All Comments on 'Melissa Shows Off Ch. 01'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoying this very much

Can't wait for Chapter 2

oodaddyslilgirlyoodaddyslilgirlyalmost 4 years ago
good, but could have been better!

I gave this story a five star!! However, I felt like the story was rushed, and the detail was quick, repetitive, and lacking build up between all the characters. I still enjoyed myself reading it, but soooo much potential was lost. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter and upset that I didnt see a Chapt 3.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Well for those that wanted more detail she fucked, sucked, stripped, fucked and sucked, striped rinse repeat. There is only so much she can do. Unfortunately for Hubby her motor is getting revved up. She can never be a one man woman again. My first wife was just like our gal here. Fun and fantasy at first, nightmare later. 5 stars

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

One more. Thing, the women that work as strippers do it because they like it. Sure the money is good, the turn on from getting naked on stage is good but what they really like is all the raw sexuality. Once the inner slut is released there is no way to cork it back up. She maybe hot buf she would not be a good wife material.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey211011 months ago

I have often wondered about guys that are married to strippers or escorts. They must have a very high threshold to jealousy, or none at all. This is a very sexy story. I would have liked to see the build up to working in the club drawn out a little more maybe offering some of the trepidation Melissa felt while considering it. However, being six pages long would have made it too much longer. Maybe it could have been split into two chapters. All in all a great story with a husband and wife having an exciting adventure.

Mr_BradyMr_Brady3 months ago

Enjoyed it immensely. Five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous