All Comments on 'Melody'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 352 Comments
john1946john1946over 6 years ago
Well Done

Another one of your good stories. Heck of a choice to have to make, but I am partial to the name Melody. Except she had the boobs........thanks again

BBeinhartBBeinhartover 6 years ago
Great story, well told, but...

...you never adressed the problem with the central premise: Why not just use artificial insemination with Gabe’s seed? They are not living in a third world country after all. The lack of explanation took a little away from my enjoyment of the story - in spite of Rhonda’s tits :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Because then she wouldn't get to fuck around on him and get the thrill of betrayal, which was just as important, if not moreso, than the kids.

Poor Alvin. This didn't really belong in Romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Why is NOONE asking how his MOTHER knew he was sterile from an accident, yet he knew nothing about tests being done? How does that happen to a 16 year old boy without him KNOWING why he's jerking off in a cup??? Can't know he's sterile til they check... really really stupid premise for a story.

arobkarobkover 6 years ago
I enjoyed Laguna Beach and Corona Del Mar but found Long Beach to be a little on the hoity-toity side.

I question your understanding on this. This is pretty much backwards unless your only experience in Long Beach was in Naples. Even then it would be pretty much even. Long beach is a fair sized city and most of it is not equal to Laguna Beach or CDM in wealth or snobbish attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fires of hell!

seems it would have been better to send down the fires of hell on both the wife and mother, especially the mother. he also should have taken Gabe to the cleaners. no one should get a free pass on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
2.5/5

I'll keep it short and sweet. I've been reading your other stories and I've enjoyed them to some degree but this version of Henry Weston might as well be a cuckold. Where's the fire the other Henry Westons had? Denise needed to suffer more. She didn't, that's ok. But what really grind my nerves was Gabe and his POS wife. They both definitely needed to suffer, probably get shanked by Paul in a dark alley.

And the part about Melody and Denise becoming friends??? What the hell was that all about? If I were Henry, I would be keeping an eye on them. A very close eye. Denise would probably dangle the idea of letting Gabe get in between those legs of hers.

And the mum. Holy fuck, I never wished for a character to die as much as her. Who does that to her son? Burn in hell.

Pros: Loved Rhonda and Paul and the whole biker shtick. Henry loving his kids despite them not being his. Good on his dumbass self.

chastenchastenover 6 years ago
I've liked some stories, but this one didn't work

There was almost no sense that Denise or his mother really loved him, which made their protestations that they did it for him...and his incomprehensibly easy acceptance that they were telling the truth...utterly fail to convince me as a reader.

I mean...seriously...artificial insemination has been around for a long time. Even if we accept that Mother and Denise wanted to keep the news from him (I still can't figure out how a 16-year-old doesn't know about medical tests he's taking), surely Mom loved her son enough to say, "Denise, have Gabe give a sample at the clinic and then the doctors can take it from there." The cost clearly wasn't an issue given his job and his assertions that they had plenty of money.

And neither seemed particularly distraught that he decided not to stay in the marriage. Both just seemed to say, "Oh well, that didn't work out. Sorry."

As a reader, I'm left thinking Denise just wanted to bang an 18 year old and Henry just didn't care enough to call bullshit on her excuse.

And that's not a story that I find very interesting.

kuroneko_dkkuroneko_dkover 6 years ago
Main is a wimp

Why make him so wimpy!. It not a love story more like a cuckold 1*

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 6 years ago
your geography

is terrible.

"Five days later, again not overdoing the riding and taking the time to enjoy some sights, I arrived in Panama City, Florida. I'd spent an entire day just watching the flow of the mighty Mississippi and found a lot of peace in doing it."

The Mississippi river runs the western border of the state of Mississippi and enters the gulf at New Orleans. The Chattahoochee / Apalachicola river runs into the gulf in Panama City Florida, in addition to forming the southern border between Alabama and Georgia, TWO STATES away from the Mississippi River.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too many problems

Glad he found love with Melody, but the new love was outweighed by the lack of serious consequences for everyone and plot holes.

Denise was divorced and Gabe is no longer his friend, but those are minor compared to the cold hearted betrayal. At a minimum, his mother, Gabe and Chelsea should have paid some type of financial penalty so they had to eat beans and rice for a year or two. Chelsea is just as guilty since she should have threatened her husband with divorce for participating in the scam.

The suspension of believe that a wife would have agreed to her husband impregnating someone else without everyone being on board is too much to make this more than a bad plot device. The other plot problem is it's tough to believe someone wouldn't look differently on the children when finding out. It's not going to change overnight, but just like you fall out of love with a spouse, you can fall out of love with children. It's not the children's fault, and a person will still feel responsible to provide for them. But can't believe his feelings will never change.

This could have been better if the issues with the ex and children were a small part of a backstory to the romance with Melody. It consumed too many pages in a romance so the rating went from 3.5* to 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
no no no

BG33, The plot was great, but the details not well thought through. Four people did not think of artificial insemination, freezing Gabe's sperm for impregnating her later. She wanted grandchildren? They were Gabe's mother's grandchildren. Any mother would have told her son if he was sterile. The family would be torn asunder. The entire town would now know. Henry had sex with Mel while still married to Denise? Mel's brother had no respect for her. He did not get a sperm count in all of this?? There was no contract specifying Gabe would not claim parenthood and would not be held financially responsible? It would be nice to see a rewrite, taking these points into consideration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The fact that he didn't even discuss why his wife had to fuck his cousin rather than use artificial insemination killed any amount of plausibility for me. Even a handwaved "Well, we didn't want to take the risk of you finding out if we used a doctor, and trying to do it on our own with a turkey baster wasn't working, so we reluctantly went with the old fashioned method as giving us better odds" excuse would have been better than ignoring the issue altogether.

