All Comments on 'Memoirs of a Keyholder'

by TiltingatWindmills

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
green_blooming_xetgreen_blooming_xetover 1 year ago

Great to have another story set in this universe! Quite an interesting piece

About the suggestions in the same universe, I could point out these concepts:

1. Old rivalry between 2 teen girls: A and B, then one of them - A, (by some means) takes control over B's boyfriend cage to mess with him and of course with her old rival, making B's current boyfriend into her personal slave

2. Hot mean girl becomes an assigned keyholder for the nerd she was bullying in the past year (guess she has always kind of liked him but in her own way)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great. Love the story idea.

Please keep writing!

jeremy5028jeremy5028over 1 year ago

Absolutely loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like this story - think it got better and better as it went on. Two things, though. It wasn't initially clear that Memoirs was part of a series - in the future, you might want to mention that its a Memspecs universe story.

Second, I'd like to see a story about shopping for a cock cage in this setting. Possibly by someone new to countries with Locking Laws, so its their first chastity device. Maybe even one of the bathroom control cages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great work. This was a super interesting way of exploring lots of different types of dynamics in a setting like this, while maintaining the audience's investment in different characters. Loved Miranda's journey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like the story, as I'm one of the lucky ( boy ). AS WELL growing up around my sexy step sister, we played together until we got older,, by then I need job close to the house. So I could keep a eye on her. Then .my luck as I was Washing clothes I pulled a pair of panties out, I couldn't put them down . They was used ones and I know who be in them. I started getting hard just thanking of her in them . I put them up to my face, I didn't know i toke my dick out of my pants, i was close to letting it go. When i feel my poor balls sting . As I open my eyes to see my sister with her leg ready to hit again. I open my legs as far as I could with my pants down. And she took it as do it again. I went down as the cum dropped out of my dick. I said I'm sorry. She said I'm telling. Mom. I cried no please don't. AS I got up, I said I do anything you ask. She stopped. I thank she was thanking. She said put them panties on. I did . She said you will do as I say for a month. Deal. I said deal. First I did her stuff that mom told her to do. All I had on was her used panties on. I close my bedroom door after I did all the work. She came right in and said door is not to be closed anytime. And she saw my dick hard in her panties. And she said ( there's no playing with that. ). I said for a month. And she smiles and says yes .or mom will know you jack off in my panties. I said I didn't I only put them to my face. She said who you thank mom going to believe. As you already got pre-cum in them. I looked down. She was right. Well door open. Two nights and I forgot of not touching myself. As I was close again with her panties to the side. Oh oh oh. As I open to see my sister hitting my balls. I said please I need to cum. She said you will in a month, I said I can't make it that long. She said you can if i help. I said please. She said i lock it up. I got to see this. I dream of them but couldn't order one. Someone would find out. Then sister came back in my bedroom, she had shover. Oil, tile. She said first we need get that part shoved and clean. I looked down just before a bag of ice went on me, I said it's cold. She just smiled. Then she picked up a box from the floor open it. She played with my balls,, j had a ring on. Ice again. Then she said now for the help. As the cage went on. She said there you go. I got out of bed walked around. I said I love it. She said I know you would I be your key holder. That steal cage . Was the best gift I got. In time she said I have a friend that wonts to go out with you. I got dress to go . Then stopped at her bedroom door. As she came out I asked what about the cage. She smiles and says. It's your first date. My friends don't fuck on the first day. I said I'm sorry. We went out. As we kissed her arm touch the top of the cage. We stopped kissing. She asked what do you have on. I said I I I have a cage on my dick. She said ( right ). Not believe me. Then for some reason I said you don't believe me. She said it's ok. I pull my pants down and out came the cage. She said does it hart. I said I'm used to it now. Can I touch it. Yes . She pulled it trun it. Said its cant come off. I said no. I tried before. Where's the key. I said well. Immm . I didn't know how to say it. She said it's ok. Its looks nice. Can I tell you something. I said anything. She says I'm wet. Between my legs. It's so sexy. My dick got as hard as it could. I said I could help you with that. She said but its locked up. And you don't sound like you have the key. I dropped down on the floor and said please let me help you . And she opened her legs. Later on I asked if she would please marry me. She said well I can't I love big dicks. But I love yours in its tiny cage. I said you can have both. I do your cleaning, cooking . As well anything you ask. She ask why. Marry you you can do that anyway. It's over money. I don't get married i don't get it. And i have to go out and work. I would like working for you. She said so i marry you the money my and i still can fuck other man. I said yes. She said get over here and work me up to another orgasom. After we got married. I said my sister got the key. My new wife said that's ok . We don't need steven going with us on are honeymoon. I serve them. Sister called and said sorry I forgot to gave your wife the key to that useless thing between your legs. It's not going to make her happy. I told her we forgot it and she said it's ok, as steven here. That's been 35 years ago. We still married. I'm still locked and happy. Steven gone but others came and gone. Wife said maybe on are 40th anniversary I will ask for the key. . How do I tell her. I don't need the key to be the happy boy in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just wanted to say that this story is Femdom world done right. It did a great job of introducing and building up the characters of Miranda and Tom as well as the earlier boys she interacted with. It made the world feel real and had it working in a way that seemed plausible. It really made chastity and female control seem like normal parts of the world. I'd really enjoy more stories in this universe.

