Melissa's Journey: A Big First Step

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was better. I can't believe how sexy you are," Matt cooed. "Your body is perfect," he gushed, and he pushed his erection more firmly against Mel. She stood firmly, letting him press harder against her.

"Like I said, you are a flirt, Matt," Mel said. She felt his hands roam over her back, and then move lower to the top of her butt, confirming that Mel was totally naked under her robe. Mel knew the situation was at a tipping point. She knew it was not fair to expect Matt to provide the adult supervision. So, unless she shut it down now, things almost certainly were going to another level. Not yet sure what she wanted, but also not wanting it to end, Mel came up with an alternative.

"Hey, there is something you can help me with," she said throatily. Matt loosened the hug enough to pull back and look at Mel's face. The way he towered over her was erotic. Mel's body tingled, and under the robe her stiff nipples ached, and her pussy was damp. Her resistance was on its last legs, and she knew Matt had none left.

"Really? How can I help?" Matt asked, bringing Mel back to the moment.

"A light bulb just went out in my closet, and you need a ladder to change it," Mel explained. "I'm not much for ladders," she added. "You really don't have to, though, I can make it until tomorrow."

Matt's bewildered look told Mel he was thinking her request might be more X-rated. But he quickly recovered and, wanting nothing more than to stay as long as possible, Matt said with puppy-like enthusiasm, "Sure, I would love to take care of whatever you need." Mel again noted the double entendre before leading Matt to the garage to get the ladder and a replacement bulb. On the way, she noticed Matt's tight hugs had loosened her robe some, but she was still "decent," and she didn't bother to tighten it.

With Matt carrying the ladder as if it weighed nothing, Mel led him through the house to her bedroom and to the master closet. She was sure (and correct) Matt was staring at her ass as they walked, and the thought excited her. For his part, Matt's mind pondered Mel's naked body under her robe, and he fantasized about the garment somehow slipping off her body.

In the closet, Matt asked Mel if she had a flashlight stronger than his phone, which she quickly retrieved from the other side of the house. On the way back to the bedroom and closet, Mel flashed back to her teenage years and the excitement she always felt knowing that a guy was aroused and desperate for her to provide him relief. It was a powerful thought that she tried to force from her mind as Matt arranged the ladder and stabilized it as best he could. The closet was carpeted, which made the ladder harder to balance. Matt was undeterred, but Mel was nervous. "Please be careful, Matt," Mel said nervously.

"I will Mrs. C," Matt assured her. "Can you shine the flashlight where I need to put in the light?"

"Of course, and I insist on holding the ladder steady. Ladders just make me nervous," Mel explained. Matt smiled, told her not to worry, but said she could do whatever she wanted. Matt kicked off his flip-flops and climbed three steps of the ladder to take down the light cover and, with Mel shining the flashlight upward, he rotated the burned out bulb until it slipped out of the fixture. Looking down, he saw Mel holding the flashlight with one hand and steadying the ladder with the other. Mel's loosened robe showed a hint of her cleavage, sending a shudder through Matt's body.

Mel felt sexy and vulnerable with Matt literally towering over her. Momentarily losing control, she had a thought of Matt asking, or even better demanding, she take off the robe and her complying. But she knew sharing that thought would be way too much way too fast. The thought itself, though, made Mel realize things were moving faster than she might be able to control. "Can you hand me the new bulb, please?" Matt asked, jolting Mel back to reality.

He handed her the old bulb, and she handed up the new bulb. As he maneuvered the bulb into both ends of the fixture, Mel provided the light and steadied the ladder. In their respective positions, Mel's face was just below butt-level on Matt, as he faced away from her on the ladder. When he twisted the bulb into position, the light came on, and for a second, Matt lost his balance. Mel instinctively dropped the flashlight and one hand grabbed Matt's thigh and the other grabbed his ass to steady him.

"Oh my god," Mel gasped. "I hate ladders."

Matt quickly regained his balanced, looked down at Mel and said with a laugh, "Sorry Mrs. C," my bad." Mel let out a deep breath and a nervous groan. But she kept her hands where they were. Matt savored the feeling of Mel's hands on his bare thigh and his butt, and there were a few seconds of awkward silence.

"I thought you were going to fall," Mel said truthfully.

"I knew you wouldn't let that happen," Matt said flirtatiously. After a few more seconds, he said, "Can you hand up the light cover?" Mel finally took her hands off Matt and, facing away from him, she bent down from the waist to pick the cover up off the floor. Mel knew Matt's view from above limited what he saw, but it felt sexy knowing the robe rode up to the bottom of her ass cheeks. When she looked up at Matt, his eyes were wide, and Mel demurely handed up the light cover, which Matt deftly snapped back into place completing the repair job.

Because the closet was lit, Mel did not use the flashlight and instead held the ladder steady with both hands. When Matt was done, he turned on the ladder to face Mel and moved one foot down a step. That left Mel standing on the floor, one hand on each side of the ladder, with Matt between her arms and her head now at his crotch level. Matt froze there. "Better now?" he gulped.

