All Comments on 'Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 08'

by Pippa76

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 2 years ago

Very nice ending: quiet,m which is your syle and also the norm, I believe, as opposed to the macho man shootout at the OK Corral, which the other woman's husband apparently had. I'm glad Doreen, the mother figure, behaved so nicely. It was only a little 'I told you so' and otherwise just sound advice, albeit unsolicited, just like a mother. It sounds like the long haired blonde babysitter belongs in a story by Ashson (on Literotica). All in all, a good read,, and 5* ~~JB

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 2 years ago

Great story so far. Unlike some smut stories, it has all the parts I like. A story. A character I like. She and her husband are doing this together. And the characters are flawed, merely trying to deal with life's issues. Please continue on. Regards. Kal

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 2 years ago

Something I forgot. First. you got 5/5 from me. Two, this story is being wasted in LW. You can get much better scoring in Group Sex, Exib/Voyeur, Fetish or erotic couplings. The readers in LW are mainly interested in BTB and revenge stories. Most of them are a bunch of woman haters who trash any woman that is not happy with the shitty sex her slug husband gives her after his hobies, drinking with the boys, working upteen hours or just plainly being a self centered dick. The notion of sexuality escapes them. And it shows in their scoring and comments. One reason why I have stopped writing here. Good luck to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So many mistakes. Bad writing. Nothing particularly clever. Horrible characters. Not good. Please stop. 1 star

dpga4625dpga4625about 2 years ago

Hi Pippa,

Love the series. Could us a little editing for some words/grammar. I'd be happy to be your editor if you're ever interested.

CuriouslyKinky_48CuriouslyKinky_48about 2 years ago

Thanks, thoroughly enjoyed and I hope you continue the story.

patilliepatillieabout 2 years ago

Wonderful series, written quite well and very insightful. Thank you for sharing the tale. It is interesting to me, that you have confirmed my comment under Chapt 7, wherein I described the cuck's desire for this activity becomes fetishized and out of control. Common sense then does not prevail. Your husband exhibited this exact behavior as you so simply put it: "He was actually quite pleased as he'd had a bad feeling about harry right from the start but didn't want to say anything as he too had been obsessed with what we we're doing."

I hope that you both got those out of control feelings back under control going forward, esp John, he needs to have a rational head about sharing his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
What

What do you say about these stories you have just written chapter 8 .then you look back at chapter one and see you only have 21 likes ( at time of writing this ) . What more do you need to be told your stories are no good in the loving wife category. Please do not get me wrong your stories are not bad but they could have been better in the correct category. You are forgetting no matter how you write your stories it’s the fact that they all have a same theme voyeur in them . Aka leading the way for your stories to actually be in the voyeur/exhibition category. I just don’t understand why are you holding your own stories back instead of showing them off and getting better likes I’m sure you would totally be better with these stories in the correct category aka voyeur/exhibition category. Oh and since you don’t know about category’s you might want you actually write a loving wife story since you clearly got a thing for this category. ( oh if you are going to keep writing this drivel you might want to fresh it you because the story is dying )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't let Kalimaxos fool you. He quit writing in LW because he's a cucky little shit that wrote cucky little shit stories and he couldn't handle the negative reviews.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

MEMOIRS OF A GAY HUSBAND IN DENIAL

elling50elling50about 2 years ago

Interesting and honest. Please continue.

Just_a_desi_guyJust_a_desi_guyabout 2 years ago

Ignore the haters, they see the title and read the story and gay shame or resort to name calling.

I found the story quite realistic. Keep writing, waiting for the next part

UrVesseUrVesseabout 2 years ago

Thanks Pippa ... I look forward to each new story. You are posting in exactly the right category ... QUOTE "Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. [38.5k]" ... And, the only thing sexier than a classy slut is your own classy slut wife. Keep it up, please.

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyabout 2 years ago

Are we going to have a chapter 9

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I read all 8 chapters, I came about 3 times but I also related to the emotional side. Loved it, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You feel sad that the man you were having an affair with had an affair. This is supposedly a true story. That being the case you are a sociopath. Update story tags, this is cuckold. A husband wanting to cheer up his broken hearted fillandering wife has no self worth.

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51over 1 year ago

An excellent account of how real people respond in extramarital situations. Nothing like a hot sexual experience to show how people feel about us, and how we feel about ourselves. Aside from the thrill of the sex, it's a useful way to find out what we really want. Keeping our emotions and our relationships on an even keel is the trick. I know this from experience. Thanks for a woman's view of the male psyche, and for your thoughts about men's size and what it means to you personally.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Great summary of your early encounter. While it did not provide the outlet that you and John were seeking, I’m sure it will have lit the flame for wanting more extramarital fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic storytelling. Love it. Thanks so much for sharing.

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsabout 1 year ago

Pippa, one of the things I love about your storytelling is that not every chapter is filled up with hot sex. You certainly wrte about the hot sex really well, but you also produce the disappointments, like this chapter. These add colour to your memoirs. Love your work and I'm reading on....

maddictmaddictabout 1 year ago

Very good story. I find it interesting that women in these sharing stories get all the cock they can handle and the men well they remain faithful to their wife. Pippa you didn't like seeing him with her, John could have felt that. Silly girl 😜

goodsonformomgoodsonformom6 months ago

An interesting and unexpected finish, but genuine and realistic. Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPippa76@Pippa76
Mature lady who is happily married. I love reading erotic stories. New to this place but love it already. Had some very interesting experiences which I am looking forward to writing about.