NightroNightroabout 1 year ago

I like the story. I would have suggested to maybe split it into a multiple part series. The chapters are so different that it doesn't really flow well together. The story are really hot though.

RegretsRegretsabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story. I did not like the set up at the beginning but I had read other stories so had confidence in the writer. And the writer was right of course, the story is about a life over many years. If boys are rebelling when being inducted into the new ways I wish that we could have an account of what might befall. That is one idea that I have, to answer the writer’s request for ideas. The swapping of confidences between the girls is very exciting, and the secret conversations, as when Laura was mapping out a possible future to Mr Davis and making a secret of it and while bring herself to a peak in secret. I would like accounts of the girls dropping by, at each other’s houses, and maybe bringing a bag of washing to be done, underwear, and telling Tom to hand wash them all and bring them to her house tomorrow, dry. It might be explained that her Daddy cannot do them because her younger sister is gaining experience of control and he has much to do, while learning to obey her. This explanation would only be given to the women, he would simply be handed the bag by the friend and told bluntly. If a brother, or a daddy was too excited during edging girls might offer advice so that this would be stopped and success would be reported back. The edging would be carefully described and we are impressed by how compliance is achieved, by a strict six month chastity and with the use of the cane at frequent assessments. During assessments, brothers would be told to prepare which would mean binding themselves with Velcro straps leaving only one to be done by the key holder. There would be a conversation, reviewing behaviour in the period and hearing about how the man has tried to be more obedient and his ideas about how to improve. Then he is forbidden to talk more. The key holder is excited and wants attention. After her recovery she explains that she is pleased with progress and the promise of better in future but then announces that there still a need for correction. Previously, he has only been spanked but now she produces a cane and explains that she wants her strictures to be more memorably imprinted. After hearing his pleas that this is unnecessary she overrules and he is caned anyway. After a recovery period where she cuddles him and hopes, it seems, that there will be less need of the cane in future and taking proper care of of him because he is tearful and sore from the cane, but then enjoys her reward a second time and notices the extra effort he is putting in. I have tried to render a few ideas as requested but only a writer can make them come alive. Well done.

NallusNallusabout 1 year ago

Would love to read of Miranda LOVING her forced cum eating and creampie-ing of her husband. Telling him she has avoided it for too long, and Why Not? He's had her caring love, now for some selfish time.

She and daughter's friend find out about one another's activities, and arrange for father and son to eat their own cum while they both watch.

belinda03belinda0311 months ago

What a marvelous story. You are so amazing. Please keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous