Members Only Exclusive Club - Gang Bang Granny

Story Info
Another adventure at the Members only club.
1k words
3.86
31.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you read my first submission, you will know I am privy to an exclusive members only "upstairs" club at a local adult video and toy store.

These are stories of my various shenanigans.

Disclaimer: My stories may contain male on male sex with occasional ass to mouth scenarios..

Gang Bang Granny

It was a Tuesday night, I had just finished work and I was feeling quite horny. I decided to stop at the "Club" on my way home, which at times is more frequent than others.

As I was buzzed through the door leading upstairs, I immediately heard the familiar sounds of flesh hitting flesh and moaning of different kinds. As I made my way up I wasn't sure if it was real life action or if the volume on some of the various televisions showing porn had been turned up.

Once upstairs I realized it was real life action. In the main room adorned with eight couches and six large ottomans spaced out just enough to be close to one another but enough room to maneuver between them. I counted 15 guys standing in a circle around the ottoman dead center in the room. Some were running their cocks through their pants. Others had their cocks in their hand, while some were naked and stroking.

Two guys were getting what looked like decent head from a pair of guys who knew their way around a cock. I maneuvered my way to a clear spot around the ottoman.

The first thing I saw was a elderly grey haired man of at least 60 years old sitting on the edge of the couch closest to the ottoman. He was stroking his 5 inch cock with his left hand. In his right hand, he was stroking a big black cock. The cock looked to be at least 10 inches and thicker than the widest part of the old man's arm.

On the ottoman a woman who looked like an average granny. She had dyed hair of a blue tint. She was on her back on the ottoman. Her old flabby saggy fun bags were almost fully hanging down at her sides. She was getting face fucked by a 20 something Latin man with what looked to be about a 7 or 8 inch cock. He was fucking her mouth at a deliberate pace.

The granny's old wrinkly legs were resting on the shoulders of a white man in his 30's, whose cock I could see from my current angle, who was pounding her pussy with all he had.

As I continued to watch all the action, I undid my pants. I took out my thick 8 inch cock that was already almost fully hard. I began to slowly stroke it. The guy to my right who was doing the same with his own cock, reached out and joined my hand on mine with his free hand.

The guy fucking the granny pulled out and can all over he stomach and on her old pussy. As he moved away the guy with the big black cock the elderly man was stroking moved over to the granny. He flipped her over and positioned her on her knees on the ottoman. She resumed getting her throat and mouth fucked. In one aggressive forceful move the man buried his huge cock balls deep into the granny's hairy pussy.

The elderly man, who come to find out was her cuckold husband, motioned another guy over so he could make sure he was ready for his turn. Unfortunately for me at the moment it was the guy who was currently helping me work my now throbbing member.

As his wife was getting pounded without mercy by the big black cock and the cock her mouth looked to be on the verge of filling her mouth, the husband took the guy he called over's average sized penis in his mouth this time he too knew her mouth would soon be void of cock.

Guys who were stroking and watching if they could hold back would cum either all over the floor or step closer and cum on her back or get arm. One guy couldn't stop from shooting his load in the guy who was currently blowing him's mouth.

The BBC continued to pound her so hard that with every thrust the ottoman that was bolded to the floor threatened to break free.

The cock finally filled her mouth with cum and was quickly replaced with the cock the husband was sucking. Before he could call the next guy over, the BBC pulled out of his wife's stretched pussy, he walked over to the old man and fed him his cock covered in his wife's cum. The old man could only take about half of the cock. But he wouldn't have to do much more as the cock began to fill his mouth with cum. So much cum that it dripped out the sides and down his chin, and was still pumping cum in his mouth.

While the husband was busy being filled with cum, myself and four of the other guys flipped his wife back on her back. 2 of the guys took turns burying their length in her stretched out pussy, before letting the other do the same.

The other three of us surrounded her head. We took turns pushing our cocks down her throat before passing her to the next.

Her husband after the BBC finished with his mouth was far from happy as although this is what they came here for he was no longer in control.

He wasn't mad for long as he quickly had the pair of cocks that were taking turns fucking his wife's pussy using his mouth.

Almost on cue the three of us shot our loads all over her face. At the same time the two covered her husband's face with cum of their own.

Satisfied he zipped up his pants. He covered his wife in the trench coat she apparently arrived in, and they left both still covering in cum.

I went home myself after that. I have been back many times since, but I have not been lucky enough to see the couple again yet. I hope I do see them again.

Prior to that day as I'm in my forties myself, I have watched a lot more granny porn than I care to admit. And I'm holding out hope that I get the opportunity to feel the gang bang granny's old pussy gripping my cock.