Melody for a Long Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to do my front?" Auden asked with a cheeky smile as she turned over.

He chuckled. "I will after lunch."

She took the lotion bottle with a cute pout and began applying her own lotion as he moved to Melody's chair. He applied tanning lotion to her back and eased a few knots in her back muscles, as well. He didn't complete her massage, either, and received a pout from her as well.

When David sat on his lounge chair, he suddenly had two sets of hands rubbing lotion on his body. This left him with a raging boner in a swimsuit too small to contain it. When they finally finished, he was stretching out the front of his suit, drawing purrs from the two.

He put his sunglasses on and rested back, doing his best to will his erection away.

Hearing the quiet giggles of the two sexy minxes did nothing to calm it.

-=-

They'd enjoyed the leftover coq au vin for lunch and ate the meal at the table on Melody's patio under the pergola. They remained in their swimwear, since the view was as enjoyable as the food. The chicken and vegetables were even more tender on the second day, and Auden was suitably impressed.

They cleaned up, and Auden helped David move the patio table and chairs back to his parent's deck. He left the section of fencing off, since he wanted to discuss the idea of a gate with his dad first.

David finished the laundry, and he put the silky sheets back into the linen closet, reluctantly. Melody teased him about that. He put the regular sheets back on the bed in the guest bedroom. Auden's room.

He heard a sigh behind him, and he turned to see Auden leaning up against the door jamb with a hungry look in her eye.

"Where's—"

"She said she wanted to read a little in the living room and would see us later," Auden replied, and he heard the nervous wobble in her voice.

"Come here," he said calmly. She moved to him, and he drank in how lovely she looked in her new bikini. She smiled as she reached him and wrapped her arms over his shoulders. He was thrilled that she was almost his height because it made her easier to kiss. He leaned forward and brushed her lips with his. She sucked in a little breath and pulled herself against his hard muscles a little more firmly.

David loved the sensation of her soft tits being pressed against him and moaned happily. She smiled, then gasped when his strong hands moved down to her ass and squeezed. When he lifted her, her legs wrapped around him automatically. He carried her to the bed, knelt on it to knee-walk them to the center and gently set her down, stretching his body over hers. She clung to him, and their kiss deepened.

Auden was trembling when David pulled back to look into her eyes. "What's wrong?" he asked softly.

"This... it's everything I dreamed! I'm frightened it's all going to pop like a soap bubble and prove to be just another of my fantasies."

He smiled and kissed her sweetly. "It's flattering to be part of your fantasy, but let me assure you we are both here, right now, and it's all real." He gave her another kiss, then his expression became a look of awe. "It's all pretty new and amazing to me, too. If someone had told me at the beginning of this weekend, I'd be here doing this now, I wouldn't have believed them. As it is, I'm a little worried we may be rushing ahead too quickly. From what I've been told, I don't get naked until date three!"

Auden giggled happily. "I'm okay with us skipping ahead. I need the physical closeness. Sorry to be so needy," she said with a smile, but bit her lip self-consciously, showing her apology was real.

"I'm not unhappy with the current situation in the least. I just hope your interest in me doesn't cool as rapidly as it seemed to heat up," he said, equally self-conscious.

She gave him a little secret smile. "I noticed you a long time ago, as you got bigger from working out and playing sports, but you were always surrounded by your friends, and their club wasn't open to new members."

He frowned. "Yeah, I wish I'd figured out how immature and useless they were earlier. But I guess I was that way, too. I had to grow up a little just to get a clear view of them."

"I like the way you grew up," Auden said, wiggling under him. He moaned as that felt really good.

"Hey! Earlier, didn't I say I was going to do your front?" David said with a raised eyebrow.

She gave him a curious look as he pushed back to kneel beside her. He suddenly pushed down his tight swimsuit and tugged it free from his legs. Now he was kneeling next to her, completely naked.

"Ooo! I like this view!" Auden said as she watched his cock bob and swing between his thighs.

He reached under her back and unsnapped her bikini strap. He chuckled at her impressed smile and gently pulled the straps over her shoulders until he could pull the top away from her body. She was a little self-conscious about her breasts, but his look of hunger made her keep her arms from hiding them.

