All Comments on 'Melody'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 357 Comments (Page 3)
WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

The original story is still the best. The redo by 012Say is way off and most certainly not as good.

I’d have preferred if Henry had hurt Denise and especially his mother more. Those bitches deserved pain. Denise because she cheated and enjoyed and his mom because she did set it up to grandkids at any cost.

As to Gabe, a baseball bat would’ve done the job there. I would never speak to any of them ever again in a familiar way

Still 3/5

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

I thought this was a pretty good story and the premise was an original one.

I have some thoughts. 1) The suit for past and current child support was a good idea and not just for the money itself. Like Chelsea said it would hurt the kids, and I would think that would be the point. By hurting the kids he is hurting their parents, Chelsea and Gabe. When I read that scene the thought occurred to me that Henry could have responded, with the comment that they may have to give up one for adoption so as to avoid them losing all three, via Child Protective Services because they can not afford to take care of them. 2) He could charge His mother, Denise, Chelsea and Gabe with perpetrating a fraud on him. Add to that his mother not notifying him of his sterility, after he became 18. Such medical information was his legal right to know. If he wants to spread the hurt he had/has legal recourse. 3) In exchange for dropping the Child Support suit he could get a signed agreement Between Henry, Chelsea, Gabe, and Denise that Henry can have sex with Chelsea anytime he wants until he gets her pregnant. Seeing as he is sterile it will be awhile before she does get pregnant. 😉 LOL and no, Gabe and Denise can not be lovers either.

-

True, all these scenarios would have changed BigGuy's story, . I am not saying that it should be changed. These are simply some ideas that occurred to me and I wanted to share. As I said in the beginning, this is a good, original 'cheating wife' story.

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Powerful story. Of course anyone with half a brain in this situation would have brought it up to him, and the thought of artificial insemination, not straight fucking someone, if she felt the way she really claimed. Plus leading off with a great lie of "it's not Gabe, I promise," oops wrong. It was all on her and his mom. But then again, there wouldn't be a story then would there? Still feel a little for Denise but that's it, only a little. Bad choices leads to undesired consequences.

Rictor86Rictor86over 2 years ago

Gabe should have gotten some punishment for his actions. Chelsea talked Henry out of financial punishment, but Henry should have made the stipulation that he would drop the suit after Gabe took his DESERVED beating. Henry's mother should have been cut off completely from the children. No calls, no pictures, nothing. That would be her punishment for the evil she perpetrated on her own son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I don't think she was being malicious" Going through a manipulative plan like that is excessively malicious by definition. His best friend his wife and his mother all manipulating him. He could have been into his dotage and lived his entire life without his own agency. About as malicious as plotting to kill him actually.

Dlh143Dlh143over 2 years ago

Another story by a pathetic author who can't write about a man who has any self respect. And another 1 star story because of that.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

I read both of these stories and frankly they both fall flat. Biggest omission is the revenge on the mother. She is definitely the villian and her character should have been developed for a clearer motive and retribution in spades. If my mom did what she did i would find it hard not to totally humiiate her. As for the cousin and wife....I would have destroyed him and offer to help his family financially. The wife was the only one punished... Maybe since she did it more than once or twice it is hard to believe the verasity of the "only to get preg.." Dlh143: wish you would enhance the statement about self respect....Scorched earth on Mom? Destroy Gabe and how as to not punish his kids.....? Just curious....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sadly I had a Motorcycle accident that made Me Sterile . But My Mom and Dad God bless them told Me everything as it Happened . I would not Be friends with the Mom or Gabe or Chels . Adoption is better then a Cheating wife to be around . He was so Lucky to find Melody and her family .

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 2 years ago

Second read.

As with many thing in life, it was even better the second time around.

I've upped my score from 4 to 5.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Chelsea is no better than the rest. Gabe told her about the kids before they got married. Why would she want to be with someone who would do that to a family member? He showed that he thought cheating was ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

excellent story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read of many lesbians using a simple turkey baster to get pregnant.

