All Comments on 'Melody'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 358 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Simply didn't work for me.

I don't understand why Denise had to have THREE kids? Wouldn't one be enough? He might get over one. But three? No chance in hell. Why didn't his Mother ever tell him about being sterile? Was she sure? Modern medicine continues to make leaps and bounds and she never gave him a chance. Taking a 2 month sabbatical from work seems a bit much. And given the turmoil he's going thru you want us to believe he has any room in his head or his heart for another woman? THAT was the biggest stretch in this mess. That and the fact that the kids would have been a LOT more upset then you described with his leaving and then his having another woman. You clearly have never been close to a situation like that in real life. Forgiving his Mother and Gabe don't seem like real possibilities. And Chelsea was in it up to her neck. So she should have been toast also. Just a truly horrible ending. But then I've come to expect spineless men making weak decisions from you. This story did nothing to alter those expectations.

QuintiusQuintiusover 4 years ago
I couldn't have done it

Consider it a macho thing but I never would have forgiven the mother or Gabe. Forgiving and getting along with Denise would have been a necessity due to wanting to keep in contact with the kids but the other two? They're blood. They should be on your side before anyone else, supportive and loving. Nobody should treat their family that way. His mother should have told him before he even got married that he was sterile. As for his cousin, if they were truly as close as brothers he should never have agreed to it. A real brother would have refused and demanded that the mother and Denise tell Henry what the issue was. As a man, especially, he should have known how Henry would have felt about it, which tells me that he WANTED to do it. Does anyone honestly think Gabe didn't relish putting the stones to his cousin's wife with the permission of his own wife and aunt? Please. All three of them were selfish assholes, disrespectful and hateful. I have mixed feelings about Chelsea being content with the situation as well. All four of them were incredibly selfish.

The thing that really gets me is that it happened THREE times. Other commenters have mentioned it and it's just that appalling. That's the part that makes me question how Chelsea could have condoned it. Sure, I can see these selfish assholes doing it twice maybe since a lot of people don't like having an only child but a third time? That's going beyond selfishness into sadistic territory. It's pretty goddamned clear that their consciences weren't that bothered by it, either. All four of the conspirators had an incredibly callous attitude towards the situation. They all seemed to want him to simply get over it, deal with it, and all insisted that they did it for him. Denise was the only one who admitted that they'd been at all selfish and apologized.

For Alvin's sake, I hope Henry told him their story before he married Denise. He has a right to know what kind of selfish shit the woman he's marrying is capable of.

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago

Did I miss where he had his sterility verified? Or just take the word of a bunch of coniving idots?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I`m sure

They fucked more than 3 times to get her pregnant 3 times. Plus it's not unusual for some after pregnancy sex and/or emotional attachment. In all, the perfect reason to walk away from them all. It would have been fitting if Melody got pregnant proving he wasn't sterile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
nice story but I have issues

first off he never told her that they could have had artificial insemination. Even if Gabe was to be a donor he didn't have to fuck her.

What mother would keep that secret from her son and then suggest a cousin have sex with her sons wife?

Lastly, how can he attend any family function? If I did every time I went I would refer to Denise as the cheating slut and beat the shit out of gabe and call my mother "pimp" never saying her name or using mom again.

Wouldn't be welcome much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where does he live that...

No one has ever heard of in vitro fertilization. His whole argument could have even stemmed from that fact since then at least intercours would not be a factor. It'd be a point that she cheated for absolutely nothing...

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Stupid story

Sorry but it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

It wouldn't be a BG33 story without a spineless element. He forgave his pimp mom and his cousin's wife for deceiving him because let's face it, BG33 has a cuck streak a mile wide.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Anon in Red

True story. To paraphrase the movie line, "I don't know what is wrong with him, but it is not a small thing".

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

I can only repeat: 1) Why not include him in the discussions. 2) Why not AI or in vitro?

"I wanted to be sure it wasn't a rebound relationship" - It's not really a rebound relationship, since he was already involved with her.

