Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 11

Story Info
Pippa makes a special phone call.
2k words
4.2
8.8k
12

Part 11 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
403 Followers

I awoke on sunday morning late, well, late for me anyway.

It was 8 am.

The welcome smell of cooking bacon wafted up from the kitchen below.

Once up and dressed i found john busy making breakfast for me.....and chris!

I'd completely forgotten he was due back early this morning as his friend was going out with his parents first thing.

Steve as usual was at his grans house for the weekend. John was in the process of plating up when he saw me come in

"Good morning honey bunny....your up late....but...."

He handed me a plate of bacon, eggs and fried bread.

".....just in time for breakfast"

Before i could scold him about the addition of fried bread... he knew i loved it but also knew i was trying to lose weight.....john whispered in my ear

"You've had a reply"

The memory of last nights tipsy email came flooding back.....

Making eye contact with john he raised his eyebrows and grinned.

So....it was on.

Having forgotten about chris coming home early i was now in a pickle, as they say.

I'd envisaged talking sexy to alan from the comfort of our living room or perhaps the bedroom.....but now....

I read the email after breakfast.

It was a long enthusiastic letter, suffice to say, alan was very keen on the idea.

Amongst other things he put this...

'Oh my god pippa you would do that for me? Oh yes please! Your offer has made an old man very happy! Thank you pippa you have such a lovely voice that does things to me if you know what i mean! I would love for you to talk to me in that way. Could we maybe do it this morning please? Susan doesn't get up while dinner time and I'll be alone till then'.

His enthusiasm stirred the excitement within me....my offer had made an old man very happy....music to my ears.

I thought of him there, listening to me talk.... while touching himself....mmmm.

However, there was the problem of where i could make the call from?

Where indeed. I thought about the shed but with chris about, it wasn't a good idea.

The only thing i could think of was going for a walk. I know a secluded part of my usual route, it passed through some woodland.

All i had to do was go off track a little, into these woods, and i would be able to talk without anyone overhearing.

I sent alan a text telling him i could call him in about half an hour if that was ok?

Alans reply text arrived roughly 1 minute later! Keen.....i like that.

He said that was good and he was looking forward to it.

I told john my plan and he expressed an interest in coming with me, to listen to what i had to say to my elderly boyfriend.

But i wanted this first time at least, to be just me by myself.

Truth is i hadn't done phone sex in a long time and was worried I'd mess it up.

Anyway, i put a bit of make up on and brushed my hair, made myself look presentable, there would be other walkers about despite it being still fairly early.

Usually old men...i liked to look my best for them.

Off i went after kissing john goodbye.

The morning was still and quiet, sunny but a bit of a chill in the air.

It was 8.50.

I picked up a brisk pace, trying to walk the fried bread off! In the end i couldn't resist it's warm crispy charm.

There were a few dog walkers but all in all pretty quiet.

Entering the wooded area i checked the time, it was 9.05. roughly half hour since the last text from alan.

I followed the path about 200 yards into the woodland and went off track near a fallen tree.

The going was fairly easy and i soon found myself in a little clearing, it even had another fallen tree there to sit on, perfect.

Getting the phone out my jeans pocket and parking my bum on the cold hard surface.....i stared at the screen for a moment.

"Why am i so nervous"

I whispered to the phone. Surely this was a doddle compared to what i had done recently. Timid old man? What could go wrong....

I suppose it was partly that, worry that I'd screw up and say something daft or too cheesy.

I took a deep breath and slowly let it out

"Well.....here we go alan"

Another whisper as i got his mobile number up and ready.

Pressing 'call' i swallowed hard wishing I'd brought a bottle of water, my throat felt so dry.

Putting the phone to my ear, licking my lips, a little cough.

Beep..beep.......beep..beep......be...

"Hello.....pippa?"

Alan sounds very nervous indeed, which instantly boosted my confidence.

"Hi love....can you hear me ok?"

Good, my voice is steady and sounding confident.

Alan replies that he can hear me fine and asks if I'm outside? He thinks he can hear birds singing?

"Yes i am....."

I laugh

"...But don't worry I'm in a very secluded place with nobody around....where are you?....which room?"

Alan told me in a quiet secretive voice that he was in his living room sat on the settee with the curtains drawn. Susan fast asleep upstairs.

"I see....so your all alone there...in that room....well...i want you to listen to my voice carefully alan ok?"

He replied with a 'yeah ok', his voice sounding just a little shaky

"I'm going to ask you to do something for me..... something special.... alright?"

Again the same reply in that slightly shaky voice

Excitement coursed through me and i could feel myself getting moist down below as i sensed his growing anticipation

"I want you to stand up off the settee sweetheart.... that's it....now undo your trousers and pull them down....take your underwear down too....that's it....now....sit back down on the settee"

Next i asked him to touch himself

"Now.....get hold of yourself.....are you holding it?.....good boy...."

