Melody for a Long Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David reached over to hold her hand. "You're not thinking in those terms with me, are you?"

Melody snorted and covered her mouth with her napkin. She grinned at David's amused expression. "No. I think it's pretty clear that I think you're all man. God, you make me tingle from head to toes. I don't believe I deserve you—" She squeezed his hand to stop his protest. "It's just how I feel."

"I'll just have to work on making you believe it. Starting tonight," he said with his eyes full of heat.

Melody smiled excitedly as tingles rushed through her body.

David released her hand. "Would you like any more, or should we proceed directly to dessert?"

Melody burst into nervous and excited giggles.

He nodded and poured her a little more wine to occupy her while he cleared the table. That took several trips, and on the last one, Melody watched the doorway, because he was inside longer, this time.

On his last visit, he returned to put out the candle and torches, picked Melody up and carried her inside and directly upstairs to the master bedroom. Her eyes widened to see the candles he'd lit around the room. Tears sprung to her eyes as her emotions threatened to overwhelm her. He gently set her on her feet and took her face between his hands and kissed her tenderly. She clung to his large body and his kiss deepened.

He undid the zipper on her dress and slipped her dress down her body. He smiled, seeing her breasts squeezed up and forward in her push up bra. He dipped his head to trail kisses across their tops, and Melody gasped, clinging to his head. He released the catch and massaged her skin under the strap as she cooed and sighed. She chuckled to herself as she guessed he knew what a torment bra straps were from those years of massaging his mother at the end of her workday. He still had no idea of how turned on he likely left his mother after each session.

David's mouth was on her nipples, and she gasped and pulled him tighter. She pulled at the hem of his golf shirt and tugged it up his torso. When he took over to pull it up over his head, she swooped in to lick and kiss his nipples. She gave him a playful little nip, and he yelped quietly. She undid his pants and slid her hands down from his hips to his ankles tugging pants and underwear down as she carefully lowered herself to her knees. Her ankle only gave her the smallest signs of weakness now.

She faced David's cock, which was well on its way to maximum firmness. She thought of Chelsea's description of Julian's cock and once more wondered at the appeal of such a beast. For her, there would be so much pain and discomfort associated with that, it didn't appeal at all.

She took a grip on David's cock and marveled at its strength and firmness. She pressed her lips to it and kissed her way down its length to the tip, thrilled by the moans David was making.

Melody took him into her mouth and slowly worked him deeper inside as her tongue stroked and swirled around his hot skin. She only managed to get half of his length inside before he reached the back of her throat, and her gag reflex said no more.

Her hands pumped his shaft as her head bobbed up and down. She was becoming drunk on the feel of his hard shaft, sliding over her tongue to press against the back of her throat. His gasps and jolts thrilled her. He was so hard! She could feel the tickle of her wetness between her thighs.

When David suddenly pulled free of her mouth, she glanced up at him in surprise. His eyes were filled with need, and he lifted her onto the bed and pulled her panties down roughly. Another thrill shot through her as his passion was taking over. He knee-walked onto the mattress before her and tore open a condom package. She wondered where that had come from and saw the open box on the end table next to her. When she looked back, he was finished rolling it on. With barely a moment's pause, his mouth was between her legs, and she cried out, her hands grabbing his hair. He was so intense; she was being tugged along in his passion like a leaf in the wind. When he moved up her body and teased her nipples, she felt like she might scream with her own need. She wanted him inside her, now!

His mouth took hers again and she felt him pressing against her insistently. She reached down between them, assisted his aim and he was inside.

Gloriously inside. Melody moaned slowly and felt her entire body pause to consider this unfamiliar but absolutely exquisite sensation. David was slowly filling her as if he was the missing piece to her body she'd been searching for her whole adult life. The promise her husband made at the altar so long ago had proven to be empty and cold. She'd lost hope of ever finding happiness and fulfillment, but David was showing her it wasn't too late for her.

She was also aware that she'd been right. His cock was built for a woman's pleasure. It reached deep enough inside her to almost reach her cervix. It was also thick enough to stretch her open just enough, so she felt that fullness all the way inside. The idea of Julian's monster punching her delicate inner organs and stretching her to the point of pain had no appeal. This... this was perfect!

"Oh my god, Melody! This... this is so... perfect," David sighed, unknowingly confirming Melody's opinion as his frantic need gave way to waves of bliss. His body trembled with it. It was better than anything he'd ever experienced in his life! Her body was accepting him. Her mind had accepted him, too, hairless body and all, but until he felt this, felt her intimate embrace without reservation, he hadn't truly understood how two people could feel like one. He watched her face and saw no signs of pain or even discomfort. He gently kissed her cheeks and caressed her lips with his. Her breath seemed to catch as David's body came to rest on hers as she took everything he had.

"David... David... oh my, David..." she sighed as she felt complete for the first time.

Hearing her words and the implied plea in them, he smiled with tears coming to his eyes. He gently kissed her soft lips, feeling them kissing him in return. Finally, he couldn't contain it any longer. "You're mine, and I'm yours."

"Yes! Oh, David, yes!" she cried with joy, and he began to move. Melody's pleasure surged, causing her to gasp, and she clung tightly to him, pulling him back inside.

David shifted his balance once they were completely joined again and ground his pelvis against her clit.

"FUCK! OH! FUCK!" Melody cried as lightning exploded across her nerves, making her twitch.

Watching her expression in surprise, David deduced that he'd done something Melody really liked, so he pulled himself out to the head of his cock then drove it deep with grind at the bottom of the stroke. Once more, he was rewarded with a spasm from Melody and her shout of bliss.

His own pleasure was so intense! This was so much better than touching himself, especially when combined with the intimacy he was sharing with this gorgeous woman. The expressions crossing her lovely features were sending his heart soaring. His mind went back to his first exclamation.

This was perfect!

He began a rhythm of long strokes, and once that felt comfortable, he sped up his thrusts, unaware than Melody was already cresting.

Melody's mouth dropped open, but she was unable to make a sound as her orgasm dominated her senses. She couldn't recall it ever being this intense before, rolling through her nerves like a series of tsunamis, and all she could do was cling to David's muscular body as he delivered another wave of ecstasy.

He felt his release racing up at him, and he looked down at Melody's face. He was worried he might be premature for her and hadn't picked up what her internal spasming meant. "Melody, I-I'm gonna come. I can't hold back! It's too good!"

"...yes! Now!" she managed to gasp out before she fell back into her saturation of bliss. She wasn't sure how much more she could take and remain conscious.

With his lover's consent, David sped up again and drove himself over the top.

"Coming!" he ground out between clenched teeth as his release exploded through his mind.

As he panted for breath, his senses returned, and he felt a slight trembling around his softening cock. He gently pulled himself free and heard Melody suck in a quiet breath. He looked to her face and saw her eyes were closed. Her deep breathing was making her breasts move in a mesmerizing way, and he felt a slight tingling in his cock again, so he looked away, as it was too soon.

He was bracing himself over her body to keep from crushing her, and his muscles were beginning to tremble with the effort, so he moved to the side, carefully moving her arm, and relaxed on the mattress on his side as he watched Melody enjoy her afterglow.

His emotions swelled up, and he wanted to profess his love, but he wasn't sure how cheesy that would sound directly after sex. He was so raw emotionally and such a complete novice at this. Melody deserved a lover who was calm and mature.

Lashes fluttered, and beautiful brown eyes opened and blinked as she tried to focus. When she turned her face to look into his eyes, his emotions surged once more, seeing the warmth and desire in those deep brown wells.

"I love you, Melody!" he blurted, then cursed himself for sounding like a lovesick kid.

Surprise flashed on her face, then tears of happiness burst forth as she pulled his mouth to hers for tender kisses.

They lost themselves in their mutual joy.

"I love you, too, David," she whispered to him as she pressed her forehead to his. "I wanted to tell you, but I didn't want to appear needy old lady."

He snorted softly. "And I didn't want to sound like a silly infatuated teen."

She flashed a brilliant white smile at him. "We both have a way to go in fixing our poor self-image, don't we?"

David gave her another slow kiss. When he pulled back, he held her eyes. "Make the journey with me?"

