Melody for a Long Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once breakfast was over, David and Auden cleaned the kitchen, and the three discussed moving Auden from her house.

"How much stuff do you need to move. I can load a fair amount of stuff in my truck. If you have a lot, we can make multiple trips."

"Not much. just my clothes, my books... one room minus the furniture," Auden suggested.

He nodded and leaned forward to kiss her. "I could get used to this," he said with a grin as Auden grinned cutely. "I'm gonna run next door and get a tarp and some rope for the truck. I'll be right back."

They drove to Auden's, working out a game plan on the way. As Melody shouldn't put too much weight on her ankle, she would stay by the truck to prevent interference. David went right up the drive and parked close to the front door when they arrived.

Auden took David inside and down to the basement first. In a storeroom at the back of the house, she grabbed two large suitcases and pointed to a large steamer trunk that David discovered was empty.

"These pieces of luggage are mine. I used them when we moved from London," Auden explained.

They carried the empty luggage up to the second floor, and David got his first look at his girlfriend's bedroom. He smiled at all the girly touches. Auden blushed and got him to put the trunk down next to the bureau. She proceeded to dump the contents of each drawer into the trunk. Auden then cherry-picked her clothes from the vast closet, leaving behind anything too baggy to be flattering. She left quite a lot behind.

She had room left in her suitcase, so her collection of shoes went in next, followed by dozens of paperbacks. "I haven't read these yet," she indicated.

She looked around her room and decided there was nothing she wanted to bring along for her new life. Everything reminded her of the joyless childhood and her less-than-loving family. What lay ahead of her was so much more promising. She grabbed a small backpack from her closet and went into the bathroom to collect all of her toiletries and cosmetics.

As she left the bathroom, she spotted the end tables next to the bed and dumped the contents of the drawers in the backpack as well. Not everything fit, and several items dropped onto the floor. David got a good look before Auden was able to grab them and stuff them into the bag's external pockets. He saw charging cables and adapters for her cell phone, a squeeze tube of personal lube, and a rather thick rubber dildo that she wedged into the main compartment of the bag.

Blushing at David, the backpack went onto her back as she grabbed the handles of the suitcases and wheeled them out to the top of the stairs.

David took one last look around and followed her to the stairs. He carried the trunk down, balanced on his shoulder. Then he went back to carry the suitcases down with Auden following. They put the stuff in the back of the truck as Melody looked on in surprise.

"That's all? I thought you would have multiple trips inside," she asked, and Auden shook her head.

"I need to buy a new wardrobe with flattering clothes, as David did," she added.

Smiling at Auden's gleeful expression, David realized he didn't need to use the tarp with only the trunk and two suitcases.

"I'll hang on to my keys until I'm sure I didn't forget anything," Auden said, and they climbed back into the truck.

Melody took Auden's hand in hers. "For now, we'll put you in the guest room across the hall from the master. My son's room is at the end of the hall and has an ensuite bathroom, but I'll need to pack and store the room's contents before it can be used."

"Doesn't he need the room?" Auden asked, and Melody just gave her a brief shake of her head.

They drove back to Melody's, where David carried the luggage inside and upstairs to the guest room. He was a sweaty mess by the time he came back downstairs.

He caught Melody standing in the living room, staring out the big picture window, looking a little lost.

"Hey, pretty lady. What say we put your body in a bikini and we go for a swim? I have it on good authority that it's impossible to be melancholy while wearing sexy swimwear," he teased gently.

She turned and pulled his face down to hers, and he happily kissed her lips until she sighed with contentment and pulled back.

"Relaxing by the pool sounds lovely," she agreed.

He immediately picked her up in his arms and carried her upstairs to her bedroom.

Auden was in the guest room and moved to Melody's doorway. David set Melody down on the edge of the bed and turned to face Auden.

"Ready to do some suntanning and swimming?" he asked.

Auden grabbed the hem of her blouse and lifted it up and over her head. She watched David's awestruck gaze, and he admired her large breasts cupped ever so lovingly by the colorful bikini top.

She pushed her skirt down, and David made a small sound, which could have been a whimper.

"Oh, my god, Auden. You look so damn good in that!" David moaned.

