Memoirs of a Keyholder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alice, he'll do anything I say. His dick is in a cage and I have the key."

"If he does anything you say... do you ever get him to perform... favors for you?"

Laura looks side to side checking for anyone nearby but seems satisfied that nobody is within hearing distance. She leans in and says in a hushed, conspiratorial tone, "Okay, listen you can't tell anyone, but..."

And then the video ends.

Tom turns to Miranda, and immediately pleads with her "Miranda, you can't leave me alone with those girls tomorrow. I don't want to perform for them like a circus animal."

"Too intimidating?" She winks. "I know how you think though baby. Part of you is horrified at the thought of being controlled by these younger girls. But part of your wants it more than anything. This part." Miranda pauses to smear the clear, thin liquid that has gathered at the tip of his urethra across the underside of his head.

"I'm not going to force you to do anything. Your next release won't be for another two weeks, but you're a big boy. If you don't want to beg, then don't beg. If you don't want to cum, that's your choice too. I get why you don't want a bunch of girls seeing your vinegar strokes and honestly it would be good to challenge them with a man who doesn't cave the second they 'accidentally' flash some skin. But it's just like Laura says. At the end of the day, your dick is going to be in a cage and they will have the key."

***

Miranda watches her husband from a few steps away. His back is to the wall, his his hands tied behind him and a blindfold is tied over his eyes. The sound of feminine laughter fills the room and it reminds her of her sex education classes all those years ago.

Tom's bare feet shuffle in place on the hardwood floor. He is naked and probably cold, but not cold enough to lose his erection. He has been hard ever since Alice released him at the start of the party.

Miranda watches as her daughter steps to the middle of the room and clears her throat.

"Okay ladies. So the theme of this game is endurance. Our two men are at either end of the room, and we are going to put a pair of panties on both their boners." Alice illustrates by sliding Andrew's cock through the leg hole of a bright pink, lacy undergarment while Miranda does the same for her husband.

"Both of these panties were worn all night by one of the women in this room." Alice continues. "The first man to lose his erection enough that his panties fall to the ground will have to wear a pair of women's underwear all month long. The man who keeps his hard-on will have the panties he is wearing stuffed in his mouth for the rest of the party. Boys, we'll let you decide whether that's a prize or a punishment and act accordingly."

More laughter from some of the women.

"Girls, you can mingle while the game is happening. Punch is off to my left and Laura's mother has a table to the right with some sex toys and gadgets that may be of interest if you haven't had a chance to look yet."

Miranda spends a few minutes chatting with some of the other mothers and grabs some snacks for herself. From the corner of her eye she sees Laura approach her husband, winking at her as she does.

"Hi Mr. Davis. I hope you don't mind if I distract you for a second." Laura's voice is confident and cheerful.

Tom mumbles something quietly in response and Miranda moves a step closer.

"I just wanted to let you know that those are my panties hanging from your cock. So I really hope you don't disrespect them by dropping them to the floor."

Tom's member strains at this news.

"I apologize if they're still a little wet. I got a bit overexcited this morning thinking about what was going to happen today."

Tom's breathing is labored and Miranda can tell that Laura has already gotten under his skin.

"Anyway, I'm not sure if Miranda told you yet, but you're going to be seeing a lot more of me."

Laura pauses and continues when Tom doesn't respond. "You see, Alice is leaving for college in September and I'm staying local. But my mom got that job up the coast so now they're relocating even though I already accepted an offer. Well Miranda suggested that I just move into Alice's room. And in exchange I'll take over the responsibility of being Andrew's keyholder."

"Is that so?" Tom can only manage the barest statement in reply.

"Hmm-hmm."

Laura gently reaches for her own panties and slides them up and down Tom's shaft. Her eyes never leave Miranda's, waiting for the first indication that she's taking things too far. But Miranda only smiles.

"Your wife said it's such a big challenge. Keeping both of her men happy. She said that if I do a good job with Andrew she'll happily consider leaving me with your spare keys. To share the burden you know."

A lazy strand of precum has worked its way out of Tom's cock. Laura slowly entwines it around her finger and wipes it off on Tom's chest.

"Anyway, just something to look forward to."

