All Comments on 'Melody'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 358 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I liked the story. Never saw M/C as a CUCK... I really despise CUCK stories so I do not think I am giving anyone the benefit of the doubt. Also "How do you check if someone is sterile"? DUH. How about a sperm count evaluation. Very sad when a good well balanced story comes under fire from the CUCK WAD morons. The story could have been better if the writer went into more depth...M/C's conflict. Also the Mother should have suffered a great deal more. Se basically, through being selfish, ruined her son's marriage. Loved Mel... the real winner in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I liked this one but all through it I kept thinking that the author had to hide the common knowledge that artificial insemination was always a good option. They could have worked with him & his Cousin’s wife with no cheating involved. I mean almost everyone has heard about lesbians using a turkey baster along with masturbating into a cup. Gabe’s wife could have beat off Gabe into a cup & Paul could helped his wife with the actual insemination.

This meant his wife really wanted to fuck Gabe—weeks at a time 3 times to ensure pregnancy. No this wasn’t for Paul, it was for the plotters including his Mom.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I really dislike when people think they have rights to decide what's best for a person, whether it's the mother, wife, or other family member. It's disrespectful and arrogant.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The story is very good but plot involves his wife, his mother, gabe wife and gabe himself show that there's totally show no respect to Henry. In another words, Henry is just another whimpsy. Just 3 star.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

To the anonymous of 28 days ago and anybody else who is confused by the earlier comment about how they check if somebody is sterile. First, please note that the sentence ended with multiple exclamation marks rather than a question mark, meaning it was a statement rather than a question. The point of that statement was that it requires a sample of the subject's cum and thus, even a 16 year old kid is going to be aware of what's going on when the doctor hands him a cup and says "Masturbate into this for me." As such, it is not believable that his doctor could determine he was sterile and tell his mother without him knowing it happened.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ridiculous story. I’m glad he divorced her bit staying friends? Attending family events with her, the mom, and Gabe? You wrote a 90% cuck story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The pretense that his wife and mother were not awful abhorrent people whose manipulations showed they would raise kids with awful attitudes based on their own insidious behind his back actions is rug sweeping.

There was no decency in them and they aren't the type of people he should be friends with.

mariverzmariverz10 months ago

Una historia enferma

deependerdeepender10 months ago

The males in this family should stay away from bicycles.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd29 months ago

You write well, but I hated the way things turned out. I would have never forgiven the wife and his mother. The amazing amount of betrayal, lying and cheating was horrific and extremely selfish and self-centered. I totally disagree with his conclusions that his wife, mother, cousin and cousin-in-law were not all vile, lying people.

To make such a one-sided decision, giving the husband no say is unforgivable, especially to have 3 children with another man.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd29 months ago

And by the way, the MC is so concerned about people not being malicious. So the frick what? They were incredibly disrespectful, lying, self-centered scum. The cousin deserved a beat-down and he still should have sued them for child support. He/they deserved some pain for the pain that they caused him.

And as pointed out below, how did the mother know he was sterile without him having a clue, and why didn't she tell him early on.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

His mother was evil. Denise did a bad thing deceiving him and finding her own solution with her MIL's direction. Felt sorry a bit for Denise. She knew she really screwed up and if found out, their marriage was almost certainly toast. The lying is the thing. Lying for so long about something so important. Complete disrespect. Makes him re-evaluate everything. Melody was cool. He made out well in the end. He didn't hate Denise, just couldn't live with her bad choices. The mother though. Wow. Imagine a mother coming up with that "solution". Just surreal.

CindyTVCindyTV9 months ago

5 Stars! Fun Read and a great ending. - CindyTv

LechemanLecheman9 months ago

Still, it would have been a nice little twist if Melody fell pregnant, that proverbial fan would have been covered in it!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Multiple lies, multiple betrayals, and multiple disrespect. The only thing he did right was the divorce and it took him forever for that. Everyone else needed to burn

Cracker270Cracker2709 months ago

Reread. To me one of the signs of an excellent writer is their ability to get the readers emotions all twisted up. BigGuy33 certainly qualifies on that count. I would happily take out a contract on the MIL

Schwanze1Schwanze19 months ago

Has anyone ever written a story where the guy rejected the kids as well as the wife when it turned out the kids weren't his? Seems like it would happen some percentage of the time in real life. Has it happened here on Lit?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

An enjoyable tale, well told. Five well earned stars.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Жена просто красотка. " Я его так люблю, так берегу, мне с ним так хорошо, ну а что бесплоден так заведу ребенка, а лучше трех от кого ни будь другого." Мать - КОРОЛЕВА!!! это как нужно не любить своего сына что бы проделать такое. А сам он провериться не захотел ??? Поверил на слово анализам сделанным в 16 лет. В итоге история сильно потеряла. До середины был азарт, была жизнь, а потом все превратилось в розовый ванильный мармелад. Слюни - сопли - слезы! и РОЗОВЫЙ ПОНИ на лужайке

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

With DNA and even blood typing being prevalent I’d never try to hide paternity. .

Fiddlesticks49Fiddlesticks498 months ago

Really enjoyed the story. Only thing I would add, would have been great if Melody, being a nurse, would have talked him into visiting a doctor to confirm him being sterile and finding out it was a small operation to correct an old injury and he would again be able to father children.

FlatlandphilFlatlandphil8 months ago

Schwanze1, RE: abandoning the non biological kids.

Literotica, GTO_Racer, Incinerated

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well written story , and decent length too .

Not sure why Henry didn't get himself tested ? Just took them at their word .

And Gabe , as Henry's best mate , happily doing him a ' favour ' by knocking up his wife , three times no less ?

Clearly not a friend of any description . Have to wonder how Chelsea seems happy to trust a man who can treat his friend this way .

I think I might have explored having Gabes wages garnished in some way . Perhaps the court could fix a sum and have Gabe pay it off in smaller amounts over the course of his life .

Henry's mother and Gabe get a pass . That sucks .

DK . 4 * . Good read . Thanks for posting .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really don't know why Henry wouldn't have found out he was sterile if it was in his medical records.

Have no idea what his mom thought she was doing keeping it a secret, as it was hardly something she could control.

It's insane that Denise thought that unprotected sex with his cousin was the best/only way to deal with this problem.

Not at all surprised that Henry divorced, but a little surprised at how mature he went about co-parenting. This isn't really a story for LW as men hate women here and most won't be able to understand why Denise is still breathing, let alone why Henry didn't disown the kids.

silentsoundsilentsound7 months ago

It's worthy of ridicule to believe any semblance of civility could be maintained toward the mother, Denise, Gabe and Gabe's wife.

They were all trailer trash level rotten to the core, despite the unbelievable fantasy this author tried to spin.

willyk1212willyk12127 months ago

i agree somehow maybe melody would have gotten preggo ,and would have all come out it was bs that he was syteral

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Enjoyed it! Melody is one of my 10 favorite characters I’ve encountered in all my Lit reading over the years.

.

One significant nit — the plan his Mom concocted with Denise to give her grandchildren didn’t work…because it couldn’t. Those kids were Gabe’s— and Gabe was not her son. Technically, they were Gabe’s parents’ grandkids — never Henry’s Mom’s 🤗

.

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sleeping adultery is bad, having another child or children is a heinous act. They stole what should have been the real fathers children. His wife, mother and cousin should be ostracised. I have an addon to this story where the children out the three in front of the rest of the relatives.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

wasn't keen on the "sweeping hard feeling under the rug" of the epilogue, otherwise it was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just fucking no. Its stupid as fuck

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The mother was far, far worse than Denise.

kiwianne12kiwianne125 months ago

What would have been a good finish is if Melody became pregnant. Then the father was proven to be Henry's. Some how his body had corrected itself.

Just think how sweet that would be show the test results to his mother and his ex

Anne and Allan

NitpicNitpic5 months ago
Dont

Dont accept this.If he is sterile,I can accept his mother and wife having the first child,but not three.His wife must have had a fair amount of sex to bear three children, so obviously she knew what she was doing and obviously liked the cock.How ever after the first child his mother should have stopped the goings on to keep the situation becoming public.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Such bullshit. Why was it so fucking difficult to just tell him the truth? Three people were in on this and not one of them thought to tell him? Or even just try artificial insemination without his knowledge? Why was cheating the answer? I'm sorry, but this story was just nonsensical.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny4 months ago

To hell with his mom, to hell with his cousin, and if you're gonna begrudge them then you gotta begrudge his wife as she is the most guilty. So their penance would and should be to have your presence fully removed from their lives, completely,only way you'll hear anything is through the kids and the next time you lay eyes on me would be at the oldest graduation.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sorry. No way it goes down like this.