Had he been informed by his mother (or wife) of the problem he could have used his cousin’s sperm for artificial insemination. And no one would have been hurt.

I had a hard time with this story knowing the simple solution was so evident.

Bill S.

jefemaximo15jefemaximo15over 2 years ago

This could be a movie. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nope what a croc why raise kids that are not yours divorce let the cousin raise the kids and play for them. Screw the mother also

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Piss poor premise equals piss poor story. Wife was written unrealistically, or she was disingenuous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mother & wife hold a huge medical condition secret from him, cousin fucks his wife after being "mated" by his mother, & he doesn't think it's malicious? Perhaps not fully, but definitely disrespectful to the extreme. Not to mention deceitful by not working with him. I don't know if I'd be all that happy with my current wife becoming good friends with my ex with what happened. What other secrets is the ex hiding, something that wasn't questioned. Hide 3 huge secrets for years about everything involving the kids, I've no doubt there's more.

However, interesting & well written (unlike too many other authors on this site) story. 4 stars -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked this story and I thought it was pretty damn well written. I do think Henry took all the deception a little too calmly in the end. The time for calm, of course, was just until you could actually lay hands on cousin Gabe. And then let Hell rain down. Too bad, I guess, that Gabe has to pay for everyone’s wrongs, but then that’s life. Still, it’s a very good story as-is, BigGuy, so thanks for it.

Dee

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 2 years ago

Aside from the fact that Henry's mother, his wife, and his very close first cousin conspired to keep him in the dark about his condition, is the first thing he should have left his wife for, I’d have also cut all ties and. contact with his mother and his cousin. Secondly, that Denise and his cousin fucked to have these children is just as big a betrayal as well. I assume that they fucked for days until her fertile period was over. Also, I imagine that they might have had to do this for more than just one month for each child. Thats a awful lot of fucking and betraying of her husband. Why didn’t they use a turkey baster like many lesbians do. Or, just go to a fertility clinic and have them do it professionally, getting sperm from the donor, and then doing the insemination in the clinic. But, she said she liked it when they fucked. If that isn’t cheating and betrayal, then I don’t know what is. And, as he says, who knows what other monumental actions, or decisions she made and hid from him. So there’s betrayal on a number of levels, any one of which, I would divorce her. I believe Henry shouldn’t have had any doubts, and filed for divorce immediately.

The story itself is quite good and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

2nd read and I still don't like how he really didn't "punish" anyone and how can he be friends and have his new wife be friends with ex and the family?

I am vengeful and that is a fault but little by little bad things would happen to them all. piece by piece and one at a time. Any love I would have had for any of them would be long gone. Each would have a limp and possibly be missing a body part or eyesight or something. Every day reminder of what they did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's not like the wife did it to just cheat on him, her only goal was to have a family, have the full childbearing experience and give her husband children. The wife and his mother made a truly horrendous situation for him and themselves and knew when/if he found out that things could go extremely badly for them (if they indeed even consider his feelings at all) at least he didn't go all on them, though I probably would have divorced the mother as well for the complete betrayal she committed against her son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

well sheeeit, next time im having marital issues, ill just go buy myself a harley and go touring. Did the mother and the cunt ever think about in vitro? costly but it seems they cld have afforded it or considered it. The actual fucking b/w cousin and wife was what broke the chain. in vitro w/ cousins sperm could have been overlooked and that is where mom and slut screwed the pooch satisfying themselves in addition to getting pregnant. Disown mother and gabe and artic politeness to x is all they should get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story.

I believe, once again, the issue boils down to a matter of trust. Mom and others did not trust Henry enough to get him involved with the decision. If Henry had been involved, the solution that Mom, Denise and Gabe came up with MAY have been satisfactory. In Vitro ain't cheap! It was not getting Henry involved in a very important decision that caused the issue.