There's simply no good answer on her part as to why they didn't try this first other than "Because I wanted to have sex with another man", and I can't conceive of any reason why that question wouldn't occur to him.

That he is still friends with these people after all of this beggars my imagination.

The point where, even after the husband knew everything, she still bold-facedly lied to his face about who the lover was seems like it should have been noted by him as the point where his marriage died: She had the choice to throw herself completely on his mercy, and instead chose as her highest priority to keep her promise to her lover. That's a pretty fundamental emotional betrayal that I don't see how you could come back from.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
I'll Leave It To Others

To point out the flaws in the story. In spite of the implausibility, I thoroughly enjoyed it -- especially having Henry and Melody end up together. I do have to say that MOM deserves a special place in hell for her instigation of this scam!

Thanks for your ongoing contributions here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Romance" my ass

How about "An entire family of lying motherfuckers" ? Screw every one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmm

Really she had no excuse.

She didn't discuss and didn't try artificial insemination.

Sounds like an affair.

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017over 6 years ago
Interesting,and very readable

Thank you for sharing, real life maybe, but not likely, in my opinion, a good story, which I really enjoyed, five stars, in my favorite file.Thanks again your hard work, and sharing.

NorthPacific

KnightofoilKnightofoilover 6 years ago
Should have benn loving wives

And fraud... Laws need to change about stuff like this. Marriage is a contract. If some one is defrauded, well you have options. Not always with some one else's kids.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 6 years ago
Enjoyable, but unusual

Having his mother spearhead the deception is not your everyday story. Then again there are plenty of mothers who are exceptionally selfish. It’s also not your typical LW story, not a typical romance, and not exactly a mid-life crisis. But damn if it wasn’t fun to read. Nice job!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Lies - telling and not telling

I'm a faithful wife

You are a father

We did it for you

It wasn't personal

Of course I knew, your cousin told about while we were dating

I wanted grandchildren. Umm, she doesn't realize Gabe's children are not her grandchildren??

I think I would have had a discussion with the MD who told Grandma

IVF????

Will Nate be sterile from his injuries?

falcon69wlfalcon69wlover 6 years ago
A good story..

Not exactly a story that I would have expect on here.. However, it was a good story, very well written and compelling. You might want to take a look at writing for a much bigger audience and $$$$.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Romance???

more like a loving wives wimp story. the bad guys were let off VERY easy...

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Interesting Romance

Both on the way in and on the way out. I take it that his mother telephoned.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
5 stars.

not really a romance i thought, more a guy just moving on in an orderly and dignified fashion.

no matter how you look at it, it was a cruel manipulative betrayal by those closest to him and i think being so friendly and nicey with the ex was too much considering she with help made him the very definition of cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It was sweet and nice and really cucky

Surprised he forgave everyone for cucking him so hard. Surprised he didn't end up suggesting to Gabe and his wife to swapping so Gabe could fuck his wife while Chelsea pegs him.

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
Came here after reading GeorgeAnderson's story

These stories I'm reading lately, a lot of them are really high on forgiveness. Like it doesn't even feel like it's really a person behind there. I mean we live in an age where if you sneeze the wrong way on someone, they will sue you or cry sexual assault. It wasn't just ordinary cheating, this whore hid medical information from him and had 3 kids behind his back that wasn't his. On top of that it was his own flesh and blood that set up this breeding program behind his back. Then he just comes back and goes, oh hey we can be friends, sure.

I mean he still goes to family get together with these people that backstabbed him? His own mother stabbed him in the back. Some kind of vengeance would have been nice. I know people will say, but that's not how it works in the real world... but it kind does work like that. Someone hurts you then you hurt them back. She even called Gabe to warn him her husband was coming.

I guess kudos to you if you really are forgiving like that. Seems like a good excuse for people to walk all over you though. Wife lives happily ever after with her new husband. The mom gets her grandchildren she wanted. Gabe gets off with not having to pay child support. Despite the story making me rage at the end, I did enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Romance, or "How to avoid some of the closet cucks"

Worth a 5 since it was a good, tight read with few problems - some of the closet cases will stalk authors outside of LW but was a wise move to submit in this cat

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fairly Well Written

But you could use an editor. The story was "fairly" good until the epilogue. Just too much sweetness and goodness. If he couldn't believe or trust his wife anymore, why would you want her hanging around your new wife. And his sister in law was afraid to tell him because of losing her own marriage....well that makes no sense at all! I wonder just how many times Denise got fucked by Gabe in order to have 3 kids? Just too much fairyland in this epilogue... Gave it a 2 because of that!

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Not short... but still sweet.

Sure is a long story for it to end up exactly where we all expect it would. 'Could have lost two pages, and it would have affected it at all.

Thank God it was a good read.

Don't know about the rest of you, but I was expecting some crazy twists, like Melody ending up knocked up, 'cause Henry's sterility turned out to not being permanent - oh yeah, it is something that actually happens more often than people care to mention! It would have, once again, showed how inconsiderate Denise and Hank's mom's actions turned out to be... But the author didn't go on this route. Still a good story.

