Memoirs of a Haul Boy Pt. 08

Story Info
Collected memories of a transitioning femboy in the mid 90's.
836 words
4.32
3.2k
1
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time moved on as we waited for the trial. One of our neighbors was this lawyer named John. He was a lawyer and did a lot of work for our client in Richmond. He is actually the guy who recommended the house to us when we moved. We had become comfortable with him and asked if he could represent us in all matters that do not create a conflict of interest. He handled almost all of the communication with the district attorney and police in Columbia. He handled all of the cases regarding Phoenix, Moselle, and Charles Rumghaud. Having a high powered lawyer like that on our side was amazing.

I woke up to the sound of a lawnmower. Tommy and Alex weren't in the room. I walked into the kitchen to find Tommy laid on his back, on the kitchen table. Alex sodomized him hard in missionary. Alex pulled his cock out of Tommy's on each stroke and then stabbed Tommy's gaped hole. Alex would push all the way balls deep and then rip his cock back out. I was familiar with this method. It's how Alex has fucked me since I was eighteen years old and it feels amazing when you get used to it. Tommy moaned like a bitch as Alex mercilessly pounded his hairy hole, Tommy's big flaccid cock flapped around with the action.

I grabbed Tommy's cock and started to suck him. Tommy moaned in ecstasy loudly as I swallowed his cock whole. Alex pulled out of Tommy and jammed his cock into my mouth with Tommy's cock. I sucked on them together and then individually. I spit on Alex's cock and guided him to Tommy's hungry hole. I took Tommy back in my mouth when I looked over at the window. Outside the window was our landscaper Juan. He had his pants pulled down and stroked his huge olive colored cock. He looked straight at me as I sucked on Tommy's cock. I withdrew Tommy from my mouth, licked my lips, and blew a kiss at him. Alex noticed and looked over at Juan. Alex smiled and motioned for Juan to go to the back door. Juan came in. Juan took my little cock in his mouth.

I was soon on top of Juan in sixty-nine. Alex plowed Tommy while Juan and I sucked each other's cocks. Juan played with my entry as I made love to his cock with my mouth. Juan picked my little bitch-boi body up and placed me on the table, next to Tommy. Juan lubed myself and his cock. He then penetrated me.

Juan used little movements. He would pay attention to me and twitch his cock when he felt he was close. He would then avoid that area to deny me pleasure as he stroked elsewhere inside me. He would then come back to the pleasurable area to toy with me more. Juan made a rhythm of giving pleasure to me and taking it away from me. He would also break the rhythm to keep me guessing.

Tommy sat up and yanked Alex on top of him. They grabbed the lube and Alex started to slide down Tommy's pole.

"Fuck!" Alex yelled, "how do you take this monster all the time, Jesse?"

Tommy gave Alex a little time to adjust before he bucked Alex like a bull. Alex held on as best as he could while Tommy jackhammered him. Juan picked up the pace as well. It wasn't soon before Juan flooded me inside with his thick cum. I ended up with everyone's cum inside of me. Alex inserted a plug into me to let me marinate.

We didn't play with others often. When we did, we only played with them as a group. Juan was a frequent visitor and a close friend. We introduced him to our lawyer John, who needed a landscaper. He had received multiple fines from the HOA. He just didn't have the time to deal with his yard anymore.

Charles claimed to have not known that I was trans. He wasn't able to explain how both his and the Reverend's DNA from seminal fluid was found on my clothing at Alex's house. Charles was kept in a secure part of the jail with constant supervision. Nobody could understand how he was able to hang himself in his jail cell. His ex wife's brother, Lindsey, demanded an investigation on Capitol Hill the next day, but never brought it up again afterwards.

My parents changed their name and moved to Kansas. I haven't had contact with them for twenty years. I saw my mom on TV once as she held up a sign that read "God Hates Fags." Tommy, Alex, and I still live in Richmond together. The best way that I can describe our relationship is to say that Tommy and Alex are boyfriends and I'm a sub for the two of them. I'm tied up and spanked frequently. We role play and still have friends come over for play.