Some interesting questions are what happens when Melody decides she wants a kid? How does she get pregnant? Could lead to interesting follow-up.

shadowpadshadowpadabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story, but I believe the worst betrayal was the mother. Agree with the Divorce not because of being unfaithful but because of the lies and deception. For myself, I would never speak to the mother again, and as far as Gabe is concerned, any family event he attended, I wouldn't.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 2 years ago
Have read

This several times and I don't understand one aspect these stories. Why why why not use artificial insemination my God why have sex with cousin or whatever and a chance on destroying the marriage. This is a very sad situation for all involved except the bitch mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stop making the husbands into such wussies. I know ivf is relatively recent and costly, so I'll excuse that aspect. As for his sterility, how would the mother and doctor even know if he was sterile without him giving a semen sample? I'm guessing his balls were still attached, so how? For that matter, what kind of sterility? It can have relatively different meanings, especially since that diagnosis seems very very informal.

The worst parts were the blase nature of everybody involved and how they all just got off without any punishment or even ill-feelings. That's just such fucking bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

God, your stories are pathetic. No more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is my final ending.

When all the kids grew up, they still call me Dad, they love their mother but they give her hell over me not being their real Father and they told Gabe what they thought of him. They even call him Father whenever there is a family gathering, yes, in front of all the other relatives. Gabe now stops going to them if even one of them attends. Their one time Grandmother, my Mother, is called by her name and not Gran etc. and they give her a cold stare. Yes the kids continue to take it out on the family and now my ex wife and my mother may just realise what a total foul up that decision was. I don't take it out on the kids it was never their fault but they feel very short changed and you know what, I don't blame them one bit.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Thanks for the story. I really enjoyed it. It is amazing how people plot things out, especially in this case a mother and a wife. Maybe with open communication things could have been better.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Want a story that raised the emotional level...this was a good one, Most of the comments reflect my feeling about Henry’s betrayal by those who were supposed to care for him. His unnamed mother should remain that way; unnamed and out of his life. She was a self-centered bitch and claimed that all she wanted was grandchildren from her son. Hate to tell you, but you still don’t have any grandchildren from Henry. The kids come from another man in her family but not Henry. At one time Gabe was Henry’s best friend but decided that fucking Denise would be fun and I’m sure that Denise and Gabe didn’t screw just one time for each child. They probably spent several time doing the dirty, had to make sure she got knocked up for grandma, and enjoyed the hell out of pulling one over on the dumb husband. I also would have to ask Chelsea how she felt knowing that her husband was getting some strange pussy on the side with her approval. As the oldest Nate caught on right away and I’m sure he made sure his siblings understood the dear old mommy was very willing to justify having a good time in bed with someone other than their Dad. Wonder how they feel about a grandmother who only thinks of them as a possession she wanted. As far as Henry’s relationship with his mother goes he should make sure that since she was so determined to have those grandchildren that she should also be setting up trust accounts for them because their father wasn’t going to be around when they needed a decent fraternal parent when they needed support and guidance after Gabe faded into the background.

The only boring part was the too frequent jerk off side bars. Was it a probable event but who the hell really wanted to know how often Henry released his pent up excitement,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I ranted about this story earlier but forgot one of my first thoughts about Henry's situation. He needs to do two things and then decide how to respond. First, get his sperm count checked because it's been a long time since his dear sweet mother decided to check his recreating capability. Second is to get a DNA test of all three of his kids. Learn if his injuries from those bike accidents were permanent of it time had been able to improve his sperm production.

If the children are Henry's he should still dump his cousin and move away from his mother even if he has to keep the slut. Let her wonder if he will ever trust her again to sleep with her cheating ass.

lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

christ what a pathetic pussy whipped piece of shit

Big Guys quasi cuck characters make me understand why some men beat women

peterb5740peterb5740about 2 years ago

Great story! I can identify with it , been riding Hogs for 67 years .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Here is my two pennyworth update for several years further on.