David suddenly straddled Auden's torso. She was looking up at him in surprise, and her face was turning a delightful shade of red. She bit her lip and squirmed a little before giving him a timid smile. He pressed his cock down until it was resting against her chest. Gravity was pulling her tits outwards, so he had room to rest his hot flesh against hers. Her eyelashes fluttered.

"Press your tits together around my cock," he said, and her eyes flew wide again. She immediately put her hands on the outsides and pushed them together, the heat of his cock seeming to scald her tender skin. With the lotion and a light sheen of sweat on her skin, David was able to gently stroke his cock between her soft orbs. "Oh my god, you feel good!" he sighed.

He looked down to see Auden's eyes were almost rolling back in her head. He slowed his pumping in concern, but in response, she looked up at him desperately, so he increased his pace again.

David saw her nipples were stiff, so he gently gripped them between thumb and forefinger.

"Ahhh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she gasped quietly and tried to arch her back to follow his light tugging. Then he switched to pulsing squeezes and felt her tremble under him. She was making the sweetest needful sounds.

He finally pulled his cock from her tits and moved down her body. He sucked her stiff nipples into his mouth, and she cried out, her fingers tangled in his hair.

His kisses moved down her belly, spent a little time teasing her belly button (who knew how sensitive one could be), then entered the paradise between her slim thighs. He slipped her bikini bottoms down, quickly.

Auden was very close by that point, so it came as no surprise that his first stroke across her clit sent her over the edge. He moved up to kiss her trembling stomach muscles and held her close.

"David, I need... I need you inside me. Please?"

David stretched out over Auden's body and brought his lips to hers. She kissed him hungrily, but sucked in a breath when the hot tip of his cock came into contact with the wet lips of her pussy. Her hips jumped. He reached down and stroked the head against her.

"Oh, god! Ooo!" Auden chirped as her body reacted to the pressure.

David eased forward, and the head forced its way inside.

Auden jolted, and her legs spread wider as she hooked her ankles behind his legs. David slid a little deeper then stopped.

"David! You feel so hot inside me!" she whispered in his ear, her breath panting.

He knew he had to take it slow and move in small increments as she was providing the lubrication, and he didn't want this experience to be as bad as her first.

Auden's heels were pulling at him, but he resisted and maintained his pace. He was slowly and steadily thrusting, withdrawing, and going deeper on each thrust until finally, she had all of him. He remembered Melody's response when he ground their bodies together at the bottom of the stroke and tried it with Auden.

"AAAAHH!!!" she cried, her body jolting from the intensity.

David watched her cautiously and realized she was far more sensitive than Melody, and he should definitely not do that again. "Sorry," he mumbled, and she nodded shakily as she panted in reaction.

He drew himself out and drove his cock back in, stopping with only the slightest bump at the bottom. Auden seemed to like that very much. She moaned loudly and pulled at his body, which felt incredible! He kissed her cheek, and she pressed her head against his.

"You're so beautiful, Auden!" he sighed, and she kissed him passionately. She pulled her face back, and David saw tear tracks on her cheeks.

"Why are you crying? Did I hurt you?" he asked.

She shook her head vigorously then flashed a quick smile at him with tears in her eyes.

"What is it?" he said gently.

"S-so ha-happy!" she managed before she pulled him down into a tight hug.

David felt a wave of relief rush through him when he heard Auden's joy.

He picked up his pace once more, and Auden moaned and pulled at him.

"Harder," she whispered.

David increased the pressure as his body slapped hers with on the down stroke, and she began to make squeak sounds, but she just pulled at him more frantically.

"Harder, please," she begged urgently.

David was beginning to lose control, and his hips sped up until he was driving into her like a machine. His body was slapping hers on each down stroke, filling the room with the sound of wet spanks and Auden's little mews of joy and possibly some pain. He took a grip on her hair, and Auden's eyes rolled back once more. Her mouth fell open, but no sound emerged.

He felt her inner muscles clamping down on his cock in pulses, so he guessed she was coming, hard. The squeezing triggered his orgasm, so he slammed deep one last time and felt his cum surging into Auden's hot body. He growled at this almost primal bliss and felt Auden suddenly twitch, and her grip on him tightened.

The intensity rocked him, and he became a little overwhelmed by his emotions. He gave Auden a sensual kiss, and she melted against him, mewling her joy.

They pulled back from the kiss and caught their breath. Their eyes met, and they smiled at each other.

"That was intense," David sighed.

"So good!" Auden agreed with a grin.

David had shrunk enough to pull himself free without too much sensitivity from Auden, so when he rolled onto his back next to her, she tucked herself against his body. Her eyes locked onto his spent cock and a warm tingle rushed through her. She licked her lips, and images flashed through her mind of what she wanted but was afraid to ask for.

"You enjoy being submissive?" he asked simply, recalling her reactions.

The question caught Auden by surprise as it was so close to her current thoughts. She quickly looked at David and bit her lip. It was frightening to open up her deepest secrets as the risk of being abused was so high. She wanted to trust him, so she nodded.

He watched her eyes and saw nervousness there, and he understood. He slipped his hand into her hair once more and took a grip. Slowly, he pushed her face down towards his cock. "Clean me with your mouth."

She moaned happily and sucked his softening cock into her mouth. She'd already tasted his cum, but now she was tasting herself on him. This was the flavor of their sex! It was so damn sexy she couldn't stop a moan from escaping. She wanted this, and he was so strong!

He guided her head over his cock and set up a steady stroke. Her tongue licked up all droplets of cum and sucked away her juices. She felt him thicken in her mouth, and she wanted to taste his cum again.

He pushed his cock deep into her throat, and she felt him stiffen further.

He surprised her by pulling her completely off and up to lie beside him again. She looked at him, her face flushed, and her expression confused.

"That's all for now. I'm a long way from my next orgasm. You did a great job of cleaning me. Thank you."

He kissed her, and she melted once more. Fuck, she loved his kisses!

She sighed and closed her eyes, feeling sleep pulling at her. Content and secure in David's arms, she relaxed and let her mind slip away.

David relaxed back and listened for Melody. The bedroom door was open, so he wondered if she'd heard them. All he could hear was the radio in the kitchen playing quietly. He could go look for her, but he needed to catch a few minutes of sleep, too. He looked down at the gorgeous brunette sleeping against him, and a sense of peace filled him.

-=-

Melody smiled as she heard the joyful sounds of sex become silent. Truthfully, she hadn't heard much from the couch in the living room with the kitchen radio playing, but what she had heard was enough to get her motor running. She would have joined them, but she knew Auden needed the private time with David, and he certainly deserved it. He'd made such a difference in Melody's life in only a few days.

She vowed to herself that after the divorce, she was going to make it work, somehow. She'd get an apartment in town, Auden could share it, and David would have somewhere to go to be with them. She'd figure it out.

There was still the issue of Jackie. Momma Bear Spencer was not going to approve of Melody having a relationship with her baby boy, but the Momma Bear was also using her baby boy to stimulate her marital relations with her husband. That situation was even more complicated.

Melody was intensely curious about the root cause of Jackie's tension at work. If it was as bad as David described, Jackie should have been looking for a new job. What circumstance was keeping her working for someone she hated? A circumstance that drove her under her son's powerful hands, then into her husband's bed. What couldn't she free herself from?

A rather dark idea passed through her thoughts. She needed more information to determine the truth. Melody would be patient, but she would know. She was going to be... part of this family.

She glanced towards the steps leading upstairs and heard no more sounds from above. It was good. Young lovers taking time together.

She settled back against the couch cushions and picked up her book. It was strange to think that just a few days ago, these steamy stories were her only source of excitement. Since then... she tingled as she recalled the fun she'd had this weekend.

She opened the book and began to read. Minutes later, she was sound asleep on the couch.

It was the doorbell that jolted Melody awake. She struggled for a moment to get her bearings and saw by the light outside the picture window, a few hours had passed. The sunlight was the warm orange of a sunset or close to it. She still had a few hours before her husband would be returning. She pushed herself to her feet and was grateful her ankle was mostly healed. It only gave her the slightest pain now.

