the bulls are black, all the wives are white, is what? Even if the husbands and wives were there in free will, it's racial nevertheless. You don't talk about superiority of black race? What is this story all about since the begining? Just black bulls, and not only one black wife, or a white bull? Even using fiction, a story can or can not be racist. If you used fantasy to revert the story about white bulls using black wives, would be racist.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

Guys, psst, over here, I'm going to let you all in on a secret. Some people, and I know I know this is going to blow your mind, like non-vanilla sex! Gross, right! And guess what, some of them come to this very site to write about it! Can you believe that?! This erotica site lets people put up porn that doesn't appeal to vanilla, heterosexual men all the time! They let gay guys put up stuff, and people who are into incest, and rape fantasies, and group sex. God! What a vile, vile place!

But I figured something out! They categorize it! The gay stuff all goes in one place, the group sex and incest and rape fantasies, they all go into one place each too. And get this! The stories about women cheating on their wives, where the husband enjoys it or where he can't stop her, it all goes in one place too! It's called 'Loving Wives', it's a label right up there at the start of this story. And it's probably where you found this story too! In a hub full of stories like these. So all you have to do to not read this vile, disgusting garbage is just not come to Loving Wives! If you're looking for other kinds of porn, you can just go to other categories! Hell, there's even one called 'non-erotic' for people who want to write totally serious, emotionless, passionless stories about how men are always right to divorce their wives and how women are evil sluts out to destroy them! You don't have to come here and risk reading this really, really icky stuff that seems to always get you all worked up!

This has been a public service announcement from the 'Seriously You Fucking Idiots, What Category Did You Think You Were Reading In, And What Did the Author Say RIGHT AT THE TOP OF THE STORY, You Fucking Morons How Can You Pretend This Was A Surprise' council. Or SYFIWCDYTYWRIAWDASRATSC for short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry This Just Does Not Make Sense

Besides FLC's idiotic rant which seems to have been repeated.for every one of these stories.How do you go from chapter 4 where his last words were the marriage is over and he wants a divorce.to this? I dont particularly like cuck stories but this makes no sense at all. There is no continuity to the plot.Just a bunch of non erotic abstract scenes. Im done with this.Its just stupid.To bad I thought it had some potential.BTW Your rant before the story at least made more.sense than this mess.Good Luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wrong category, seems more like fetish or maybe even non-erotic. Just because she's married doesn't make it a LW story.

Beyond that however is the obvious question. You claim she actually loves her husband; but in what way does she show that? I can say I'm the Pope; but unless I've got the Holy Ecumenical Robes and a gold Mitre, I'm some whack job wandering New York City streets in a dirty housecoat and a tin foil hat.

The point is, people can say whatever they want but it's their actions that tell the truth and her actions are the opposite of love.

ephesiosephesiosover 9 years ago

In this chapter, Jeff seems a bit more enthusiastic than the past chapters. It doesn't just look like he's going through the motions, you can see that he's actually enjoying the night's rituals.

I think your comments at the beginning of the story sort of hurts the story going forward. At this point you've already told us why he chose to stay (his love for her) instead of showing us in the story. The only real mystery left is what kind of enjoyment does he get out of this; whether he's a true submissive cuckold, or maybe just a voyeur, or perhaps he himself is learning how to become the dominant lover she needs. Also I wonder how she will redeem herself from her massive betrayal of his trust.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Does Not Make Sense !

This chapter does not follow on from previous chapter No.4 wete the husband wanted a divorce. Now the husband is actively acting like some cuckold steward to a blackman who os aicting off his wife !

No logic, no sense on continuation of the original story, is this a fladh back or a jump forward in the plot story line ! ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why Literotica?

There's no sex in this story. Why did you put it on Literotica? It should have been posted on Nickelodeon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you

I was having trouble with my insomnia but this care of it.

Wife found me asleep at the computer and read some of this story, she commented at least I was not reading any porn. But she did comment that it could lower my already questionable IQ.

ryu77ryu77over 9 years ago
A word of advice Frontlinecaster:

I hate to admit this but I've been reading in this site for over more than 10 years and the comments sections were always like this. So no matter what you do, this will always happen.

@ the author:

I really didn't like this chapter. It was a huge jump from a husband in ch 4 that was hurt by his wife's infidelity and wanted a divorce to a really docile one that accepted the situation. I couldn't get into the story because it feels like I missed a chapter of character development.

This story would surely be more accepted in the BDSM section because of what happened here, because the focus is more in the relationship of Roland & Melissa, and it is a MASTER & SLAVE one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SerIously guys

Is anyone really reading this story? Do you guys understand what flashbacks are? Let me break it down for you. The story alternates between past and present. This chapter is the present, last chapter was the past. It's really not that complicated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Questions

Is Jeff going to allow her brother to win? He pimped out his sister(Jeff's wife) to fuck up Jeff's life. Jeff seems like a very smart person. I think he can find a Way to pay him back & then some. When he saw her again his trust & respect came back. What a joke? How can he trust her if she & Roland are going to keep secrets from him? And respect? She went behind his back and started an affair. How does respect just automatically reappear? She has to earn respect, by behaving in a manner they agree on, not just however she wants. How can he get over the humiliation without an understanding she won't humiliate him again? All this comes about because she is forcing cuckolding upon him instead of getting him to go into the relationship as an equal or superior. And since she wants to be a black cock slut for others , maybe he should be superior in this relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So proud

Why? You never explain this. These fetishes don't often develop later in life. It's just not plausible for Jeff to fall into this to the extent that you have him doing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gosh this story is so stupid pathetic nonsense. 1* for this garbage

What stupid pathetic nonsense wimp cuck tale.

This writer must be a complete freaking retard to write something so stupid pathetic nonsense like this lame story

Complete trash and waste of time.

1* for this crap.

deependerdeepender8 months ago

The lunge from the previous chapter to this one is absurd. That makes all of the events, behavior, and premises of this entire chapter absurd. The author seems to be wrestling with several deep seated conflicts trying to emerge into consciousness. If so, then writing like this and posting it may well be a viable way of confronting those conflicts. To preface a story by saying that you know nothing about an ethnic subgroup and then portray them in a blatantly sexual manner is just sad. In her discussion of property rights, the author made it clear that she believes that the day of the white man has passed. This story is an attempt to tell the reader what white men can now expect from blacks and white women: humiliation heaped high and heavy as pay back for their proprietary ways. As femdom agitprop, this story doesn't make it: it is much too half baked and soggy around the edges. Wrapping in the flag of fiction as an excuse to post it is a failure. Moby Dick indeed. When her whale surfaces, she will do well to avail herself of Queequeg's coffin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous