Melody for a Long Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'd already decided to break ties with them before we spoke," Melody insisted.

He nodded. "Okay, that's true, but talking with you made me realize I was hiding what made me different, and you gave me the confidence to be me and to speak with Auden."

Auden dipped down and gave Melody a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for that and for helping me with my shyness, too," she said with a sweet smile. Melody gave her and David a happy smile as her lashes pooled with tears of joy.

When they reached the truck, David lifter her inside and loaded the parcels behind the seat. As he put the wheelchair in the back, Auden climbed up next to Melody, who slid to the middle of the bench. Auden snuggled against her side.

David got in, and once everyone was buckled, Auden gave him her address. David's eyebrows rose as she lived in one of the more upscale neighborhoods in town.

He gave her his address, and she entered it into her cell for the next day.

"Actually, we'll be at Melody's house, so go there and ring her doorbell." He gave Auden the house number.

The drive didn't take long, and they found themselves stopping before what could only be called a mansion. David blinked at the size of the place and worried about what she would think of his home.

She must have noticed his unease as she reached over to hold his hand and drew his eyes to her.

"This is just the house my parents bought when we moved here from London. It isn't mine or even to my taste."

He nodded and gave her a smile. "I look forward to showing you our humble home."

Melody cleared her throat to catch their attention and looked at him. "I believe your mother said no girls in the house this weekend. We should probably follow her rules for your house." She looked at Auden. "You're welcome to join us at my house, though." She turned back to David and saw his frown. "We'd be smart not to push your parents too hard. That means holding off on telling them about us until the divorce is settled, and we can find a way to ease into it. They'll be thrilled about Auden. Let them enjoy that."

"I understand, but I don't like the idea of hiding my relationship with you," David said.

Auden was back to looking unsure of herself. "Do you think they'll like me?"

David's smile could not be denied. "Like you? They'll love you! What's not to love? You're gorgeous, smart, and sexy with a killer British accent!"

Auden surprised David by suddenly leaning across Melody to press her lips against his. He sucked on her amazing lower lip, and she moaned. He heard a matching moan coming from Melody. When Aden leaned back and reached over the seat to collect her bandages from the shopping bag, David took a moment to glance at Melody, who was breathing a little quickly as her face pinked up.

With a gorgeous smile, Auden slipped from the truck and closed her door. She waved at them and walked up the driveway.

Melody slid over to the passenger seat and buckled in.

"What did she do?" David asked her curiously as he watched the tall brunette let herself inside her home.

"Auden has the most wonderfully soft breasts she pressed teasingly against mine," Melody sighed.

David's eyes widened as he watched Melody squirming. "Fuck, that's hot!" She just nodded.

He got them back on their way then looked over at Melody's sweet little smile. "If you don't mind, I have to make a brief stop on our way home to get reimbursed for my busted headlight."

"Oh! That's fine," Melody asserted then leaned back to rest her eyes.

Finding Becca's home wasn't too tricky, and as he pulled up to the curb, he saw an older man pushing a manual lawnmower across the grass. David got out of his truck and walked around to meet the man waiting on the sidewalk. "Mr. Langley? I'm David Spencer."

The father's face showed his unease. "Yes, the police let us know what Rebecca did to your truck. I'm terribly sorry!"

David raised his hands to calm the man. "I'm not mad. Disappointed, yes. I'd appreciate it if I could get reimbursed for the damages. It's not much, thankfully." The man gave him a curious look. "I got a discount when Becca's boyfriend tried to attack me in the store."

"Boyfriend!" the man exclaimed angrily, and David froze. Perhaps he shouldn't have mentioned that.

"I-I'm not sure if he is, officially, but... he acted like he was trying to get revenge for her. He seemed really upset about her curfew," David explained delicately as he tugged out his wallet and pulled the receipt from it.

"I imagine he was," Mr. Langley growled.

David looked at him cautiously then showed him the receipt. The man's eyes saw the price, and David could see the relief there, too. He'd obviously been assuming an expensive repair. He looked to David in question. "What about labor to get it installed?"

Snorting quietly, David just grinned at him and pointed his thumb over his shoulder at the truck. "It's nothing for me to remove the old one and put the new one in."

Mr. Langley's eyes caught sight of Melody resting her head back against the seat. He looked at David again.

"Oh, that's Mrs. Dawson. She injured her ankle on Friday and was at home alone. I've been taking care of her this weekend." He pointed to the wheelchair strapped down in the back. "That's why I was at McCleary's pharmacy when Becca got fired."

"You spent your long weekend tending to an injured neighbor?" the father said as he pulled his wallet out of his back pocket.

David nodded to the man, wondering where this was going. "Well, I had to stay at home to study for a make-up exam, too."

Becca's dad handed him a fifty. "Rebecca would have been better off trying to entice you to be her boyfriend instead of damaging your truck. Please accept the extra as compensation for your trouble!"

David's face reddened as the man grinned at him.

"I-I'm already spoken for," he stammered out as he accepted the money. "Thank you."

Mr. Langley chuckled. "Her loss. Have a good day!"

David nodded and got back into his truck. He looked over at Melody and realized she needed a nap in a comfortable bed. He would confirm he had all the ingredients and cookware for dinner, then he would do a little extra studying for his exam on Tuesday. He knew the material, but it wouldn't hurt to run through it again.

He started the truck, and with a final wave at Mr. Langley, he headed for home. Melody's house, that was.

Chapter 8

Melody wheeled herself close to the front door and gave it a tug, but it hit the chair instead. David rushed up behind her and carefully wheeled her through the archway into the living room, where she gave him a little pout.

"Relax. I'll get the door," he said with a smile.

Earlier, he'd finished studying and had gone outside to make some preparations for the night.

He'd taken a call from his mom and gave her an update on Melody's improving condition. He laid the groundwork for her having to deal with his new wardrobe by dropping the hint that Melody had suggested he dress the part of a serious college student to help his advancement in school. His mom liked that idea. The next hurdle was when his mom saw all the clothes he now had, but that would be for Melody to deal with.

Once that was done, he'd checked on Melody. She was awake and looking out the window with a contented smile on her lips. After sharing some hot kisses, he helped her shower with minimal sexy play and helped her dress. He got dressed in his new clothes and brought Melody downstairs to sit in the kitchen as he began to prepare dinner.

As he cooked, she grilled him on how to manage a conversation with a woman on a date. By the time their guest arrived, David was feeling as confident as he could be.

He answered the door and smiled at the grinning blonde, waiting on the step. Chelsea's beautiful hair gleamed as it poured over her shoulders and down her back. The top she was wearing was a deep scoop neck metallic silver fabric that shimmered in the lights from the entrance. Her enhanced breasts threatened to rise out of the deep scoop. Below the shimmer, she wore tight black leather pants and four-inch silver pumps. Her smile showed her eager excitement.

"Good evening, Chelsea! You're looking lovely tonight." David had practiced his greetings, and from Chelsea's grin and preening, he'd gotten it right. "Please come in. Melody's in the living room."

Chelsea's eyes were drinking in his muscles encased in the stretchy fabric of his black golf shirt and dropped down to his waist, where he was showing slightly against his soft grey pants. Her eyes widened further.

Then they were in the living room, and Chelsea squealed happily as she saw Melody wearing a sexy black cocktail dress and black open-toed pumps. She rushed forward and bent at the waist to pressed cheeks with Melody, and David's eyes widened in anticipation, but her chest never popped out of the top.

The little minx spun back to look at David and caught him staring. His cheeks got warm as she giggled. Then she closed her eyes and inhaled.

"Oh my god! Is that dinner I smell?" she sighed in bliss.

"Yes! I'm so hungry," Melody moaned.

David gave Melody a guilty look, since it was his fault her lunch had been so unappealing. "Dinner is almost ready. Let me get you outside to the table and serve the drinks."

"Table?" Melody asked, as she knew she had lounge chairs but only a tiny table between them. David grabbed a lighter and grinned at the two women before raising a finger to ask them to wait.

He rushed outside and lit the four Tiki torches he added to the patio, borrowed from his parent's yard. He went back inside and wheeled Melody into her backyard.

There, on the small patio beneath the pergola, was a lovely round table under a table cloth, and three cushioned chairs. The lattice had gently twinkling fairy lights strung up, crisscrossing the entire structure. When it got darker, they would look like stars from the seating underneath. The torches stood next to each post. David lit the candle in the middle of the table to complete the mood.

"Oh, my god, David! This is lovely!" she gasped. "Where did you get this furniture and when?"

David grinned at her look of delight and excitement. He saw Chelsea was impressed as well. He pointed to the six-foot gap in the privacy fence between their properties. "I just had to remove some screws to remove that section. Then I had a gap I could bring our table, chairs, and torches through. The lights were extras we had in the shed."

"It's so lovely," Melody sighed and spotted her lounge chairs a short distance away, moved to make room.

David transferred her onto one of the patio chairs. She settled in comfortably, and he tucked her in. He held out a second chair for Chelsea, and she sat. Once more, he tucked her in. The ladies smiled down at the place settings, which sparkled in the warmth of the fairy lights.

He went back into the house and brought out a bottle of red wine, the opener, and a covered basket of cut bread. He poured for Melody, and she sipped it. She nodded to him, and he poured three glasses and put the bottle in a chiller next to his chair.

"Dinner will be ready in about five minutes," he informed them as he sat and lifted his glass. They matched him and looked at him expectantly. "Oh! Me? Uh, okay. To good food, good wine, good friends and new friends... and... finding pleasure in all of the above!"

Chelsea burst into excited giggles, and David realized what he'd just said. He cast his eyes to Melody, who was enjoying the sudden bloom of awareness on his face. She chuckled and raised her glass. They all touched glasses and sipped.

David decided he'd try to get a handle on the dinner conversation early. "Chelsea, how long have you known Melody?"

The woman grinned at her gym buddy and put a thoughtful expression on her face. "I guess it's been... ten years? I was with Sergio at that time." She looked at David. "He was my first husband. He was loaded and a tiger in bed! He paid for my first implants, which were much smaller than these." She looked down fondly at her breasts and glancing at David from the corner of her eye with a subtle little smile.

Melody smiled at David as she recognized the question from their practice. Her eyes went up to the beautiful lights he'd strung up on the pergola. She couldn't believe the effort he'd gone to for tonight's dinner. She reminded herself that he'd wanted to make it special for her. She felt a momentary dip in her mood as she recalled she was likely going to have to move and give this house up. Melody savagely pulled her thoughts back from that, as she wouldn't spoil this night. It was perfect.

She took another sip of her wine as she listened to Chelsea talk about her fake tits. It was her favorite topic, as it always unbalanced the men. She glanced at David and saw he wasn't immune.

"...they were not much more than handfuls and Sergio liked them bigger. So, I went up to a 350CC, which were nice for a while, but Sergio begged me to go bigger. When I finally agreed, I got 500CC implants, but while I was recuperating in the hospital, Sergio went for a ride on his yacht with some bimbo, crashed it while she was most likely blowing him, and everyone drowned. We'd only been married for a year, but because he had no will or family, I inherited his estate.

Alessandro was my second husband, and he really liked my titties. He loved them so much he convinced me to go bigger, up to these 800CC implants. Then I caught him in bed having sex with the neighbor's teenage daughter, who had no tits at all! He's in jail now, and we're divorced. I got a massive settlement from him." She slid her fingers over the surfaces of her round breasts admiringly.

David risked a glance over at Melody while Chelsea was looking at her boobs, and Melody gave him a happy smile. She was pleased to see he wasn't as enthralled as she first thought.

"I met Julian two years ago at a Christmas party. He was all over me on the dance floor. Very aggressive in a brutish kind of way. At first, that was fun, but dealing with him now? His ego bruises easily as he's so insecure. He just uses me as a trophy he shows off at company gatherings."

"Why did you marry him? We all told you he was clingy!" Melody asserted.

Chelsea winced. "I know! I-I was infatuated with him. I mean, he has a big fucking cock!" She shook her head in wonder. "He's gotta be twelve inches and so fat I can barely get him inside me!"

It was Melody's turn to wince. "Sorry, but that doesn't sound appealing at all."

"I... should check on dinner," David said and quickly made his escape.

Chelsea watched him get up and saw she'd gotten him a little excited. It looked promising.

"Really, Chelsea! Can't we eat dinner before you try to get him out of his pants?" Melody complained.

The blonde had the good grace to look apologetic. "Sorry, I got a little excited."

"Speaking of your brutish and insecure husband, how did you explain this evening? I don't want any trouble from him. Especially for David."

