Melody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,102 Followers

Today proved to be very much like yesterday, with one crucial exception that I'll describe later. Melody went to work as scheduled and I hopped on the bike to spend the day riding again. I had stopped trying to think through things and was just enjoying the break from being a responsible adult. I wasn't worried about the kids. Whatever else Denise was, she was an excellent mother and she had plenty of money on hand to take care of whatever may come.

My biggest concern was how attached I was growing to this lifestyle. I certainly couldn't maintain this forever. While some would not agree, in my mind I still had kids and I intended to be there for them. That was the easy part. Denise was the hard part and I had yet to come up with even the slightest justification for staying with her. Her betrayal and manipulation had cut me so deep that I didn't feel like I even knew who she really was. How had I fallen in love with someone capable of doing something like that? It boggled my mind.

I was freshly showered when Melody got home from work and she quickly did the same and we again made the trek to The Dirty Dog. Hail, hail, the gang was all there, and we quickly hooked up with Paul and Rhonda. Paul again met us shortly after we walked in and looked us right in the eyes, back and forth. Then without a word he greeted us and the evening proceeded.

The truth was that I didn't find Rhonda especially pretty but she oozed sexuality. She had such confidence in her appeal to men that you couldn't help but feel it. But as nice as breasts her size are to look at, my practical nature always made me think they'd be more of a hindrance than anything else. Even in a side by side comparison I much preferred Melody to Rhonda.

Having said that, Rhonda's overwhelming pheromones had me just as horny as I had been last night, and handling things myself was proving to be just barely effective.

I mentioned a crucial change from yesterday to today. Hindsight being 20-20 I realized after the fact that this was her plan, but at the time I thought she was just being courteous when she insisted I take my shower first. She said she had a couple of things to do before she took hers and I fell for it. Of course, I'm glad I did.

I stood for a couple of minutes just enjoying the relaxing spray. It had been a great day but rumbling along for that long on a motorcycle can be draining and hard on you physically. As I thought back to the day just ended, my thoughts naturally drifted to Melody, and then of course to the kisses we had shared. This caused my body to respond physically and I began taking steps to relieve my tension, almost unaware that I was doing so.

It was maybe a minute later when I felt the shower door open and became aware of Melody climbing in and naked as the day she was born. Her pussy was shaved smooth and her nipples were hard and happy.

I tried to protest but Melody put her hand on my chest and held me against the wall, though I wasn't exactly putting up a fight.

"Be quiet and just relax and enjoy."

She grasped my erection firmly and I realized she came prepared with her hand covered in lotion. She pumped her hand the length of my shaft, back and forth, while pressing her lips to mine. The tips of our tongues briefly met, but all too soon it came to an end. I was already so wound up that I barely lasted a couple of minutes. I groaned as I launched stream after stream, with Melody pumping until the last spurt found freedom. Then, just as quickly as she had stepped into the shower she stepped out.

That had been much more satisfying than doing it myself, and I leaned against the shower wall reveling in the release while also replaying the experience in my mind. I was so entranced I barely heard her as she spoke to me over her shoulder as she walked away.

"Remember to clean off the tile, like you did with the bathroom door last night."

Oh shit!

I did as she asked and then finished my shower while seeing her beautiful naked body in my mind's eye. I mean, I already knew that Melody had a beautiful body but to see it completely unfettered brought it home and did so convincingly. I probably could have worked my way up to another one but thought she would know what I was up to, so I just quickly finished my shower and got out.

I had trouble meeting Melody's eyes as I slid into bed. She just smiled at me and then ventured into the bathroom for her own shower. I relived the experience in my mind and pondered what it meant. I was aware of the feelings I was developing for Melody, which wasn't necessarily a good thing considering my situation at home.

But what did it mean for her? Was she just helping a guy out? She has no problem showing off her body, or at least her breasts, so I doubted her letting me see her naked carried any particular meaning. She was a nurse, so maybe she saw a clinical need and took steps to address it. Did it signify any feelings on her part for me? God, a guy could go crazy trying to figure this shit out. I decided to try and not overthink it, and just lay on my back and closed my eyes.

I must have dozed off because when my eyes opened again it was totally dark and Melody was pressed against me, her left arm across my chest. She smelled good. Damn good. I could feel my manhood growing. This woman sure did do it for me. In that moment I knew for sure I would never be able to make an objective decision as long as she was around me. I wasn't ready to move on yet, but I knew it was in the not-too-distant future.

DAY 5 - Wednesday

I was up early. I went ahead and made breakfast for us and Melody stumbled out of the bedroom just as I was about to plate her food. I complimented her timing.

"It was the smells that woke me up. You can't expect me to sleep when you fill the house with coffee and bacon."

I placed a filled plate and a cup of coffee in front of her. I cleaned up a bit and then joined her at the table. She watched me as she ate and had a nice smile on her face. I was struck again at how beautiful she really was. She normally wore little or no makeup, and even when she did it was usually just around her eyes. She finished her plate and then finally spoke.

"You okay? You're quiet this morning."

"I'm fine. Just admiring the woman across from me."

"You're good for my ego, Henry."

I took her plate and cleaned up the kitchen while she went to shower and get ready for work. I took a fresh cup of coffee out on to the deck and just looked out over the horizon. I heard the door open and Melody appeared, freshly showered and donning purple scrubs.

"You sure you're okay?"

"Yeah. Just thinking."

"You know I'm here if you want to talk."

"I know. Thank you."

She kissed me on the cheek and then took a couple steps toward the house and then stopped.

"You'll be here when I get home, right?"

I turned to look at her.

"I promised you before I wouldn't just leave. That promise still holds."

She nodded in acceptance and walked into the house. I spent the rest of the morning on the deck, with breaks only to use the bathroom or to refill my coffee cup. Around noon I fixed myself some lunch and then went to lay down in Melody's bed. Her scent was quite prevalent and I inhaled it deeply. What in the hell was I going to do?

I don't even remember feeling tired but apparently I dozed off. I woke up to the chime of a text on my phone. It was from Melody and she was asking me to pick up some steaks for dinner because she wanted to stay in tonight and thought we should grill. I responded in the affirmative and headed out to my bike.

In my mind I knew this was a relatively small town, though it was the only town of any size in the entire county, which allowed the medical center where Melody worked to maintain a solid business. But I was still surprised to walk into the SaveMaxx and see Rhonda working at the bakery counter. The loose polo shirt and the apron she wore did nothing to hide her endowment. She looked up and saw me as I walked in her direction.

"Hey there," she said warmly. "Restocking Mel's kitchen?"

"No, just grabbing some stuff for dinner. She wants to stay in tonight."

"Ah, a romantic evening at home," she purred as she winked at me."

"It's not like that, Rhonda."

"Maybe not to you," she said almost to herself, or I thought that was what she said

"What was that?"

"Crap. Just ignore me, Henry. Here, this French bread just came out of the oven. Hot and fresh. Have a good evening."

I had obviously been dismissed and it appeared Rhonda had let a proverbial cat out of the bag, if I understood and interpreted her correctly. I thanked her for the bread and went to get the rest of the menu, plus I did end up restocking some of the breakfast foods we had depleted.

By the time Melody walked in the door I had the steak tenderized and marinated, and soon it was on the grill. I had also gotten some pre-made veggie kebabs that I slapped on the grill as well, alongside a pot of canned baked beans. I had this covered so I told her to get her shower and dinner would be ready soon. She just wrapped her arms around me and gave me a squeeze, kissed my cheek, and headed into the bedroom.

She joined me on the deck as I finished cooking. She had changed into her night shirt and wore some pajama bottoms to keep her legs warm. She wrapped her arms around my torso and just held me close. It felt really nice. We were mostly silent as the food finished up and I put it on plates for us. The evening was beautiful and the outdoor temperature moderate enough to eat on the deck, and then we had some gelato I had picked up for dessert as we watched a movie on TV.

When the movie finally ended I found that Melody had drifted off to sleep. I nudged her awake and we walked slowly into the bedroom. She was leaning against me as we did so. I didn't bother with lights but guided her over to her side of the bed, then walked back over to mine. She slid out of her pajama bottoms and I removed my shirt, and we settled into bed.