Call me vindictive but I couldn't have been that cool with Denise. Friendly enough to co-parent, but that would be all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Glaring

All of these comments about in vitro are beside the point. He never got himself tested, instead everybody in the story is taking the word of a proven liar - mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well who would have gussed

Surprise ending. Meoldy get preg after wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I agree

I agree with anon 3/20. It would have been great if Mel ended up pregnant....with twins:)

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Thank you BG33

I appreciate this story sir!!! Henry had a spine; and divorced wifes cheating ass. I love how Melody was the perfect submissive/aggressive minx!!! Not sure I would like the friendship between Melody and the EX!!!

5 Stars!!!

jimjam69jimjam69about 4 years ago
Good story

Pretty good story. Well done with good finish.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
Adequate

You take a good story and ruin it by trying to make it a RAAC. Sure they don’t stay together but seriously, no way she helps in the divorce AND then becomes best friends with his new bride Melody. And his moms relationship shouldn’t be repaired after what she did. Just an unbelievably fluffy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I did not like the ending

A lot of energy and effort from you to create such a deep and detailed story, but the ending ruined it for me.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Agree with last 2 comments. And definitely like idea of other comment.

Not really sterile and they have twins

Definitely revenge not served and should be painful

Totally disrespected

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 4 years ago
Poor story about the asshole Henry

I have given a 4* or 5* to most of the stories I read by BigGuy33. This story, however, is my first exception.

I judge stories by how well they are thought through, realistic and written, and don't judge stories by the outcome. This story had too many gaps. Many commentators have raised the issue of the story's failure to consider IVF. It is impossible for me to believe that neither any doctor not his mother would have told him he was sterile.

Given the gap regarding IVF, I really don't have that bad a view of Denise -- both Henry and she wanted kids and she provided, albeit without the proper transparency with her husband. Henry, on the other hand, strikes me as being a self-indulgent selfish narcissist, without any redeeming characteristics. There are three kids who have grown looking to him as their father, and so, at first opportunity, he quits work and takes off for a 2-month vacation. What a hero? The only commitments to which Henry agrees are those mandated by law. What did Henry do that was at all altruistic or beneficial to the family?

Adults screw up their lives on a regular basis, but the children are innocent and should be the first consideration and priority.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Story, Weak Ending

Just as others have, I thought the ending of the story was thin, and very unsatisfying. In my world, Mom, Denise, and Cousin Gabe (and his wife) would be persona non grata for the permanent future. No reprieve, ever. Maybe, just MAY-be, that would break them of unwanted meddling in other people’s lives. All that said, I liked the story, mostly.

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago
So many things

If Denise had any intelligence, sex with Gabe would have been a non starter. Even if they didn't want to pay for IVF, there are other options. The actions of his mother were just despicable, and she really should have been tossed from all of their lives. Not disowning her kinda hurt the story in my eyes. Denise's easy acquiescence to the divorce kind felt off too. I expected her to fight, she didn't seem like someone that would roll over like she did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

ME: I agree with Henry in SOME ways.

( 1 ) Divorce Denise. Would never be able to trust again.

( 2) END ALL CONTACT with my mother - what she did, what she withheld and her lack of remorse would have killed her to me.

(Talk all you want - I threatened my mother with the same when she meddled too much ONE time.)

( 3 ) Gabe: Dead to me. Violated my trust, cuckoldry, and financially pawning children off on me. Hey, he had fun making 'em so you gotta expect PAYING for them, with money, tears or blood...

My 2cents of free opinion.

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 4 years ago
D'oH!

