All Comments on 'Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 14'

by OrpheusRadius

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

While this site is filled with a wide variety of stories, shorts, and ideas on "paper", what you are presenting to us can only truly be defined as "literature". What you are exploring is worth so much more than a one-and-done read of a delightful story. I don't even jerk off to your material anymore. I just want to see where it all goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To "Anonymous: 1star...": what is wrong with you?

You read stories you already deemed as bad just to rate them bad?

Is your life that boring?

FirmDFirmDalmost 3 years ago

One of the best stories on here, please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When ever i get to read a new chapter for this story, im always struck by the tradgety of it all. I dont know if it will ever happen, but all i want to see for Melody, is for her to be happy one day. It reminds me of one girl i know in my life, so i relate to eric. He holds with breath and is interested, but i believe he only really wants her to be free of her torment, or for it too settle. Alas, the will of the masses are too great, maybe it will only end with time. I hope she has a happy ending, or that at the very least, she doenst end up dying a terribly death.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait to see who kills themselves first: Melody, or the pathetic fucks who would participate in her destruction. Great stuff!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not sure I would call this literature - but if there is a library filled with the most creative and mind blowing stories of good looking chicks humiliated, objectified and de humanized in a sexy way - this would be the top of that short list.

So much going on here its hard to know what to comment on. The addition of bondage and stretching and body mods were wild and sounds like on going. The vaccuuming of her face lips cunt lips and tits deserve a bit more details - wild! I liked her talking to the fan base - it was the only words from her in this chapter (I think). I suppose its hard to express your thoughts as a beat down fuck toy. I read you have many chapters planned - hard to know what can be done next.

Thank you!

Psylent21Psylent21almost 3 years ago

Amazing progression to this story! I’m hoping for a super detailed long stretching session next chapter before she goes on tour. Melody needs to make Siswet look pedestrian in her stretching adventures.

Kinkybabe22Kinkybabe22almost 3 years ago

I think it's time we gave melody a rest like show her turning her life around which I know isn't common on this app but it would be refreshing

whore4urwhore4uralmost 3 years ago

Nice chapter, but I miss the humiliation from melody's point of view

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’ve never read something that has me so totally conflicted. You’re an incredibly gifted writer, it’s an incredibly hot story, but my god so incredibly fucked up... (Plus probably see a bit of myself in Melody, as I’m sure do many straight girls reading this.) You’ve tapped into kinks I didn’t know I had. Anyway just wanted to say thank you—I keep checking back in for more and really appreciate the time etc. you put into it—but please can she have a HEA whenever her journey is over?! All-expenses paid retirement in a Sicilian mansion overlooking the Mediterranean? Something to assuage my guilt of getting off on her spiralling debasement. Post US roadtrip ofc.

Psylent21Psylent21almost 3 years ago

This whole series has been amazing through and through. The gangbangs, the perverse sex acts, the psychological angles, and the staggering ever growing number of cocks Melody has taken has set this series apart from all others and if there is something close to this series let me know.

I can’t wait to see what you have planned for her “tour.” I’m hoping every stop along the way has a unique twist, theme, or some special feat she performs per location. Something that would attract the last attendees to follow along as tour groupies. Maybe some previous characters show up as special guests on her tour. I’d love to see Destiny get hired for another encounter with Melody. The two officers from her arrest, the warden, and maybe the first two inmates she shared a cell with get a special parole to see Melody.

In spirit of the Olympics, maybe Melody can compete versus some of the super talented niche web cam whores that specialize at one thing at the tour stops. I’d love to see Melody try to push herself to do more and be the best whore she can be as her motivation/realization of purpose in a pseudo competitive setting.

Have you considered or would you consider writing some additional sub chapters to this story series in the future after the main story is finished. I’d love to see you give a more in-depth depiction of a shower gangbang at a prison or one of Bruce’s arranged gangbangs of her passed out and alert. The writing and concept is just so well done any additional content would be amazing.

Thanks for writing this epic series and can’t wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would really love to see Melody get forcibly inked at some point. A huge cock tattooed on her face or the link to her website around her neck would be so humiliating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cant wait for the next Chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Love every bit of it, especially as her situation escalates in prison and beyond. I would love it if her dad got to fuck her when their tour rounded into Seattle. That'd be the best thing ever!!!

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 2 years ago
Nicely told

I'm very much into Melody's story..

However, I'm much more touched by Christy's story. I know it's been four odd years but do you have plans to tell us more?

OrpheusRadiusOrpheusRadiusover 2 years agoAuthor

Just an update - I am still working on this story, just going slow as I've been really busy and rarely have time to write this. Sorry for the delay, and thanks all for reading.

I will probably return to Christy at some point as well, yes, but it may be a bit longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Am i the only one checking for updates pretty much every day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this is fucked…

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

They should fuck her urethral as well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOrpheusRadius@OrpheusRadius
I write pretty fucked up stories. They can at times slightly stretch the bounds of what is strictly plausible, and ignore some of the nastier consequences that would arise in real life. It's fiction. It should go without saying that everything I write about is terrible and sho...