When she turned, and he saw the g-string slipping down between her perfect ass cheeks, he couldn't contain his exclamation. "Fuck! That's so sexy!"

She looked over her shoulder at him with a huge smile on her face.

"David, you have to wear your tight, blue swimsuit again," Melody insisted.

"But I'm going to be constantly erect with you two looking so damn sexy!" he complained.

Melody held up her hand to block his words. "We wear sexy bikinis; you wear tight swimwear."

He sighed. "Fine. I have to go home to get it. Can you make it down the stairs?" She nodded as he watched her. "Okay. I'll meet you by the pool." He received nods. "Towels and lotion." Another set of nods.

David walked to the door, and Auden stood there, grinning cheekily at him. He stopped and admired her impressive figure. "I'm not going to be able to resist your charms for much longer," he growled sexily.

She bit her lip and pressed her chest against his. "Good," she whispered.

He trembled and rushed down the stairs.

Auden looked to Melody with a big grin on her face. "I meant to ask you how it went last night with your friend."

Melody collected her bikini from the drawer as she shook her head. "Something came up, and she left before dinner was served.

Auden gave her a look of surprise. "So, it was just the two of you?"

Melody sighed with a content smile. "Yes, and the night was perfect. The meal was delicious, you'll get to try it at lunch, the setting was gorgeous, and the company was so delightful."

"How was dessert?" Auden asked with a cheeky smile.

"He was incredible!" Melody sighed. "For me. I don't want to oversell the experience as your perceptions will be different than mine." She noticed that Auden was making no move to give her privacy, so she decided to push the envelope herself by just stripping her clothes off before the young woman.

Auden shook her head as she continued to admire Melody's body.

There was definitely a fire burning between Melody's loins by the time she got her bikini on. She approached Auden in the doorway. She saw the woman's insecurity was returning and recalled her comment about liking to be taught. Melody got a wicked little smile on her lips, and she walked right up to Auden, who wasn't looking quite so cheeky. Melody reached up, placed her palm against Auden's cheek, and the younger woman's eyelids fluttered. She reached up into the hair on the back of the brunette's head and took a firm grip. Auden's eyes widened, and she moaned softly. Melody pulled her face closer and tasted her lips with a few tender kisses as her other hand slid over the soft skin of Auden's lower back, pulling their bodies together. Auden was trembling, kissing her so tenderly, making sweet needful sounds, and Melody realized... she loved this. It was so different from when she was with David. Auden was so... submissive, it brought out Melody's need to dominate, a trait she hadn't been aware she had.

Melody felt the top of Auden's g-string and slipped a finger under it. She gave it a gentle tug, and Auden moaned sweetly into her kiss. Gently capturing Auden's succulent lower lip in her teeth, Melody tugged it again, and the younger woman's response was far more profound.

"FFFaaaahhhh!" Auden cried as she leaned into Melody's embrace, her body rocking through tremors that sucked the strength from her legs. She slowly dropped to her knees and clung to Melody's waist, panting across the woman's stomach.

The tickle of breath sent sparks through Melody's pussy, and her need for release soared. She slid her fingers through Auden's hair and insistently guided her face closer to her wet lips. She used one hand to pull her bikini bottom to the side, exposing her pussy to the younger woman. Auden looked up at Melody in worship and pressed her tongue against her pussy. She was willing but not experienced.

"Lick, stroke, and suck, Auden. Make me come." The younger woman immediately tried to follow her instructions, but she was teasing more than satisfying.

Melody looked up to see David standing in the doorway, a look of awe on his face. Her need flared.

"David! Come show Auden how to suck my pussy," she exclaimed. She pulled Auden's face from between her legs and walked back to sit on the edge of the bed. Auden looked back and saw David walking into the room. He reached down to touch Auden's head, pulling her towards the bed, making her move on hands and knees until she was once more pressed against Melody's inner thigh. David knelt down next to her and smiled up at Melody.

"Make me come," she sighed, and he nodded. He rested his cheek against Melody's other thigh and looked at Auden's intent gaze. He began to firmly stroke her wet lips, sucking on them, plunging his tongue deep inside her. Melody cried out and thrashed on the bed, but David held her in place.

He moved back and pulled Auden's face to take her turn, pleasing Melody's pussy. He watched intently and offered advice, sometimes guiding Auden's head directly. Soon Melody was moaning almost as loud as she did for David.