"Very much. Thank you," Mel said quietly, looking up at Matt. Both of them were fully cognizant of how they were positioned physically. And Matt's shorts now did little to hide his impressive erection. "You should probably get down off the ladder," Mel suggested.

"I kinda like ladders," Matt responded in an unsteady voice.

Mel sighed. "They are kind of growing on me too," Mel wisecracked, glancing at Matt's bulge. Her bawdy comment surprised herself a little, and it left Matt speechless. Despite some lingering reservations about what was happening, Mel's body was now teeming with sexual energy. "Can you be trusted with a secret, Matt?" Mel asked seductively.

"God, yes, Mrs. C, I swear," he said urgently. Looking into Matt's eyes, Mel's look said he better be telling the truth.

"Promise?" she asked almost sternly. Matt nodded and muttered another "yes," and he watched Mel's hand reach up to rub his cock through his shorts. Mel decided she wanted, maybe needed, to do something totally out of her comfort zone. Matt, who was at the right place at the right time, closed his eyes and groaned. Mel felt his erection twitch, and her other hand ran down his muscular thigh, before she ran her nails slowly back up his inner thigh. Matt was now looking at Mel, but he was too overwhelmed to speak. His dream seemed to be getting better and better.

As Mel's fingers traced over Matt's cock through his shorts, a small wet spot formed as pre-cum leaked from him. His sizable erection strained against his shorts as his hand reached down and awkwardly caressed Mel's head. Mel undid his shorts and began to pull down the zipper, and she asked innocently, "Is this okay?" Matt could only nod vigorously. "I'll take that as a yes," she teased. Mel then reached for the waist band of his briefs and slid them down with the shorts over Matt's erection. Matt groaned loudly as Mel released his hard cock. She was impressed by the length and girth of Matt's manhood. But having Matt's shorts and brief at his knees on the ladder made Mel nervous, so she slid them down, Matt stepped out of them, and she set them aside. Mel's surreal day reached a new level as Matt now stood on the ladder in front of Mel wearing only a t-shirt, his hard, young cock inches from her face.

Mel wrapped her right hand around Matt's erection and stroked slowly, using his pre-cum as lubricant. Matt's face was an intense mix of pleasure, disbelief, and a little fear. He gazed at Mel as if she was from another planet. Looking at him, Mel untied the tie on her robe, letting it fall open, and then used both hands to pump his thick shaft. From his vantage point, Matt watched Mel expertly stroke his throbbing cock against the backdrop of her fulsome tits partly visible under the open robe. That sight, combined with how Mel's hand job made him feel, was a lot for an aroused eighteen-year-old to handle. Matt's face told Mel he was not going to last long.

Mel moved one hand to fondle Matt's balls, and his head rolled back. Mel knew he could not hold off his orgasm, so she moved her hand back to cup the head of Matt's cock as the first spurt of cum squirted into her hand. She knew from the first two spurts she was not going to be able to catch all of the ejaculate, so Mel leaned in to take Matt into her mouth. He pumped two big gobs and two more smaller ones into her mouth, which she dutifully and willingly swallowed. As she held Matt in her mouth, and his orgasm subsided, Mel felt his hands on her head and imagined he was making sure the blowjob from Mel was not a dream.

The unfamiliar cock in her mouth meant Mel's journey had ventured into new territory. Fantasizing and role playing were one thing, but this was something completely different. Setting aside that Matt was eighteen and a school friend of her son, which were not small things, fantasy had become reality. Mel had just redeemed her hall pass for the first time without her husband. For the first time in over 20 years, a man other than her husband came in her mouth. And in the immediate afterglow, Mel was surprised by the absence of any regret. To the contrary, she was excited by her new history. She looked up at Matt, slipped his softening cock out of her mouth, and ran her nails softly over his abs. He looked at her as if she was a goddess or a superhero. "Thank you for replacing the light bulb," she said with a wry smile.

"You're so welcome," Matt muttered.

"Our secret, right?" Mel asked.

"Yes, Mrs. C. Totally. I swear I promise," Matt assured her earnestly. Mel helped Matt down from the ladder and helped him get dressed before sending him off to the pool party. He left reluctantly, obviously preferring to stay, but Mel did not want to encourage his infatuation. When Matt left, Mel gulped down the wine she poured earlier. As she refilled one final glass, her hand was trembling as the reality of the day's events set in.

Mel realized she had acted recklessly, but that only added to her excitement. She also she knew it had been a long time, over 20 years, since she had totally surrendered to her promiscuous desires, and it felt remarkably genuine. Mel decided that what happened, or something like it, was an inevitable result of the last few years of self-exploration. And the sexual energy coursing through her body told her the journey was far from over.

Mel picked up her phone and texted her husband: "I have something VERY exciting to share. I think u will really like it."

12