When all the kids grew up, they still call me Dad, they love their mother but they give her hell over me not being their real Father and they told Gabe what they thought of him. They even call him Father whenever there is a family gathering, yes, in front of all the other relatives. Gabe now stops going to them if even one of them attends. Their one time Grandmother, my Mother, is called by her name and not Gran etc. and they give her a cold stare. Yes the kids continue to take it out on the family and now my ex wife and my mother may just realise what a total foul up that decision was. I don't take it out on the kids it was never their fault but they feel very short changed and you know what, I don't blame them one bit.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 2 years ago

I first read this story around two months ago, and commented on it here. However, forgot put in something that i’m surprised that no one else has mentioned. Those children were actually related to Henry by blood. Gabe, their biological father is Henry’s first cousin. That makes Henry and the children cousins…..first cousins, once removed, or second cousins…I can never figure out that sort of thing. Nevertheless, they are blood relatives…cousins.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great tale.

Ed

CriosCriosalmost 2 years ago

Paternity fraud?

AethurAethuralmost 2 years ago

It's always interesting to see comments from readers that don't understand how children impact how a loving father should handle a divorce. The cousin having kids means he can't really go after him, because they don't deserve to be hurt because their father (and mother) are human trash. He can't really do anything to his lying wife, because that would hurt his kids.

I've always enjoyed this story when I read it. The problem is that it just leaves me wanting. Nobody that wronged the MC really suffers from their duplicitous treachery. The MC's mom got everything she wanted - grandchildren. Even if her relationship with her son is strained, she wasn't cut off. Everything is win-win for her. The cousin got a little free strange, which was approved by his gf-turned-wife. They were all accomplices to the betrayal.

One of the running things is how the MC doesn't see what was done to him as being "malicious", which is how he can forgive certain people. The problem was, what all of them did was malicious. What they did was wrong, and the fact that they went to such lengths to hide it proved they knew it. There were other options to her having sex with Wade, such as IVF (though it was never mentioned in the story, so I guess it doesn't exist in this fictional setting) or adoption. The reasons why she fucked Wade repeatedly over the years doesn't matter. It was done without the MC's knowledge, and steps were taken to ensure he'd never know.

I'm done ranting. I'd love to see BigGuy remake this story, now that he has a lot more experience writing, though I'll admit that it's more because I'd love to see the bad actors face some consequences for their actions. All that happened here was that Denise got a divorce, but she gained a bestie.

4.5*

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

The characters actions in this story lacked the emotions the story evoked. The husband is presented as mad and depressed. Where is the rage? This is no simple betrayal. This is a white hot fury level of treachery with an entire family conspiring to get a wife pregnant through repeated instances of infidelity and intimacy. With everyone's participation and funding, having Gabe donate sperm to be inserted via IUI would be as easily accomplished. It would still be a major betrayal but not nearly to the level what was perpetrated here. Knowing this, again I ask, where is the rage? Where is the husband screaming at the collaborators? When he finds out that Gabes wife conspired and basically dismissed him at the house, why did he not call her a miserable fucking cunt and that he hopes she rots in fucking hell with her piece of shit husband? The most he called his mother was a pimp. Why didn't he tell her that she was a pathetic excuse for a mother and that she was dead to him until such time that he could look at her fucking miserable face? Why didn't he call his wife a lying selfish treacherous whorish cunt who doesn't deserve any shred of compassion because she didn't extend the same?

Now those are just words and are insufficient alone to express the emotions evoked. My point is if one is going to write a story like this with all that entails, he author best be prepared to handle showing the emotions required. This fell completely flat because quite frankly, bugguy33 isn't there yet and hasn't shown he is capable.

Viper2011Viper2011almost 2 years ago

I love the DNA aspect of a story and this is no exception. In my humble opinion, the Melody part of the story is useless, the real story is what happened to the MC and how he delt with it. Nothing said about is father in the story, what did he think about what his wife did to their son, Uncle Bob was mentioned, what did he know and he and his wife are now the real grand parents of three more kids The MC's mother after the divorce will not be in the family picture at all so no grandkids for her. And the doctor who shunned his responsibility to tell the MC he was sterile, I would think there could be legal action there. And then the best, the sexual activity between the wife and cousin needed to be a much bigger part of the story.