Artificial insemination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Someoneother

Henry needs to be altruistic and do what is best for Gabe's children? I always want to put people to the test. See if they really mean it. For example, if I was Henry, I would ask how altruistic Gabe was? Would Gabe be willing to be castrated if, in exchange, Henry would remain married and raise Gabe's children. Such a small sacrifice for three innocent children. Then, if I was Henry, I would ask how much the mother lives her three grandchildren? Does she love them enough to give everything, and I mean everything, to Henry that she owns, then will she agree to leave town, hitchhiking, never to return, as long as Henry remains married and raises Gabe's children? If either balked, then I would ask why they are such selfish shits. Don't they love those three children?

But then I am a cold hearted bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 Stars

I would have disowned everyone .. The wife I have now knows that's the way I Roll .. I will Never share My wife with anyone ..

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again. I hate these “ I just had sex with another man to give you children”stories. You can’t hide it, and no man would accept it.

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
You've spun another great yarn

This was very well put together and certainly deserved five stars from me.

I was tempted to put it in my favorites list but just couldn't. My criteria for faves is well written stories that leave me with good feelings at the end.

At the end of this story I still feel sympathy for Denise and the kids. Plus, my sense of justice requires some form of pain be meted out for Gabe. Shunning is just not enough!

Your prank of Melody leaving would have been an interesting story continuation.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to fuck up someone's life

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
hmm

i just keep thinking of the saying, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions". i guess i enjoyed it but having ur husband raise another man's kids is just evil to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One meddling perverted mama...

Wife's conversation with husband:

... your mother told me you'd had a couple of accidents while racing bikes when you were younger. You'd taken some hits to your groin and it had made you sterile. She showed me some tests she'd had done when you were 16.

Sixteen. Imagine how mama must have gotten her 'test' sample, without son knowing. You guessed it ... either soiled jack-off tissues, or pre-laundry wet-dream underwear. What do you suppose the lab technician thought when THAT package was opened? Or, even worse, maybe Mama collected her lab sample herself, directly from the source.

Why does she strangely decide, although he is only sixteen, to have his fertility secretly tested, without telling him why, or the results.

Mama then keeps the secret for years, until daughter-in-law tells her they're trying to have kids. Immediately she thinks, aha, I know what to do, now! We'll get wifey screwed pregnant by hubby's cousin, and we won't tell son/hubby anything about it. That'll be sure to make EVERYBODY happy!

Conclusion - Mama richly deserves being exiled by son for the rest of her selfish, degenerate, scheming life! Of course, that's only the most LOGICAL conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another great yarn...

...from a new (to me) author. I really enjoyed reading this one, as well as many others. This one is entertaining, realistic and plausible. There aren’t many lit. authors who write as well as.BG33. To me, his talent moves him beyond writer to storyteller. Thank you! Five big stars ⭐️ for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Solid story but 1 star

You are a great writer and the quality deserves 5 stars.

I gave a 1 star for dropping the child support suit against Gabe. I would have gone through the suit just to have it as settled in court that my wife cheated and the kids were not mine. This way I could have proof of cheating, fraud, and conspiracy when suing for divorce. Also a way to get to fight against getting hit with outrageous child support payment myself. I don’t know if it would hold up in the end but I would force Gabe to pay if the court ruled against me.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

BRAVO!!!!

I had to do it in caps, it was THAT good.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

Good story. I agree with some of your other comments. Mom was disgusting about getting the test. Yes how did she get the sample. Did it occur to anyone that where she got the sample might have contaminated it?

Frankly I think they all should be kicked from his life.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Huge pussy for reconciliation with his ex, cousin, and mom! 1 star!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really Good Story

I liked this story the first time I read it and I think I enjoyed it more this time, the second time around. I’m just surprised it’s not rated a lot higher than it is, it certainly should be. The only problem I had with it, both times, is cousin Gabe. He just flat out should have known better. And his failed judgment shouldn’t be allowed to go unpunished. “Mom” wasn’t much better, I certainly wouldn’t have any use for her ever again, but Gabe is a guy, and a close friend and cousin, he just shoulda known better.So he has to be punished. A good pummeling about the head and shoulders with a couple of good strong hard boot kicks to the nuts should do it. As long as the kicks are hard, and strong, and the boots are BIG! Oh, and maybe steel toed. I mean, hey, payback is absolutely required here, and somebody’s got to stand up and take it like a man. Good story, BigGuy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
KARMA?

When his (Un)mother had the sample taken that showed he was sterile, he was still in his teens. I would have laughed my ass off if Melody turned up pregnant because over time his sterility was no longer total. 😂😂😂

.

Irishgentleman

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
booo

funny how bad people are quick to hide behind children when consequence come back to bite them in the ass. mc should have demanded back child support even at the cost of gabe’s kids. after all mc’s kids are his

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

What's with the we're all friends bullshit? Really? Ruined the whole story!

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Read it again and I think he should've completely cut his mother, cousin, cousin's wife, and his wife completely out of his life! What the author is saying is that what happened was no big deal! Oh, we'll just get a divorce and all live happily ever after? The whole story thoroughly sucks ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow, this was incredibly unrealistic. How could anyone be as naive as this protagonist?

Of course it was malicious! There was absolutely zero reason for cousin Gabe to have sex with Denise. None! There are plenty of ways to put semen into a vagina, other than fucking. The ONLY logical explanation is that they all got off on it in some way, not caring about any possible ramifications the protagonist would suffer. So it seems likely that the damage they caused him was closely connected to what they found appealing about the whole thing. That would be the simplest explanation.

And what is this bullshit that telling the protagonist about the conspiracy might have ended Chelsea's marriage to Gabe? That does not seem likely in any way, and no explanation for why it might be so was given.

I don't understand why he would ever be involved in any social event that would include his mother, Gabe, or Chelsea. Denise he would not be able to avoid, since she was the mother of his children. I also don't understand why he didn't go through with the lawsuit against Gabe. So they didn't have the money, and were afraid the kids might suffer. Tough shit, and not his problem. Just tell the bastards to ask the other conspirators to help fund the shit show they all created together. Problem solved, all the assholes get to pay. Rejoice!

This was definitely not one of the better works from this author. The story was OK overall, but the explanations for the conflict and what was behind it were just not realistic. The result is that there is no feeling of closure, which I do not believe was intention from the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really?

Did it occur to this guy to get himself tested to be sure that he was sterile?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

so many of the comments said he should divorce the wife, disown his mother, the cousin and the cousin's wife. Yes, that might work just great if you didn't give a shit about the children you raised. The ex could cut off all visitation since they weren't his biological kids and he would never see them again. This pretty much takes the cake when you define heartless bastards. Also, some though he should have carried through with his back child support suit against the cousin and his wife (and children). Hell, he didn't need the money. These same heartless assholes don't seem to care if the kids wound up on the streets. Fuck them! I think this was a wonderful story; well though out considering all the alternatives. 5 STARS easy. QuietCritic AKA CC

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963about 3 years ago

Enjoyable read. I thought the author trod the line between BTB and RAAC very cleverly. Clearly the MC cared enough about his kids that he was able to make choices in life that maintained his self worth and his relationship with their 3 children but not the cheating wife.

5*****

ps - as an ignorant Brit, can someone please let me know what RAAC actually stands for (I guess it has something to do with Reconciliation but can't get the remainder). I can figure out BTB and MC.

jamesapplejamesappleabout 3 years ago
Kind of torn

Very well written, I'm just not sure that's the direction I would have gone. I actually felt that what the mother and cousin did were almost worse than the wife. And it felt like the MC went straight from "I'm heartbroken" to sleeping with Melody too quickly.