She walked to the front door and looked out the peephole, but paused as she recognized the man waiting outside. She opened the door to look at him cautiously.

"Harry, what are you doing here? I thought you were in Scottsdale this weekend," she said nervously, glancing behind him, but only his car was in the driveway. David's truck was in his own driveway.

She looked back to Harry's face and saw he was gazing at her with a strange adoring expression on his florid face. He was a shorter man who might have been muscular in his earlier years, but now he was carrying a layer of fat over most of his body.

"I-I was. May I come in? I have something I need to speak with you about," he said.

She felt uneasy about it, but she stood aside and let him in. She gestured to the entrance to the living room then followed him in. She watched his wiping his palms against the sides of his pant legs. That wasn't a good sign.

"Yes?" she asked.

"I was in Scottsdale for the golfing weekend. It was going fairly well, then you called when we were out on the links. I heard how he spoke to you when you called that morning, and what he said after he hung up. Such mean things," Harry said with a hangdog expression.

Melody's resolve hardened as she heard the confession. That bastard would be sleeping in his son's room or on the couch tonight. She didn't mention to Harry that she'd listened to his braying laughter at the insults over the phone that morning.

"You know, I've always held the conviction that he didn't deserve you. You've always been so warm and loving, and he's such a bully." Harry said earnestly, and Melody's eyes snapped to his face.

"There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you!" Harry said firmly. "I could be so much more for you than he ever was."

Her radar was showing trouble on the horizon. "Harry, what happened?"

"C-can we sit?" he said, and she nodded as she moved to the couch. He immediately rushed to sit next to her, a little too close, so she shifted back a bit.

"Last night at dinner, the guys were trading stories about how their wives nag them. My wife left me five years ago, so I wasn't joining in," Harry explained as if this proved he was innocent of boorish behavior.

"As the two of us were sharing a room, we went to the bar for a drink after dinner when everyone else went to their rooms. We had an early tee time this morning, so we said we'd only have one, but he'd had four with dinner. He continued to say mean things about you, and I'd heard enough. When he said, he had a headache and was going back to the room for painkillers... I gave him some pills I was carrying." He looked cautiously at Melody, who looked back in confusion.

She didn't know where he was going with this. "You had painkillers on you?" she asked cautiously.

He shook his head, locking eyes with her. "No. I gave him two Viagra."

Melody burst into a surprised laugh. The thought of that cold fish with a boner was so ridiculous she couldn't help it. Harry's face relaxed, and a smile came to his face, too, as the adoring look returned.

"I did it for you!" he blurted.

"You gave him Viagra for me?" she asked in confusion.

Harry shook his head and moved a little closer to her on the couch. "No, not just that! There was a working girl on the street next to the hotel. I knew if I brought her to the room while he was drunk and horny, I could get some pictures of him with her in the act, and you could get free of him! Then... then we could be together!" he gushed.

He reached out and took her hand, and she looked down at it, frozen by surprise.

Harry rushed forward with his confession. "He went back to the room, and I hung out in the bar for another hour before going to speak to the hooker. I brought her up to our room and let her inside." Harry paused as his expression became worried once more. "About a minute later, she screamed and ran from the room. She was yelling at me in Spanish and just left. I went in... and he was dead."

Melody pulled her hand back as she stared in shock at Harry. "Dead?" she said in a quiet voice.

"Yes, but I didn't know that would happen. It's okay because it was an accident! Don't you see? I did it for you! He didn't deserve you! All he did was complain about you and call you terrible names in front of his friends. I'd never do that! I love you!" He surged forward to kiss her. His foot bumped her injured ankle, and she hissed in pain, then squealed in outrage as he pressed her down on the sofa cushions as he tried to kiss her.

That layer of fat made him heavier than she expected, and he did have some muscle underneath it, as well. Fear stabbed through her as she discovered she couldn't break free and he pressed his tongue against her lips.

Melody suddenly saw Harry yanked up into the air above her. David had him by the collar and belt and pulled him straight up.

"Auden, get the front door," he snapped, and the brunette dashed by down the hall towards the door. David's muscles bunched and strained as he carried the shorter man before him. Harry made squealing noises as his pants dug painfully into his crotch.