I suddenly remembered how I'd talked to neil while wanking him off, the 'good boy' was used to great effect back then

"describe to me what your doing"

I can hear him breathing quicker, feel the excitement in his voice

"I'm.... holding it in my right hand.....it's really stiff.....I'm.....I've err....got my hand closed around it....and I'm moving my hand up and down....oh pippa....it feels so good"

I'm surprised he's already fully hard, but pleasantly so, his eagerness encourages me

"Mmmm i can imagine.....i wish i was there with you alan.... would you like that?"

His reply is immediate and spoken with passion

"Oh god yes....yes pippa....i want that"

Suddenly, a noise in the woods near me..... looking around to where it's coming from....false alarm....it's just a black bird in the undergrowth.

Continuing, i move up a gear with alan

"I'm there with you.....listen to my voice....I'm there now... with you.....it's my hand that's playing with it...... moving up and down while i speak softly in your ear....mmmm....oh it's so stiff.....feels so good to touch you....."

A whimper from alan, then

"Oh god....pippa"

He sounds desperate....out of breath.

I goad him on

".....keep going sweetheart......that's it.....I'm doing it faster now..... holding you tighter...."

His next words are accompanied by heavy breathing and his voice is shaking, he's close already

"Oh god....pippa.....oh god.....I'm gunna....I'm gunna...

He's doing it.

".....oh yes......come on.....that's it.....i want it...i want you to come for me alan......come on sweetheart....give me it...."

My words spoken with such intense passion

A second later alan gasps, then silence, then a muffled 'aaah' followed by heavy fast breathing

"good boy......that's a good boy.....keep going.....that's it.....get it all out for me"

All i can hear is heavy breathing for a moment, then alan begins talking again, the words posted out quickly between gasps of air

"Oh god....i......I've.....done it.....I've.....come.....oh pippa.....thank you......thank you"

I tell him he's a good boy again and also ask him to describe the aftermath. He's calming down now and more in control

"It's.....in some tissues i got on my stomach....there's a lot.....some is still coming out....you made me do a lot....thank you....oh god pippa that felt good"

I am surprised at how quickly he came, i was only talking to him for a minute, but put it down to him just being over excited......at the time.

After all, according to him he hadn't had sex in a long time so just this small act of listening to my voice had had a big affect upon him.

Shortly after he'd come, alan became agitated, worried susan would get up, so he apologised but had to hang up so he could clean up.

He would call me again in 10 minutes.

It had been a success, my first attempt at phone sex in a long time!.... and alan lasted just 1 minute.

There was something in it for me too, apparently.

As i stood up off the log to walk off i felt how damp my knickers were...

It was very erotic talking him through it, hearing the affect i was having on this old grandad..... hearing his desperate whimpers as he came....while he listened to my voice goading him.

It was not just exciting but also very satisfying. Here was this sweet old man getting off to just the sound of my voice, this was a guy who definitely appreciated me.

While waiting for him to call back my thoughts turned to the events of the previous night.....

....a surge of excitement passed through me as i recalled the look in the taxi drivers eyes....as he watched us.

That hungry, lustful look that i had seen in others, come to know over the years, to recognise......and to crave.

What fascinated me was how he had asked my husbands permission to join us. What if john had misread the situation and not realised that i was not yet ready for.....a stranger.

What would i have done? Would i have declined?

Or would i have given in to my own animal.... lust?

Part of me certainly wanted to do it. Oh my god.....if I'd have said yes?.....what a night that would have been.

While pondering the delicious images this scenario conjured up....my phone began to ring once more.

Alan once again.

He had recovered and cleaned up. He immediately thanked me again, saying how turned on he had been and how good it felt to....'have you right there in my ear'.

Those were the words he used.

Feeling brave after my empowering experience of phone sex, i steered the conversation on to the subject of meeting up some time?

Alan was typically reluctant.....at first.

But i can be very persuasive. And, by the end of the phone call, which lasted half an hour, i had a date!

He had been so reluctant at first that i was worried he would never want to meet but slowly alan came round.

I knew he was very nervous and equally cautious so Instead of trying to turn him on by promising certain things i could do when we met up, i kept things cool and told him it would just be for a friendly chat.

In a public place like a cafe or pub, somewhere perhaps of his own choosing, where nobody would recognise him.

I didn't want to scare him off so was very flexible. And of course, it was just a friendly chat over a coffee.

Get to know each other a little better, no strings attached.....

My softly, softly approach worked and before alan bid me a good day and hung up he said he would send me an email with details of when and where we could meet up.

After putting my phone away i was positively buzzing! A fantastic evening with john and the taxi driver watching us and now this the next day....

Although i had made it clear to alan that it was just a chat......i.....had other ideas.

I can be very persuasive.

End of chapter 11.

Please note.

The next chapters of the series will be posted in the voyeur/exhibition section.

Pippa76
Pippa76
403 Followers