One thing that bothered him, though: Henry's ultimate forgiveness of Denise's actions, when he's not that willing to forgive the other people who had a hand in his betrayal. I'm not saying he should welcome back his mom in his life or make Gabe his BFF again, but IMO what his ex wife did is actually way worst than what those two did, since she was HIS WIFE. Your life partner should never be so OK with backstabbing the way Denise was OK with doing. Sure, I get them being cordial to each other, because of the kids and all, but Melody befriending her to that level and Hank being seemingly very cool about it?

Man, fuck that.

But hey - this is BG33's world; I'm just comanting on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Much better

I do enjoy it. Much better than your usual wimpy crap from the past.

The last part like them becoming friends and talking about "not malice" was a bit too much for me. I mean, what do you exactly call malice? HIs cousin fucked his wife three times. He didn't donate sperm, he fucked her. She lied and decieved him for years letting him raise other man's children. She was selfish, she didn't think about him or how he would feel or hurt if he ever discovered the situation. So...

Anyway, an enjoyable read. You're getting better about understanding male psychology. At least this story wasn't about a wimp thought it still had some wimpy moments. For example, I would have sued his cousin no matter what. I could give his wife some money back, but I would make him pay and sweat for his betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Grate story..Thanks

Gave you a 5 for a really good read. But found the husbands character a bit lame, it’s one thing to take responsibility for your own actions, but financing others deceit is beyond my understanding.

Thanks again

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
Great Story

5* I guess this could be called a tragic romantic story. Yeah old mom and Denise cooked up some strange crap (three times over) but Melody was a god sent for Henry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bit of geography error

Great story as usual, but Panama City is about 400 miles away from the Mississippi.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Please expand on things as they go forward a few years. Does Denise remarry have more kids is he really Sterile? What happens with his mom and does he settle up with Gabe eventually. All these more need to be revisited by BigGuy33 or FTDS or someone else.

Great story though.

Think I would probably not be as nice. She had 3 kids by Gabe, they could have done it in vitro or even a turkey baster. But these chose fucking instead, they would have had to do it multiple times with each pregnancy to insure as well. So her saying it was always clinical would be suspect unless his wife was there with them doing it and she probably wasn’t. If it was me I doubt if I could ever be in the same room as him especially if Denise was there as well.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
This was an enjoyable story

which was redemptive, in a way, for Henry.

keystone00000keystone00000over 6 years ago
Not bad

Liked the story but didn't care for the we're all one big happy family ending. Like others have said, Gabe could have been a sperm donor without the fucking. I wish he would have confronted the wife with that truth. At some level she must have enjoyed the sex with Gabe. I may have been able eventually to be around the ex ex-wife and Gabe without killing them, but the relationship would always be icy at best. And I would have disowned the pimp conniving mother. She would have for all intents and purposes been dead to me.

Joeyiluv69Joeyiluv69about 6 years ago
Good Story.

It would have been a great Story If Melody had gotten pregnant. That would have been the icing on the cake.Thanks for writing it.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 6 years ago
Hanging Chad

Eldest ‘Son’ ‘told ‘Dad’ that Mom had sex with his BioFather a LOT. Given his probable age when Youngest Child was conceived, it is likely what he saw was years after the third child was born. And how many ‘seedings’ are needed to get pregnant when both BioParents are known to be ‘productive?’ Politely ... a LOT less than a LOT! So the claim it was ‘just for Hubby’ was BullShit. Probably a good thing that BioDad’s Sweetie didn’t hear THAT comment,

Hard to believe Hubby did not catch the implication of

that ‘out-of-the-mouths-of-babes’ statement. It would have made his decision much easier.

5*

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 6 years ago

It all felt a tad too bland and easygoing, except for the very beginning, there was no possible conflict to engage the reader.

Him impotently walking away from Chelsea set the tone for the rest. There should at least have been some kind of payback, and more loud lambasting rather than him just talking calmly about what they did wrong.

Hell when he was suing them, I expected something to, perhaps him fucking Chelsea so that the asshole cousin could know how it felt.

cpetecpeteabout 6 years ago
do not know how I missed this tale

Well done story and the best situational ending you could expect from a Fucked up series of decisions

IndyOnIndyOnabout 6 years ago
Great story...*5* all the way...

I do agree with Joeyiluv69 that when he returned to Melody she should have been about four months pregnant! His mom had him tested at 16 but while trying to conceive there was no test so things could have reversed themselves...AND...what a great form of revenge to tell his wife that he was not sterile so she lost him for nothing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Happens to me all the time - not

Can count on one hand, (zero - make that no hands) the number of times I've walked into a place pretending to be something I'm not (city dude trying to look like a bad-ass biker) and had a gorgeous, sexy woman call me out on my impersonation, then asking me to stay at her house and sleep with her in her bed. Then falling in love with me and doing 95% of the work to start a romantic/sexual relationship and being incredibly supportive when she knows I have to leave in order to resolve some personal issues and may never see her again.

Only in my dreams, the movies and stories like this. Guess 'Romance' is the right category for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It Would Have Really Been Great If...

I kept hoping Melody would become pregnant.by Henry. Then Henry's mom and Denise would find out their deception was totally unfounded. My brother was seriously injured in summer league baseball and lost one testicle and seriously injured the other. It was doubtful that he would ever father any children. Tell that to his two sons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really GREAT story !!!

This is a really great story !

