Melody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,102 Followers

"I know. And I wouldn't want you to. You take care of the things in your life and that's one of the things I...love most about you."

We lay there quietly, enjoying each other's presence and feel. In my mind I was trying to figure out the best time to leave, knowing there wasn't really a best time. After a couple minutes Melody spoke again.

"I think you should leave tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?"

"While I'm at work. I don't think I can stand to watch you go so you need to just be gone."

"I don't have to leave tomorrow."

"Yes, you do, because the longer you stay the more it's gonna hurt. Please, Henry, make love to me tonight; soft and gentle, not the fuck we had last night. Make love to me tonight and then go tomorrow and figure it out."

My unspoken response was to gently pull her head back and press my lips to hers. I worked her nightshirt off her body and was not surprised by the lack of panties. We spent the next couple of hours enjoying each other's bodies. I did enter her at various times throughout, but it was much more kissing and licking and sucking, with a heavy emphasis on oral. I spent what seemed like hours with my face between her thighs, eating her to multiple orgasms, and she returned the favor leisurely blow jobs that kept me on edge for long stretches of time.

At last we fell asleep, naked and in each other's arms. We slept like the dead and didn't move the entire rest of the night, and my body had the stiffness to prove it. Without a word, Melody climbed on top of me and took me inside her. We enjoyed one last slow, leisurely fuck before she had to get ready for work and I had to get ready to leave.

Her shower wasn't really big enough for both of us. Even the hand job she gave me had her hanging half out of the stall. So, we had to be content with separate showers and then lots of making out afterwards. Finally, we managed to pull ourselves apart and she dressed for work. Since she didn't want me to leave at the same time, I didn't get ready. By the time she got home, I'd be gone. I walked her to the front door, as I had before, and before walking through she stopped and put her arms around my neck.

"Don't forget me, Henry."

"Melody, I promise you that no matter what happens for the rest of my life, I will NEVER forget you."

I watched her walk away and climb into the little commuter car she used to get to work, and I was almost certain I was about to do the stupidest thing I had ever done.

I packed up my saddlebags and my backpack, and strapped my tent-cot to the back. I decided to head East this time. No, I wasn't going home yet, though I'm not sure what I expected to happen that hadn't already happened, what I might think of that I hadn't already thought of.

My sentimental nature caused me to drive by Melody's hospital before heading out of town. I guess I hoped I'd catch a last glimpse of her. Some tough biker I am. But she was nowhere to be seen.

Five days later, again not overdoing the riding and taking the time to enjoy some sights, I arrived in Panama City, Florida. I'd spent an entire day just watching the flow of the mighty Mississippi and found a lot of peace in doing it. I was still calling the kids 4-5 times per week and even having brief conversations with Denise, though they didn't amount to anything.

The famous white sand beaches of Panama City Beach were nothing short of spectacular, but I don't think I appreciated them like I could have. There was simply too much on my mind. I tried to push Melody out of my mind and focus on Denise.

I thought about the facts. I did believe that there was nothing between Denise and Gabe other than the basic act of precreation, which was certainly a different take on the 'it's just sex' excuse cheaters so commonly give. No, the things that bothered me went deeper than that. The most basic is that a marriage is supposed to be a partnership and we should be facing challenges together. But the first time she was faced with a real, genuine problem, she chose to band together with my mom to find a solution and keep me in the dark. And that solution involved fucking my cousin repeatedly until she came up pregnant.

And then she did it twice more.

If it hadn't been for Nate getting hurt, I likely never would have found out. I mean, how many times does something like that happen, where biological compatibility is a potential issue? Almost never, so she was that close to getting away with it. And you know, part of me wishes she had. Then I could have just gone on in the dark like they hoped I would without knowing better. But now I knew, and I could never again NOT know. Sigh.

I finally realized there was simply no way I could go back to Denise. She had made a choice to resolve perhaps the biggest dilemma we would ever face in our lives without even letting me know there was a problem. This was my life and I had a right to have a say in it, in every part of it. I would always wonder what might be happening that she was keeping me in the dark on, and frankly I was already wondering what other major decisions she might have made without my input.

I took about 2 weeks to make my way back to the home that Denise and I had shared up until this all started. I could have made it back faster had I wanted to, but I expected to have to get back to real life once I returned and I wanted to a little more 'easy rider' time before I committed to that.

I didn't want to just show up unannounced, so I sent Denise a text letting her know when I'd be home, which turned out to be a Saturday afternoon. I had hoped to see the kids, and even expected them to run out to greet me when I pulled into the driveway. But all that happened was Denise walking out the front door.

"Where are the kids?"

"At your mom's house. I thought we should talk first."

I tried not to let my disappointment show, but I'm not sure I was entirely successful.

"All right. Let's go inside."

Things inside the house were basically as I remembered them. I had been gone about 2 months and that seemed like a long time, but I realized that home décor rarely changes in so short a period of time that it should really be no surprise. We sat on the couch.

"How's Nate feeling?"

He's been really great. I know he's told you that when you've talked to him on the phone but it's true. His color is good and he has his energy back. I think we're past it."

There was a minute of silence before she continued.

"You're divorcing me, aren't you?"

"What makes you say that?"

"You're not acting like a man reuniting with his wife after 2 months. One of the reasons the kids are at your moms was my hope, which was admittedly a long shot, that you would come home and ravage me to indicate the start of the rest of our lives together. Obviously, that didn't happen."

"I tried, Denise. Honest to God, I did. I tried to find a way to focus on the beautiful children that were the end result of what you did and let the rest of it fall by the wayside. But I couldn't, I just couldn't overlook what you and mom did. You kept a medical condition from me. You conspired to fuck my cousin and get pregnant, and not just once but 3 times. And you made every possible effort to deceive me into believing they were mine."

"I know, baby, I know. I put all my hope into you never finding out, and then when Nate got hurt all I could do was hope to make you understand why I did it and that I loved you so much."

"We're supposed to take things like this on together, not try to find a way to get what we want while subverting our spouse."

"I'm sorry, baby," she said, nodding in agreement.

"I'll go over to Mom's and talk to the kids. I hope we can work this out amicably. I'm willing to be reasonable about support and stuff as long as you can be reasonable about visitation."

"I'm glad you're not divorcing them, too. Of course, I'll be reasonable."

I hoped she meant it.

I didn't speak to my mom directly at first. I was still quite angry with her about her role in this and wasn't sure how that was going to shake out. But dealing with the fall out for my immediate family was more important than dealing with her. She was in the room when I talked to the kids so the she did hear that Denise and I were splitting up, but she wisely kept her mouth shut. I'm pretty sure that was a first for her.

The kids were upset but it was like they expected it. Plus, I explained to them I would still be living nearby and would see them regularly helped soften the blow. I said a silent prayer that Denise would stick to her word. I had always considered her an excellent mother, so I was hopeful she wouldn't use the kids as a weapon.

I rented a two-bedroom apartment not far from the house and contacted my boss about getting back to work. He was delighted to have me back in the fold, as were the managers that had been covering my workload. They had appointed an interim in my place while I was gone but he needed plenty of help.

Denise and I used a lawyer friend of ours for the divorce and it did, in fact, go through very amicably. I was actually a little surprised, but I presume Denise accepted the consequences of her decision with more grace and responsibility that I expected. There were a few things that needed negotiation but nothing that wasn't easily resolved.

You're probably expecting that I headed straight for Melody as soon as the divorce was final, but you'd be wrong. It wasn't a lack of wanting to, but I had just ended a 16-year marriage and I didn't think it would be fair to her to jump right into another relationship. I wanted to be sure it wasn't a rebound relationship or that I was simply clinging to it as a safety net.

I made it a full month.

My divorce from Denise took about 90 days to be completed, starting from the day that I told Denise of my decision. I spent a month focusing on work and trying to imagine moving forward without Melody because I've heard that leaping into a relationship immediately after another one is dooming that new relationship to failure.

But I missed her, and I decided I wasn't going to be a slave to timing. I've heard people say before that they weren't ready for a new relationship, only to wish they had taken the chance when it presented itself. The right person doesn't always come along at precisely the right time.