Wife would never get another friendly word from me ever again. She'd immediately become my ex-wife. I would tolerate her. For the sake of kids. That's it. Coparenting. Other than that? She can go fuck herself.

My cousin would get his ass beat. Repeatedly. He'd never want to ever come to another family event. He'd always be afraid I would beat him again. Andni would have sued him for back child support. Even if I had no chance of winning. And I would have called his wife a stupid cunt when she called me to beg me to drop the suit.

I would have given her one condition to drop the suit. If my ex and cousin could tell me exactly how many times they had fucked 5o conceive my 3 kids? 10 times? 15? 20 times?

Then if my cousin pimped his wife to me for those equivalent number of fucks? Then I would drop the suit for back child support. They fucked 22 times for 3 kids? I would fuck his wife 22 times. Or I would push the law suit until it bankrupted them. She was just as guilty...keeping the dirty disgusting secret.

My mother would be dead to me. Absolutely cut out of my life. I'd never speak to her again. Ever. If she tried to push it? I would embarrass the hell out of her loudly without a guilty feeling at all. Try and engage me 10 years later at one of rhe kids graduation ceremonies?

"Get the fuck away from me you cunt of a pimp! What kind of mom pimps her sons wife out to get her bred? Get your horrific ass away from me. You know I never want to see you or speak to you ever again PIMP!"

At the top of my lungs.

Do that once or twice and I guarantee the old bitch never tries to speak to him again.

I coparented for 15 years with a cheating ex-wife. After my daughter was 18? Cut her completely out of my life. Haven't said 20 words to her since. I don't need her lying toxic self in my life.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Unless this story takes place before 1922, she had options. She didn't have to go off and fuck some one else to get pregnant. Artificial insemination has been around since the 1920s, then there's adoption, sure it might not be the same as pushing out your own kid, but it's a hell of a lot safer than cheating on your spouse -3- times. (Honestly, was probably a lot more than that.)

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19814 months ago

Yeah I couldn't agree with that my current girlfriend being friends with my ex slut of a wife who used the fact she wanted kids as a means to fuck another man more than once there would be no friendship in the future in fact I would have done everything I could have to publicly humiliate her and I would have beaten the hell out of her lover and sued him for back child support them having issues making it is there problem not mine he would have owed me a shit ton of money and if he didn't pay me he would pay with his life the kids would have been fine with just there mother i wouldn't have killed my ex but she would have paid dearly as well and got nothing in the divorce if she would have fought it i would have humiliated her over and over again she would never know peace again

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19814 months ago

To anon that posted 4 days ago she wanted to fuck another man and she used getting pregnant as the means just like the mother wanted her to fuck another man that's why she did it and why the mother was part of it hell the mother probably fucked him as well

chasbo38chasbo384 months ago

Before I accepted the your sterile story I would have demanded to see the medical proof before I accept the rest of the excuses. I would have made only one change. Henry and Melody should have unexpectedly gotten pregnant to make Denise's "sacrifice" and even bigger mistake.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The biggest betrayal a wife can do to a man is to bear another's child and make him raise it as his own. Here she did three times!!!! This shows total disrespect to Henry. There are some stories where reconciliation is possible or a friendly interaction between the ex's exists but this in not one of them. Denise should be banned from his life totally except when absolutely necessary. Relationship with his mother should also be non-existent. I like BigGuy33's stories but this one is too forgiving. I never could be in the same room as Denise or the mother. I noticed there are no recent stories from this author but hope to see more in the future. We can only hope

Odess83Odess833 months ago

Как вообще можно простить бывшую жену и кузена? Автор это перебор! По хорошему и от алиментов отказываться было неправильно. Будут нищими? Это их проблема! Надо было раньше думать что делают. А вот беременность Мелоди была бы идеальным coup de grage

SeaChangerSeaChanger3 months ago

Artificial insemination is what any rational human would have used in that situation. That would have made this lugubrious story much shorter. And maybe he would not have turned into a biker. He should have taken a test to see if he was still sterile 15 years latter. 2*

One of your worse stories. Skimmed the whole biker thing which did not have much to do with his problems.