AngelRider is right, more emotion and some revenge of some sort is badly needed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really a good story and the well written is a given with you BG even when I dislike subject matter or how you tend to project husbands at times.You did leave a lot incomplete through out the tale as to what in real life a husband would/should have done.The hardest part to accept as a reader was the end relationship with those involved in betraying him,especially the person that should have been his most trusted Allie,his mother.Should have been Total disassociation from them all...JZK

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 2 years ago

I hope the MC of this story is a perfect man who never sins or even makes a mistake for there is no way he can expect forgiveness. Really a pretty poor excuse for a man, but I must admit you did a great job creating his sorry ass.

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

Very original idea but not a good story line. The conflict is described poorly and the change of the life style is too quick.

jsch1947jsch1947almost 2 years ago

Is there a way to check for male sterility without an ejaculation? To sample for sperm like a biopsy is ridiculously painful. Only an idiot would recommend it if ejaculation is viable. Can a youngster ejaculate for a doctor or clinic without being aware of it ? HELL NO!! This story begins with mom making an ASSUMPTION of his sterility! It has never been medically diagnosed. That needs to be stated more clearly, or at least explained believably. It's not. How was he medically diagnosed for mama, without him knowing?

A very poor premise for a story.

If that all happened in his childhood, HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN MADE AWARE!

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Obviously

Denise obviously liked the sex with Gabe,otherwise she would have stopped after the first child,why didn't Henry tell that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, Henry should have been told, and a full range of medical tests should have been conducted. But Henry is a complete ass. He's a childish, immature, self-indulgent little twit, and a pathetic loser who is a terrible father. This whole story is pretty stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present BigGuy33, another king of cucks and wimps, who couldn't write a normal man if he tried.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Denise should have talked to her husband. Period. Full stop. Confirm with tests that he is sterile. Then discuss options ranging from IVF to adoption. There is no way in modern society that she needs to be repeatedly fucked three different time periods to get pregnant to give her and her husband a child. This is antiquated thinking from 50 years ago. No woman who truly loved her husband would NOT approach him about the sterility problem and then go behind his back, lying for years and years. I am sure she thought she loved her husband. And I am sure that extramarital ex was not the driving force here. Doesn't matter. She did not trust him or respect him enough to be part of a solution. Ugh.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

interesting. I don't know about the legal issues i.e. child support. should have made Mom pay Gabe's portion of child support.

shadowpadshadowpadalmost 2 years ago

God - the rage I would have had at the mother would be off-the-scale nuclear. The deception and betrayal of both the women would have hit really hard - much harder than described here.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99almost 2 years ago

1. Mother and Doctor should have told him. Mom sucks.

2. Melody, upon heating his problem she, should have told him.

3. Gabe should have turned down fucking his cousins wife.

I read another ending by another author where Melody sent him back home to his family. It sucked.

In a lot of loving wives stories, even this one, the ww refuses to acknowledge that what they did was wrong. They for the most part are only sorry that the bs had their feelings hurt. I realize I am is perfect, but God only forgives those who recognize they did wrong.

sf1134sf1134almost 2 years ago

You would think he would have had his sterility retested.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 1 year ago

I'm pretty sure I read this once before, but I couldn't find my comments on a quick scan through all that have had something to say.

I'm always amazed at how the commenters get into an analysis of the behavior of fictional people. I guess I've been guilty of that too at times, but I mostly look for the quality of the writing and the reasonableness of the plot. And primarily how I feel about the story as I read it. Is it fun to read? Is the plot engaging and make it difficult for me to interrupt? I rarely question the deails of the plot, but rather assess how I feel about reading the story. Do I feel satisfied? Am I pleased with the plot? I may question in my own mind the behavior of the characters, but if this is what the author wants to say I don't question his/her pathway through the tale. I think this story is worthy of a 4* rating although I would also question the behavior of the key characters. I do feel that I was left with a satisfied frame of mind when I finished and that's what I like about many of this author's tales. The technical aspects of the his stories (grammar, dialog, character development) were quite good and i will probably look for other stories by this person that I haven't read.

