Melt with Me

Story Info
Visited in the night by her forbidden lover.
1.7k words
4.18
2.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Know that I would gladly be the Icarus to your certainty. Oh my sunlight sunlight sunlight, strap the wing to me. Death trap clad happily with wax melted I'd meet the sea under sunlight sunlight sunlight"

-Hozier

"What the hell have you done to me?" she typed in the predawn moments of lucidity.

She hadn't slept that night, most nights lately. How could she? Her heart was being drawn between soft, steadfast, familiar, and raw, open, and new. The strain was almost unbearable, as though she'd be split in two any moment now. She suddenly understood how Icarus felt; no matter where this went, it would end in flames.

A new bubble appeared on her phone: "Same thing you're doing to me.... We're falling for eachother."

She buried her face in her pillow, trying to quell the torrent of fluttering wings in her heart. 6 months ago she never saw this coming. For gods sake, she works with him... and never actually met him, yet she's never felt more seen. Somehow they slipped into an understanding of one another that she's never known before as though they stripped away layer after layer of one another's armor that shielded them from a harsh and indifferent world. He saw the creature under it all and didn't turn away. It was magnetic, electric, intoxicating... all those adjectives skilled writers use to try and capture that ineffable draw, that sensation that warms and awakens parts of you, long thought gone.

Their chemistry was undeniable and when boundaries occasionally loosened they found they shared many similar desires; ones left mostly unexplored in their own lives. Which.... Can't go unmentioned -- they had their own lives, spouses, families.... This was dangerous territory! Unable, and unwilling to upend anything, they often talked about what life might be like in an alternate universe. It was a fantasy she often escaped to when the stresses of reality drug her down. That fantasy world was a pair of wax wings, fragile and tenuous, but oh; the lightness and freedom she felt when she strapped them on!

She was speechless, a rarity, but also couldn't ignore the heat growing in her core.

"Fuck," she thought. "I need to sleep, or else I'm going to say something I'll regret."

Her mind was roiling; she needed something to calm her down. There was one way she knew she could wear herself out, with luck, enough to be functional by the time she had to be up.

She turned onto her back, cotton sheets skimming her bare skin, sending a wave of goosebumps in its wake. With her breasts suddenly exposed to the cool morning air, she felt their tips tighten. Dragging up her stomach, her palms grasped at their softness, before fingers pinch and knead the stiff peaks, pulling taught a pleasurable line between them and her aching heat. She needed to soothe that ache if there was ever a chance for her to sleep.

Mind swirling with all the conversations, things left unsaid, things inferred... she snaked her free hand down her side, across her hips and brushed against the soft hair on her mound. She imagined different hands in their place as she dipped her fingers lower, sighing as she felt the effect her imagination was having. She imagined his fingers dipping into her honey before finding her sensitive bud. Having no patience for a slow build today, she found a pleasurable rhythm, her back arching, and soft moans escaping her lips as the pleasure built. She imagined him moaning with her, taking her to the edge of that decadent cliff, gripping her soft flesh, coaxing her closer and closer until it became too much and she was freefalling in ecstasy.

After the wave subsided, she removed her hand, and thoughtfully sucked her fingers clean. She loved how she tasted, but even more so loved how she tasted on someone.... She turned on her side, settling in. Eyes, growing heavier, she wondered how she tasted on him....

- - - -

Not much later, she vaguely sensed the mattress beside her shift, her nose filled with a heady, masculine scent she didn't recognize, yet somehow felt familiar. Head still foggy with sleep, she felt this presence slide closer to her, felt a comforting radiating heat at her back. She sighed as the most gentle hand slipped under the sheets and stroked down her side, lovingly tracing her curves from the dip of her waist, up her hips, and down her thighs before making the return trip back up again. Then she felt his breath on her ear.

"I couldn't stand to stay away any longer," he whispered.

...And every inch of her ignited.