So that Friday I left work, popped home really quick to change into my biker gear (such as it was), and pointed the bike down the highway toward The Dirty Dog. I rolled up and smiled as I parked, noticing Paul's bike. I did notice that neither Melody nor Rhonda's cars were in the lot but that didn't necessarily mean anything.

I saw Paul immediately as soon as I walked in, sitting at his usual table. I expected him to be happy to see me and he was, at least at first, but his expression turned sullen rather quickly. Now I was worried. I walked toward him and he uncharacteristically stayed seated and waited for me to get to the table. I extended my hand and we shook.

"Hey Paul. It's good to see you."

"You as well, Henry. Have a seat. Duke, one for Henry on me."

"Thanks Paul. Is something wrong?"

"You're here for Mel?"

"Yep. I wanted to wait for my divorce to be final, but here I am. She coming by later?"

"Look, Henry, I don't really know how to say this but...she's gone."

"What do you mean, gone?"

"She left town, about 10 days after you did. She said coming here and going back to the empty house was too hard without you. Rhonda and I are living in her house now. She didn't want to sell it but didn't want to live there anymore."

"Where'd she move to? Where is she?"

"The last I heard she was in West Virginia somewhere. She's working as a traveling nurse so she doesn't stay anywhere very long."

"Shit. Well, if that's where she is then that's where I'll go. Do you have an address?"

"She never gives me an address. She just sends me an email letting me know where she is and that's she's safe. The only phone she has was issued by her company and she won't give me the number."

Damn it, I thought. Suddenly all of the energy I had carried along the 110-minute ride was gone. I slumped in my chair and wanted nothing more than to get the hell out of there. Everyone here was nice enough but it was Melody I wanted, not some dusty bar. I guess Paul sensed my depression.

"C'mon city boy, let's shoot a game."

I let him lead me to the pool table even though my heart wasn't really in it. Paul let me break and it was mediocre at best. We exchanged misses a couple of times, and I suspect Paul was taking it easy on me because he was usually better than this. I was going to challenge him on it but decided I appreciated his concern, so I let it go.

It was in the middle of our second game when the door opened, and you could have knocked me over with a feather when Melody walked in. It's funny how your mind works because since I didn't expect to see her, I didn't recognize her immediately. As it was finally clicking in my brain that it was her, I saw her eyes move across the room until she locked on me.

I couldn't help but look over at Paul, silently expecting an explanation. He smiled a wicked smile at me.

"Eh, I made it all up."

I'd deal with him later, I decided. By the time I looked back Melody was jogging toward me and I braced myself for the leap into my arms I knew was coming. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my hips and plastered her lips to time. I held her ass cheeks firmly in my hands as our tongues fought the lead battle of the war our mouths were fighting. Finally, she pulled away.

"I saw your bike outside," she said breathlessly. "I knew you'd be back for me."

Our lips came together again, and she tried to suck my tonsils right out of my head. Of course, I was returning the favor.

"If you guys want to head home early to get reacquainted..." I heard Rhonda say.

"I don't think they can wait that long," Paul answered. "Duke, office?"

"Just make sure it gets cleaned up afterwards."

No more words needed to be said. I dropped Melody's feet to the floor and we headed down the dimly lit hallway that led to the restrooms, the storeroom, and Duke's office. We stepped into the office and I turned to lock the door. I turned back around to find Melody had already tossed her shirt to the floor (no bra!) and was wiggling her jeans and panties down to the floor.

"I need you to fuck me, baby. Make love to me later but just fuck me now."

She sat herself up on Duke's desk as I stripped out of my clothes. She had her legs spread and I could see her pussy lips glistening with moisture. She was plenty wet, there was no doubt about that.

Duke's desk proved to be the perfect height. Melody laid back and placed her hands on her inner thighs to pull them open just a bit more. I slid balls deep into her with one thrust.

"God, yes baby, I needed that. Do it hard!"