He pulled Auden back then kissed her deeply, tasting Melody's juices on her tongue. Then he began his next lesson, concentrating on the top of Melody's pussy lips and the clit while stroking a finger in and out of her opening. He managed to bring Melody to the brink twice, only to back off each time. He looked into Auden's wide, desperate eyes and directed her in. Within a minute, Auden was holding on for dear life as she sucked and licked Melody into a colossal orgasm, pumping two fingers into the woman, who clung to Auden's head, pulling the younger woman's face tight against her pussy.

When Melody collapsed onto the bed, David pulled Auden from between her legs and kissed her again. Auden moaned into David's mouth as she was very excited once more.

David stood, and she stared at the thick ridge running up his tight swimsuit. He began to tug the fabric down until she took over, and it was suddenly around his knees. Auden stared at the heavy cock bobbing before her. She wrapped her fingers around it and sighed at its heat and firmness. Her tongue slipped out to stroke its surface, and they both moaned.

Auden looked up at David and pressed her lips to the thick head of his cock. She loved how he twitched and jumped with the intense sensations. She opened her mouth and took him inside, running her tongue all over the head. She took him deeper until he hissed.

"Teeth! Auden, careful with your teeth!" he exclaimed.

A shock went through her at David's sharp words. She desperately wanted him and was terrified he'd reject her. She looked up at him apologetically, and did her best to wrap her lips over her teeth. She tried to get all of him, clinging to his ass and pulling.

When David felt his cock hit the back of Auden's throat, he gasped. When it continued down into her throat until her chin pressed tight against his balls, he was in seventh heaven. Auden wasn't gagging or making choking noises... but she also wasn't breathing, so he forced her head back until she gasped in a deep breath of air. She was incredible, but she had things to learn from Melody about how to give oral. He looked down at Auden's face between his hands, and she was desperately trying to take him back into her mouth. The look in her eye was almost frantic.

Instead, David bent down and lifted her in his arms and kissed her deeply. She moaned deeply and sucked on his tongue. He gently set her down on the bed next to Melody and moved his kisses to her neck, then her shoulder, and moved to her incredible breasts. He filled his hands with her soft tits and massaged them. He planted kisses all over them but avoided the nipples until she was going out of her mind. He sucked, licked and gently chewed them (again, very gently). She was crying out and clinging to his head, pulling his face into her full breasts.

When he finally came up for air, he moved directly to her pussy and tasted her deeply. Her back arched as she screamed, once more pinning his face against her body. He thrashed her with his tongue until his cock felt it might explode with tension if he didn't use the damn thing. He pushed back and stood next to the bed breathing in gasps as he watched the two beauties lying back watching him, the younger one panting like he was.

"Condom..." he muttered, turning to the box on the end table.

"No!" Auden gasped, and he stopped to look back at her.

"You don't want to have sex?" he asked.

"No! I mean yes, I want sex, but n-no condom," Auden stammered out, and David frowned, preparing to protest. "I can't have babies!" Auden squeaked out then put her hands over her face as she began to cry.

David shared a shocked look with Melody, who pushed herself up on one elbow next to the younger woman. David stretched out on the bed on his side, facing Auden opposite Melody.

"Why are you crying, Auden?" he asked gently.

Melody looked at him sadly. "She's frightened of being rejected." She stroked Auden's head, and the weeping woman rolled towards her to cling to her. Melody kissed her forehead and ran her fingers through her lover's hair until she felt her calming.

David was feeling his emotions surge as he watched the pain Auden was experiencing. "I would never reject you because of something you had no control over. I hope one day you'll be able to trust me enough to know that."

Auden slowly released Melody and looked up at the woman. She got a kiss from her and squeaked happily. Then she rolled onto her back to face David. She timidly looked at him. "I can't have babies. I can't give you a family." Her bottom lip was trembling, and David dipped his face down to capture it between lips. She squeaked again then moaned softly as his kiss deepened. When he pulled back, her eyes were searching his.

"I'm pleased you were honest with me and shared this fact about yourself, but I think we can agree that our relationship is in its own infant stage. Much too early to begin talking about starting a family." He held up a hand to stop her protest. "Besides, there are other ways to have a family."

