Lauren, the Hotwife

Story Info
A casual friend's wife goes for her secret desire.
1.5k words
4.07
18.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you were to pass by Lauren, in the grocery store, you would probably take a second look. She's not Playmate of the month but, she sure is cute.

She has a cheerful smile, very fair complection and almost copper colored hair. Her hour glass figure and being slightly top heavy doesn't hurt either.

My wife and I had been friends with Lauren and her husband Jeff, for 10 years. We met through a civic club we belonged to. Cook outs and football at eachother's homes. Typical suburbia stuff.

About 6 months after my divorce, I was watching a ballgame, minding my own business, when the phone rang. It was Lauren. We had a little small talk before, she told me that she had made too much lasagna and would I like some. I told her I would swing by and pick some up, after work the next day. She told me that she had it in the car because, she knew I would say yes and that she was going to the farm and feed store a couple of miles from my house. She also had a few other things for me. Fresh eggs from her flock of chickens and some home made sausage she had bartered for with her farm yield.

I told her that I would see them in a while. She said Jeff wasn't with her and she would be there in about an hour or so. All good. I popped a beer and continued with the ball game.

After 45 minuets or so, Lauren called and asked if I needed anything from the store before she got to my place. I declined.

She announced her arrival by honking her truck horn and I went out to help her carry things in. She was wearing a yellow and orange sundress. The hem of the bottom stopped just above her knees and with her hair in a high ponytail, she looked really cute. I helped carry in the gifts and put them away. All the while, Lauren was asking how I have been and commenting on how I had changed my place since her last time over. I only understood half of what she was saying because her big boobs were distracting me. They swayed to and fro behind the cotton dress.

We stood in the kitchen chatting for a few minuets. Offered her a beer as I grabben one for myself. Lauren had downed half of her beer and excused her self to go to the ladies room. I watched her curvy rump, sway under the dress. I guess going without pussy, had taken it's toll on me. I was lusting over a married woman.

I tried to focus on other thoughts as the bathroom door clicked shut.

When Lauren came back out, the top button on her sundress was undone. She picked up her beer as she walked passed the table and over to where I was standing at the bar.

" So Chris, what have you been doing with your time besides redecorating?"She askes as she got really close to me.

I started to mumble out something but, she came in quickly and kissed me. She pulled back and smiled, as she came closer and pressed he boobs into my chest and kissed me again.

" Have you gotten a girlfriend?" She whispered against my mouth as she broke the second kiss.

All I could do was shake my head like a dumbfounded dope. Which is what I actually was at the moment.

"Can I be your girlfriend, Chris? Jeff doesn't mind." Lauren was sounding breathy now.

"He doesn't?" I croaked out. Suprised at her statement.

" No. As long as I don't flaunt it and cause a rumor mill uprising."

"Oh." was all I could muster.

Laurn sat her beer down, grabbed my wrist and placed my hand on her tit and kissed me again. " I saw you looking at my boobies, Chris. Do you like them?"

I nodded.

"I have been secretly horny for you since the first time you came to our place for the cookout. I told Jeff but, he didn't think I should come on to you since you were married at the time. Does my big boob feel good?"

I nodded again as I gently kneaded the big soft tit, while she was talking.

" Good. I want you to kiss them both."

As I reached for the second button on her dress,she reached for my crotch and began massaging my thickening cock through my khakis.We kissed as I did my best with the buttons and she caressed my meat. When I got to her waist line, she stepped away and opened the dress to reveal her generous bosom. Her magnificent titts jiggled in front of me. The were round and remarkably high on her chest for their size.

I gave up on being shy and went straight at them with my hands and mouth as Lauren went to work on my belt and fly.

After reaching into my boxers to give me a few strokes, Lauren took my hand and led me to my bedroom. Went spent the next hour exploring eachothers bodies. I kissed and caressed every inch of her curvy frame and teased her waxed pink pussy, with my tongue. She took me in her mouth several times but never long enough to finish me off.

Lauren finally rolled onto her back and spred her legs, as an invitation. I started to go down on her some more but she stopped me. " I want you to fuck me. Take me like a dirty slut. This pussy is yours right now so use it. Use me, Chris."

I got myself in position. She reached between us and guided my cock toward her super wet pussy. As soon as the head was in she wrapped her thick legs around my waist and pushed against me. I slid all the way in with one push. I was astonished at how tight she was and she felt like she was filled with drawn butter.

" Fuck me Chris. Give it too me good."

I obliged and began pumping.

A dozen or so thrusts into it and Lauren began almost wailing. " Oh shit! I'm gonna cum already! Hard! Fuck me hard! I'm cumming!"

I began pound into her roughly and felt her tunnel grasp my length in spasms as she gushed around me. As she finished cumming I rose up to play with her bouncing boobs and continued fucking her. She wailed, moaned and panted. A stream of filth spilled out of her mouth as she bucked her ample hips up from the bed to meet me.

" I feel strange being in Jeff's pussy." I chuckled after a minuet.

" You passed Jeff's pussy a long time ago. You are deeper than he has ever been. Even when I sit on him"

That set me off and I began to bang her like I paid for it. More dirty talk from her. She clawed at my chest and flanks frantically as we fucked like animals.

" Jeff has never been that deep in me. You are twice his size. I knew you had a big one. Fuck me Chris. I want you to give me your cum. Shoot it up my married pussy for me. I want to feel it in me. I hurts so fucking good! I want to know you fucked me when I go to bed tonight." She kept reminding me of how much bigger I was than her husband and how he never stretched her or hit her cervix. " I want Jeff to feel your cum in me when he fucks me. I bet I will barely feel him in there after this."

She sent me over the edge with that babble and I went for broke. I buried myself deep in Laurens' welcoming pussy and spurted out my first ribbon of cum against her cervix. She screamed everytime I drove in with each new spurt of cum.

After my soft cock slipped out of her, Lauren asked me if she could come by again sometime, before she rolled me off of her and cleaned my cock and balls with long licks.

I got hard again and she got on all fours, presenting me with her dripping cunt.

I wasn't in her for long before she started with the dirty talk again. She was cradling my balls from underneath and smearing my earlier cum all over her outer lips. When I was getting close again, she reached over her back and slid her index and middle fingers up her own ass.

Lauren grunted out that she was cumming and that made me cum too.

After we rested for a few minuets, Lauren went and gathered her clothes. I asked her if she wanted to shower. She told me that she wanted my scent on her, so Jeff could smell me when she told him about our encounter.

That was a year and a half ago. Lauren comes by at least once a week. Sometimes twice. There is never any lovey dove stuff when we get together. She likes to be dominated and told what to do. When I see her husband, he acts as though nothing is going on.