I agree that it would have been a better ending if Melody had turned up pregnant, which would have been a really good "Revenge" (???) On both his cheating wife and her pimp (his mother). And Yes I see it as cheating, regardless of her excuse for why she did it! And Yes, what his mother did was just about everything a real pimp would do except for collecting money for (his/her) whore.

My personal feelings; A marriage does Not make either partner a slave of the other partner, rather it should be 2 people together as ONE!!!!! It's no problem if only one partner makes decision on small, insignificant, things, (like what to cook for dinner or should I drag my partner into the shower with me because I want them there with me). BUT, on Major, life changing things, (like me fucking another man, or me letting another man get me pregnant), those should be something both partners talk about and both partners agree on !!!

The bottom line, She cheated on him. Unless she got pregnant by Devine Intervection then she intentionally cheated on her husband. AND I don't even want to talk about what his did. Bottom line on his mother should be for him to never see or speak to her again.

Something that was mentioned in the story is how long, how many times did she have to have sex with "her cheating partner" before she got pregnant ??? AND how long , (i.e. weeks/months), did she intentionally cheat on her husband each time she wanted to get pregnant ??? AND, something else that "SHE" made the decision about was how many kids they'd have !!! AND, how did she handle fucking his cousin during the day while her husband was at work and then making love to her husband that night ??? AND did she have sex with his cousin "After" she knew she was pregnant ???

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed this story. It covered many aspects of a betrayal that most of the stories I've read don't bring up. Again, a "GREAT" story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Thoughts

I know I read this when it hit, don't know why I didn't comment then!

As BBeinhart said, why did she have to fuck? There are other ways to get pregnant with another man's sperm, like artificial insemination.

"Do you believe that it was solely to get pregnant?" - He says yes, but I think no. As I said above, if it was just to get pregnant they could have used AI.

"I've heard that leaping into a relationship immediately after another one is dooming that new relationship to failure." - I think it helps that he had already forged a relationship with Melody before the divorce.

@dunmovyniv Re: "your geography" - What's the problem? He took a five day trip which would have required him to cross the Mississippi, and stopped for a day on its shore. Why is that so outlandish?

@Anonymous Re: "no no no" - I have no problem with Mel's brother. Henry may not have been LEGALLY separated, but he was effectively separated. Mel was sexually active, her brother was satisfied that Henry was a good guy. He DID respect Mel; if he didn't trust Henry he would have protected her.

Regarding the excuses for not using AI, that might wash for ONE pregnancy, but why not stop there? Especially since Gabe was only around 18 for the first kid, presumably not married to Chelsea, but quite possibly married for the second two kids, and who know how many fucks it took to get her pregnant each time! Many fertile couples try for years to get pregnant, still ANOTHER reason to use AI!

@Anonymous Re: "A Tad Long But Fun" - Yeah, I had a passing thought that wouldn't it be interesting if Henry got Mel pregnant!

@Anonymous Re: "Bit of geography error" - As noted above, he didn't say he was on the bank of the Mississippi IN Panama City, just that he spent a day at the Mississippi during his FIVE day trip to Panama City.

Since he never did father any kids I guess he IS sterile, but did the doctors ever tell his mother that he could NEVER have kids? They did tests when he was 16, and he was sterile THEN, just because Denise wasn't getting pregnant didn't necessarily mean that he was still sterile, they BOTH should have been tested then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
DENISE WAS FUCKING FOR HER PLEASURE......

Getting pregnant was only a side light. 'You know how sensitive I am" was her response when her husband asked if she had orgasms. She fucked Gabe repeatedly for the simple pleasure of it knowing full well she was betraying her husband. No excuse for mom whatsoever. Keeping a medica condition from him was uncalled for. I'D never forgive her and Gabe would get as many asskickings as fucks with the wife.

And what about artificial insemination? No harm no foul there, especially if they talked about it first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Turkey Baster!

You don't have to have intercourse to get preggers you dumb bitch!!!

That's how you know she was doing it just to get her jollies!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A Different Twist

I believe this story with a twist such as Melody got pregnant with Henry's baby, turns out Henry was only temporally sterile do to injuries and the two youngest children are in fact his.

OR That Henry's Mother was/is a conniving bitch because she hated Henry's father and did want Henry to pass on the genes of his father and made up the story.

They might make a nice twist on another story like this.

I just did not like the ending of this story where basically he forgives Denise and eventually his mother, too goodie two-shoe for me. Nothing wrong with him loving the children.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 6 years ago
Guy got cucked hard

Everyone seems totally cool with it though. Don't have to have sex to get pregnant. Many other ways to do it. They are definitely lying or maybe the author forgot about all the other options available? Couldn't imagine being friends with those people after what they did to him. Didn't need to have sex with the cousin to get pregnant. His wife also allowed it? Maybe they were having threesomes. Having to pay for someone else kids your entire life sounds awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awful!

I hated it. How can you EVER forgive anybody for doing this to you? Bullshit cucky!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Still Trying to Figure Things Out

1) We're to believe that a 16-year-old boy didn't question why he was jerking off into a cup? Unlikely, but possible, I guess.

2) His mother doesn't tell him he's sterile? Maybe then, but not even when he's engaged? Not even when he's trying to have children? Not realistic.

3) Discuss the issue with his wife, but not him? No way!

4) Decide to have his cousin get her pregnant? Not out of the question, but to not include him on the decision? Again, no way!

5) Intercourse rather than artificial insemination or in vitro? No fucking way! How many times did he have to fuck her before she got pregnant? I don't know the figures, but I would wager the pregnancy rate for either A.I. or in vitro is higher than intercourse!