Helen1899Helen1899about 3 years ago

What a load of jerks, nobody comes out of it with any goodness apart from the kids. I suppose the husband was the biggest jerk in the end, his own ego counted for more than the kids welfare. Selfish bastard. Well written but not enjoyable

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

That was a very well told story that would have given a lot more in terms of content! But seriously, what idiot would exchange a single word with a woman who cheated on him so much? Or who would even exchange a word with his mother if she had done that to you? And why should he show consideration for his cousin's family? Have they taken him into consideration? No, I would have let them bleed to excess! And the same thing I would have done with the cheating whore! Or does one of them really believe that the two of them did sterile semen exchange? The two of them fucked so often and until she was pregnant. And they repeated that twice! So let them burn in hell for that!

triplethreat7triplethreat7about 3 years ago

@FamilyGuy1963 Reconciliation At All Costs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Used Kids as sheild

Everyone used Kids as shield to escape from Henry's rage. Henry should have beaten the crap of Gabe and filled for Child alimony. Let him suffer by working 24/7. Henry can support small portions and keep low to ensure when kids need he can support. Should have been made public and make Denise pay the price for adultery.

Finally I don't understand how in the world can a mother suppport daughter in law to get pregnant by sleeping with Henry's cousin? Any way her legacy already died when she knew that her son cannot bear a child. So supporting adoption should have helped some orphan kids and ensured that her son's love life atleast protected and he would have led a good life. Lots of illogical thoughts and characters.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyabout 3 years ago

@ Helen1899

You are a troll, aren't you? Every human individual has an ego, a sense of self worth, a mental self image and a sense of justice. Everyone is entitled to act accordingly. Not to do so often leads to self destructive behaviour. To a situation like the one described in this story there is no optimal solution.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Henry should've taken the kids to South America, beaten Gabe until he was wheelchair bound, and eating liquids for life, and went to court to strip his mom of her parental rights and changed his name to punish her for her part. Let his slimy ex live life looking at her kids growing up without her in a non extradition country. All this at a minimum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Okay? So punishing anyone for breaking the rules is "childish and unproductive". Kids suffering for the deeds of their parents is wrong and should never happen. Then why the fuck do they imprison people or just fine them for breaking the rules even when no one has been harmed in a lot of cases. It's extremely expensive to lock up criminals. While they are locked up their wives and children suffer unnecessarily. It's not their fault dad murdered someone. PURE BULLSHIT. Society has rules for a reason. Without rules there would be total anarchy and every single child would suffer a lot more than from simply being poor. If you can't afford to support more children, don't have them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Way beyond belief. A mother would have to be pure evil to not inform her son of his problem and then conspire with the wife to cheat on him to make the ends justify the means. If that actually happened, I certainly would not make the children suffer, but the wife and mother would forever be erased from my future. Then, I would constantly work on some way to get the kids completely away from those demons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It is pretty devastating to have a mother suddenly die. And to lose a wife at the same time only compounds the pain.

Having a strictly communication based relationship with the wife because of his kids (Yes, his kids. He raised them and bonded with them, he may not have been their father but he was their dad.) would be about the best I could do. As for losing my mother (Yes, after what she did she was DEAD to me.) Mourn and move on. After throwing her ass out of my house, I would never utter anther word to her.

Fuck gabe and chrissie also. They would have been ignored completely only because I wouldn't want to hurt the kids involved. Other than that they died too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

she did it for him ? she get fucked he gets a fucking/she's free and clear weird world .

LetthatsinkinLetthatsinkinabout 3 years ago

Dropping the lawsuit on Gabe is the dumbest thing he did. If Gabe and Chelsie can't afford to feed their kids, maybe they should've thought of that before impregnating his cousin's wife 3 times.

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468about 3 years ago

I really hate it when an author makes a MC an absolute coward loser like this.

His wife cheats on him and has 3 kids with his cousin, his mum lied and helped the wife deceived him, his cousin and wife knew and supported it and he does nothing. And then befriends his ex wife. A complete load of tripe. Not even worth rating.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

I'd love to visit that alien world where ANON is from, just once, to see how this stuff works out to their satisfaction.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Why does this author write about men with no self respect or balls? His main male characters are always wimpy pussies that the women in their lives walk all over! 3 kids with his cousin and the divorce was amicable? Please!!! 1 star because I can't rate this author any lower.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The biggest problem I have with this story is how it is described that the actions of the wife, mother, and cousin can be forgiven because they were not malicious.

