Melody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,113 Followers

"Who lives here?" I asked.

She turned and looked at me like I was an idiot, and in hindsight it was a stupid question.

"I do. C'mon in."

We walked into the house and she offered me a drink. I settled for water. She handed me a glass and we sat down on the couch.

"You're not nervous, inviting a guy you just met into your house?"

"No offense but I'm pretty sure I can take you," she responded with a smile, and I thought she just might be right. "What's your name?"

"Henry. You?"

"Melody. Everyone calls me Mel."

"Okay Melody." She smiled. "So why are we here?"

"To talk. I obviously hit a sore spot and don't think you're having a mid-life crisis, at least not a traditional one, and thought you might wanna talk about it."

I guess I just felt the need to unburden. Maybe I thought telling the story would give me more clarity. Who knows? But I recounted the whole sordid story to Melody as she listened intently.

"Do you believe that it was solely to get pregnant?"

"I think so. I've been angry and lashing out, but I don't think they were ever really 'lovers' in that sense of the word. But that doesn't change how I was deceived and manipulated."

"I agree. I'm just trying to pinpoint the real problem. Any chance you'll be able to forgive her?"

"Part of me wants to, to get back to where we were. We were happy, right up until Nate got hurt. But even then we came together as a family. But I can't un-know this and it's tainting everything she says and does, or has ever done. Every time I think about my kids I think about what she's done."

"Did you notice you called them 'my kids'?"

"Because they are, Melody. What she did doesn't change that, at least not in the practical sense. I've been there every day of their lives and will continue to be. This isn't about them; it's about her."

We talked some more but it was really just a rehash of everything, and I got tired of talking about it. Besides, it was getting late, so I made myself ready to leave, thanking Melody for her hospitality and for listening.

"It's kind of late, Henry. Are you sure you're not too tired to ride?"

"I am kind of tired but I think I'll be okay. It's not far."

"Why not just crash here?"

"I appreciate the offer, but I don't think this couch is gonna be big enough for me."

It was a two-bedroom house but the second bedroom had been converted into an office and also had some exercise equipment that actually looked well-used.

"That's not really what I had in mind," she said as she smiled.

"Look, Melody..."

"Henry, don't get the wrong idea. It's been awhile since I woke up next to someone. Even those times when I...got my needs taken care of, either I sent them home or left wherever we were and came home. I had no interest in sleeping next to them, and more importantly had no interest in repeating the night before."

"Then why'd you do it the first time," I said as I smiled.

"Hey, I got needs just like anyone, and toys only go so far, so I do what I have to do," she laughed. "So, what do you say? I'll even wear clothes."

"You don't normally?"

"Nope."

I pondered that for a moment, and Melody knew exactly what I was thinking.

"Stop imagining me naked. Are you staying or not?"

I decided to stay, so I went out to the bike and grabbed a pair of running shorts along with a clean t-shirt and boxers. By the time I got inside the shower was running and now I had to contend with THAT mental image. It was too late to call the kids so I just took a seat and searched the news on my phone until at last I heard the bathroom door open. Melody wore a plain black t-shirt and spandex shorts.

"Fully dressed as promised. Your turn."

I climbed into the shower and, as I had done so many times recently, quickly stroked one off. It took the edge off but just barely. I dressed and walked out of the bathroom, finding Melody sitting in bed reading. I nervously climbed in next to her. This was the first time I had shared a bed with a woman other than my wife in years. She just smiled, all too aware of what I was feeling.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, fine. You know, we spent so much time talking about me that I never asked about you. What do you do?"

"I'm a nurse."

"Really?"

"Yep. I work at the Scott and White across town. I'm off tomorrow but it's back to work on Monday."

"That's incredible. Do you like it?"

"I love it. I can't imagine doing anything else. And I like the freedom it gives me in that a nurse can always find a job wherever she goes."

She leaned over and gave me a peck on the cheek. I closed my eyes and was asleep quickly, even while Melody was still reading. I guess I was more tired than I thought.

DAY 2 - Sunday

I woke up on my stomach with Melody's arm across my back and her left leg bent at the knee and resting across the back of my legs. Her breathing suggested she was still asleep and I was not inclined to move so I held out as long as I could. Just as my bladder was about to explode I felt her start to move and as she stretched I slid off the bed and made it to the bathroom before any serious damage occurred.

"Taking me out to breakfast this morning, big boy?"

"You bet."

She climbed out of bed, lifting the night shirt over her head in one swoop, exposing her pert little b-cups with dark pink areolas and nipples that were quite...prevalent.

"No bra?"

"Sorry, hun. Haven't worn a bra outside of work in 15 years and I'm not about to start now."

"Why not?"

"Don't like them and don't really think I need one. Besides, I'm a biker chick and it makes it hard to flash my tits."

"You've done that?"

"Hundreds of times, usually alongside my friends and Paul's wife. To be honest, doing it turns me on," she said while giving me a little wink.

We got dressed, with buttoning my pants proving to be a little difficult thanks to the flash job Melody had given me. We rode the Harley to a diner in town. It was the kind of place that tasted good with large portions and reasonable prices, but if you ate there every day you'd gain lots of weight and die young. But it sure was good today.

We spent the day riding. I made her wear a helmet this time, not confident enough in my skills to keep her safe for that long. Most of the time I just turned, or not, as the mood struck me, but every once in a while, Melody would point me in a particular direction, just like she had done last night.

We stopped for lunch at a deli. She ordered roast beef and I got a Reuben. I appreciated that she actually ate real food. She told me about her childhood growing up as part of the counter-culture. She was 37 and had never been married. She'd been in love a couple of times but it simply hadn't worked out. Her parents had been bikers as well, and had died about 10 years ago when a car had run a red light and crashed into them. Her brother was the only family she had left, though the financial settlement had allowed her to buy her house .

We spent the rest of the afternoon riding, stopping a couple of times for an ice cream cone or just to relax for a few minutes. I was comfortable being with Melody. She was outgoing and funny, and we even kissed a few times. Nothing heavy but certainly more than just a quick peck.

After dinner at a local steakhouse, we went back to her place to change with plans to go to The Dirty Dog again. Melody says she and her friends spend probably 5-6 nights a week there, and tonight was to be no exception. I took the shower first.

We pulled into the parking lot and walked into the bar. As soon as we walked in Melody's brother - his name was Paul - caught sight of us and headed in my direction. As I mentioned before, often brothers are worse than boyfriends when it comes to defending a woman's virtue, and despite Melody's previous assurances that he wouldn't be a problem I could feel my stomach start to churn as I anticipated a significant beating.

"You nail my sister last night?" he said with intensity, getting right in my face.

"No...no. We just talked. That's all. I swear."

I was talking quickly, trying desperately to avoid any broken bones or internal injuries. I was too young to die! He just continued glaring at me for about a minute and I could feel myself shrinking before him. Jesus, I felt like such a wimp. Suddenly, he broke into a wide smile and clapped his meaty paw on to my shoulder.

"Too bad. I hear she's a helluva fuck."

He and his friends burst out in laughter while I exhaled in relief.

"C'mon city boy, we got first game at the table tonight. Duke, a beer for my man here on my tab."

The gang was still laughing good-naturedly as they headed for the pool table located on the side of the room while I tried to catch my breath and stop my body from shaking uncontrollably. Melody came over and stood in front of me, taking my hands in hers.

"Are you okay?"

"I will be. Did you know he was gonna do that?"

"Not specifically, but Paul's kind of a prankster so I'm not surprised he did something. I'm really sorry," she said, even as she tried to stifle laughter.

I just shook my head and smiled as I took her hand and headed over to the pool table.

DAY 3 -Monday

We again slept in the same bed, and this morning woke up spooned together, my right arm wrapped around her waist with my hand resting on her stomach, with just the cotton of her nightshirt separating us. My morning wood was pressed into her ass, which I found embarrassing. I managed to slowly extricate myself and made use of the facilities, returning to a quite awake Melody laying in the bed and waiting for me to emerge.

"I was using that," she said rather cryptically.

"Using...?" I questioned, wondering if she was referring to what I thought she was referring to.

"Your body heat, what else?" she answered, but with a smirk that implied my original thought has been right.