ZephurosZephurosover 1 year ago

Really interesting story. I've never come across one quite like it.

ErotFanErotFanover 1 year ago

The ending was a bit too much fairy tale. Nobody would get along that well after all that happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Mc did what he had too. I would have nuclear on all.parties and not pod a dime to her for the kids. He loves them aure but his wife should pay. Why remain friends with people who fucked you over and an unfaithful wife.

Not a cuck but definItely needs more pain on all the parties that were involved. His mother wanted grandkids and conspires to have his wife cheats with his cousin and destroyed his world.

No relationship survives thar

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am surprised at the comments from Overcritical saying they were surprised with comments about the persons in the story and not the plot or the way it was written. The persons in the story are from the author and as such if the author makes them stupid that is wrapped up as part of the author. In this story the author sugar coats it to some degree at the end. I am sure the children are hacked off as their supposed Father is not theirs. That would hack me off as a child. We see it when children are adopted and not informed. For me as long as something is readable, to me, I do not care about spellings, grammar etc. I read though them. Only academics get hacked off with the grammar etcetera and I am not an academic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

U always have intriguing twists in your storie. The relationship complexities are substantive and, for that reason, relatable.

Each time I ask myself, "How would I deal with that.". Leads to a fair amount of introspection.

One thing sure, for me at least,, wanten betrayal of trust results in irrevocable fatality to the relationship. I, personally, just can't live with the fear of,"The next time.."

Others may be able to but I can't.

Guess that's a road you have to experience to truly understand.

GREAT STORY!

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Funny people said no one would get along so well after such a blatant ongoing betrayal but of course you would if you were a fucking CUCKOLD

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

The hero of this story is Denise and the villain is Henry. Denise was duped into marrying a man who was sterile then found that the only way she could have a family was to connive with his mother and cousin. Denise could have walked out on the marriage when she discovered his sterility, but she didn’t. Instead she created a family for Henry which he now says he loves. But Henry has a funny way of showing that love. He acts like a spoilt child stamping his foot in a tantrum and storming out on his toy bike. Pathetic. Denise is well rid of this man-child. 4 stars and thanks for sharing.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 1 year ago

@Hiker66Biker - RE: Henry's the villain?

Are you high or just being intentionally contrary? Who 'duped' Denise? Henry didn't know, his Mother never told him; which in truth never sat right with me, you don't withhold important information like that. What Denise and Henry's mother did was exclude Henry from all decision making around starting a family and 'duped' Henry. And before we go on any further I feel like I should explain what the term 'duped' means as you seem to have misunderstood; Being 'duped' refers to someone being deceived or cheated in some way, like being told that they are your kids when they aren't and you're actually not physically able to have kids, 'duped'.

Personally I won't say that Henry was a 'saint' with his handling of the situation but really, it's the kind of situation that you really have to experience to know how you would handle it. He was lied to for a long time and betrayed by people he had ultimate trust in, his wife, his Mother and his best friend/cousin. I'm fairly certain that anyone would behave a bit unpredictably when your entire trust base has been destroyed and your perception of your marriage has been uprooted, making you question everything. Taking some time and distance to think things through seems pretty logical to me, it's not like he ran away and didn't come back and try to find a solution to the situation.

James G 5James G 5over 1 year ago

Yeah, that's some bullshit

Denise should have told him as aoon as she found out what a lying bitch his mom was, then either used donated sperm, adopted, or divorced

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

really liked this story. happy Henry came out a winner. i was kind of hoping that Melody got pregnant by Henry, come to find out he wasn't completely sterile, just had an extremly low sperm count, and found out that his daughter was actually his..

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Authors wimpy male mc are always just so freakin NICE. Complete wimps, but nice wimps. Just wonderful.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Crap story and Hiker66Biker is clearly a cuck wannabe. A deeply repressed very sad little "Imma give a BJ someday to some one".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a complete story. With a perfectly defined ending. The marriage to Denise was toast in any realistic viewpoint. Every day looking at the bastard children as a representation of her betrayal was just not something a man is going to be able to endure. Just read a follow up by ON12 or something like that that was almost completely plagiarized till the very end where he has Henry return and reconcile with the cheating skank, absolutely disgusting. The original gets a 4, falling short of a 5 due to the lack of pain and punishment doled out to Gabe and his wife. Take the pound of flesh and make Gabe get another job and Chelsea have to take on a job herself to pay Henry back for the deceit, disrespect and simple theft.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

Nice set up, logical arguments from wife and mother, wimpy response from mc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story and very well done. Creativity out the ass.

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

Good story, well told

reggmoreggmoover 1 year ago

Story could have been told in two pages. Way too much meaningless detail. I was surprised you didn't describe how they removed the toilet paper from the spindle when they took a shit. It should have been emphasized the number of matings it took to produce three kids. Given that it should have not taken three months to make a decision. How about ten minutes.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Sorry, not interested in cuck’s new life, only in old one. But, first couple sections were great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Weird story. None of the characters in this story made the right call and the strange little cucked wanna be biker guy did everything wrong. If you dump the whore, you don't let her hang out with your wife. He should have cut her, his mom and dickhead cousin completely and if the kids aren't mine, I'd lose that little reminder times three as well. I wouldn't want a constant reminder my wife was a whore with three reminders she made me a cuck.

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

This is an excellent story. One major flaw is while Nate was still in the hospital, he should have visited the lab and demanded a sperm motility test.

The one the stupid bitches made their 'Decisions' upon were over 10 years old when they decided to call in Gabe to pinch hit.

The sad part, there was a genuine potential to save that marriage.

The unforgivable culprit was not Gabe, it was Mom.

There is no explanation under the sun that she didn't inform him as he went thru puberty.

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 1 year ago

BigGuy33, you write wonderful stories. They are well-crafted, use proper punctuation and spelling, and the amount of sex, along with the descriptions, are perfect. Well done, sir!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Paternity fraud should be a serious felony. This story treats it far too lightly. This is inane: " I don't think she was being malicious about it anymore than I think Denise was. " Their actions were selfish, opportunistic, grossly dishonest and immoral, and malicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well told story but I think Gabe, his mother, Chelsa and his wife got off too easily. I mean cheating is one thing, but lying all those years would have been the knife in the back. How could he ever deal with any of them any longer? The stress alone would put him in an early grave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ever hear of artificial insemination? in cases of a sterile husband. A Donor, usually a close Relative, donates sperm which is then used to achieve the wife of the sterile husband to have babies... No Sex is involved. A Doctor administers the Semen into the womb at a clinic. In this case, a doctor should've informed him when he was 16. Usually, the entire family knows. He too would've known back when he was 16 because it's not like a doctor to hide a secret involving a patient... After all, this is just a story. In the case of a next door neighbor of mine. They too had problems and were tested, In their case, it was the wife who was sterile so, the husbands sperm was artificially inseminated into a willing woman... Again, No sex involved...

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 1 year ago

Shit. pathetic.

Toooooooo much of goody too shoes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I simply love your stories. All of the deceiving culprits should have been punished. Please, write another chapter. It would be good to see Henry get medical help and put a couple babies in Melody's belly. Melody would also make a good mommy, as she's a good wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So was it just the one time for each pregnancy or did the cousin need to do the wife more than once. Perhaps many times were needed before they got the results they wanted. HUMMM!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can I ask, why do you write the wimpiest and cuckiest stories ever? You're just as bad as Matt Moreau. Why do you write them? Do you get off on them?