SeaChangerSeaChanger3 months ago

By the way, I expected Melody to be pregnant ... that would have cinched the ridiculous behaviors exhibited by his wife, mother and cousin.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

WOW! I’m fairly certain that I could never forgive my family for the deception. 5 stars for a well told tale. DMW aka Sumnut96

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He never got his sperm count tested or had DNA on the other children just to check. Dumbass.

tjreadertjreader3 months ago

no way in hell I'd forgive any of them. Trust is hard earned, and they'd have lost mine completely. There is no getting it back.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Needed payback on Gabe. Being that close, other than Chelsea, Gabe was closest to him and effectively betrayed him.

LadyLoreLadyLoreabout 2 months ago

She gets pregnant by another man 3 times and says it was for her husband that's bullshit she had sex and got pregnant by someone else because she wanted to,and of course the husband in this story is a coward he allowed him self to be talked out of what he should have done 1 he should have waited and beat the hell of the guy and 2 he should have went forward with the back child support and they could have taken it from the guys check but no he had to be a pussy and not do anything. If I was to do something like this my husband would have at very least beaten the hell of the guy and made him pay back child support he also would have divorced me and took the kids from me he would have played dirty and gotten full custody of them and I would have deserved it cause it's simple you step out on your husband your also stepping out on your kids at least this writer had 1 part correct the husband is still there dad and has every legal right to them not the biological father

mourambamourambaabout 1 month ago

BS.. she could have gotten pregnant by sperm donor.. Gabe could've done that. But no, she just wanted to spread legs... And on top of that he forgives both mother and Denise? Come on, even fiction needs to be somewhat reasonable... be able link to understand how it works.. This just doesn't work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Only thing that nobody else asked was how did mom get his sperm when he was 16 to get tested?

Harvey8910Harvey891025 days ago

This was a great story. I gave it five stars. Henry was right. Denise was wrong getting impregnated by Gabe three times. Gabe was wrong in participating in this. Henry’s mom was wrong in never telling Henry that he was sterile and for her participation in deceiving Henry all these years. Chelsea was wrong in hiding this from Henry and for putting up with this from her husband. I am glad that Henry divorced Denise. That was the proper thing to do here. Good story!

Huedogg2Huedogg217 days ago

mom, Denise, Chels, and Gabe would all be dead to me. You don't need Denise's help with the kids, they are old enough to decide for themselves.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

The whole premise of the story is wrong, the writing is very good however he knows this lady for 30 minutes and he tells her his life problems, not

Thanks

EastCoaster1EastCoaster17 days ago

I enjoyed it, and didn't go too deep into it to be worried about some of the questions and objections raised by some of the other commenters.

Since it's a story, it doesn’t necessarily have to be 100% correct as far as laws are concerned, nor do I have an issue with the ending, since he did keep a relationship as 'Daddy' to his kids. The divorce was the right thing to do, and even building back some kind of relationship with his ex-wife and mother made sense, although I'm not sure I would have done either.

But then, I can write my own story if I want, and make it come out the way I want it to.

Being somewhat of a sentimental guy, I liked it, and I gave it 5 stars for an enjoyable read... and that's why I'm here !

vanyevanye7 days ago

To the anonymous asking how Mom got the sperm when the kid was 16... Really? You have to ask? Lol

Admittedly, medically it does need to be fresh, but still.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Thank you for the story. The premise is depressing, but I still liked the story, and Melody's character especially. Although main character solved his things and it finished as it finished, the story still left me with a feeling of unreleased tension, emotionally speaking. Like despite everything was dealt with, my subconscious insists it isn't. Perhaps is the overly amicable separation, which is strange considering both the wife and his mother insisted it was not their fault and they did it for him, initially. I feel they'd be more tenacious or something.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

I was at four stars until the end

As for Chelsea and Gabe makes no sense to me

I would have never talk to each other and would never trust them as that would be a given

As for the mother I would treat like a ex like Susan

As a twist I was hoping he got melody pregnant at least one time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...