Subtle she was not. I woke up, glancing at the time on the clock and seeing it read 3:27, to Melody's hand thrust into my shorts and running up and down my shaft. She was moving slowly but deliberately.

"Melody..."

"I want you, Henry," she whispered. "Please don't say no."

I thought about it for less than a second.

"Take off your panties."

"I already did."

I slid my right hand between her legs and found she was telling the truth, and as I slid a finger inside her I was amazed at how hot and wet she was. She got up on to her knees and started yanking my shorts down, and as soon as they were gone I grabbed the bottom of her night shirt and pulled it up and off over her head.

Melody pushed me on to my back and straddled me. She sank all the way down on the first thrust.

"Oh God!" she groaned as she began fucking me hard and fast. She wanted to get off quickly, I guessed, and I was more than happy to facilitate that.

"Oooh," she groaned.

"Yes!" she screamed.

"Right there," she moaned.

Her pussy was plenty tight and I wasn't going to last long myself. Her hands were flat on my chest for leverage and she was alternating between grinding down on me and then riding up and down on my full length.

"Cum for me, baby," she begged.

"Where?"

"Inside me. Please. It's okay."

Since she was okay with it, I just relaxed and let it go. I think we'd all agree that self-pleasure and even having a beautiful woman give you a hand job feel wonderful, but there is nothing that fulfills your needs like thrusting in and out of a woman's body until you finally blow your load deep inside her. I had plenty of 'Happy Hand' moments over the last few days but all of them combined did not compare to the geyser-like torrent that I filled Melody with.

No sooner had I shot inside Melody than I felt her thighs tense and she pressed down on my chest. She had her eyes closed and was emitting a low 'hooooo' sound as her climax gripped her.

She exhaled heavily and opened her eyes, looking directly into mine. She climbed off and took me in her mouth immediately, getting her hard again in just seconds. She rolled on to her back.

"On top of me, baby. Fuck me, baby."

I got on my knees in front of her and slid right into her. She pulled me down on to her, leaving almost my entire body weight pressing down on her. She pulled my lips to hers and her tongue invaded my mouth, forcing mine to respond almost defensively. I felt her legs wrap around me and her use them to get me to move forward and back.

"C'mon, baby, fuck me," she said in an intense whisper.

Melody wouldn't let go of my neck or stop kissing me so I did my best to move my hips back and forth so I could go in and out. It was more work than of she let me go but I was really enjoying of kissing her while fucking her so it was totally worth it. I was completely lost in the experience of her. In the back of my mind I knew it was technically wrong sine I was still married but I also didn't care.

Having already cum once, I was able to pump away at her pretty hard without fear of shooting again. She urged me on, with moans and grunts and 'harder, baby, harder' or 'faster, baby, faster' being whispered I my ear. We had been at it for a few minutes straight when she suggested a change.

"Put me on my knees, baby. Fuck me from behind."

It was an odd combination of her controlling the action but putting herself in the submissive position. I flipped her over and she stuck her ass in the air, her shoulders flat on the bed. I lined up and plunged into her, gripping her round hips for leverage. Soon our bodies were slamming together again, and I could tell she had her right hand underneath her and between her thighs, rubbing her clit.

"Put your thumb in my ass!"

I stopped thrusting briefly and pushed my thumb into her pussy to get it wet and then shoved it slowly past her rectum as I resumed pumping my cock in and out of her clit.

"OOH GOD YES!" Melody screamed as she came again.

I kept pushing into her even as her body shuddered from her orgasm. She was pushing back against me and it was just another few seconds before I came inside her again. We slammed together until we had both escaped the throes, and then I pulled out of her. Melody slid to the bed and I soon joined her. I pulled a sheet over us and in no time at all we were asleep again.

Day 6 - Thursday

I awoke to her alarm going off and Melody still sleeping soundly. I turned off the alarm and shook her awake. She responded by wrapping herself around me and pulling me closer, then whispering in my ear.

"Thank you for last night."

"I should be thanking you. It was amazing."

We made out for about a minute before we reluctantly separated so she could get ready for work. Last night had certainly been amazing but it only made it more difficult to consider my home situation objectively. I didn't regret doing it but would try to resist a repeat performance.

I was expecting my time here to come to an end soon, and with that in mind I spent the day cleaning Melody's house. I didn't pack up my things just yet but I did organize them so I was ready when the time came.

Melody came home from work right on time. She thanked me for cleaning up the place but if she suspected any deeper meaning she didn't mention it. She took her shower and dressed in her 'biker chick' gear. For the first time she did this in full view of yours truly, presumably because after last night there were really no secrets between us, and I took the time to admire the scene. She just smiled as she caught me watching her.

We made the ride to the bar and Paul again greeted us at the door with his watchful eye, and just as I was wondering what in the hell he was doing he made it clear. He pulled back away from me.

"So was I right?"

"Right about what?" I asked.

"You know what. Did I hear right?"

Now I knew what he was talking about. Somehow, he knew what happened last night, and I looked to Melody for some guidance on what I should do, how I should answer. All she did was shrug her shoulders in a way that said, 'whatever is fine'. Thanks for the help, honey. Wait. Honey? Crap. Oh well, back to the situation at hand. Paul was waiting for answer. I looked him right in the eye.

"Yes Paul, you heard right." I paused for effect. "Yes, your sister is a helluva fuck."

The whole place erupted in laughter and Paul just kind of nodded with a smirk on his face. I knew immediately that he was waiting for the uproar to die down so he could make his comeback. I could hardly wait, and finally it became quiet enough.

"Of course she is," he said with a smile. "It runs in the family."

The bar exploded in laughter again, and a quick glance at Melody saw her turning a remarkable shade of red. I have to admit I was surprised to find that she could be embarrassed even a little, all things considered.

Melody and I joined Paul and Rhonda at her table and shot the breeze for about an hour before Rhonda took hold of Melody.

"Hey, the dart board opened up. Let's play a couple games."

That left Paul and me alone at the table. I don't think Melody saw it but I had noticed the quick glance that Paul had given Rhonda. This was no spontaneous darts game.

"What'd you wanna talk about, Paul."

"Caught that, did you?"

"Yep. What's up?"

"She's fallen for you. You know that, right?"

"I had a strong suspicion. And even worse than that, I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual."

"Any idea what you're gonna do?"

"I can't think straight when I'm with her. At some point, and probably soon, I'm gonna need to get back on the road and make sort of decision."

"If it doesn't work..."

"I can't even let my mind go there, Paul. If I start thinking about what I'll do if Denise and I split, I don't think I'll be able to handle it. I have to stay focused on just the situation at hand."

"I don't envy you the choice. I can't imagine what I'd do if Rhonda dropped something like that on me."

"You're a lucky man, Paul."

"I know it. I hope it works out for you, whatever you choose."

By the time Rhonda and Melody made it back to the table, Paul and I were talking about benign subjects. The ladies planted themselves in our laps and Melody hit me with a smoking kiss that damn near blew the soles off of my shoes. How on earth was I going to turn away from this woman?

The evening was fun and I even managed to beat Paul in a game of 8-ball, which was a first. I think he took it easy on me, though. When Rhonda gave me a hug goodbye she held on just a little longer and just a little tighter, and even gave me a kiss on the cheek. Something was most definitely up.

The ride home...I mean, back to Melody's house, was done in silence. Melody was uncharacteristically quiet and simply went into the shower. I started a load of laundry then walked back into the bedroom as Melody emerged already dressed for bed.

"Your turn," she said softly and went to climb into bed.

I took a slow shower and thought about how Melody was acting, and it didn't take me long to realize she was distancing herself from me in expectation of my leaving. She had been fine at the beginning of the evening, so I assumed that she and Rhonda had talked while Paul and I talked, though Rhonda had no particular knowledge of my plans. Maybe Rhonda just told her to be prepared.

I pulled on my boxers and shorts and joined Melody in bed. She immediately put her book down and cuddled up to me, her head on my chest and her left hand rubbing my abdomen. She got right to it.

"When are you leaving?"

"I didn't really have a time set."

"But it's soon, right?"

"If I don't leave soon I might never leave, and I'm not free to do that right now."

BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,102 Followers