Suddenly there is cheering from the other side of the room. Miranda looks and sees a pair of panties on the floor at Andrew's feet.

"Oh, good job Mr. Davis." Laura smiles. "I knew I could trust you with my panties."

Age 46

Miranda doesn't sleep as well as she used to. Quiet noises in the night wake her with a start and there is no point trying to roll over and doze off again.

And so Miranda finds herself walking on cat's paws out the bedroom door, trying her best not to wake her husband. She stands, waiting for her eyes to adjust to the dark.

At the end of the hallway, Laura's bedroom door is ajar and the moonlight from her window casts a quicksilver rectangle on the hallway floor.

Miranda hears whispers from inside the room and tiptoes closer. She knows she should just go back to bed. Or make a loud creak to announce her presence, but the rebellious young woman is still alive inside her.

"Do I look pretty tonight?" It's Laura's voice.

"Yes, God yes."

"I saw you looking at me today. Don't you feel bad? I'm your little sister's best friend and you're stealing glances up my skirt."

Laura's reprimand is playful but Andrew still takes it as an accusation. "I'm sorry. I can't stop myself."

"That's okay. I like feeling your eyes on me. It makes me warm and tingly. But you didn't always look at me like this."

"No, just ever since you took my key."

"Oh, why did that change how I look?"

"I guess I always thought of you as my little sister's annoying friend. Now I understand how powerful you are. Like sometimes maybe my cage gets uncomfortable and I can't even do anything about it. I need your help to fix it. I can't even get hard unless you say so. And when I am allowed to get hard you're the one who's right there."

Subconsciously Miranda's one hand has strayed to her breast and her fingers flutter over her erect nipple as she listens.

"I guess that's why you get hard every day when I come home from classes." Laura continues, "Does it hurt when you swell in your cage?"

"It's okay. I've gotten used to the tightness. But sometimes it can take an hour or two to fall asleep at night."

"Because you have a boner but you're trapped in your cage."

"Yes."

"What are you fantasizing about when that happens?"

"The party. It keeps me up at night, thinking of when you girls were all surrounding me. Feeling so open, naked in front of all of you. Wondering if you were judging my penis, the jokes that your friends made about it. And then Alice announced that I could finally cum. That feeling of gratitude and embarrassment."

"You know it made me wet, watching you spurt your load. Humiliating yourself like that. You must have felt so powerless. Even against your own body's urges. Am I right? You can be honest with me you know?"

Is this what I sound like to Tom? Miranda wonders. It feels so obvious. Like a cat playing with a mouse but pretending to be on its side.

"You're right, it's scary. I think I've started wanting more and more of the feeling. I never thought I'd say this but it feels... natural."

"Like you were meant to obey?"

"Yeah. It sounds crazy. Like at first I hated the chastity party. I wanted to get out so bad. But when we were playing that game and I was lying down looking up and you were holding my testicles and your friend was holding my dick,"

"Call it a penis please, good boys don't get to use naughty words."

Laura's commanding tone impresses Miranda. It's true that a keyholder is sometimes a confidant, but it's more important that she always be in charge.

"I'm sorry. When you two were holding my penis, and you controlled me so completely - I felt trapped until I finally let go and just gave in. Then it felt so right. I wanted to please you. To do whatever you wanted."

"That's good Andrew. I think it's natural for you to feel that way. Do you ever daydream about me making you do things you don't want to do?"

For a moment there is nothing but silence and Miranda holds her breath.

"It's okay Andrew. All men have fantasies, even ones they might not actually enjoy in real life. But the more I know, the more I can do for you as your keyholder."

Andrew seems to summon his courage. "Sometimes I like you ordering me around so much I think it might be sexy to have you control me fully. To wear a cage where I need your help to even pee. I know the cages exist - I had a friend who wore one for a week as punishment. I've imagined during one of your girls' nights, knowing I shouldn't interrupt you and waiting until I couldn't hold it anymore, and then asking in front of all your friends for your permission to go pee."

"But that would be so emasculating. It turns you on anyway though doesn't it? You get that full feeling in your cage when you think about this?"

There's a long pause before Andrew replies, "Yes."

"I suspected that you were more than just naturally submissive. The type that likes to be humiliated. Are you hard in your cage right now, Andrew? I know it's been some time."