However, just because an action does not come from a feeling of hate or was not intended to do harm, does not mean that they love and care for you. For example, say your wife takes out a huge loan without your knowledge. Now, that action may not be malicious, but it does show a lack of concern about your thoughts and feelings and overall a lack of respect towards you as a person. If a wife does not care about your feelings, does it really matter whether she actually hates you or not? The effect is largely the same, whether your wife hurt you because she wanted to or because she just didn't view you as important enough to not hurt if it got her what she wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Oh it's all fine , they all ruined his frigging life , but no biggie .

Why be mad .

One enthusiastic star for this terrible story

ProfesseurXProfesseurXalmost 3 years ago

I hate it that a common starting point in many LW stories is that you have zero communication with your loved one about a crucial aspect of your life. Adoption, artificial insemination, even a consensual relationship is better that that. If I had discovered that all my kids were not mine and that I had been deceived for my whole life, I sincerely do not know what I would have done. Being cheated on is bad but you might make a new life. This story is so dark : cheated, lied to, deceived by friends and family and zero chance at making my own family, I would probably have considered ending my own life.

I usually like your stories but the premises of this one are too far out for me. Even loving people might fall but this is way beyond that. I still like your writing though.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

the ex-wife, the mom and the cousin would all be dead to me. I would become a uncle or a friend to the kids. THen Mel and I could adopt our own kids and live life. I just can't bring myself to raise some other man's kids.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

I'm not sure if this has been said or not, but why not stop a one kid, or at the most two, assuming you don't want an only child?

/

I think part of the reason Denise didn't bring him into it, was because she knew that he would probably choose an unemotional solution, like adoption, or AI, and she wanted the excitement of "guilt-free" sex.

/

I think Denise had to accept things. To not do so would put the lie to her supposed guilty feelings.

/

"I've heard that leaping into a relationship immediately after another one is dooming that new relationship to failure." - I don't think it's DOOMING it to failure, though it might complicate things.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

A lovely story, the wife knew it was wrong but!! AAA+++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a wimpy, man hating, disgusting ending! This dude was plotted against, and deceived by his mom, wife, cousin,and cousin's wife. And this writer comes up with a happy ending for all? Bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story, but I don't get how Gabe let himself get involved. If he really looked up to his cousin he should not have gone along with the plot. He deserved a good beating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 Stars .. One of my Favs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bullshit, coward ending. If you're willing to bring up this subject as a plot, be brave and write a proper outcome.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 3 years ago

A neat twist would have Melody getting pregnant, that his sterility wasn't permanent, that their difficulty getting pregnant was just one of those things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The "children as a human shield" trope is overused and only works if you are the kind of weak male that can't stand up for important principles when it's difficult to do it. This bit is outrageous bullshit: "I already made a good living so any money I got from them would just be to punish them. And that wasn't fair, at least to the kids. I didn't really want to do it, and in that moment I realized that I was striking out in anger in hopes of making someone else suffer, which was immature and unproductive." Here we have sleazy blame shifting. To the extent the children are "collateral dmage" it is because of what Gabe did. Punishing a crime is NOT immature. Failing to do so is weak...cowardly. Moreover, the children run no risk of being homeless or starving. The best Gabe's sleazy wife can do is complain that the children might not eat as well. If that's really a problem, Gabe and/or his wife can get second and third jobs. As for "bankruptcy" if they hire a lawyer, why hire a lawyer? Gabe is guilty. Do they expect to lie their way out of liability? In fact, bankruptcy would give Gabe a relatively easy way of the debt problem, when he goes Chapter 13 or 7.

The ending was gooey sentimentality...Just fucking stupid...One big happy family. A better result would have been to force Gabe, Chelsea, and Melody to consolidate their families economically, with pimp grandma having to pitch in with childcare and expenses. The MC could still visit and provide some assistance for the 3 he was defrauded into raising.

