Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The makeup was smeared and ruined within 30 minutes of the start of her facefucking. It started with the lipstick being smeared in a wide circle around her mouth, leaving red streaks on her first cocks, then her mascara and eyeliner ran down her cheeks in heavy black rivulets from the tears that sprang forth unbidden as she took cocks as deep into her throat as they could physically be pushed. Eventually it was all a horrible mess.

It was incredible how brutal they could be with her. They all knew nothing was off limits. Sometimes Melody's hands would reflexively go up to push the intruding cocks from her windpipe, but then she would seem to remember herself and put them down to take more. You could see the pain on her face as she tried to bear it, her eyes clamped tight against the bruising the back of her throat was taking, against the constant urge to retch violently. But then, just when you would think she couldn't take any more, she would cup her hands beneath her chin and catch all the slobber and cum and gruel that emerged from her throat with each cock, then raise it up and lay all the white, frothy chunks across her face to catch in the corners of her eye sockets and run down either side of her nose.

Whenever she did have to retch, they had a big clear, plastic bowl ready, which they would hold below her mouth and let her heave into it. They'd let her keep going into it until it was nearly to the brim with a swirling, milky mess of bile and spit and partially digested cum. It took her nearly two hours to fill it, and when she did they would take it and slowly pour the entire thing over her head, then set it back on the ground, waiting to be filled again. He skipped ahead. She filled and then wore three bowls throughout the day. By the time the second one splashed on her, all traces of her makeup had long since vanished.

42 new cocks used her throat throughout the day. He knew because a counter in the corner of the screen told him so. Bruce was obsessed with these numbers. It was hard evidence of how defiled Melody was. Quantitative. 2,487 different cocks had been in this one girl. His first girlfriend. The girl he'd thought he'd marry. Eric wondered what the end goal was. If there was one. Would she ever be sufficiently conquered for these men? Was he one of them now? Why else would he tune in every chance he could get, unless he, too, took sadistic pleasure in her continued debasement?

When the throatfucking was done they had moved to the event he now saw before him, tuning in live again. It didn't sit right with Bruce to have men only use her throat. If they were going to be added to her tally he wanted them to enter her ass or vagina as well. To really fuck her. So now the 42 were just finishing up their second round, this time abusing a different set of holes. They seemed to be done now. They had taken the stretching implements out of her various orifices and facial features. Melody was laying on the floor, soaked in cum, completely spent. You could interpret it as thoroughly fulfilled in lust or completely destroyed emotionally. In reality it was probably both.

He came hard, as he always did, cleaned himself up, then returned to idly watch the livestream as Melody recovered. Alone now. The men had all left, satisfied to have finally earned their crowns on the forum, the avatar that signified you were one of the men who had actually been inside the lascivious heroine.

He knew he should have one, though he'd never tried to offer proof to the admins to claim it. He was the first person to earn a "crown" from Melody, though at the time he could have never known what this would come to mean.

He knew Bruce planned to "tour" Melody. She didn't know it yet, but he was sure nothing would surprise her at this point. He was going to drive her to different cities across the country in an RV, advertising each stop weeks in advance, so that the regular "people of the land", those who jerked off to her or mailed in their cum from the flyover states could get their chance to fuck her too, instead of just those who could make the trip to San Francisco. Thousands had already signed up on the forums. There were over 12,000 individual accounts registered on there. He was sure well over half of them would find a way to make it to one of the tour locations. This Bruce had to be a maniac. He really just wanted to see her get fucked by as many men as possible. And yet Eric tuned in every day. He loved reading every violent or demeaning fantasy and comment everyone online had to say about her. Was he any better?

He knew the finale of the tour was going to be in Spokane. Her "homecoming." For everyone who had known her in the past and who had never gotten a chance to fuck her, but now wanted to get in on it. He knew 90% of the males in his graduating class had signed up already. That all of his friends, everyone he'd known a little or a lot or liked or hated was going to fuck Melody, if they hadn't already. It didn't seem real. He thought back to how their relationship had been in highschool. How they had both been introverts, rarely interacting with anyone else outside of their very close friends, and even then only occasionally. What would he have thought back then, to know that one day literally the whole school would also fuck his girlfriend?

All he knew was he had to be there. He would be disguised. He couldn't get caught. But he would be there. When that day came.

(To be continued)