Melody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,113 Followers

"Give me your hands."

I strongly suspect that Rhonda could feel the swelling between my legs that must have been pressing up to her as I lifted my hands and presented them to her. She took my hands with hers and placed one on each of her massive breasts. I felt her nipples on the inside of my palm and I'm fairly surprised I didn't blow a load in my jeans right at that moment. Jesus, Melody was gonna get fucked good later.

"They feel nice, right?"

I glanced over at Melody and she was clearly amused by my discomfort. I decided then that if this little show had her approval then I was gonna make the most of it.

"They feel great, Rhonda."

"You thought they were fake when you saw me for the first time, didn't you?"

"I did. I thought they were too perfect to be real. I'm also really glad I was wrong. Paul's a lucky man."

"So are you, Henry. Don't ever forget that. Melody is an amazing woman."

"You don't have to tell me that. But I'm still surprised she's okay with...this."

"She's trusts both of us, Henry. She knows this is a one-time thing and she knows how you feel about her. And she knows you're going to take her home and fuck the holy shit out of her after this."

"That I am."

"Good. Now let's have some fun. Stick your face in between these beauties."

I leaned forward, placing the bridge of my nose against her sternum. She placed her hands on mine and together we mashed her chest pillows against the sides of my face. I couldn't resist shaking my head back and forth and giving Rhonda the 'motorboat' treatment, which made her laugh out loud and smack me on top of my head. But she did rub her beautiful breasts on me for several more seconds before having me sit up straight.

"Playtime is almost over. Just a little more to do."

She hefted her left boob into her hand and pushed it toward me just a bit.

"Kiss it."

I kissed the swollen pink nipple, perhaps a second longer than I should have, and she noticed.

"Naughty boy. Now suck it, but just for a couple of seconds."

I did so, and pulled off maybe a little sooner than I needed to just in case. She repeated the 'kiss it' and 'suck it' routine with her right breast as well before finally removing herself from my lap.

"Thanks Henry. That was fun. I hope you enjoyed it and that you remember it well, because while you'll probably see these again several times you probably won't ever get to touch them again. Now go give your very understanding girlfriend the fucking she deserves."

After shaking hands a little nervously with Paul, I did just that.

*****

Epilogue

After spending the next several hours alternating between loving and sleeping, Melody and I talked about the logistics of us being together. The truth was that while we had known each other for really only a week, and while it was an amazing week it was still just a week. I was wary of either of us making huge changes.

We started with our places of employment. Her hospital was a little closer (by about 10 minutes) to my area than her house was, leaving it about 90 minutes of actual drive time away from my office.

We also considered the long-term possibilities. There were plenty of hospitals in my city, it being a large population center, where she could work but my office was where it was and nothing could change that. So we split the difference at first. We rented a small 3-bedroom house about midway between, giving us both a less than ideal commute for the time being but we figured 6 months together should be enough to make some final decisions.

Paul and Rhonda moved into Melody's house, which was actually a plan that was in place before I ever came along should Melody decide to make a move somewhere. The extra bedrooms in our rental house were, of course, with an eye toward visits from my kids, though that was an introduction I wasn't exactly looking forward to.

Nate, of course, knew the reality of the situation, and Gracie probably would get it, but Danny would be too young to fully grasp it. But in any case, my living with another woman so soon after divorcing their mom was going to create some emotions and there was no way to avoid that.

I had an unexpected ally in smoothing the way: Denise herself. She told me that she was sad and disappointed that I had made the choice I had, but she understood it. She wanted us to remain friends so that we could co-parent effectively, and she made sure we presented a united front with the kids.

She didn't care much for Melody when they first met ("Does she ever wear a bra?") but they slowly developed a friendship. Melody turned out to be a great step-mother and over the years has grown very close with the kids, earning the moniker 'Mama-Mel'. Eventually we moved closer to the city and the kids, with Melody getting a job at a nearby hospital. She lost some of her great schedule, now having some evening and weekend shifts, but she didn't even hesitate.

In time, Melody and Denise became really good friends. It wasn't unusual for me to come home and find the two of them sitting out by the pool drinking white wine and working on their tans. It was bordering on surreal.

I certainly didn't mind. I had no objections to spending time with Denise and I didn't hate her. I just couldn't be married to her after what she had done, but I didn't sense any malice in those actions. It was just bad judgment. And when she married her new husband, a pleasant fellow named Alvin, Melody and I were there.

Paul and Rhonda are also frequent visitors to the house, even when Rhonda was carrying both of their kids. And when it was just the two of them, topless sunbathing was the order of the day. So, yeah, that bit of fun in the bar may have been the only time I got my hands on Rhonda's boobs, but it was far from the last time I clapped eyes on them. And can you believe they got even bigger after her pregnancies. Paul was like a kid in a candy store. Eventually they moved closer to us as well.

Things are still a little sketchy with my mother. On the one hand, she should have told me about my sterility because my having that knowledge probably would have prevented this whole thing from happening. She was also guilty of helping plan the breeding (for lack of a better term) and for helping perpetuate the deception. On the other hand, I don't think she was being malicious about it anymore than I think Denise was. They took a risk and it failed but they weren't trying to hurt me. So, while things will probably never be the same, we're slowly trying to rebuild what we can.

The same could be said for my relationship with my cousin, Gabe. We used to be as close as brothers but this whole thing changed that. I'm able to attend the same functions, such as family get-togethers, and not want to beat the crap out of him, but that's about it. We longer do things together, just the two of us. It's something I miss but I believe he should have known better to participate in that. Things with his wife, Chelsea, are fine. I recognize the position she was put in and that telling me anything may have ended her own marriage, so I have totally forgiven her.

In the end it all worked out. Maybe not for the best, but certainly better than I ever expected after I overheard that phone call that changed my life.

*****

fin

BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,113 Followers