6) Time lines aren't given, but apparently the first time was when Gabe was 18, so presumably not married yet, but what about the other two? Were either of them conceived while he was married to Chelsea? Danny's so young that Gabe and Chelsea were probably already married, and it seems likely for Gracie as well, Or did she marry him knowing that he had already fathered three children with his cousin's wife? Creepy any way you look at it!

7) They can deny it all they want, but it's obvious that at least Gabe wanted to fuck Denise, whether or not she would have preferred other means is moot, since she agreed to fuck him, and his mother went along with the cuckolding of her son!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid

What goes through your mind when you write these stories? How is my protagonist going to get cucked in this one? Oh I know! Let's have his momma betray him. His wife sleep around on him with his best buddyo! Then just let him sit back and take it! Sounds mhm good ya

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Written like life happens, sometimes...

...But the part with suckling the nipples of another man's woman, in public, in front of her husband and Melody just didn't fit. Hardly the actions of a wounded man trying to find/re-establish normalcy in his life with a new love.

Liked that he didn't try to reconcile his wife's infidelity with the cousin. That was nonsense. Too many other options available. Yeah, it's just a story, but one that describes what real people do. The most vital part of the connection between a man and his wife starts with absolute fidelity. Anything (anything!) sexual is a deal breaker. For those who are able to work past it, more power to you but for the rest of us real folks it's a line once crossed, never honored again.

Finally, should've let the cousin get hit by a bus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
He messed up

He should have made Gabe a eunuck for fucking his wife!

BrianBensonBrianBensonabout 6 years ago
Great story

I agree with another commenter that he should have crushed Gabe's balls, but wow, this was a great story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another good story with a horrible ending.

Gabe walks away unscathed and with no responsibility. He lets his ex-wife become friends with Melody? What kind of moron wants to see his ex any more than necessary? Every time he looks at her, he's reminded of her betrayals. And what about Melody? Who wants to step into that mess with 3 kids that aren't his, a lying ex-wife and a pimp masquerading as a mother-in-law. Is anyone that stupid? Decent writing, once again, horrible ending.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Yeah

but at least it was better than "Of All People". Something must have happened in the author's youth to screw him up as much as his stories indicate.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 6 years ago
What test at 16 shows you are sterile?

Only surefire test involve a cup and dirty magazines...

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42about 6 years ago
Fine entertaining story

Thanks......you fully justified my reading time. I enjoyed it. A complete full, rich, robust story...........with an appropriate conclusion. Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it

Literally stopped masturbating to read this. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Garbage

No revenge. Still hangs out with family. Didn't make Gabe pay child support. Seriously why didn't you just have him in the room at the time and try to suck out Gabe's cum from his wife?

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant.

BigGuy33 is a terrific writer and this story is one of his best. 6 pages long with all the classic elements of a good LW's story. Very entertaining and a pleasure to read. I don't understand the haters posting here. To craft such a story is an art and not easy to accomplish . *****

AethurAethuralmost 6 years ago
While I enjoyed this

I was certainly not left satisfied. "Good" intentions or not, this is almost the worst possible forms of betrayal a man can suffer - from the woman he loves, and from his own blood. The cousin is one thing, but from the mother, that is just unforgivable. Nobody seems to know that babies don't need to be made the 'old fashioned way'. There are fertility clinics and sperm donors and such.

Henry must be a saint. If I suffered what he did, my mother would be dead to me. As would my cousin and his wife.

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago

I don't remember if it was this story or another that had the same accident at 16, borrowed a relatives sperm.

The comment about the decor in the house was totally out there, and it was one of the best parts of the story.

I'm glad the story stopped long enough to consider itself with the long term aspect of the relationship; it bugs me when people spend months dating the first wife for it to break up, then after some weekend of sex find the new perfect women. Then again, arranged marriages based on the people to be married and not family empires to unite probably worked better than what goes on now...also, being disemboweled and having your entrails used, along with you, for hanging Christmas tree ornaments on as the only means of splitting up probably made the effort a little more worth it. I'm just kidding, they just drowned you.

Then again, maybe it is a little more simple than making sure you have absolutely no play, and all teeth are the same length, and have been xrayed for crystallographical compatibility, have the same surface roughness down to angstroms, have been properly tempered, and tested for balance to the level appropriate for a 12" gear spinning at 200,000 RPM before shifting into gear and letting go of the clutch.

Some stories try to ameliorate the situation by making bacon and coffee, but something a little more skilful like steaks and cutting up those damn colorful sun vampires imparts a more sincere feel about things, like the characters put an effort and so did the author. Adding the vegetables is such a small difference, but it tastes better.

And, really, it's best to have as little to do with the ex as humanly possible. Never know when they'll change their mind and get their cold dish of revenge.

Apart from that, there is a lot I disagree with I won't bother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

danoctober, you should definitely try to open a book for once in your life, if you call this good.

Seeker1107Seeker1107almost 6 years ago
@AEthur I'm kinda in line with you

The mother would be gone, no ambiguity in that statement! Even if they wanted to use Gabe's genes, she could have had artificial insemination. There was no reason to lie and deceive the way they all did! I also would not have dropped the lawsuits, I would have added his mother as well! On top of all that, he could have gone for an annulment I believe, since they all conspired to deceive him! Gabe's wife is as big an accomplice after the fact! No Gabe's other kids didn't deserve to be punished but neither did he.

