Melissa's Journey: Past is Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel took in the details of the moment, knowing that she would soon recreate it in detail for her husband. Alain was average in length and thickness, but the feel of him in her mouth overpowered Mel. She looked up at Alain, and, even in the low light, she could tell he was very much enjoying her attention. Alain reached down and brushed a strand of hair off her face. "You are very beautiful and sexy," he told her sincerely. Mel would have smiled if her mouth was not otherwise occupied. Mel gently caressed Alain's balls and waited for him to make the next move.

He actually slowly pulled out of Mel's mouth and helped her to stand. "Let's have a seat over there," he said nodding toward a loveseat. Mel smiled and let him lead her by the hand to where he had indicated. Naked, except for her strappy gold wedge sandals, Mel's body tingled. Alain pants remained open but his erection was again inside his briefs.

When they reached the love seat, Alain sat down and admired Mel's naked body, asking her politely to turn around. Mel had often fantasized about being exposed to strangers, especially outdoors, and she marveled that Alain seemed to know all of her vices,. With Mel facing away from him, Alain ran his hands over her ass and legs, raising prickly bumps all over Mel's body. When he ran his hand up the inside of her thigh, Mel shuddered and widened her stance, giving him easier access between her legs. She gasped as he gently slid two fingers into her wet pussy. It had been a very long time since a man other than her husband penetrated her. Mel felt Alain's fingers pull out of her, and she heard him rustling behind her. Then he felt his hands on her bare hips as he pulled her down into his lap.

As Mel sat back, she felt Alain's cock against her. "Put me inside you," he said breathlessly. Mel's hand reached back to grab his erection and guide it into her vagina, savoring the feeling of a new lover. As Alain's cock entered Mel, his hands pulled more firmly on her hips forcing her down on his lap and driving his cock completely into her. He moaned loudly as Mel's pussy swallowed his manhood.

Alain moved one hand to Mel's breasts and squeezed roughly, and Mel responded by slowly bouncing on his cock, steadily fucking him. Mel was struck by how the serene surroundings--flowers, palm trees, surf in the distance, and a beautiful starry sky--contrasted with the raw physicality of their coupling. Between Alain's groans and expletive-filled babbling, Mel heard the sloppy, and very erotic, sounds of his cock moving in and out of her very wet pussy.

As Mel processed this latest big step on her journey, she could tell Alain was building toward an orgasm. A sudden movement caught her eye, and Mel saw Hercules watching them and fondling himself. Being watched was another long-time fantasy, and Mel smiled at Hercules, wanting him to continue, and she went back to riding Alain's throbbing cock. A minute later, Alain was very close to coming, and Mel glanced back toward Hercules and saw he had unsheathed a huge cock that he stroked while looking directly at Mel. When Alain asked where he should come, Mel said, "On my back."

Alain just grunted and growled "Oh fuck." Mel slid off him onto all fours in front of the love seat. That allowed Alain to get behind her, and it also allowed Mel to look directly at Hercules as he stroked the largest cock Mel had ever seen. After two stokes of his own cock, Alain exploded, spraying his cum over Mel's back and ass. She loved feeling cum on her, but Mel was fixated on Hercules, wanting to see him come. As Alain finished and leaned exhausted against Mel, she made eye contact with Hercules and looked hungrily at him.

Hercules continued to stroke his massive tool and locked his eyes on Mel. Mel mouthed the words, "Cum for me" and licked her lips. A few seconds later, Hercules came, and Mel could see thick gobs of his cum spurting on the ground and into the foliage. She thought it was one of the most erotic things she had ever seen. Despite that Alain had finished a full minute before, the image of Hercules pleasing himself while looking at her naked body overwhelmed Mel. Her body tensed and her head dropped as a very pleasant but powerful orgasm coursed through her body. In the middle of her climax, she looked intensely at Hercules, and mouthed, "Thank you." His huge smile made Mel tingle.

Mel breathed deeply as her nerve endings quieted, and she recovered from her climax. Alain also stirred and whispered that "sadly" his break was almost over, and he needed to get back on the floor. Mel looked over to see that Hercules had pulled up his briefs and redone his pants, and she watched as he quietly slipped away on to the dark path leading back to the casino. Mel turned to face the love seat where Alain sat adjusting his slacks, before standing up to tuck in his shirt and buckle his belt. He offered a hand to help Mel to her feet, and, when she stood, a tinge of post-orgasmic awkwardness replaced the sheer excitement of being nude in front of Alain. He sensed the discomfort and graciously walked over to get Mel's dress and also brought her a bar towel that she used to wipe some, but not all, of the cum off her back and ass. Mel knew her husband would be intrigued by that detail.

After Mel put on her dress, and rearranged herself, Alain said with a wry smile, "Thank you very much for coming." They both smirked at the double entendre.

"You're very welcome," Mel said demurely, "it was a pleasure to visit the Secret Garden again."

"The pleasure was very much mine," Alain said, stepping forward to embrace Mel and kiss her on the mouth. Their tongues meshed softly as he hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry I need to get back inside," he said.

"It's okay, I know the Garden isn't about romance," she teased. Alain leaned in and kissed her softly on her forehead, which Mel thought actually was quite a romantic gesture.

"You are free to have another drink and stay as long as you like," Alain said. "Hercules will make sure no one bothers you," he added, and with a smile Alain headed back on the path back to the casino.

Mel moved back to the bar, took a moment to compose herself, and filled a glass with ice and rum punch. She closed her eyes and pondered what had just happened and how it took her journey to a different level. She opened her eyes, took in her beautiful surroundings, and opened her small clutch purse to retrieve her phone. Mel texted her husband: "I have some VERY exciting things to share with u. I think u will like it."

12