"Surrogate mothers!" Melody blurted as the idea surged into her mind. She wanted to have a baby!

David watched Melody experiencing a wide-eyed epiphany and smiled at her sudden enthusiasm. "Yes, that's one option. Adoption is another." He held Auden's eyes. "The point is, there are options. This isn't a deal-breaker. Broken trust can be, but you're proving to be very open about all your secrets. This is very good!"

"Kiss me, please," Auden begged breathily as she looked up at him with eyes full of need.

He smiled and took her mouth with his. When his hand slid under the front of her panties, she cried out and arched her back. He rubbed his fingers over her pussy in a circular pattern, and within minutes he had her screaming her release.

Melody was breathing hard with her own excitement. This threesome was probably the most exciting thing she'd ever done in her life. She slid off the bed and climbed over David's legs, forcing him onto his back. Then she took him in her mouth and pumped him hard and fast, one hand following her mouth up and down his cock as the other slipped down to rub her pussy aggressively. She loved his lack of pubic hair. Her body took her through a series of small releases.

"Fuck! Melody!" David gasped as she was being so demanding, and his orgasm was racing up at him.

She went faster, loving the feeling of his muscles trembling. He made choking sounds, and she felt it. He was swelling larger in her mouth, so she sucked on the head as she worked his shaft with both hands.

"FFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!" David growled as his ass left the mattress, lifting Melody, too. His cum splashed out into Melody's mouth in surges, again and again, until his muscles lost tone, and he dropped to the bed.

Melody used her hands to squeeze out the last drops. She pulled her mouth from him and kissed the head, making him jolt. She looked into his dazed eyes with a sexy smile and opened her mouth to show him his seed. She closed her mouth and looked over at Auden, who was watching her with a dazed expression as she caught her breath. Melody crawled over the younger woman's body until she was looking down into Auden's eyes. She dipped down to kiss Auden and shared David's essence with her.

Auden squeaked in surprise, then her tongue was in Melody's mouth, darting in to hunt for more. Melody rubbed sticky lips over Auden's.

"Oh, fuck!" David breathed softy, and the two women looked in his direction. "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen!" he sighed.

Melody smiled at her lovers as a wave of lethargy swept over her. "I'd really like to lie down on that lounge chair now."

David grinned and saw Auden nodding in agreement.

After a brief visit to the bathroom to refresh faces and straighten swimsuits, they made their way outside with their towels and sunscreen. David's towel was already in place.

Melody looked at him with a grin. "How long did you wait before coming to find us."

David grinned self-consciously. "Not more than five minutes... maybe less."

"I'm glad you did. That was so exciting!" Melody giggled.

Auden moved closer to Melody and gave her a timid look. "I'm sorry I wasn't very good."

Melody took the other woman's face between her hands and looked her in the eye. "Your enthusiasm made up for the skills you don't have yet. David and I will teach you. You did say like to be taught." Melody moved her hands to cup Auden's bikini encased breasts and ran her thumbs over the slight bumps of her nipples. Auden gasped and pressed against Melody's hands, which gave the generous tits a good squeeze.

"Are you going to start something out here?" David asked Melody with a raised eyebrow.

Melody released Auden's breasts and stepped back with a cheeky grin. "Sorry."

Auden bit her lip and looked to David with a little desperation.

"Sorry, Melody is a sexy little minx. We'll have some fun time after lunch, then maybe take a nap together. Let me put some lotion on your back," he said to calm her.

"Don't you start something out here," Melody teased him, and he nodded with a grin.

Auden was suddenly all smiles as she spread her towel out on her flattened lounge chair. She rested her body on the cushioned surface and sighed as David's hands began to massage in the lotion.

David noticed some tight areas on her back, which he gave extra attention to. He ensured her arms, right down to her hands, were covered, her sides including the areas of her breasts exposed by her lying on them, and enjoyed the feel of her soft skin on her back and ass.

Before he reached her ass, he checked on Auden and saw she was squirming a little, so he eased up on the massage portion and stuck with the applying of lotion and saw her settle down. He looked over at Melody and saw she was watching him with a little smile on her lips. He finished up and gave Auden's delicious looking ass a little spank. She squeaked.