Melody burst into giggles at his sweet words and earnest expression.

"Yes!"

Chapter 9

Melody hummed to herself as she moved carefully around the kitchen, preparing breakfast for David and herself. He said she should be fine to walk as long as she took breaks from time to time. David had examined her ankle and given her the green light for limited use. She'd taken a shower on her own as he caught a few more minutes of rest after their morning fun.

Her face warmed up as she remembered how she had awakened David this morning with her mouth swallowing his morning wood. She could not get enough of the feeling of his powerful cock filling her mouth. He'd insisted on her moving her body over him so they could pleasure each other simultaneously. A thrill shot down her spine as she recalled her first sixty-nine. He'd made it a competition to see who could get the other off quicker, and he'd almost won when he slid a slippery finger in her ass as his tongue worked its magic on her clit. She retaliated in kind, and they tied most gloriously.

Returning from her happy place, she went back to the task at hand. David would be finished with his shower soon and would be bringing the used bedsheets down to be washed. He'd made the bed with the regular cotton sheets and teased her that he was forever spoiled due to the silky sheets they'd used. He'd pulled the sheets from the bed in the guest room, also, since Melody wasn't sure if she could sleep in the same bed as her husband again.

He'd be home this evening, and she didn't want to fight with him before she went to the lawyer's office tomorrow to file for divorce.

She heard David stepping into the kitchen, and she turned to see him with the sheets from both beds in his big arms and a grin on his face.

"Hey, sexy lady! Any special instructions on washing these amazing sheets? Can they even be washed with these peasant sheets?" he asked.

She gave him a roll of the eyes and a grin. Then she let her eyes linger on his muscular legs and his shorts, before looking him in the eye. "All can go in one load. Just add a little fabric softener."

"No problem." His phone warbled, and he pulled it from his pocket to look at the screen. His face burst into a happy grin. "A text from Auden!" He clicked on it to open it, and his jaw dropped open. She'd sent him a selfie of her lounging back against her pillow. The top sheet was covering her breasts, but their shape and size were clearly evident. David moaned with desire.

Melody grinned and raised an eyebrow in question, so he walked over to show her the screen. Her eyes widened as did her grin. "I forgot you can use cell phones for sending sexy pictures! I have to get one too!"

"OH YES PLEASE!" David exclaimed, causing Melody to burst into giggles.

She gave him a little push. "Fabric softener."

He left with a wide grin on his face and headed to the laundry room in the basement. Melody saw he was only wearing the shorts. Mmmm!

She moved back to the counter and cracked the eggs into a bowl. She began beating them with a fork when the doorbell rang. She walked to the front door and looked through the peephole. Her eyebrows went up in surprise. She pulled the door open, and Auden was standing on the front step biting her lip nervously. She was wearing one of her oversize tops and a pretty skirt but definitely wasn't strapping her breasts down as she was presenting her girls front and center. She must have been wearing the new bra.

"Auden, this is a pleasant surprise. We weren't expecting you until lunchtime. Please, come in!" Melody said, gesturing for the young woman to enter. "David is doing some laundry for me."

"I'm so sorry. I didn't want to intrude, but things got really heated at home, and my parents threw me out of the house. They told me not to come back until tonight and to be ready to be more agreeable," Auden whimpered.

Melody gave her a hug, then guided her to the living room.

David walked into the living room with confusion and delight, battling on his face. "Auden! Didn't you just send me a selfie of you waking up? How did you get here so quickly?

She gave him a silly little smile. "I took it this morning, but I sent it while I walked up the drive."

"Ah!" he exclaimed with a self-conscious grin. He saw she was staring at his body.

"You have no body hair!" she exclaimed, and he tried not to wince, but she noticed. "That's not a bad thing!" She moved closer and touched his broad chest with her fingers. She pressed the tips against his skin to feel the underlying muscles. "Ooo, your skin feels so soft, but your muscles are so hard!"

Her fingertips slipped down over the cage of his stomach to the elasticized waistband of his shorts. Before he could say anything, she moved her fingers under the elastic and pulled it towards her. "Ooo, no hair down there either. But something else is growing from your body!"