Chelsea shook her head. "Not to worry. When I got back from the grocery store this morning, Julian was packing for a last-minute business trip his boss, Khaled, was sending him on. I drove Julian to the airport this afternoon and saw him through the gate for his flight to Libya. Julian asked me to come along, but that's far too dangerous a place for me to visit, especially with these," she said as she lifted her heavy breasts in her hands. She suddenly got a wicked grin on her face. "I didn't tell you, during the award ceremony last night, Julian brought me up on stage while he collected an award. He grabbed my tits in front of the whole room. It was so humiliating! To get back at him, when he went up on stage with his group for the highest selling team award, I fucked his boss in the cloakroom." She burst into naughty giggles. "I made sure a bunch of Julian's coworkers spotted us, too! I'm so dumping his ass when he gets back." She sighed wearily as there went marriage number three. "Khaled was a terrible fuck. I didn't get to come... but I guess that wasn't the point. The man wasn't really my type, at all. He's barely taller than me, and he has a tiny penis. Afterward, he wouldn't shut up about how beautiful I... was... what?"

Melody was watching her clueless friend with a worried expression. "You have sex with Julian's boss, who may be obsessed with you. There were witnesses to you doing it. The very next day, this man, out of the blue, sends your husband on a last-minute trip to a dangerous country." She stopped and looked into her friend's blinking blue eyes. "You don't see anything suspicious there?"

Chelsea snorted nervously. "What, like little Khaled sent big Julian to Libya to get rid..." Her eyes suddenly widened as her voice squeaked to a halt. "Oh my god! I have to go to—"

"The police. Maybe the trip is legit, but if not, you need to get out in front of this before you look like part of the conspiracy." Melody asserted firmly with a frown.

"Oh shit! Shit! SHIT!" Chelsea exclaimed and jumped to her feet.

Melody watched her friend sprint away on four-inch heels, up the walkway between the house and the fence. She heard the gate slam shut, and shortly after, the screech of car tires accelerating away.

She leaned back in her chair and thought about the mess Chelsea may have gotten herself into now.

David stepped out the patio door with a large serving tureen in his hands. He carried it to the table as he looked around. "Where's Chelsea?"

"She apologized, but said she recalled something she had to do at home," Melody explained. David didn't need to know what a mess Chelsea made of her latest marriage.

David set the tureen down and paused as he looked to Melody. "So, she won't be back tonight?" he said carefully.

"No, she won't," Melody agreed as she watched his expression.

David nodded to himself with a pleased little smile as he picked up Melody's plate and ladled some Coq au Vin onto it.

"Oh, my god, that smells so good!" Melody said happily.

He put some on his plate and offered the basket of bread to Melody. She took a piece, as well.

They bit into the tender chicken and sighed happily.

"David, this is so good!" she exclaimed.

He smiled as he enjoyed a mouthful. The baby carrots were tender, David avoided eating the pearl onions, but the chicken melted in his mouth. He soaked up the sauce with the bread, which was crusty on the outside and tender on the inside. He smiled over at Melody. "It looks like we'll have plenty of leftovers for lunch tomorrow with Auden."

They ate in comfortable silence, both enjoying the delicious meal in a beautiful setting. Melody felt almost overwhelmed by how much effort David had made for her. Finally, she had to open up to him.

"I'm sorry I invited Chelsea to dinner tonight when you wanted it to be just for us," Melody admitted softly.

David's eyes widened in worry that she'd damaged a friendship. "You didn't send her away for me—"

"No! She recalled a sticky situation regarding her husband that she had to go resolve right away. It had nothing to do with you," she assured him.

He nodded slowly. "Okay."

"You were right. I did see you were becoming emotionally attached, and that frightened me. Not because I didn't feel the same way, but because I do, and I knew you deserved to be with someone younger." She held up her hand to stop his protest. "This was before I saw you and Auden together, and before she kissed me."

David looked at her curiously with a slight smile on his lips. "How do you feel about that?"

"Auden kissing me?" Melody asked, and he nodded. She paused to think about it. "I-I didn't experiment like that in college, though a few of my friends did. I didn't feel that way about them. I'm not offended or squeamish about it. I do think Auden is sexy, but she's also had a terrible upbringing. Her parents were intentionally cruel. Each of them used her to punish the other, and they poisoned her relationships with her siblings. My nurturing instincts kick in when I think about it. I think she needs that."

1...1415161718...21