Why should we care about his life with Melody? You've given us zero reason to care about him. He's a doormat and a cuckold. He's not interesting at all. He's got no personality and he can't even man up. What is the point?

Tundah50Tundah50about 1 year ago

I doubt his wife slept with the cousin just to get pregnant after the first kid. You don’t have three kids with someone without having an emotional attachment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why do anti-cuckold enthusiasts waste time they'll never get back by reading these stories?

What a dumbass thing to do.

reggmoreggmoabout 1 year ago

So Gabe's wife just said "sure honey, go fuck your cousin's wife" which would take at least 10 get together 3 times. Ha!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bikers are fags

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

@tundah50 - it's also unlikely that she got pregnant the first time each time.

Normally I don't say it like this, but both the wife and the mother were stupid bitches. If Mom and the wife had just suggested he get tested when she wasn't getting pregnant, then they could have gone for in vitro. Have the cousin supply the sperm so that it's still family, but then you don't have the sex. Which of course is the point of the story.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

I liked this but as for his mum, … No way was she doing what was right, cousin? He needed to be fucked right up, he was just a cheating barstard , I don’t get het up reading most of these but this really got my goat,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

His cousin should have known better and needed a beatdown. His mom really should have known better. She deserves a divorce from her son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I tend to agree with the folks that think she wanted to sleep with Gabe. Otherwise, have him supply a sample.

RamazaRamazaabout 1 year ago

Henry was way to weak, soft, forgiving and lenient towards Denise, Gabe, his mother and even Gabe's wife. That betrayal that they all conspired together and went through with, just shows that they didn't respect Henry or even cared about him, nor did they consider his emotions on what was done to him, he should have gone after Gabe to the max, shunned his mother, and in the case with Denice and the kids, kicked her out and kept the kids from her, since they has no fault in this, and they clearly meant more to Denise than Henry ever did, thus hurting her more than anything, how anyone so devious could be regarded a fit mother, and in his mothers case grandmother, is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I mean, what the actual fuck? That was a monumental betrayal that happened multiple times over a long ass period of time. That's not something you can really forgive. Families disintegrate over much, much smaller and stupider stuff than this. And it most certainly was malicious on Gabe's part. Better it be a stranger, that you'll never see again or a sperm donor, that'll never fuck your wife, to begin with. Kick'em all to the curb.

Laurentius0150Laurentius0150about 1 year ago

I have to agree with the statements below. Mom, Denice and Gabe were all disgusting people and been treated as such. Gabe should have been sued for back child support and made to pay.

MartyMBMartyMBabout 1 year ago

Ok, Chelsea was in on it, but who talked her into agreeing? Why didn't Henry get confirmation of his sterility?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

JUST a 3. When a couple try for a baby they make love/fuck as many times as possible, several times a day, every day of the week during the woman's most fertile period which usually lasts for about ten days although it is possible to become pregnant at any time of the month. Is the writer suggesting that Denise fucked her cousin just once then waited to see what might happen. If the first fuck was unsuccessful then they would obviously fuck again the next month but this next time I don't think the guilty pair would leave it at one illicit coupling so several, perhaps daily fucks would be needed and consequently on the second and third child the 'lovers' would abandon themselves to sexual, frenzied activity at every available opportunity. I don't believe two people could possible enjoy each others bodies without some considerable feelings arising. Still fiction can go anywhere and it certainly does in this delightfully, little tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

16 when tested And either brain dead or had to have an idea of what is happening. How do you check for sterility !!!! Friends after all the shit show?!! Not happening

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So was his PIMP MOTHER PROVED RIGHT ABOUT HIM BEING STERILE, BigCuck33????

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Would have been a better cuckold story if Mel really got pregnant and he was not sterile BUT this cuck writer does not make it good for the MCs

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well written story. 5 smilies from me.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman12 months ago

2nd. read for me. A good, delightful story and brings up many questions.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim9912 months ago

He was sixteen why didn't the Dr. explain it to him. Just for fun I would find him and chew him out in front of some of his patients.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...