"What time do you work today?"

"Seven to Seven, Monday through Friday."

"That's a pretty long day. Sixty hours a week."

"We get two 1-hour breaks a day, though it's still 50 hours. But it pays well and at least I get evenings and weekends off now. Seniority is a beautiful thing."

"You never have to work weekends or evenings?"

"I pick up a shift occasionally as a favor but my schedule is all weekdays. What're you gonna do today?"

"Think, I guess."

"Are gonna be here when I get home?"

"Here or at The Dog. I won't leave for good without telling you. Melody, I really owe you a lot for what you've done. Thank you."

She gave me a hug and went into the shower to get ready for work. I headed into the kitchen and quickly made some fried eggs and toast for breakfast, and packed her a cup of coffee into a travel mug.

"I've never had a man around to take care of me. I like it."

We chatted about nothing in particular while we ate, and then she left for work after giving me a quick peck on the lips. I went and made myself comfortable in her bed, stripping down first. Melody's scent was all over the bed and I jacked off leisurely as I imagined making love to her. It was a delightful fantasy that temporarily distracted me from the reality of my life.

I took a very relaxing shower and finally decided to go for a ride. I had trouble thinking when I was with Melody or, as it turns out, when I was in her house. She had really wormed her way into my heart in a short time and she was proving to be a distraction.

I tried, I really did, but I couldn't seem to stop thinking about Melody. I even found myself outside the hospital where she worked and looked at the building wondering where she was and what she was doing. I know, it was very juvenile, like riding your bicycle past the house of the girl you had a crush on in elementary school. But the flutter in my heart was so similar to the ones I felt in 4th grade for Regina Frick all those years ago.

I soon realized it was hopeless, so I spent my energy on enjoying the ride. I passed several things that I thought the kids would like so I stopped and took some pictures with my phone. I found it telling that I constantly had the kids on my mind and really missed them, but Denise was barely more than an occasional fleeting thought and generated only anger, not fondness. Maybe it was just too soon, but I had my doubts.

I got back to Melody's house about 15 minutes before she did, which proved to be just enough time to take a shower and...relieve some stress. I found myself having to do that quite a bit when Melody was around, or even on my mind. She took a quick shower and then we went to The Dog.

We walked in and Paul met us a few feet inside the door. He looked both of us in the eye for several seconds before giving us a hearty greeting. It wasn't long before I was holding a pool cue and getting soundly beat in 8-ball by one of the guys. Hey, I hadn't played pool since college, and even back then it had been a rare occurrence.

About an hour later a rather spectacular blonde walked in. Her skin was deeply tanned and I had to believe the mountains on her chest had been purchased rather than natural. She was greeted warmly and I quickly deduced, after hearing it said several times, that her name was Rhonda. She returned the various greetings and then walked toward the pool table...and right for me. It was deju vu all over again (as Yogi Berra once said) as a strange woman strode toward me. That's when things changed.

"So you're the guy I keep hearing about," she said, with a bit of a smirk on her face.

Before I could respond, she grabbed both sides of my head and pulled me into a blazing hot kiss. All I could think about was what Melody must be thinking and how I wanted to break this up, but she had a good hold on me so I just rode it out. And then, as if that kiss hadn't been a bad enough, as she pulled away from me she grabbed my hand and put it right on one of her massive tits, pressing it down firmly.

"And to answer your question, these babies are all me."

The sensation of squishing down on the impressive pile of flesh left no doubt that they were completely natural and not at all constrained by a bra, and despite myself I was sporting a rod of steel in my jeans. As Rhonda released my hand I quickly located Melody, hoping she wouldn't be too pissed. Quite the contrary, I found her grinning like the Cheshire Cat. I walked over to her quickly.

"I'm sorry about that," I stammered.

"Sorry for what? Letting my sister-in-law force you to feel her up?"

"That's your sister-in-law?"

I glanced back at Paul and saw he and Rhonda clenched together in an even hotter kiss than she had laid on me.

"Paulie's wife. And I hope you enjoyed what you got because that's the closest you'll ever get to her. She and my brother are seriously loyal to each other, but that doesn't mean she won't tease the boys now and again."

"And your brother is cool with that?"

"I think he kind of likes it. He seems to enjoy watching her get guys riled up knowing the rest of it is all his."

A thought suddenly occurred to me.

"Wait a minute. You said you like to flash and that she does it with you. She flashes those things?"

"Occasionally. It's not as easy for her, as you might imagine. I imagine she's caused more than one heart attack. Stick around long enough and you'll probably get a good look."

"Maybe, but there's only one woman around here I wanna look at."

Whoa! Where did that come from? I couldn't believe I had actually said that out loud, but then I glanced over at Melody and she was smiling so I guess that was good thing to say.

The rest of that night was mostly the four of us: me, Melody, Paul, and Rhonda. Paul and Rhonda spent most of their time all over each other. I had a feeling old Paul was getting very lucky tonight. Melody, on the other hand, was being very respectful of my status as a married man. We kissed a few times, hugged on occasion, and held hands quite a bit, but that was it.

Of course, by the time we got back to Melody's house that night, between all the touching of Melody and watching Rhonda practically fuck Paul in the middle of The Dog, I was so horny I think a stiff breeze would have gotten me off. Being a gentleman I offered Melody the use of the shower first. Actually, I was hoping to escape somewhere and relieve this raging hard-on I was dealing with while she was distracted. She offered her thanks and disappeared into the bathroom.

No sooner had the door closed than I stepped out the back door and within seconds had blown a load off the edge of the small wooden deck built on the back of the house. God, it felt so good to get that release.

Once I put myself back together I went back into Melody's bedroom, and all of a sudden the work I had just completed turned out to be for naught. As clear as day I could hear Melody in the shower and she was clearly doing the same thing I had just finished doing, only quite a bit louder.

"Oh fuck, ungh, so good, God yes!"

This was followed by lots of moaning and groaning and the occasional sharp cry as she was clearly nearing orgasm. I was again as hard as I'd ever been and found my shorts and boxers dropped to the floor as I stroked right along with her moans.

I closed my eyes and imagined her fingers furiously rubbing her swollen clit or ramming fingers up into her pussy. Finally, in one long crescendo of what can best be described as a shriek, I knew Melody had managed an earth-shattering climax and I blew my second load in minutes. When I was done I realized I had left a mess on the outside of the bathroom door. Shit!

I pulled up my shorts and quickly ran to the kitchen to grab a wet dishrag. I started scrubbing at the deposit I had made on the floor and, damn it, on the carpet. And of course I was on my knees trying to wipe my jizz off of the door when it opened and I was face to knee with Melody.

"What are you doing?"

I stood up quickly feeling very embarrassed.

"Uh, I thought I saw something on the door and was wiping it off."

"What was it?"

"Just, um, just a shadow or something I think. I may have been imagining it."

For some reason I don't think she believed me.

"Were you outside the door for long?"

"No, no, just a minute or two. I was out on the deck earlier."

Again, I don't think she believed me. She was looking at me like she knew I had been outside the door listening to her get herself off and that she knew exactly what I had been cleaning off the door. If so, she didn't let on.

"I noticed on the ride home what a pretty night it is. You ready for your turn in the shower."

I nodded and stepped inside, glad that the conversation was finally over. I comforted myself with the knowledge that while she may suspect what actually happened, she can't actually prove it. If I stuck to my story it would eventually fade from memory. I hoped.

Since my tensions were all relieved my shower went very quickly. I pulled on my shorts and slid into bed next to a reading Melody. I turned on to my left side, facing her, and she immediately put her book up and shut off her bedside lamp. On previous nights, we had gone to sleep on either side of the bed, though we ended up together by morning. Tonight, Melody scooched right up against me, her back to my front (and her ass to my cock) and made herself comfortable. I didn't push her away.

DAY 4 - Tuesday

Oddly, we woke up the next morning in the exact reverse position. I had shifted to my right side and was facing away from her. Melody was also on her right side, with her left arm draped over my torso and her left leg, bent at the knee, across my legs. I could feel her breasts pushed into my back and was thankful, especially after last night, that the morning erection I had was not pushing into her back again.

BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,113 Followers