All Comments on 'Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 13'

by OrpheusRadius

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

Fantastic is all I can say. I waited a long time for this and could not put it down once I started. Can't imagine what humiliations Bruce has in store but know its going to be good. Well worth the wait and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
grrr

I hope she cuts off his dick and chokes him on it on live camera and tells her story of being forced into this on live national TV during the trial so all those incel jerkoffs who think they can use a woman without her explicit consent every time get at least a bit scared.

looney2looney2over 3 years ago

awesome as always, keep going with more humiliations for the helpless heroine

SukkyFoxxeSukkyFoxxeover 3 years ago
Fantastic

A lot of hard work has gone into this series, so thanks. Looking forward to part 14.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What is left

What's left to write now that he, her last thread of hope, has finally taken everything from her. She is now empty. Truly shown to be worthless, completely void of any value or values. Left with no options. No privacy. No trust. No hope. No purpose. No sense of self. No friends. No family. Knowing she will never feel love. That she can never have or hold a child, dear god especially a daughter. That she will never serve a purpose or cause or belief of her own making. That there is no off switch, no redo, no redemption. Her home is a gilded cage that offers no sanctuary. Her rent, to earn the privilege to exist in this cage, paid by constantly performing scripted scenes written by the highest bidders and presented globally for the amusement of all...except her. Forever lonely, but never alone as long as one hard cock remains in the room demanding her service. As the passing of time ages her body, muddles her mind, and all that she could have been fades silently away.

What is left?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it!!!

.

I love how you cleverly camouflage who the real pathetic subhuman animals in the story are. While you have everyone focusing on Melody, they have a blind spot to what kind of person would do such things to another human being, much less take pleasure from it. Despite all the humiliations she has been put through, Melody is the only one who is still worthy of the title "human". Brilliant!!!

I would love to have the story end with a mass suicide by everyone who has exploited Melody, after the truth of how pathetic their lives are dawns on them. That would be epic, and a worthy end to this masterpiece.

Seaslut206Seaslut206over 3 years ago

This is my favorite story of all time. Pushes all the limits and gets deeper and sicker than even I could ever imagine. And I've had twice the amount of dicks. Keep it/me

coming please? Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I like this story !

I would like to read more also i would love to read that her new friend get a pi to find the coworker that started this and do the same to him as he did to her and on both be with both women and men it's only fair if it happens the that coworker let him lose everything also !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
epic

This was trully a great set up. Nicely written. Now patient for the next one where I hope he breaks her more. I would really love some how to leave her feeling safe and have the place taken over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep writing about melody forever

As a writer I want to make sure you’re aware that you’ve got lightning in a bottle. Melody is a once in a lifetime character. Even my handful of complaints about the story don’t seem worth mentioning. If anyone is telling you to turn this into a book, then I’m telling you to turn it into TWENTY books. Melody is like a biblical character in her suffering. (She crawls through life like Leo decaprio in The Revenant) heck, if I was you I wouldn’t be able to resist introducing a church. And please remember you’ve set it up so the father has to re-enter the story. I don’t want to send you a list of ideas. I just want to tell you that this is the absolute best story of its kind which I’ve ever read. This is not pornography (or even erotica). It’s literature. Melody’s travels have been essential to the story’s success so far. Her resilience. Her extreme lows. (Extreme extreme extreme lows) and her ability to reinvent herself repeatedly.

I hope the story never ends.

OrpheusRadiusOrpheusRadiusover 3 years agoAuthor
To anonymous

I appreciate the kind words. When I started this it was intended to be a throwaway jerkoff rag but I can't help but try to give it some quality, haha. I don't think I'd ever turn it into a book if only because I don't want my real name attached to it. Please do shoot me an email, I'd like to hear some of your ideas. I'll try not to spoil anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing Story

Truly love the melody story. If you make a book, I will buy it. I agree that he should find and punish Brian. In general I think Melody needs a companion. Maybe Brian or Kevin or that hooker, Dorothy. Potentially, what about melody’s little brother so she understands that more lives than hers are caught up in this now. Also, isn’t it time Melody broke one of Bruce’s rules and earned herself a spanking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fasnating

My girlfriend had introduced me to the story and while i have not read all of it, its always fun to come back and read the newest chapter. Its almost artful in a weird way. By the end of it all, wouldn't be interesting if somehow, she was humiliated at a cosmic level? Something out there and fantastical? Maybe once the story has run its course in every other way, but maybe one day. Love it man, keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Insane....and Great

This series is completely over the top in the best kind of way- a one of its kind in Literotica. I hope you keep pushing the envelope, in another series if you hit the wall with Melody. A few critics have made good points about tweaks that would improve things, but please Jesus ignore the mindless and vague “this is gross I hate it” responses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yeah I'm with "What's Left"

I mean, fantasy or not she's got to realize that after a few years when she's been used to the point that her body and face and mind starts to fall apart, they will grow bored and throw her away. Shes as good as dead now might as well save herself some horrific years and do it for them. I mean, I like me some humiliation but this is depressing.

Psylent21Psylent21about 3 years ago

Love how Melody finally sees the last veil of her reality lifted. Can’t wait to see what the forum hive mind wants to see her do next. Any idea when the next chapter will be posted? Amazing writing as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The last two chapters really took the fun and exciting aspect away from this. It was better when she was outside. If you really wanted the whole "staying with one guy thing" you could had done it where her brother, father, mother, or close friend keeps her as a sex slave/toy to "keep her safe." It would had made it far more interesting and more degrading.

Just imagine her parents keeping her in the house and letting the neighbor's and friends use her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think it would be better to stick to having her be sober and aware of herself during her events, instead of just narrating what's happening as she's blacked out or having her find out about it later. In her first couple gangbangs she was aware of it and her giving in to it made it that much better. also, the little teaser a few chapters ago where her father was secretly on her forums was good but would be great (not for everyone but neither is head shaving or piss or childbirth) to see that lead to something bigger with male family...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOrpheusRadius@OrpheusRadius
I write pretty fucked up stories. They can at times slightly stretch the bounds of what is strictly plausible, and ignore some of the nastier consequences that would arise in real life. It's fiction. It should go without saying that everything I write about is terrible and sho...