Breathless Anticipation

Story Info
After years of waiting, two lovers finally come together.
1.4k words
4.33
7.1k
2

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were both breathless. After years of waiting, more than a decade, it was finally happening. The two of them together, alone, at last.

He closed the door of the dark room and fumbled for light. Once he could see her face, his heart began to melt and his cock started to rise. She had barely aged since they met 13 years before and she was inspiring a greater physical reaction than even he had counted on.

She guided him towards the wall, pushing him up against it. He leaned his mouth towards hers and they kissed hungrily. Their tongues intertwining within their shared mouths. She ran her hands over his body. In the past he had felt self-conscious about his "dad bod" but there was none of that now. They had shared so much of themselves already in their video chats that the only things left to the imagination were the ways that they would feel, taste, smell. They understood that nothing replaces the sensory experience of a real life encounter.

He took a deep breath, inhaling her scent. The hints of floral scents from the melange of perfume, soaps and creams washed over him as he twirled his tongue around hers.

Her hands started on his shoulders, but quickly descended his thick frame. While he had spent years building up solid muscle, he also carried some extra padding from his 45 years. Her hands slid down his chest, down his stomach, nimbly starting to unbuckle his belt. She unbuttoned his jeans, drew down the zipper and shoved her hands beneath his waistline, pushing both his pants and boxer briefs down to his ankles.

He groaned and she moaned as she finally touched his cock for the first time. It was covered in pre-cum that had been flowing since they first hugged and kissed in the hotel bar 30 short minutes before. Her hand slid smoothly around the head of his cock. She had been dying to touch it and feel it ever since he sent her that photo a couple of years back.

She felt him hitch her knee-length dress up around her hips. He wasn't surprised to find that she wasn't wearing any panties, a detail to which they had previously agreed when planning this first rendez-vous. He slid his hand up the inside of her leg and gasped when he felt how wet she was, practically dripping onto his fingers as he slide them upwards towards her clit. They both moaned as though little electric jolts of electricity shot through them as they touched each other slowly and gently.

She pulled his head down, getting her mouth next to his ear. "Do it," she whispered, barely containing her breathless anticipation.

He lifted her leg over his hip and bent his knees down find the right entry angle. The tip of his cock touched her pussy, their wetness intermingling as he held her around her waist and started to straighten his legs, sliding his thick cock into her. As he penetrated her, she inhaled deeply, then exhaled, forcing herself to relax and let him inside. He gained entry slowly but surely, withdrawing to his tip and then entering a little bit further on his next shallow thrust.

He looked into her green eyes, drinking in her beauty, leaning down to kiss her again, his tongue finding hers as their lips met. He slowed his breathing to fully enjoy the feeling of her wet, hot pussy as he gradually thrust deeper and deeper into her. His hands slid down from her waist to her buttocks, squeezing as he bent his knees up and down, gaining leverage with which to enter her each time he straightened up.

She wrapped her hands around his neck and was wriggling her pelvis to create even more friction and penetration. She had been waiting for so long to feel this beautiful cock inside of her. She had fantasized, thoughts coming to her unexpectedly, and now she knew, and it felt better than she had imagined. It had taken a couple of minutes of slow work, but she could finally feel his pelvis at the end of each stroke. But she could tell he was tiring from the awkward angle.

She whispered in his ear, "Take me to the bed," and he complied, hoisting her onto his cock with her hands on her buttocks and walking the four steps over to the bed. He lay her down and pulled her dress off over her head, removing her bra, admiring her body and pinning her wrists to the bed, her lying on the bed and him standing over her. Despite her two children, she was fit and slim from her years of running, a hobby they both shared, that initially drew them together.

He leaned over and kissed her again. He was enjoying kissing her more than he thought. After years of being friends with this remarkable woman, there were still so many things that pleasantly surprised him; how she kissed was one. As they kissed, her arms still pinned, he used his hips to position his cock at the entry to her wet pussy. He rubbed it up and down her slit, leaned back, spread her legs, grabbed her hips and slid his full length into her in a brisk motion causing her to gasp loudly. The loudness of her exclamation startled her and she started to laugh, but only until he pulled his cock out and slammed it into her again, gradually picking up speed.

He loved hearing the involuntary gasps and moans coming from her. As he started fucking her harder and faster, the moans began to crescendo. He reached up to her beautiful round breasts. Smaller than he'd have thought but perfect with small nipples. He ran his fingers over her nipples as he continued to piston his hard cock into her. Squeezing her breasts, he looked into her eyes as he fucked her, then ran one hand down her stomach to her clit, rubbing it as he slowed the pace, sliding his cock slowly now, in and out.

She looked up at him, barely able to open her eyes from the feelings of pure joy and pleasure radiating from her center. But she wanted to see him as he fucked her, she wanted to look in his eyes as he filled her. He started to pick up the pace again and she could feel the waves of pleasure building. She heard feminine moans. Was that her? She could hardly tell anymore as she was focusing the feelings coming from her pussy, and how his hard cock was fucking her. Faster now. Everything else was a blur.

He kept up the pace but he knew it wouldn't be for much longer. Her moans and ragged breathing turned him on more than anything else. He could feel his cock was as hard as it's ever been and the beautiful friction from her hot, wet pussy was pushing him closer and closer. He watched as her head rolled back and her eyes closed. She shuddered slightly and he kept fucking her. "I'm going to cum, babe," he said, barely able to muster more than a whisper.

"Cum inside me, please," she whispered back.

He leaned down and kissed her one more time before sliding his hands to her hips and pulling her down, with her ass slightly hanging off the bed, giving him a little more leverage to fuck her even harder. He started to pound her over and over again, feeling the orgasm build. When he couldn't hold it back he thrust as deep into her as he could as his cock started to twitch, sending wave after wave of thick, sticky cum into her pussy. She moaned as she felt his spasms inside her. The fireworks inside his head finally subsided and he rolled half on and half off the bed next to her.

He leaned over and kissed her deeply again. "Holy shit," he said.

"Yeah, holy shit," she replied, both of them struggling to catch their breath. He took off his shirt, and they both maneuvered their way to the pillows. He turned, nuzzled his head into her neck and stroked her body from her shoulder down to her hip. Then they both fell into a satiated sleep, looking forward to waking up and exploring each other even more.