DrakenNoirDrakenNoiralmost 6 years ago
Too Forgiving of the Conspirators.

Well sbrooks103x covered most of the things that were questionable, so no need to repeat them. Things SHOULD be WAY more than just sketchy with his mom. She claims she didn't tell him he was sterile because she didn't want to give him bad news?!?! WTF!!!! That's HER JOB!!!! Guess he can be really thankful he didn't have AIDS, cancer or juvenile diabetes. He would have just gotten sick and died. No, mom would be on the outs for years and he should really not let her around his kids much either. Actions have consequences, unintended or otherwise. Gabe and Chelsea should be written off also. It appears that Nate was born while Gabe was single, but the other two after he was married. It's bad enough he did the first one but to continue with two more and Chelsea just went along?? NO WAY. You don't associate with people like that. Family doesn't do that to family, if they do, you don't need them. Makes you wonder if either of Gabe's parents knew anything was going on? Supposedly they had no clue, but why would their 18 year old son be hanging out with his cousins wife so often. Guess a whole lot more lies were told. Again, why would you want to be around people like that. Not sure Mel should be that friendly with the ex wife. That's a little strange.

Might be nice to have another chapter to hear from the conspirators. How did they talk Chelsea into this nonsense. Did anyone question his mom's demented scheme?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What's thios garbage about libility >

you would have to be so out of it/ to think about dealing with some clown so call screwed to have a child "for you" come on what planet void do you live in.( she was screwing someone it was sex )..The mother and the wife committed a very Haines deed/ unforgiveable stunt/ F$%^&* the kids/ they where a lie and elusion from the start...….Could have been a good story if you maned up the primary offended party, what would a real guy do ? being a pussy is not considered manning up, only in a femi-nazis world... The total emasculation of man seems to be your choice...(we go to battle die a friend and cause ) and then this shit ?

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
Sue 'em all

Sue 'em all and let God or the Courts sort it out. Bankrupt everyone for their part in the lie. When you can't trust your own Spouse and Family members not to lie to you about something this monumental, then it is time to cut ties. Sever the head.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
All the

stories about these guys who find out the kids aren't really theirs and they, to a man, stick by the kids they have already bonded with regardless of biological parentage. Has anyone written a story where the husband walked away from the wife AND from the kids who weren't his? You would think someone eventually would explore that but I haven't seen it.

SystemShockSystemShockover 5 years ago
@Schwanze1

Generally the only time you see that is when the kids know what's up and are old enough to have lost all respect for the man who raised them. In fact, in those types of stories it's often one of the kids themselves who spills the beans, usually in the form of "You're not my dad!" or something similarly hateful when they don't get their way.

Otherwise, leaving the whole family, regardless of what's been done, is a surefire way to make the cuckolded husband the bad guy, at least in the minds of the audience.

dglnowdglnowover 5 years ago
A good story

I was a little surprised that Henry never had DNA tests to confirm the parentage of his children. I was half expecting that he would do the DNA tests and find out he WAS the dad of 1 or 2 or maybe all 3. If that had happened, it would have a different tone and probably a different ending.

jrphdojrphdoover 5 years ago
Good Story

Well written and enjoyable. I don't think I could ever forgive the three people who deceived Henry. Probably would have managed to stay on speaking terms with Denise for the kids sake , although may have tried to get the lawyer to be tough on her. If there was some way to leverage her that you didn't have to pay alimony(I am not going to pay you for a marriage that was a lie, get a job bitch), however, I would have never spoken to "pimpmom" again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

I, for one, was glad to see Henry divorce Denise. She deserved it. And he should have written his mother off as a lost cause too. She, of all people, should have known better. Would have been cool if he got Melody pregnant. Wouldn’t that have blown some minds? Damn well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story. Only on unanswered question.

Is Henry really sterile or is that just something that his Mom thinks? I am surprised that he didn’t want to get checked out though. Then later, I kinda expected Melody to have taken a sperm sample from Henry and checked it out for herself. I was wondering if that wasn’t something that was cut out of the story. Because thinking about it, there’s only two outcomes. (1) Either he could still have kids and that would have led to much more drama, including a huge blowout with his mom, wife, and cousin. Which might lead to completely leaving the kids too. (2) Or he really is sterile and and nothing really changes except he knows for sure and it’s not something that he simply takes at face value from his mom and ex. Regardless, he still hasn’t dealt with his mother’s role in setting this up or his cousin. I had a blowout with my mother over something years ago. I went 6 years with no contact with her or that side of my family before making a phone call. Even now, many years later there’s still a distance between us. It it was not like what happened here. Granted, this was a just a story, but I still feel like that there’s still unresolved things here.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
no consequences for the cheaters

no wonder spouses cheat there are never consequences

he is a saint to forgive everybody i sure as hell wouldn`t of

my cousin and his wife would not have been allowed within a 100 yards of me

my ex mother could have my cousin as a son because i would not be a son to her ever again

and the wife i would be indifferent to because she isn`t worth my aknowledgement of her .... may she my ex mother and her new son rot in fucking hell

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why Isn't Ye Olde Turkey Baster Ever Mentioned?

It's like nobody even thinks to ask... The most obvious proof she just wanted to cheat. "You know, faithful wives of infertile men get inseminated all of the time without having an affair."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow.

More forgiving than I could ever be. I have cut people off in my family for less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too Sweet

This guy is too nice, unreal. Almost emotionless. I guess, to the author, cheating is not that bad.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
I'm with the Anon of 10/31/18

Way too nice for my liking. I just can't get my head around that

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jedd Clampett

I enjoyed the story, gave it a five.

I do have concerns.

First, there's the kids. I'm disappointed more energy wasn't put into what they were dealing with. They had a dad, then they didn't. That's really rough. As a concomitant there's Henry; the kids were his life's work, and then they weren't his but his cousins.

There's a special place in hell for Gabe.

Second there're the two scorpions, Mom and Denise. Mom should be totally divorced from his life, no contact ever again. Denise is trickier because they'll always be connected through the kids. However, as the kids grow up that connection can be dissolved.

Alas, divorce is the only option. I'm glad he met Melody, but the connection was too soon out of the barrel for me. Henry had too many issues.

I feel sorry for the kids.

Thanks again.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 5 years ago
One messy point

Chelsea seems to believe Gabe and Denise only got together a few times for each pregnancy, and Henry seems to accept that. So what the fuck does this mean when he tells Nate goodbye?

"It seems like mom had sex with cousin Gabe an awful lot. Aren't you only supposed to do that with your husband?"

Sounds like Denise needs bitch-slapped before Henry rides outta town.

Pussy is self-lubricating and self-repairing. Trust isn't. Denise and Mom would NOT be hanging out at my house or my pool. Unless Gabe enjoys having his balls or his nose smashed yearly, he would need to move far, far away...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
By Paul in Oklahoma NATURAL INSEMINATION

...stories on Literotica have an attraction for me, (although I did not know this was one until I started reading). Usually they have one couple loaning the husband to the other couple to have sex with the wife whose husband is sterile. Drama comes from jealousy, breaking of agreed-upon rules. "over enjoyment" of the sex, etc. One variation ends with a father in law around the pool happily watching his son born from his daughter in law. In another clever twist, the father in law tells her "i can't." But she persuades/seduces him. After considerable times of trying, he reveals to us readers that he's had a vasectomy -- See, I told you "I can't"! In another clever variation, the guy finds his brother whom he has never met/known and through talking deduces that brother is father of the guy's children! The wife picked him, almost randomly, because he looked like her husband (!), having sex with him only enough to get pregnant. The result was a divorce with the wife marrying brother. That is the only story I remember that is similar to BigGuy's story in that it looks at from the viewpoint of a cheated-on husband. I remember none of the titles or authors. You might possibly find some by Googling natural insemination, or low sperm, or sterile, in combination with Literotica. Others I just stumbled on as I did "Melody."

I liked Henry's motorcycle thing, especially the pseudo Hell's Angels.

Most Loving Wives stories need a confrontation scene. This one had it with Denise. It needed a face-to-face verbal standoff with Mom. Still, it's easily a 5 star story.

ABOUT COMMENTS

BBeinhart asks, "Why not just use artificial insemination?" In the stories referred to above the reasons are: It's too expensive, or we tried and it did not work and we're out of money, or I don't want my baby born in such a clinical, cold, unnatural way. I tabulated at least 12 other commenters who mentioned AI. I spent awhile researching it on the Internet. It is somewhat complicated with numerous variables. For example there is ICI (intracervical insemination) -- a syringe injects semen to the cervix; and IUI (intrauterine insemination) -- semen injected into the uterus. ICI can be home --even self -- administered, but in a clinic is better. (There are yet more methods.) American Pregnancy Association says cost for AI is up to $4,000. Planned Parenthood gives cost of $300 to $1,000 for IUI. Another blog says $300--500 PER ATTEMPT. Wikipedia says, "the pregnancy or success rates for artificial insemination are 10-15% per menstrual cycle using ICI, and 15-20% per cycle for IUI. In IUI, about 60-70% have achieved pregnancy after 6 cycles." It's easy to see that pregnancy coming immediately might be a low cost of a few hundred dollars or on the other hand the spending of thousands of dollars with only disappointment. In the case of Denise and Mom, hiding from husbands the expenditure of considerable amounts of money might not be feasible.

Nate told his dad (Henry), "It seems like mom had sex with cousin Gabe an awful lot. Aren't you only supposed to do that with your husband?". Lickideesplit, and at least one other, assumes Nate is speaking from experience or what he saw. When I read it, I thought he had in mind sex for so many times for one pregnancy times 3 babies. After all, he did not say "I saw mom have sex..." But "it seems like" (implied:) it qwould take a lot of sex for 3 pregnancies.

Anonymous, 1-18-18, thinks the story has Chelsea allowing husband Gabe to have sex with Denise. At least two others think she allowed it for the last two children. BUT, the story says that Gabe checked with Chelsea about him fathering the children BEFORE they married to insure that would not be an obstacle.

Dunmavyniv, and at least one other, take it the story locates the Mississippi River in Panama City, Florida, rather than where it is 400 miles and two states away. BUT, what it says is "...I arrived in Panama City, Florida. I'd [= I had] spent an entire day just watching the flow of the mighty Mississippi." As sbrooks103x notes, this means he had watched it previously during his 5 day trip.

THINKING ABOUT FAMILY RELATIONS

Denise's children are half siblings (half brothers/sisters) to Chelsea's children, since they share the same father (Gabe).

Henry and Gabe are first cousins. So Gabe's children are first cousins once removed to Henry. This includes Denise's children (who are Henry's step children). So Henry's "children" are his first cousins once removed. [If Henry had biological children, they would be second cousins to Gabe's children. Since they are not biological, I suppose they might be considered step second cousins, at the same time they are half siblings.]

Mom is mother to Henry. His children are step children. So Mom is step grandma to them.

Mom is aunt to Gabe, so she is great aunt to his children, including Gabe's children by Denise. Thus Mom's grandchildren (actually step grandchildren) are her grand niece and grand nephews. However, this is true only if Mom is a sister to one of Gabe's parents. If it is Mom's husband who is brother to one of Gabe's parents, Mom is not biologically related to them at all. She is only an aunt and grand aunt by marriage. [Henry is a cousin to Gabe, whether it is Henry's Mom who is sibling to a parent of Gabe, or whether is is Henry's dad who is sibling to a parent of Gabe.]

Note: Biological relationship is not necessary for family. A friend's daughter (only surviving child) adopted 2 girls. Grandpa is as proud of his granddaughters (see the gleam in his eye) as any grandpa.

I liked the conviviality among them at the end. Life is too short to spend it with a sour disposition.

Writer has wide knowledge of places and a good imagination combined with the language ability to put it all in words for us. So many comments in so little time shows something of what he has done.

Paul in Oklahoma

PaddyyddaPPaddyyddaPover 5 years ago
3Times?

It's highly unlikely that she got pregnant at the first attempt each time. So it's more likely that she fucked Gabe at least a dozen times.

And didn't they ever hear of artificial insemination? No, it was all an excuse to get strange cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sucked

Wimp ass protagonist. No wonder both his mother, wife and cuz all fucked him over.

Typical BG33 story. Wish I had read the comments first. Could have then skipp3d the story.

Love all the BTB. We should have a BTBG33 party. A real one. I'll bring the petro and matchsticks. Wooof.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Superb Cuck Drama

BigPussy33 it is a good cuck story by a master cucksman writer.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
LISTENING ON PHONE CALLS

one just takes a chance on what is overheard = TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
This

This one didn't do much for.me at all. Nothing here to get interested in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A husband's dream come true

So he finds out he's sterile, and that his wife loves him, but she's had sex numerous times outside the marriage. She's stopped now, because she doesn't want anymore kids.

Perfect! Now he can get all the strange he wants, without the use of a condom, because he's sterile. And, as long as he's discrete, he has no moral obligation not to fuck around, given the new carte-blanche to fuck others that his wife's behavior has caused.

And, when he's done fucking his girlfriends, he can just zip up and go home to a wife who loves him to death.

I fail to see the downside in all of this...until he decides one of his girlfriends is preferable to his wife, that is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sort of juvenile...

...but probably reflective of US readership. Masturbating while near each other rather than having sex? They're not fourteen! And the boring food! Appeal to cornball america.

Language flow, however, is good. Just the odd typo.

On to your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What The Wife Did

How was it any different to cheating? She enjoyed coupling with Gabe (it was only sex!!) multiple times, until she was pregnant THREE times. She hid the liaison from her husband with her mother-in law's connivance and manipulated Henry into believing the kids were his. A totally deceitful wife and not worth the consideration she was shown by her husband. Uncomfortable but good plot.

HalfAsianWhoaHalfAsianWhoaabout 5 years ago
The mom.

Fuck his Mom!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I would have liked the ending more......

......if Melody had ended up pregnant. Henry flies off the handle, storms out and rides off. A week later, Melody, lying on the floor holding Henry's legs, swears she hasn't fucked another man.....and surprise, its Henry's kid.

Henry shoots his mother in the face while she is playing canasta at the senior center.

After all, it was his mom who said he was sterile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

A disappointing lack of punishment, especially regarding Gabe.

Seems like this author prefers that men fucking married women gets away scot-free.

GymShortsGymShortsover 4 years ago
Really really good

As already stated by another commentator, I wish the author had Melody get pregnant by Henry. She has him get his sperm tested and is not sterile after all. Of course why would Mom do this? She wanted grandkids, preferably his kids. More interesting is how Mom got Henry's sperm to test in the first place.... At least BG33 had him dumping his cunt wife.

ojalalalaojalalalaover 4 years ago
Gabe had respect for his own marriage, none for Henry's...

Gabe made sure that Chelsea knew about before they got married. He told a huge family secret to a woman when they got to getting serious, but he kept this secret from his cousin who was more like a brother. Foul!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Guy's a wimp

His mother, his wife and his cousin had no respect for him and he shows why.

None of them lost anything after he found out they cucked him.

Gabe got off scott free. So what if the cuck doesn't spend any one-on-one time with him anymore? Gabe still gets to participate in family events, which shows none of the family ever respected Henry in the first place

Denise ''lost'' a husband, but not really since the cuck still has to support her cuckspawn, probably still pays for her house and she managed to insinuate herself into his personal life as a ''friend'' (lmao being friends with someone who doesn't respect you and even stabbed you in the back, multiple times)

Even the mother, the architect of the betrayal, still has her grandkids, and the cuck still has a relationship because ''she didn't do it out of malice'', lmao!

The absolute state of this guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Time?

I have a real problem with the time scale in your stories. You consistently have your males recovering from the ultimate betrayals within a few weeks. NO ONE DOES THIS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I would have not dropped the suit against Gabe

I'd have hounded him til the end of time, I'd have put a lein on his house and forced him out, and I would have sued the ex wife and the mother as well

And were I hij I'd never have left Melody

I'd have just had the divorce paperwork go thru and never spoken a word to either of those two cunts for as long as I lived

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
3105 Followers
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...