Paternity fraud should be a felony carrying serious prison time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

fiction - literature in the form of prose that describes imaginary events and people.

Just thought a few people needed to be reminded of the definition. I guess its a credit to the writer when folks get so involved in a story that they tend to forget!

somewhere east of Omaha

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

This is a good story based on a fictional tale of a man who was deceived by his wife and mother in order to create a family for him because unbeknown to him he was sterile because if a childhood accident. It was done with the best intentions yes without his knowledge in which he discovered quite by accident. The storyline is well written and the main character just couldn't get past the fact that his cousin inseminated his wife not to cheat or have an affair but to give him children, wrong yes, but I believe that all of their hearts were in the right places, As one of the commenters said this is a work of fiction and based on the imagination of the author, I believe it was well written and even though some of the readers don't agree with the tale it was quite creative and gets my 5 star vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Um, okay. What the family did is treachery. I also can't believe that would ever happen in real life. Normally I get pissy with stories like this but you hit momma in her sweet spot. First, all my friends here know about my sportster and my love of bikes in general. Bikers can be the best people in the world. Second, you wrote in a way that makes one believe it could happen. It was verisimilitudinous . Starsong77

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, but a little too much forgiveness at the end.

Jimjam500Jimjam500over 2 years ago

The mother should have been punished big time as should the wife.

Great story though. Five stars.

CriosCriosover 2 years ago

Great story!

Denise remained in denial. She never believed she and the pimp did anything wrong.

Would've gone for the child support anyway - just tell Chelsea to have the pimp pay for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Most times the lies are worse than the actual sex act.

Dlh143Dlh143over 2 years ago

This author is such a pussy.

CriosCriosover 2 years ago

To follow on to my previous comment...

As I said, this is a great, well-written story. A little hard-to-believe but, hey, that's what stories are for.

It is interesting that the ONLY person who pays a price for the deception is Henry. Denise really doesn't think she did anything wrong. Neither do her pimp, the John (Gabe) and Chelsea. There's no accountability here. Even though Denise loses her husband, she doesn't seem all that broken up by it, at least not at the end.

An interesting plot twist might be to have Henry tell Chelsea he'll hold off on the child support suit if she and the others can figure out how they will all be held accountable for the deception. Give her, say, a week to figure that out. I don't believe in revenge but there has to be accountability.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Second time through and again I'll state it was a well done story. Yes a bit over the top in the premise, and yes he was a little too forgiving than anyone would actually be in real life.

Bit those two issues aside, nothing else was a story killer.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Great writing...great theme...well thought out..5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good writing, but the "Happy! Happy!" ending with Mel and Denise becoming friends, Gabe suffering no consequences, and Denise, Gabe, and the mother being absolved because there was no "malice" is ridiculous and morally shallow. There was grotesque selfishness, mountains of deceit, imposition of slavery (being forced to raise another man's children), etc., BUT there was no malice, everything's just O'tay. /sarc/ This is the moral reasoning of an dull child. Paternity fraud is a moral crime and should be a felony with serious jail time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, but he still should have beat the crap out of Gabe. If Gabe truly looked up to his cousin, he never would have done it.

CriosCriosover 2 years ago

I really enjoy this story but it does make me angry. Denise certainly has some, but not much, remorse. At the end I don't think any of the conspirators take responsibility/accountability for their actions/inactions. Even at the end, they all thought it was still a good idea. Yes, nothing can change what they did but there was never any atonement. I would have loved to heard the conversation between Denise and Alvin about why she and Henry got divorced. If I were Henry, I'd make sure Denise told him. Alvin deserved to know he was marrying someone who would stop at nothing to get what she wanted.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

This story fails because Denise's and Mom's actions were given absurd motivations by BigGuy. Gus provides the sperm via artificial insemination : problem solved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty darn entertaining story. Pretty cool that Melody the nurse was also a biker chick. I’ve known both, but never a woman who was both. One thing that kinda slipped through the cracks, I think cousin Gabe still has a first-class ass kickin’ coming. I don’t know how Henry could just write that off, I know I wouldn’t. Come hell or high water good old Gabe would get what he’s owed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too bad he wouldn't make Mel a mommy and prove those assholes wrong. I'm sure Mel would love having his baby. She has proven she's his REAL WIFE, not a manipulator...