I watched her titties bounce back and forth as I pumped in and out of her. God, she felt so good! It had been a while for me, my last time with Melody those months ago being the last time, or at least the last time that involved another person, and I believed (and certainly hoped) that it had been the same amount of time for her, though I'd hardly blame her if she needed a little relief while I was gone.

"OHHHH GOOOOOD YEEESSS!" Melody moaned loudly as she came and came hard.

Her body was...slithering, as best I can describe it, and I had to stop and just hold on tight until her orgasm ended. Part of it was self-preservation, not wanting a kick in the face or anything, but also to keep her from sliding clean off the desk. When it finally subsided she actually looked a little dizzy.

"That was amazing, baby. Your turn now."

She climbed off the desk then turned around and leaned over it, sticking her delectably round ass into the air. She spread her feet apart and reached around and pulled her right ass cheek, opening herself up just a little more. She half-closed her eyes and tilted her head down and gazed into my eyes.

"Fuck my pussy, baby."

I slid inside her again, grabbing her hips as Melody reached across the desk and grabbed on to the other edge. I fucked her hard and fast, to the point that I was actually a little worried about bruising her upper thighs on Duke's desk, but she just kept urging me to keep going hard and fast so that's what I did.

"I can feel you getting ready, baby. Fill me with it!"

She was so right. I could feel the urge building up inside me and I didn't even have the time to wonder how in the hell she knew that before painting her insides white. I slid out of her slowly and watched as the cum slid down her thigh. Melody simply slid her finger up her leg and scooped it into her mouth. Damn, that was hot!

She grabbed some paper towels from a stand on a nearby table and wiped herself clean, and then we got dressed.

"Obviously we have some talking to do," I said. "But for now let's just go relax and have fun."

Melody pulled some disinfecting wipes from a nearby drawer and wiped down Duke' desk and the floor. There must have been a look on my face because she knew what I was thinking.

"Yes, Duke's office is used for this fairly often, and no, it's not the first time I've done it. I promise that it's no one else but you from now on."

"Honey, neither of us are virgins so no worries. Don't ever apologize for things you did before we met."

We got ourselves dressed and checked our look to make sure it wasn't too obvious. Not that everyone didn't know what we did but there was no sense in being obvious about it. The looks on everyone's face as we rejoined Paul and Rhonda made clear there would be no secrets.

"That sounded like fun," Rhonda said as we sat down.

"You could hear us?" I asked.

"Honey, in case you haven't noticed, Melody isn't exactly quiet when she cums. We heard every orgasm she had in there, and it got me damn hot to tell you the truth."

Melody turned a little red but I suspect she knew very well that she was on verbal display. She had done this before, after all. I just smiled. Denise had never been one for public displays and I found myself enjoying the notoriety.

As the evening wore on I noticed some looks between Rhonda and Melody. They both seemed to have a little smirk to them and I got the distinct impression that they were planning something, but they were doing it wordlessly so I had no idea what was going on. I found out as the evening drew to a close.

The place was pretty much empty, but my return seemed to be driving a late night for the four of us. We were just sitting around a table, shooting the breeze while Duke went about his nightly clean up. Rather suddenly, Rhonda stood up. At the same moment, Melody leaned into me and whispered into my ear.

"Just so you know, I'm totally fine with what's about to happen."

"What are you talking..."

That's as far as I got before Rhonda sat in my lap. Or more accurately, straddled my legs and sat facing me, with those amazing tits of hers right in my face. I turned briefly to look at Rhonda and then back to Melody, who had joined Paul over by the pool tables and were watching us with amused grins on their faces. I looked back to Rhonda.

"When you left she was devastated but I told her you'd be back for her. And I told her what I was going to do WHEN you came back. With her permission, of course. And Paul's."

With that she grasped the hem of her shirt with both hands and pulled it off over her head in a single motion. She was braless as usual so that left me face to...chest with her magnificent mammaries. They were truly spectacular. She was younger than all of us but still in her early thirties, yet these huge globes were standing nice and tall, with little sag or droop. Her areolas were light pink, almost the same shade as her regular skin, and her nipples were hard from some combination of arousal and cold.

BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,102 Followers