Memoires of a Dom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her orgasm is at its peak, I take my dick out and kneel behind her with the hitachi on her pussy the whole time. I love looking up closely at her contractions around the void where my dick was just a second ago and I watch mesmerized as she's convulsing over and over again.

Her cum is dripping on the floor as I keep the vibrator on her. I stand up and bury myself in her once more. Again, her vault is fighting the intrusion by contracting against me. But there's nothing she can do. Nothing except safewording. She doesn't.

I plow into her again in full force now. And again. Over. And over. Her grunts have become more and more vocal. Somewhere between a growl and a scream. I try not to think about it, fearing it will make me come too soon.

I think she comes again, this time without warning, but I'm not certain. I just continue fucking her as I realize she's definitely coming again. Perhaps the same orgasm, or a new one. I'm close now, I can feel it coming up.

Halfheartedly, she's trying to turn into a different position. It's feeble, and ultimately impossible to do so, but the body tries unthinkingly anyway. To no avail.

I respond by putting the vibrator on high. A loud scream goes through my playroom. Poor Trish. I can't help but think dissociated from my own lust. She got what she wanted, and then some. Her voice pitches in a way that tingles my balls.

I'm going to come, I'm thinking, at the exact moment she's convulsing. "I'm coming" I shout, as half a second later I grunt a gutteral sound that advertises my orgasm. "Fu..! Ckk!!" Is the only audible response I get.

I bury myself as deep as I can inside of her as I explode. Stars are mixing with black spots before my eyes while I come. I empty myself completely inside of her burst after burst. "God, you're so fucking amazing!" I exclaim as I keep riding my climax inside of her.

She contracts her vaginal muscles around me milking me more and more. "Fuuuuck!" I scream in response to the echoes of our orgasm and bury myself deep in her one last time. My cock is becoming soft already, but that's ok.

I taky my cock out of her, making sure I pull the condom out with me. I roll it off quickly as I walk over to her face. Her head is red from all the exsertion, she's looking dazed. No wonder. I'm not exactly sure how often she came, I stopped counting at six.

I smile at her and she smiles back. But mentally, she's not really there. She needs aftercare and attention. I release the knot from her hair connected to the central rope first. Her head drops down in response. I need to be quick now.

I quickly walk over to the knot on the central beam that is keeping her hanging and supported. I carefully undo the knot and release the tension. I lower her backwards so she can sit on her ass instead of her face.

Trish is unable to stand on her feet without the support and slowly starts toppling over on her ass like I intended. I continue smoothly so she doesn't hurt herself. When she's sitting with her legs spread and arms tied behind her, I start dismantling her bonds.

I start with her arm bindings and quickly continue with the chest harness. I'm glad to see that her skin is still intact. Once done, I undo the cuffs from her ankles and remove the spreader bar from between her legs.

I help close her legs gently. It's something psychological, I guess, but I noticed it helps people come back to the ground once they're not vulnerable anymore. I go and sit face to face with her and pull her closely to me with a blanket at the ready.

We cuddle like that for a few minutes or so without speaking. I take the blanket around her, to keep her warm and rub her back. Then, suddenly but not unexpectedly she starts crying. Or sobbing,to be more precise. "It's okay." I tell her in my warm voice again, this time softly in Her ear. "Just let it go. Let it all out."

We stay like that for some moments, god only knows for how long. It doesn't matter. She tries to speak and clears her throat before trying again "You were right." She whispers in my ear. I raise my brow "About?". She smiles at me as she rests her head on my chest again : "you've earned the right to keep my panties".