Memoirs of a Haul Boy Pt. 07

Story Info
Collected memories of a transitioning femboy in the mid 90's.
1.5k words
4.43
2.8k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reverend Cal was not on the Sunday Service. The news later reported that he was missing. His whereabouts were unknown beginning the prior evening. The news quickly became National news.

I was seated on the couch with Alex. Tommy grabbed the TV remote and put on a porn video. Frank Towers was getting blown by a bubble but twink while a redheaded chick fucked the twink with a strap-on. I turned around to see Tommy's cock out. He stood between Alex and I. Alex grabbed his dick and took Tommy in his mouth. I had never seen Alex suck a cock before, but this obviously wasn't Alex's first time. He sucked Tommy's dick almost as good as I did. Tommy moaned as Alex slurped on his tool.

"God damn! Alex! You can suck a dick, boy!" Tommy said.

I reached between Alex's legs and pulled his hard cock out. I got down on my knees in front of him took him in my mouth. It isn't cheating if you're sucking the dick of the dude that is sucking your boyfriend's dick. It had been a long time since I tasted Alex. His balls rubbed on my chin as he fucked Tommy's hard cock with his throat. I took Alex all the way in. Alex tasted good. He always did.

"Told you she would like it." Tommy said to Alex

as he pulled his cock out of Alex's mouth.

Alex stood up and kissed Tommy. I kissed both of their cocks as they rubbed up together. I had been with two guys before, but never where the guys interacted with each other. I put their cocks together and rubbed them in my hands. I sucked on one and then the other. I was very happy with two yummy cocks to worship and enthusiastically sucked on Tommy and Alex. They kissed passionately as I rubbed their wet dicks together. Tommy picked me up and placed me on my back. He got between my legs, put a pillow under my pelvis. My hole was aimed for the ceiling. He buried buried his dick up my ass m. Alex brought his cock to Tommy's face. Tommy sucked Alex's long cock methodically while he pounded my ass. I stared at my boyfriend. He greedily sucked my best friend's dick and while he fucked me.

Alex walked behind Tommy and got on the ground. Tommy fucked me as Alex played with Tommy's entry. Tommy moaned as Alex stuck his tongue up his back door. Alex gently toyed with him and lubed Tommy up. Tommy stopped, with his dick planted fully inside me. I felt unbelievably full. Alex was behind Tommy with his hands on each of Tommy's hips. Tommy moaned and gasped as Alex slowly penetrated him. Alex kneeled perfectly still and allowed Tommy to seesaw between Alex's cock and my ass. Alex let Tommy control the pace. Tommy took more of Alex's cock with each stroke. Tommy's dick was rock hard. He would later recall this as the best sexual experience of his life. Alex moved a little. Tommy moaned as Alex drove deeper into Tommy's love tunnel. Soon Alex took control and let Tommy have it. I felt like I was being fucked by the ricochet of Alex's cock. Alex pulled out of Tommy and Tommy pulled out of me.

Alex got between my legs and thrust his cock through my opening. Alex wasn't easy on me as he was with Tommy. Tommy prepared Alex and nearly split Alex in half. Alex had bottomed before, but never with someone as big as Tommy. I looked back to see a closeup of the girl and twink on TV both licking and sucking Frank Tower's beautiful cock. Alex synchronized his pumps with Tommy, who robotically pounded Alex into the next millennium. Soon Alex flooded my bowels with his seed. He moaned loudly as the orgasm ripped through his soul. Tommy pulled out of Alex, who pulled out of me. Tommy pulled me towards him. I fell of the pillow and my cum dripping asshole slid across the floor. Tommy stabbed me with his cock.

My belly was puddled with my cum. Alex licked all of my cum off of my stomach as Tommy pounded me harder than I've ever been fucked in my life. My little cock was hard and I felt another orgasm build up. I grabbed Alex's head and shoved my little cock through his lips. He sucked as I exploded. My body shook in orgasm as Alex siphoned the cum from my balls. Tommy erupted inside me. I could feel Tommy's cum mix with Alex's cum in me as I filled Alex's mouth with my girlie fluids.

We were an absolute mess. The three of showered, kissed, and made love to each other for the rest of the day. It became obvious after a few days that the three of us together are just a natural fit. We have remained together ever since.

A State Trooper pulled up behind a car on the side of Interstate Twenty-Six. An older man was kneeled on the side of the car. As the officer approached the car, a gunshot was heard. The trooper ducked and brandished his weapon. The man fell to the ground. He had shot himself in the face. The left side of his face was mangled. Blood, flesh, and protruding bone. He was still breathing. It wasn't long before the news announced that Charles Rumghaud had attempted suicide in front of a State Trooper. He was alive and stable. The bullet didn't hit any vital organs, but had blown apart his jaw and the side of his face. He was soon charged with the disappearance of Reverend Calvin Nash. Blood stained polaroid pictures were found in the Senator's Car. The pictures were of me being raped by the Reverend. Charles must have taken them while he watched.

The Police issued one of the pictures to the press to assist in finding me. It was a picture of me as I adjusted my clothes afterwards. It wasn't long before the press realized I was the same person that had danced with the Senator at the fund raiser. More tips came in. An investigative journalist working on the Moselle story had already purchased several of Mark's tapes. Soon I was identified, as the "Transvestite Pornstar" Janice Leneil Taylor. The police obtained a warrant for Mark's house. News vans camped outside my parents house. They asked my mom on National TV if she was a "transvestite." Alex and I still laugh hysterically about that today.

My mom identified me and Alex to the police. The press soon found out my real name but chose to continue calling me the TS Pornstar Janice Leneil Taylor. We were asked to return to Columbia, SC for questioning. We were escorted the entire way home. Officer Owens was one of the Troopers. He gave me a hug and wished me good luck. He was a good guy, he would never leave his family over a little ass.

The Police searched Alex's house. They found the clothing I wore that night with the Reverend and the Senator. They sent the clothes to be examined by the crime lab. Alex, Tommy, and I gave statements to the police. Police Officers escorted us full time. My notoriety made it impossible for me to be in public. My mom constantly fanned the flames. She used the outreach abilities of Ocean Shore to slander me. I received death threats from Christians daily.

The police searched for Reverend Cal and or his body. They searched Senator Rumghaud's boat at the Marina in Charleston. They found that it had crashed. The bow had a sign stuck into it. It was from the Wappoo Creek Bridge. Divers searched the area. They found his body in the marsh. A trial was set.

Alex liquidated the business in South Carolina. His Uncle gifted Alex the majority of the proceeds so he could restart his own business. We restarted the business in Richmond, VA. Alex owned the majority of the company with Tommy and I having smaller portions of ownership. We named the new business Phoenix Logistics and reestablished business with one of Moselle's biggest customers. A manufacturer based out of Richmond. All three of us moved to Richmond. Tommy bought a house in the suburbs. We hired employees of all orientations, though it was our goal to be a safe harbor for gay, trans, and lesbians. We did not provide assistants for drivers. Tommy was the fleet manager. Alex handled sales, contracts, and customers. I managed the office.

Moselle was cleared of any wrong doing in the Florida case. The truck was a loss. Insurance paid for most of it. I underwent some minor plastic surgeries to adjust some of my facial features. This would allow me to look more feminine and maybe a little less like the notorious trans pornstar from South Carolina. I went through several hair removal treatments. The three of us settled down together.