David gently pulled her hands from his waistband and looked her in the eye. "What's going on? You looked worried." She still looked distracted, so he took her face between his hands and lifted her face until she was staring him in the eye. "What's going on?"

"Can we sit?" she asked.

David released her face, and she moved to the couch. She sat at one end, with Melody before her, then David.

"You know I have a flower shop." They nodded. "It's actually a chain, and I own all of it because I inherited it from my uncle. I have stores in six American cities and shops in London, Paris and Rome, as well. My uncle was a brilliant businessman. He taught me from an early age, and I know the operations side of the business very well. We're a profitable chain," Auden explained. "My granny is making another attempt to take over the business, and it's getting rather tense at home. My parents confronted me this morning and threw me out of the house. I have to move out of my parent's house, but I need to graduate first. They know they're making problems for me."

David and Melody stared at Auden in shock. Melody recovered first. "I have room if you'd like to stay here for the short term." It felt like a hasty decision, but it also felt right. With David's girlfriend living next door, he had a built-in excuse for visiting. This would throw Jackie off the scent.

She didn't care if her husband didn't like it. She was going to file for divorce, and at some point, she was going to have to move out. She'd worry about it then.

Auden's face lit up. "That would be brilliant! I'd love that so much!"

Melody's bright grin told David she felt the same way.

David was still stuck on one thing. "Your grandmother is trying to take your business away from you? Again?"

Auden's expression slipped back to her timid state. "Yes, she'd failed to contest my uncle's will when she claimed her son wasn't in his right mind when he wrote a will leaving the business to me. He was the only one in the family who treated me like a person. He didn't know I was binding my chest, but he saw how the others treated me. He took me under his wing and taught me... everything." She stopped talking and looked down, hiding her face behind her hair. "I'm afraid to tell you the rest as you may reject me like my family."

Melody saw a tear fall from the gap in her hair to land on her clasped hands. She immediately leaned forward and pulled Auden into her arms. "We wouldn't do that to you, I promise!" she said softly.

David cupped her cheek in his hand. "Not gonna happen," he said gruffly.

She leaned back, and lovely blue eyes looked to them and nodded shakily. She took some deep breaths as they waited.

"My uncle was desperately lonely. I was, too. When he was in town for my eighteenth, he took me to dinner, and we got a little tipsy. Back at his apartment, we had sex. It was not good, and he was immediately remorseful, which doesn't make a girl feel any better about herself, does it?" Auden was quiet for a moment as she watched them for signs of rejection, but neither looked away, so she continued. "It was weeks later that I discovered I was pregnant and I didn't know what to do. I finally confessed to my father, and he took me to have an abortion in secret. The doctor botched it, and I ended up in the hospital for almost a year. During that time, my mother came to tell me that my uncle had died in a car accident on the freeway. She knew what he'd done as my father rubbed it in her face. Soon everyone in the family knew. Shortly after her visit, my uncle's lawyer came to see me in the hospital and informed me that I was the sole beneficiary in his will. The business was mine. He told me my granny was going to attempt to contest the will. My uncle had written it when I was sixteen and showing signs of being able to manage the business. He'd taken all the required steps to make the will iron-clad. It had nothing to do with what we did on my eighteenth, but granny couldn't get past that. She hates me. She thinks I seduced her son to steal the business."

Melody took Auden in her arms again and gently rocked the young woman. "We aren't going to judge you. That's just mean spirited." She looked at David. "We should move Auden out of that house immediately!"

David's stomach grumbled. "Can we have breakfast first?"

Auden grinned, and Melody snorted. "Yes, of course. We need to fuel those big muscles of yours."

This made both ladies smile hungrily at him.

"I-I'm gonna go get dressed. I'll be right back." David left the room to go upstairs as Melody guided Auden into the kitchen and sat her at the table.

"Have you had breakfast?" she asked Auden, who shook her head. "Scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast?"

Receiving a happy nod, Melody added more eggs to the bowl and prepared their meal.

David joined them, and they were soon eating their meal together in her kitchen. Melody smiled as this felt good! She wanted this permanently. She knew that was a pipe dream, but she was going to allow herself to enjoy it.

1...1516171819...21