CaedynCaedynover 2 years ago

Compelling story! I was waiting for the twist where he comes back to Mel after his divorce is final and finds she is 4 months pregnant with his baby. Turns out that test when he was 16 wasn’t accurate! Oh well, still great story; thanks for sharing your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty much of a cuck story. He had everything in his hands to destroy them, but he didn't. Disappointing.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

4 stars, parts of the story was infuriating like the tired sterile trope and I really hoped it would turn out to be false but parts were enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm kinda mixed. First, nice story, well told & thought out but maybe could've been edited just a bit to cut a page of 2. Well, that's me. When told of what happened, I agreed with his reaction, but don't really agree later on when he seems to be forgiving them totally. Perhaps forgiving's the wrong word-- more like letting his ex wife & mom off the hook for their deceiving acts. Mainly the mom, who should've alerted him when she knew. But also the wife, for hiding her actions & even admitting that she hoped he'll never find out.

Henry wondered what else she might've done behind his back. Melody & Denise becoming good friends-- I'm not sure I could handle that. Be friendly, def, but good friends & hanging out? I was also hoping that, at the story ending, he'd marry Melody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cheating is cheating, and yes I would have beat Gabe’s ass but good. Mom was a true pimp showed no love for son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done, I was really expecting him to reconcile since so many of your stories end in a reconciliation no matter how preposterous. Glad I was wrong and he found Melody. 5*

6King6Kingover 2 years ago

NICE! * * * * *

lbeachamlbeachamover 2 years ago

I wonder how many sex attempts to make 3 pregacies? 10, 15 maybe 25?

NovaPrime71NovaPrime71over 2 years ago
Wow, this was a killer...

...but having been in a fairly similar situation, I can truthfully tell you thay In this mans situation, I would have stayed with Mel. No way would I have gone back to people who could so easily cheat, lie and manipulate.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
"It was just bad judgment."

No, it was disloyal, dishonest, deceitful, cruel, insulting, simple minded, perverse justification for cheating, and, ongoing for years. To have repeated the farce three time (multiple coitus, three kids) is adding insult to injury. That all applies to both Denise and her pimp. And Denise is embarrassed to admit she enjoyed getting plowed by the younger cousin? No, more likely she was embarrassed that she looked forward to getting a little strange.

Now, Gabe? He was a single 18 yo with a free shot at his cousin's hotwife. His shit gets pretty runny when he goes for round three.

Chelsea? I can't justify her acquiescence. Even if round three was complete before she met Gabe, how do you tolerate the incest and deceit?

.

So, BG33, an interesting plot device, but it indicates weak character in your players. Hard to respect the lying cheaters. But really, really well written!

Keep 'em comin'.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

weird, but entertaining. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I re-read this long-standing 5 because of the new 012Say which I'm going to read after posting these comments. I'd loved this story the first time around, mostly because of the Romance with Melody, less so because of the "Loving" Wife Denise. Henry's choices in this were pretty realistic. He couldn't have just stayed with Melody without clearing the air with his "family" and to do so, likely had to have that time in between away from both. Sure, many readers would have preferred a more definitive BTB on ex-wife and mother, but maintaining a relationship with the children would have been difficult had that been the outcome. It'll be interesting to see what 012Say, one of the better new LW writers, will do differently. BigGuy33 has been very generous with his blanket approval to anyone who wants to write a sequel (or alternative) to his stories. Of course, he can afford to be since they are nearly always so complete as they are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...