All Comments on 'Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 02'

by Pippa76

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 2 years ago

Oh my, you really like teasing us and leaving us hanging, don't you? Mo matter, I actually like to be teased this way, and can't wait until the next installment. You've dropped enough hints that something unexpected might happen, too! 5* ~~JB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Pointless

Please if you are going to write these pointless memoirs . At least warn us every time telling us beware garbage ahead this one not even a dammed loving wife category story it’s a voyeur category story. Please just stop or move it to a different category and please stop embarrassing yourself . The story doesn’t even make sense the stories that readers want to read is how a shared wife ends up being dumped by her husband after growing a set . And telling her he wants a divorce than this utter garbage you are trying to portray. It’s not real life nobody wants to read it you probably got friends on this site that you have told to put a like on your story. How you wrote this story it’s beyond me so please stick to the mature category . Might have better chance with your memoirs crap in the mature category than the loving wife category. And give the proud readers of the loving wife category a break from reading garbage. Sorry a voyeur category story in the loving wife category. There has been people telling you how this site works and you totally ignore them and still put a voyeur exhibition category story in the loving wife category shows how poor a writer you are.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

Please use an editor. The basic errors are very irritating. You know, not using capitals for personal names plus all the incorrectly spelt words. It makes it look as if it was written by someone who left school at 12.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

MEMOIRS OF A GAY HUSBAND LIVING IN DENIAL CHAPTER-NONE THAT SHOULD EXIST

Yeah it sucked ponyboy.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

1 Star

Hotwife, voyeur equals cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m with JB. You write well. Ignore the aholes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Fooking Hell!

Decide whether you MC is married to Neil or John before you publish your rot, and make sure you refer to the husband by the proper chosen name so you don't confuse your readers!

charliem100charliem100over 1 year ago

I'm with JB, very enticing, exciting and believable. For those who find many reasons to complain the solution is simple -- stop reading any more chapters.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Nice long build up to what we know will occur and set you off on this journey of introducing others to your marital life. I’m enjoying the story, so ignore the detractors - I don’t know why they just don’t ignore your submissions

toydisher10toydisher10over 1 year ago

the excitement building is great

goodsonformomgoodsonformom6 months ago

I'm into the story, I believe you...and I'm very aroused...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPippa76@Pippa76
Mature lady who is happily married. I love reading erotic stories. New to this place but love it already. Had some very interesting experiences which I am looking forward to writing about.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES