Mel's First Punishment

Story Info
Mel was finally going to see what Reg had to offer...
2.6k words
4.19
7.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muixenc
muixenc
47 Followers

As Mel knelt in front of Reg, she was wondering what punishment he was going to administer. She had no idea why she had agreed to this in the first place. Could it have been Reg was the hottest man she had ever seen, no, not really. But he did have that certain something that she couldn't quite put her finger on. She was taken by him in a way no other man had turned her head. It seemed like she'd known him for a long time but it had only been a few weeks and this was the very first time she had spent the night at his place. She was hoping he would have at least tried to fuck her by now or shoved a cock in her face which she would have gladly sucked off. That's all she thought about, was sucking him off. Tasting his cum, rolling her tongue around it as she swallowed his juices. She could almost feel his cock in her mouth when she closed her eyes.

"Mel! Open your eyes. I've told you. You do not take your eyes off me." Reg commanded taking her out of her fantasy. Where was she now, yes...on the floor, on her knees, hands behind her back, facing Reg...err, Sir. He was lecturing her on the values of being faithful and how to control the lusts she may have. I was going to be punished but a lecture must ensue first. I wonder if he's ever going to kiss me again. She mused.

"Are you paying attention? I don't want to have to repeat myself. " Reg said as he stood over her, his crotch at eye level and only 2 feet away. She could see, his package and how it seemed to stir the more she looked at it.

"Now, as I was saying. Blow jobs at Le Club must stop. I know you tried to suck off Neil..." he hesitated and looked at Mel for a reaction, her eyes sparkled with lust? Reg, continued.

"If it wasn't for you throwing up at his feet you would have done it....isn't that true?" Reg said lifting her chin to look into her eyes.

"Well....I...no...I was just trying to forget...and..." Mel sputtered out.

"Silence!" Reg said letting go of her chin.

"Now Mel. Do not lie to me. I want to get this punishment out of the way so we can go on. Do you want to continue with me?" Reg asked softly as he lifted her chin to meet his eyes again.

"Yes...yes Sir. I'm sorry Sir." Mel said gulping.

"Good, my sweet darling." Reg cooed "Now tell me the truth. Would you have sucked Neil off in the park and swallowed what he offered you?" Reg asked gently.

"I...yes Sir." Mel said trying to look away but Reg had a firm grip on her chin and wasn't letting her look away.

"Good. The truth!" Reg said triumphantly.

"So, you were going to do it, knowing how you felt about me...just to forget about me...right?" He asked.

"Y-yes Sir." Mel said quietly still trying to look away.

"I'm glad we are being honest." Reg said smiling.

"Now why do you want to do such a thing with a stranger? Please help me understand. I want you to speak clearly and honestly here. There will be no new punishment for you, no matter what you say." Reg assured her and nodded, smiled and encouraged her to speak.

"Well...Sir...I like it...and it's not too...personal...or I mean, you know, they aren't inside me...that's personal." Mel said gingerly.

"Go on." Reg said glaring at her intently.

"Tell me the rest. Don't hold back, this is your chance to get this out in the open." He added.

"well...as I said I like it....the taste...it gets me....excited.....errrr...Sir" Mel said in a whisper.

"Gets you excited? I see....I see...so you touch yourself while you suck men's cocks?" He asked matter of factly, then sat back on his desk with his legs open, which gave Mel a clear view of his bulge, and yes, the makings of a hard on. She wanted to suck him off all night! Just give me the chance! She thought. His words were getting dirtier and making her hotter. Her clit was pulsing and her nipples were aching to be touched and there he was in front of her and she was already on her knees so...let's get to the sucking she thought.

"...y-yes sir....I touch myself while I'm sucking a guys....you know...thingy..." Mel whispered.

"Cock..." Reg added. "When you suck a guys cock. Say it." He said.

"...when I suck a guys cock, sir.", Mel added in a tiny whisper.

"I can't hear you Mel." Reg said as he walked back over to her and was once again at crotch to face level. Oh how she wanted him.

"Cock Sir! When I suck a guys cock...sir!" Mel said loudly.

"Good girl, Mel. You are so obedient." Reg said smiling down at her.

"Which is why it brings me no pleasure to administer this punishment. But it is necessary as it will show you that I am the Master and you are my submissive. You are here for my pleasure and I will give you pleasure when I see fit." Reg said as he trailed his thumb across Mel's lips.

She hissed in a breath and relished in his touch. He's always just out of reach, never touching her enough never really quite kissing her, but the promise is there. After this fucking training, Mel was going to get her man, she was sure of it. In the mean time she was on her knees, begging for his cock...more like pleading in her mind he would give it to her.

"My sweet Mel, oh how I'm going to enjoy you. But first...the punishment." Reg said undoing his pants. Mel couldn't believe it, was she finally going to get to suck him off. She could almost taste his cum now. Please give it to me, she pleaded to herself.

"This punishment is going to be difficult for both of us." Reg said as he unzipped.

"..but it's necessary as I've said." He reached into his pants and pulled out his beautiful almost hard cock. It was thick and long with a very large head, like a huge strawberry, Mel thought as her mouth watered. She knelt up straight and went to lean forward.

"Mel. No. You may not touch it." Reg said sternly as he stood just inches away from her face and stroked his cock.

"You may look at it and you will do as I instruct. If you do not obey this is over. Is that clear?" Reg asked almost penetrating her with his eyes.

Mel could only nod and gulp and looked into his eyes then to his cock back and forth focussing on his cock finally.

"You will learn to understand how to control your lust. I know you want me in your mouth....to suck on me...tasting me..." Reg said stroking his cock into Mel's face.

Mel let out a whimper. She wanted it, so badly.

"I am going to stroke my cock, right here, inches from your mouth, you will not try to take it. Are we clear?" Reg asked.

"y-yes...Sir.." Mel moaned softly, her clit was swollen and her pussy had soaked her panties. If he came on her face she would cum instantly she knew it.

"Now follow my instructions and this punishment will go swiftly." Reg said as his cock hardened further and got closer to her face. Mel could see a bead of pre-cum forming on the end of that beautiful head and she swallowed hard.

"Open your mouth." Reg commanded.

Without hesitation Mel opened wide and was ready to suck him off, oh please I want to suck him off, she chanted in her head.

"Good girl...do you want to taste me?" He asked softly.

Mel just nodded enthusiastically watching that bead of cum, she wanted it before it was gone.

"Stick out your tongue, that's it, farther...yes. Now you cannot suck or touch it." Reg said as he stroked his cock, faster and faster. Mel was watching intently then the bead of cum fell and landed on her tongue.

"Don't move!" Reg commanded.

"You cannot swallow or taste it yet." He said his voice hitched as he stroked his massive cock. Mel could feel the bead of pre-cum on the middle of her tongue. She wanted to swallow it to roll it around her mouth and taste him. She was breathing harder her body was responding to seeing his cock and she was certain she was about to cum.

"Not until I say...more?" Reg said panting slightly.

He stroked and squeezed the head and out came a larger amount of pre-cum and it dropped onto her tongue. She was now moaning steadily very quietly.

"You like that don't you Mel..I can see your excitement. Such a sweet girl. Keep your mouth open, good girl...tongue out...there's more for you..." Reg said in between moans.

Reg's excitement was increasing, drip upon drip of pre-cum fell on to Mel's tongue but she wasn't allowed to touch him or suck him or touch herself. She was going insane. She could almost feel it moving towards the back of her throat she wanted to roll it around her mouth first then swallow.

"Now, Mel. Now, you may taste me." Reg said as he jerked his cock faster and harder, he was nearing the end and his eyes were seriously glowing green.

Mel rolled the pre-cum in her mouth and moaned loudly while she tasted it, then slowly and almost gagging on it she swallowed it, savouring it as she felt it slide down the back of her throat. She then opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue for more and by the looks of things Reg was going to fire a hot load right into her mouth, he was close, she could tell.

She's sucked enough cock to know when a guy was ready to blow; his huge cock head was swollen, his balls were large and tight against his body, his hand was pumping really fast and he was breathing hard. This was it! She opened her mouth and readied herself for the mother load of cum she wanted. The way he looked and how he was moaning was her undoing, she couldn't help it and without touching herself her pussy went off on its own. She tried to hide it but her moaning and the pulsing of her clit made her stagger on her knees and she almost fell upon Reg's cock.

"Sir...I'm sorry Sir......" she cried.

Reg looked upon her face and took her chin in his hand and pumped his cock even harder towards her mouth, but not touching her. Then he threw his head back and started moaning loudly..."oh...oh....oh...Mel, my sweet Mel..." he called out.

Mel was weak at the knees but ready for his cum, to swallow it all, no matter how much he had. He was just about to cum, she could see it on his face. Then he let go of her chin and squirted into his hand, moaning and tossing his head to the side, he grunted out his last squirts right into his palm. None for Mel... She was devastated! She was almost crying, she had a lump in her throat, she was hoping pleading for his cum but he wouldn't give it to her.

"Now Mel..." Reg said panting and holding his hand like a little cup so not to spill any of the precious nectar.

"Do you understand why I wouldn't let you suck me off?" Reg said, breathing hard.

"You understand that your punishment was not to suck me off but you were to watch. " He said leaning back on his desk and sighing hard.

His cock was still semi-hard and looked delicious and heavy, Mel still wanted to suck the remaining cum off it.

"I will decide when you suck cock! I will decide when you swallow cum! Do you understand?" he asked sternly.

"y..yes...Sir...yes.." Mel said stuttering and panting. Her pussy was aching it needed to be touched desperately.

"You are a good girl, you took your punishment without any complaints." Reg said smiling down at her.

"Do you know what good girls get?" He asked cocking his head to the side while he smiled down and at her.

"Do you? Hmmm?" He asked playfully?

"no...Sir..." Mel stuttered.

"Cum." Reg simply said.

"Crawl over to me, little Mel." Reg said with his cock still out and semi-hard. Mel was shaking as she crawled over to Reg's side about 3 feet.

"Here you go...good girl...drink your cum." He said as he pulled her head in close to him and put out his palm right in front of his semi-hard cock, he held it up to her mouth and she looked up at him.

"Now lap it up, little one. You were so good you deserve it. Go on....it's okay." Reg cooed at her.

Mel lapped up his cum and moaned and groaned the entire time, his taste was divine, there was a lot of it and it was thick and salty. She was panting and moaning while she lapped and rolled the thickness around her tongue and then let it slowly, ever so slowly trickle down her throat.

"Now...now...you enjoy it, but not too much. I'm starting to get hard again and you aren't ready to suck me off for real yet." He said chuckling.

Mel moaned and licked her masters fingers clean, she was so hot her pussy juices were now dripping down her legs. Reg suddenly pulled her up to him and thrust his hand up her skirt and roughly grabbed her clit and squeezed it hard, holding it tightly, not massaging it just pinching it. While penetrating her with his eyes. He was strong enough to hold her in any position.

This was a complete shock to Mel but that's all it took she was coming on his hand, and cried out and he held her there with his strong arms so she wouldn't fall as she spasmed to completion.

"Very good girl, Mel. You will come by my hand only unless I say otherwise. Understood?" He said whispering in her ear.

"yes Sir..." Mel moaned.

"now what do you say?" Reg asked.

"errr...thank you Sir." Mel said panting.

"Thank you for what?" Reg asked.

"Thank you for punishing me and thank you for letting me cum Sir." Mel said dreamily.

"Good girl, Mel...very good girl. Now your training will continue." Reg said releasing her and pulling his pants back on.

"I know fucking me was clouding your training. Now you've seen my cock, tasted my cum and I've made you cum...I think that's enough cum all around for a while. Now back to work!" Reg said turning away from Mel and to his desk then started to arrange papers.

Wow this guy was intense, Mel thought. I'm still going to be clouded with wanting him to fuck me. His cum was amazing. I want to feel him squirt in my mouth next time, Mel mused to herself and let out a little moan she didn't know was there.

"Mel?" Reg turned to her.

"Just what are you doing, girl?" Reg asked.

"Nothing Sir, just thinking about how much I want to please you...sir.." She said glowing.

"I see...well sit on the couch and relax, we'll resume training after we have a night cap." He said.

He had such a strange way about him. He said weird things, like who used the words "night cap"? Mel thought. Just where was this guy from and most importantly where was he taking her...

muixenc
muixenc
47 Followers