More urgently, his hand slid down her stomach, and up between her breasts, pressing into her chest with force, pulling her across the last few inches that separated them; skin pressed against skin. She gasped as his breathing grew heavier in her ear, and his hands roamed with more urgency, as though he couldn't touch enough of her at once. She writhed against him, moaning, drunk on the sudden rush. That seemed to strain what little resolve he had left. As she reached back to put a hand on his stiffening excitement, he gripped her wrist, pulling it above her head and transferred it to his other hand above their heads. His breaths came ragged, almost a growl, his free hand returned to her body.

Firmly gripping her breast, his voice filled her ear again, "I have so many nice, things I want to do with you." His hand travelled down and gripped her thigh, pulling it back and hooking it over his legs, exposing her even further. "...but I can't hold back anymore. I NEED this," he growled, as he cupped her sex sending shockwaves of excitement and pleasure coursing through her body.

Like a light switch, her racing mind calmed, and surrendered to the moment. She didn't realize how much she needed this too.

If her arousal wasn't already evident, his fingers revealed just how slick and ready she was. He groaned; this discovery shredded any last sense of control he had. He released her hand, shifted onto his knees and flipped her top leg over and around him, flipping her onto her back and nestling himself between her thighs. She reached for her sleep mask so she could see him, but he caught her hand before she could remove it.

"Leave it," he demanded.

Down a sense, every sensation and sound was heightened in delicious torment. The butterflies in her heaving chest refused to be calmed. Looking down at her, he knew he had to claim this. He needed this before he went mad from their conversations, their thinly veiled teasing. It was too much to resist. He raked his fingers down the length of her body before sinking them into her hips, roughly pulling her closer to him.

His eyes devoured the sight spread out before him, mind racing with all the things he wanted to do to this woman, one thought spoke louder than the rest. He reached down and gripped his painfully hard cock, rubbing against her slick slit until he couldn't contain himself any longer and pressed his hips forward as she lifted hers to meet him. Ecstasy can't begin to describe that first moment they joined. Their moans, almost harmonized, was like primal music.

Again, she reached down to put her hands on him, but he gripped both her wrists in one hand and held them above her head. There was no time for sweetness. This was a raw need that needed to be sated. He ran a hand down her thigh guiding her legs up to rest on his shoulders, and leaned forward, pressing himself deeper into her. Her groans of desire fueled his fire, and he began driving into her. He told her once he was worried that she may be disappointed by his size, but the way her sweet pussy gripped him tightly, those concerns flew away. Her wrists strained against his hand as she writhed against him, her moans turning into keening cries for more.

She couldn't believe this. So few words were spoken, yet they both seemed to instinctively know what the other wanted. The parts of her mind that usually hesitated when they toed the line, were quiet, as if to say, "Go for it." This was paradise, and addicted, she wanted more.

"Don't be gentle," she begged him.

His heart full to bursting, he heeded her request and drilled her harder, sliding his free hand back down her thighs to her apex, pressing into her sensitive pearl. She felt like he was crafted just for her, his cock perfectly rubbed and slammed into her core, her pleasure quickly mounting.

At this rate he knew he couldn't last much longer, but from the sense he already had of her body, he knew she was close too. He rubbed her swollen clit, giving her everything he had, and she greedily took it. As she cascaded over the edge, her already firm grip around him fluttered and tightened further. Her legs began to quake her cries, damn near screams. He voiced his own pleasure with hers, his release imminent. At the peak of her wave, his struck too, exploding into delight.

He slowed and released her hands, collapsing next to her. Panting, she rolled into him, resting her head and hand on his chest, melting into him. He wrapped his arms around her and breathed in the scent of her hair.

Spent, he murmured into the top of her head, "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that."

She cooed back, "You have no idea how long I wanted you to."

"Next time I'll take my time with you," he promised as she drifted off...

- - - -

A time later she felt her hand buzzing and heard a familiar melody she should recognize. She pushed up her sleep mask and opened her eyes to her phone still in her hand vibrating with her alarm. Confused she rolled over only to find her steadfast pup curled up beside her, contentedly snoring. She clicked off her alarm and unlocked her phone where a conversation was left in limbo. She scrubbed her face with her hand trying to clear her mind of the images she dreamt muttering, "what am I going to do with you?" She didn't have answers, but for now she had to get up and get to work.

Maybe a cold shower first...