Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
A decision is made?
1.6k words
4.14
17.2k
20

Part 2 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
403 Followers

That day, after meeting harry for the first time, I went back home after work and.....played with myself.

With thoughts and images of harry filling my mind.....it was a good one, I had a lot of fun that afternoon.

Harry, he was perfect.....not just for me but for our purposes. We had been given another golden opportunity.

An opportunity I was eager not to waste.

Excitement buzzed through me all day, I couldn't wait to tell john.

Later that night I told him all about what happened at work that morning, all about harry.

"A royal marine!"

John said, his eyes widening.

"Bloody hell pips.....you don't do things by halves do you"

I just giggled and pointed out that he was retired. He became very excited as I told him all that had happened that day and took great interest in that doreen had thought old harry was after me.

I then informed my husband about what I'd done when I got back home....and who I'd imagined.....while doing it.

This had an immediate effect and seen as the boys were out....

I ended up receiving three sticky loads that evening, two in my fanny and one down the back of my throat.

After our passionate love making it was decided then, that night, that we would proceed with a plan.

I felt ready, that surge of excitement like with neil, when I realised I was up for it.....god.....that feeling is like a drug.....which I still enjoy to this day.

John's main concern was for my safety. This guy after all, was the opposite of neil. Neil was a big softie,shy, timid, submissive....

Harry was an ex marine, he'd been trained to kill people, almost certainly had, In battle. They couldn't be more different.

A big man, taller and heavier built than my husband. I worried that he felt threatened. I asked him if it was going to be a problem? if so, then we'd call it off.

John looked thoughtful for a moment, when he spoke it was initially in a matter of fact kind of way.

"Well....if you are comfortable with him....that's all that matters....so what if he's bigger and tougher than me....I'm just making sure that you think it's alright?"

I smiled warmly, then kissed him slowly on the lips.

Pulling back, I looked my husband in the eyes and said.

"Your the one I love.....never forget that.....this....harry....is just going to be a bit of fun"

He nodded, a wicked grin spreading across his face before he spoke

"Oh yes......I can't wait to see this.....fuck me this is guna be good"

That's exactly how it felt to me too at the time.

But at that stage we had no idea that we were about to make a mistake.

Not a big one but......you know that saying?....be careful what you wish for?.....

That night after the boys had come back and everyone was in bed, we discussed what would happen next, how this would move forward.

It was obvious that harry was very interested in me, 'sniffing around' as they say, it was a similar situation to george at church view. All I had to do was.....let it move forward.

Let him chase me for a while....then.... give in.

The time spent being pursued would be up to me.

I shouldn't play hard to get too long or he might lose interest, just enough time for me to have some fun, which I was looking forward to.

After all it's not just about the destination, it's the journey too. Especially for me, I adore attention, even though openly pretending not to. That smouldering run up to the act itself is..... addictive.

Once i gave in to harry, I'd bring him back here to our bedroom. Make sure the camera's were rolling, and that, would be that.

And once we got to know each other better I could slowly, carefully, bring john into this.

We didn't know how at that stage but would worry about it later.

It was our joint fantasy that I would be shared equally between john and one other man..... eventually.

John at that time was more than happy to listen to my vivid descriptions afterwards, and watching videos of his wife 'entertaining' another man.

The next day at work, harry was just the same. They turned up, him and tony about 12 with a big load of bags. Just after christmas is the busiest time for charity shops.

Harry was his usual loud, cheery self. He made us all laugh and paid me a lot of attention, asking me lots of questions about all sorts.

What does my husband do? Any children? Why don't you drive? Why are you so shy?

The 'shy' thing was his weapon against me, he knew he could make me blush, enjoyed making me blush.

He became more touchy feely around me too. Although not as much as the older ladies, who were used to it.

I won't go into detail about the days leading up to my first time with harry.

There would be too much to write about.

During the remainder of that week harry did indeed get quite flirty with me, at first I ignored the bait but then, slowly, started to flirt back. Although cautiously, and never in front of the others.

He could see I was wary of him and nervous but he could also see that I liked him in that way and was interested.

So, when I began reacting to his attention....it was a red flag to a bull.....

After the weekend of my birthday I went back to work at the shop. It was monday and I had my shift rotated so I did the afternoon from 1 to 5.

This rotation is what brought things forward quicker.

Harry had kept going on about me having to go home on the bus, especially the walk to the station in winter weather, it was a good half mile.

It didn't bother me I enjoy excercise, but harry was looking for an opportunity.

The morning shift offered none because when I finished at 1 old harry was still working, but now he was leaving at the same time as me....

Harry, of course, spotted this immediately and insisted on giving me a lift back home, which I accepted.

He had a campervan which he was always wanting to show me around, telling me it had its own bedroom. The innuendo was so obvious.

Well, I say camper 'van' but it was more like a small lorry.

Now realising that this could be it, I did get all nervous.

I could hardly concentrate on the job. Although I wanted it to happen, this was unexpected, I was unprepared.

The end of shift arrived and I got my coat and bag. I'd sent john a text message telling him that harry was bringing me back in his van, but hadn't had a reply yet, he must be busy.

Harry was waiting out back as stella let me out the fire door. She was surprised I was going back with harry. In the background I could see doreen slowly shaking her head while staring straight at me mouthing a silent 'don't'.

I suddenly felt very foolish, what was I getting myself into?.....

I just shrugged my shoulders and turned to follow harry.

There was nothing else to do.

My heart beat wildly as the full gravity of what could be about to happen, hit me.

I climbed up into the passenger seat and got in next to him, feeling very nervous.

And we set off into the cold dark late afternoon....

However, this time, it was not to be.

My nerves just got too much because I wasn't prepared. Harry did try his hardest. He was flirting all the way home. And kept saying things like

"Come on pip.....you don't have to go straight home....we could go for a ride if you like.....just you and me....go on.... I'll let you have a go at driving if you like.....I know a quiet safe place where you can have a go"

All said with a twinkle in his eye and a cheeky grin. The innuendo was obvious.

But I just couldn't do it, I wanted to but it was too sudden.

Later on at home I explained everything to john who was concerned about how nervous I was and said that i should call the whole thing off.

Believe me, I did think about it. But something inside wouldn't let it go, the thought of doing it with harry.....

Desire is strong and it won the day.

John kept asking if I was sure? but I was, I was ready.

It had just been unexpected that's all.

That night we agreed I would go with harry in his camper van again the next day.....and this time.....I was going to be late home....

John wouldn't be able to see what happened which managed to produce a heady mix of powerful emotions. Excitement, in that I was actually going to let this guy fuck me, frustration at not being able to see us, and anxiety for my safety.

It was a long night.

The next day while at work in the afternoon. Doreen took me to one side and had some questions about what happened on the way home with harry.

I reassured her.

"Just harry being harry"

I smiled then rolled my eyes, adding.

"He never stops trying"

Doreen was very protective of me and told me to be careful. Agreeing that I would and telling her that I could handle old harry......which was exactly the plan

Home time came along and, with my heart thumping again, I accepted another lift from harry.

Waving goodbye to the other staff and walking quickly across a cold, dark and wet car park, following harry to his van.

Reaching up for the door handle, noticing absently that my hand was trembling slightly.

Once inside with the door closed, a cheery

"Right then....off we go"

From harry.

The engine turned and started and we were off.

Once again.....into the cold and dark....

End of chapter 2.

Pippa76
Pippa76
403 Followers