Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 10

Story Info
A stranger watching us.
1.5k words
4.33
7.8k
13

Part 10 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
400 Followers

Ok, so this is going off track a bit here but i wanted to share something that happened on the night we were at the restaurant, well actually it was on the way home in a taxi.

It had a profound affect on me so i will include it here even though it has nothing to do with alan.

That night after leaving the restaurant both myself and john were in high spirits, we had enjoyed delicious food and the drink had flowed....coupled with the exciting conversation about alan....

John had ordered a taxi.

It was only a short distance back to our house but we had planned to drink as much as we liked so it wasn't prudent to take the car.

The taxi turned up and we got in the back. It's driver was a pleasant friendly chap, an asian man who looked about 50.

John told him our destination and chatted to him, telling the guy he was a fellow taxi driver.

I'd had quite a lot to drink, feeling so warm and comfortable sat there in the back listening to john and the driver chatting.....i suppose i must have dozed off briefly.

When i came to, john was pressed close up against me, he had his right hand on my left shoulder, gently stroking. His face very close to mine

"You ok pip?....you dropped off for a minute there"

I looked at him and was about to reply but johns lips prevented me.

I was initially surprised but soon responded, kissing back, feeling the heat develop between us.

Drawing in a sharp breath through my nose as johns hand moved from my shoulder to my boob.

So caught up in the moment I'd almost forgotten where we were.

I broke our kiss and pushed back against him.

"John!.....what you doing?.....not here"

He didn't move his hand which had now begun pinching my nipple, gently, through the thin material of the blouse.

Sitting in the middle of the back seat as i was, in full view of the cars rear view mirror.....i suddenly made eye contact with our driver.

He was looking right at me, his eyes kept flitting back to the road, but were mainly on me.

I'm aware too, that the car is swerving.

He's watching us.... watching me get fondled by john in the backseat....

This knowledge, that we were being watched....it sent a jolt of excitement right through me.

This man was a stranger.

The fact that he was a stranger coupled with the spontaneous nature of what was happening plus the alcohol I'd consumed.....created a perfect storm of lust, excitement....and lack of inhibition.....

John continued his affections and this time i didn't push him away.

We kissed again, passionately.

Johns hand slid under my blouse and into my bra cup, fingers going straight for my hardening nipple.

I moaned through johns writhing tongue, exquisite sensation spreading out across my whole body as he tweaked and pinched my nipple.

Making no objection as he pulled my left breast out the bra cup, broke off our kiss and went down to my eagerly awaiting nipple.

I almost jumped at my own loud moan, immediately making eye contact once again with the driver, his eyes like before.... flitting from me to the road and back again...the car swerving.

Johns hand slips up my skirt..... going straight up my inner thigh to my crotch....

"John.....john....."

I'm panting, saying his name quietly.

I want to say no... stop.

But i can't......I'm acutely aware that I'm enjoying being watched by this stranger.....his eyes so intensely staring....

Every time a car goes past it illuminates those eyes, big and dark brown, watching us.

"Aaaahh"

Letting out a gasp as johns finger slips past my knickers and into me......

Again i call out his name in no more than a whisper, again there is no 'stop' from my lips or a 'no'.

Part of me wants it to stop but that part is getting weaker as this continues.

Eventually i give in altogether, open my legs wider and let john finger fuck me right there on the back seat of the taxi.....like a cheap tart.

I'm soon lost in a building climax, the sheer erotic nature of what's happening to me is too much to bare for long.

The last thing i see before screwing my eyes up tightly in the grip of a powerful orgasm......is the eyes of the driver...staring intently back into mine....

While tensed up I'm vaguely aware of the driver saying something, it's in his language so i don't understand, but by the tone it sounds like he's excited.

Then i hear a car horn blaring close to us and feel the car swerve again, violently.

John later told me that we nearly crashed into an oncoming car, our driver had strayed across the white line!

I began regaining some composure, john was grinning madly at me and asking if i was alright?

For a moment i just looked about myself panting, feeling confused and hot, then i put a hand down between my legs... worried I'd gushed.

I hadn't thank god.

It was very wet but otherwise ok.

Getting my breath and my senses back...brought with them a companion..... embarrassment.

With the lust of the moment gone i was now free to realise what I'd just done...

Turning to john i said

"You..... bugger.....i...."

My words were cut short by our driver looking around, we had pulled up at a red light.

He was grinning and nodding his head excitedly toward me, then he turned to look at john

"thank you my friend....that was very sexy....she makes a good noise....you need help back there?....i know somewhere we can go....."

What he said and how he said it.....turned me on so much.

I'd only just climaxed but was already feeling the urge to do it again.

He was addressing my husband, not me.

Asking his permission....to 'use' me.

At that precise point i was so turned on that it would not have taken much for me to climax again.

John looked at me, then back at the man, he laughed and said

"Thank you.....and thanks for the offer...."

Looking back at me, our eyes meeting for a brief moment....

"..... but...no it's ok.....maybe next time"

Just then a horn toot from behind broke the spell, i noticed a green glow ahead of us, the light had changed.

Our driver turned back around to face forward and set off once more towards home.

John glanced back at me smiling and squeezed my hand with his.

I breathed out slowly, not a sigh of relief but kind of a climb down, a change down in gear if you will.

It was hard to believe.....what we had just done and had declined the chance to do....'maybe next time'.....

Johns words echoed in my mind.

For the next 5 minutes of time it took to get home, our driver kept staring at me through the mirror while talking to someone on an ear piece.

He was using his language so i couldn't understand what he said, but i could guess....

The guy sounded excited and it seemed like he was describing me at one point, and explaining to the other person what had just happened in the back of his cab.

We arrived back home and john paid the driver.... who's eyes once again were all over me, i could feel his stare as i walked away towards our front door.

I could hear him saying something to john but couldn't make it out.

He later told me that the guy offered again, saying he could come in with us for a while?

John politely declined again. The friendly taxi driver then wished him a good night, and with a cheeky grin, was off back in his taxi.

Once inside the house together we waisted no time in going upstairs to our bed.

There we made love, again.....and again.

Afterwards we discussed what had happened. John knew about my liking for spontaneous situations, I'd told him about my experience at the charity shop when I'd seen to my needs in the ladies room.....

That night, we'd both had a lot to drink, our inhibitions greatly reduced......john saw his chance....and went for it.

He did ask a question which made us both think. Think of other possibilities besides carefully planned out experiences

John asked

"Would you have?......you know.....if I'd had said yes to him?.....i know i wasn't really prepared for that and i thought i saw the same thing in your eyes?"

John knows me well and he'd got it spot on. Although very turned on by the idea, i wasn't at that point in our journey.... ready.

Not to do it with a stranger.

I told him so.

And that was the end of that, for a while.

In the meantime, what with all that had recently happened I'd forgotten about dear old alan.

Although woozy from the booze, and tired, i typed out a meaningful letter to him.

In the letter i didn't let on that i knew he was touching himself while listening to my voice.

But i did tell him that seen as he thought i had a sexy voice.....then i could talk dirty to him.....and if he wanted to he could.....play with it while i talked to him.

Hesitating for just a second, i pressed send then settled down in bed next to john.

It had been a very eventful evening and i soon drifted off to sleep.

End of chapter 10.

Pippa76
Pippa76
400 Followers