"Yes."

"It sounds like you're maybe ready to do the thing we spoke about earlier then?"

"Yes, please, I'm ready."

"I wasn't sure since you've refused for so long"

"I'm sorry for disobeying you. I need this."

"Do you really want it, or do you just want to be released?" Laura's voice is playful, dominating.

"I want it, please."

"Tell me what you want."

"I want to lick Mommy's pussy."

For a second Miranda thinks her son is talking about her, but quickly realizes that Laura has already trained him to call her Mommy. Her pulse quickens at the thought.

"And have you been a naughty boy this week? Do you deserve to lick my pussy?"

"I've been such a good boy."

"So if I look through your memspecs account I won't find you ogling any of my friends?"

"No, I know I'm only allowed to look at you unless you tell me."

"Hmm, good boy. Should I let you out of your cage while you please me?"

"Oh please Mommy. I haven't been out all week. I won't cum I promise."

"Okay, we can do it. But the truth is, I need it a lot less than the last time I asked you. I know sometimes boys forget because they're not able to masturbate, but I can touch myself as much as I want. This morning I came in bed using my vibrator, so really if we do this it's more for your benefit. If I'm going to let you eat me out, you need to know that you owe me."

"Of course, anything you want, please." Andrew does not hesitate now.

Miranda is barely breathing she is so quiet. But there is the ruffling of bed sheets, and a subtle click, no louder than a single tumbler catching in a safe, and she knows Andrew is out of his chastity device.

"No touching now. I'm trusting you to keep your hands on the headboard. If you move them for any reason, we stop and you go back in your cage."

There is silence, but Miranda assumes that Andrew is nodding vigorously.

"I like it better this way." Laura continues. "Knowing that you could overpower me if you want to, but you wouldn't dare. And so you do what Mommy tells you."

At last, Miranda leans forward so that she can glimpse the scene through the crack in the door.

The two silhouettes are on the bed. Her son is lying face up, his muscular thighs and hips cast in the blue relief of the moonlight, absolutely still except for the slow arc of his growing penis. It moves in fits until it is finally pointing parallel to his body, nearly flat against his abdomen.

Laura is crouched above him, kneeling over his face. Miranda can make out only highlights, the swell of her breasts in profile, the blade of her scapula.

Miranda notices that Laura is still in her bra. She knows there's a new trend where keyholders never allow their toys to see their uncovered breasts, a way to keep them in permanent longing, and she wonders if Laura has heard of it too.

"That's good. Start there. You can get under the fabric if you're able to pull it aside with your mouth. Hmm, good, that's nice."

Laura coos as Andrew tastes her for the first time.

Miranda shifts her weight between legs and feels the dampness that has gathered there. Cautiously she moves her hand down into her panties, applying just the slightest pressure. She's already soaking and must move slowly to avoid making a noise.

"Does Mommy taste good?" Laura asks.

"Yes, oh my God, yes," Andrew replies.

"You're going to get so good at this you know? I'm going to teach you everything they never told you in school. Hmm, slower, you're getting too excited."

Miranda can hear the sound of her son's tongue on Laura's pussy and she writhes in place.

"I want you to do this every night. Sneak into my room and make me cum with your tongue. Then shuffle back to your bed with your bursting little cock leaking in its cage."

Andrew whimpers beneath her.

"Fuck I love controlling you. Do you remember the first time you approached me in the kitchen asking to be released from your cage, and I said no?"

Laura's words drift out of the room in a breathy, languorous flow. "Denying you turned me on so much that when you slunk away I masturbated right there next to the refrigerator. I came so hard and loud that your mom rushed from her office to check if I was okay."

She pauses briefly to instruct him, "Hmm, that's good, more pressure there. Yes."

Laura leans backwards and lazily toys with Andrew's fat cock, picking it up and letting it drop against his tummy.

"Does that feel good for my little boy?"

Andrew moans in response.

Miranda thinks of how her own husband turns to putty when she holds his cock after a week of chastity. How much more so a horny young man. She knows Andrew will do whatever he is told.

"Shh. I like the feeling of the open door, but you can't wake up your parents."

Miranda watches as Laura grabs his balls and squeezes gently as she says this. Andrew squirms but contains himself this time.

"See how much better it is when you obey me?" She strokes him, once up and down. "But remember, if you cum without permission you have to eat it. Every. Last Gooey. Drop."

Andrew mumbles his consent and Miranda is mortified. This young woman is already more devious than she ever was. Still she finds herself plunging her middle finger into her needy hole. If Tom were beside her she thinks she would finally cave and impale herself on his hard rod that very moment.

"Oh fuck that feels good. Oh God, I'm getting close. You're making Mommy feel so good." Laura's hand is grasping Andrew's cock though she stops making any an effort on his behalf. "Just keep going," she instructs him. "Just like that. Oh fuck, yes, yes... yes!"

Laura is now the one guilty of being too loud as her wails spill into the hallway.

Miranda takes the opportunity to rub her own pussy - her clit is swollen and she smothers it in small, frantic circles. Soon she is doubled over as the consecutive waves of her climax ripple through her.

When Miranda comes back to reality the room beyond is silent and she worries they have heard her. She waits but there is no noise. She straightens out and peers back in.

Laura, her breasts still heaving with exertion, is raising her arm to the moonlight, inspecting it.

"Oh my God, did you cum without my permission?" She sounds secretly delighted.

Miranda can see a glistening, pearly strand clinging to Laura's wrist and forearm, and a puddle on Andrew's stomach. She knows what's coming next and goosebumps rise on her skin.

"I'm so sorry," Andrew finally speaks, his voice wavering. "It's been so long and you tasted so good."

"Shh, shh. It's okay." Laura murmurs to him. "I think it's hot that you love eating my pussy so much."

Laura uses the index finger of the other hand and collects the strand off of her forearm.

"Besides, ever since your mom told me I would be your keyholder I've fantasized about feeding you your own cum."

Miranda can almost feel the words passing through her body like shockwaves and she shivers violently. She knows now that she is not close to being satisfied. When she agreed to have Laura come to her house she was hoping it might add some spice to her sex life, but never imagined anything so graphic.

With a plan in mind, she slinks back to her room. She doesn't even remove her hand from her underwear for fear of making noise and her fingers slip across her smooth skin and stretch her sopping wet panties with each step. She cannot prevent herself from emitting a soft mewl, and she stops in her tracks to covers her mouth and check if she has been detected.

There is still whispering from the other room, and soft licking noises. They aren't finished yet but she has to hurry.

She keeps to the edges of the hallway to avoid any creaks and turns the doorknob with her dry hand.

Once she is back inside the room she moves to Tom's side of the bed. He is sleeping soundly, oblivious of what is coming.

Miranda gracefully lifts her leg and sets her knee down next to Tom's face. Then parting her underwear she descends on him so that the first thing he feels when he wakes is her wet pussy pressing against his lips.

She has woken him like this many times before, though never in the middle of the night. He doesn't need to think and his tongue starts moving as soon as his eyes are open. Trained to warm her up slowly, he doesn't know that she's already climaxed once, and she impatiently grinds against him, signaling that he should skip the teasing formalities.

With her thighs clamped tightly around his ears, Tom doesn't even hear the quiet footsteps passing by their room, but Miranda does and it sends her spinning into a second orgasm.

As the tremors echo around inside her body she thinks back to Laura, so full of confidence that she compelled her toy to eat his load. After what happened that night with Jason many years ago, Miranda always told herself she wouldn't make another man debase himself in that way. Least of all the future husband who she wanted to respect.

Now she realizes how erotic she finds the mastery of the male body displayed by her daughter's friend. Such a taboo, broken effortlessly.

Miranda thinks back to her wedding night when she discovered the white, sticky mess Tom had made on himself. She imagines how she could have dipped her innocent finger into that milky pool and then placed it on Tom's tongue. Feeding him drop by salty drop until nothing was left.

Of course there's still plenty of time.

Tom is dutifully beneath her right now. Caged, yes, but with balls so full and blue that he is ready to cum at a moment's notice, just as soon as his mistress allows it.

22 years into marriage and Miranda is just getting started.

Author: Please leave comments, suggestions for other stories, and constructive feedback below!