Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It worked a charm, too well in fact, alans eyes feasting on the deep cleavage a little too long....

As a result we drifted into the side of the road, for a moment there was panic as the car bounced up and down, alan cursing..... struggling with the wheel.

He regained control, now looking more flustered than ever......what with my teasing and nearly crashing.

I felt so sorry for him......the poor man needed some relief....

Trying very hard to not let my inner grin breakthrough to the surface, putting on the best innocent concerned look that i could muster, i gently put my hand on alans shoulder and said

"You look a bit flustered alan sweetheart.....why don't you pull over somewhere for a little while.... have a rest from driving.....we can talk more comfortably"

He glanced at me then quickly back at the road

"Oh......i erm.....i shouldn't really...."

Glancing back at me i noticed his eyes move quickly down from mine, to my breasts.

It was so quick to be almost imperceptible, but i knew what to look for.

Curious..... it's sometimes these little things that say so much.

I knew i had him, with just that tiniest of looks. I knew the battle between the love for his wife and his shy timid nature versus alans long time pent up desires, was over.

Desire the victor.

Alan finished his sentence

"......but.....your right.....i need a rest.....it's been an..... exciting morning for me"

Me too, i could feel myself moistening up down there at the thought of alans inner struggle.....all because of little old me.

We were now passing into a forested area, with tall coniferous trees lining both sides of our view. Every hundred yards or so there was a small picnic area, complete with picnic table and room to park a car.

Alan chose one of these and nosed the big car as far as it would go into the car space.

I did note, rather excitedly, that alan had parked in such a position that the interior of the car couldn't be seen by anyone passing by on the road....

He turned off the engine and glanced over at me, noticing me watching him closely, a shy grin forming on his face.

A nervous laugh then a single word

"What?"

He said it a little defensively.

I asked what he meant by.... 'what'?

"You.....your watching me all the time"

Alan replied shyly.

I laughed myself, then replied

"I like watching you......like i said....i find you very sexy"

Alan looked down at his lap, he was going bright red.

As i watched i could see his throat working, adams apple moving up and down.

I could see him struggling with something difficult he wanted to say.... desperate to get it out....but so afraid to do so.

He eventually looked back up and i saw once again that little glance down at my cleavage, so guarded.

Not wasting the moment, i acknowledged his look by saying

"It's ok you know.....you can look.....i like it..... you've seen them before anyway"

It was true he had seen them, but not in the flesh.

Alan swallowed again, he looked so incredibly nervous but now i can see something else in him too..... curiosity.

He began speaking, a slight tremble detectable in his quietly spoken words

"I.....i know but....i.....i shouldn't re....."

Alan didn't get the 'really' out. Enough was enough and i was done with the careful approach. Here i was parked up in a car, with a desperately eager old man practically foaming at the mouth for it......there was only one way this was going to go.

What had stopped alans mouth in mid word was the actions of my fingers upon my blouse buttons..... undoing them

He watched mesmerised, mouth open, as i undid them all right to the bottom and then pulled the garment apart to reveal my bra covered boobs.

Watching him closely, enjoying the affect my actions were having i said

"Do you like this bra alan?.... john chose it for me....he likes how it pushes my breasts together"

I said it in a casual, matter of fact sort of way.....while glancing down at my bosom....however....inside it was pure excitement.

The way he was looking at them.....oh my....i wish john could have been there to see it.

Alan just stared for a moment then began talking in a broken, trembly voice

"I.....erm......yes.....i.....yes....it's very..... erm....nice"

Oh my god, i could have easily brought myself off just watching and listening to alans reaction....i could actually see the desire taking over....an unbelievably erotic moment.

Seizing that moment i look around us, good, nobody about. I've already removed my seat belt and i turn in my seat to face alan squarely on.....then without hesitation....i scoop first one boob then the other.....out my bra.

I'm now sat facing this desperately sex hungry old man, with my boobs out and on show, nipples visibly hardening as he stares in disbelief.....

"Hows this?......is this better alan?"

I can't resist saying that and although my heart is beating fast as excitement floods my body....a grin begins forming at the look on alans face.

Wide eyed and open mouthed, he slowly almost subconsciously, begins nodding.

Leaning forward so I'm right up against the centre console, i speak softly to alan

"You can touch them if you like?.....go on.....it's alright"

At this point something within alan 'wakes up' and he appears to come briefly out of his boob induced trance.

Glancing back up into my eyes and then around us, looking through the windows making sure nobody is nearby.....

"It's alright.....there's no one here but us.... nobody can see.....go on.....have a feel"

Reassuring alan, i move up a little closer to him, my boobs wobbling gently as i do so.

Alan resumes staring at them but this time his right hand begins to move..... slowly toward my exposed breasts.

Alans tongue appears briefly as it lubricates his bottom lip....in that moment....he looks so..... hungry.

That's the word that is most apt. He looked at my bare tits like a starving man might look at a juicy steak....

I watched, fascinated, as alans hand made its way steadily to my left tit.....and touched it.

Fingers oh so gently exploring, stroking.

Grinning wickedly at alan, while soaking up his reaction, watching as his mouth falls open...... he's touching his first boob in 12 years.....and the look on his face......it is priceless.

"There....that's it.....how does that feel?"

He doesn't acknowledge me, just keeps fondling my boob, feeling the weight, stroking across my nipple......

"Mmmmm"

I purr softly at his touch, the noise 'waking' him from another trance. Looking up into my eyes he says

"Oh.....sorry pippa.....you......you said something"

Locking eyes with him i asked again if it feels good?

Looking back down at what his hand was busy doing, alan replied in that now familiar shy, broken way

"Oh god yes.... it's.....so warm.....so....so soft...."

As alan spoke his other hand came into play, now both his hands explored my boobs together, fondling, squeezing, stroking.

He continued....

".....and firm.....so...heavy...."

At this point alan gave out a little nervous laugh, then said

"....Oh god......I'm sorry pippa.... please forgive me.....I'm shaking......i can't help it......it's been...such a long time"

It was true, i could feel him trembling

"Too long...."

I agreed

"Don't apologise alan.....don't ever apologise.....mmmmm.....oh yes......i like that"

Alans fingers had found my nipples and were gently pinching them, twisting a little.

Alan grins, looking more relaxed as he stares down at what he's doing to me, my reaction seems to be giving him confidence.....then he confides something personal

"Su.... "

He corrects himself. Not wanting to use her name.

".....my wife...used to like this too....she er...."

Another nervous laugh

".....she liked me to.....twist them.....like this"

He did it harder and i moaned approval.

The sensation causing delightful sensual ripples right through me.

"Oh god.....pippa....you have the most amazing nipples...i can feel them getting bigger"

So could i, what alan was doing.....it was really getting me going.

I am able to climax with just attention focused on my boobs.....and alan was doing a fine job.

It was at this point that i noticed alan licking his lips.

Time for him to suckle.....i think.

Glancing around once more to check no one was about, then placing my hand on the back of alans balding head, gently pulling him towards my waiting sensitive nipples

"Go on..... there's nobody about....go on that's it..."

This time alan takes my word for it and doesn't check for himself, he's so engrossed with my tits that he's oblivious to his own previous caution....

Suddenly giving in to all those years of pent up desire....he dives in to my breasts head first.... devouring them....

My god! And i thought harry was greedy, that first time in his camper van.

Drawing in a sharp breath at the exquisite sensation coming from my nipples as alan sucked and licked for all he was worth.

First one then the other, both at the same time with them squashed together.....i threw my head back and squealed with delight.

He was like an animal, unleashed.

Looking back down.

Alan had completely lost control, whimpering through rapid breaths, his head jerking from side to side as he moved busily from one nip to the other

"Oh god yeah!"

My excited words passed through ever quicker breaths.

The sight of this greedy old man devouring me.... stirring something big... deep within.

Suddenly gripped by an urge, i had to feel him....

Leaning closer to alan and reaching down between his legs with my free left hand.... touching him for the first time...

He flinches a little and groans through a mouthful of tit as my busy fingers explore.

Alan doesn't feel very big, but by god.... it's hard as rock!

I've never felt one as hard.

My curiosity is aflame and i begin rubbing his stiff dick through his trousers.

Alan let's out another groan, this one louder.

Soaking up his approval I'm spurred on and rub harder.....and that's when it happens.

I suppose i should have been more careful really, considering alans past. After all, he hadn't been with a woman in over 12 years, but you can't account for everything, and i was caught up in the moment.....just got carried away.

I felt him starting to hump, gently at first quickly followed by full on, powerful thrusts.

A second later he pulled back away from my boobs, eyes closed, face screwed up

"Oh god......oh god....NO!.....aahh"

I felt him push forward hard and begin trembling, breathing fast and looking down at his crotch alan gasps

"Oh god no.....no...no...no"

I knew of course, what had happened.

Alan had come, somewhat prematurely, in his trousers.

I could feel the wet spot quickly growing just before removing my hand.

Looking closely at alan, his face red, lips glistening with saliva, still breathing hard.....extreme embarrassment etched into his expression.....i felt so sorry for him

"Hey....hey....it's alright....it's alright love... accidents happen.....i understand....it's alright alan.....hey.....look at me....look at me...."

He didn't seem to notice my reassuring words, he was talking over them through rapid breaths, apologising

"Oh god....pippa....i.... I'm so.....sorry.....I'm sorry....i...."

Raising my voice and interupting him i repeat

".... look at me....alan....it's alright"

The words 'its alright' are said slowly and overemphasized.

I begin reassuring him again, talking softly. It does calm him down this time and he eventually gets his breath back and stops apologising.....then notices the mess clearly visible on the crotch of his trousers!

Panic ensues

"Oh my god!.....what am i gong to do?!.... judith is in at home..... she'll see.....oh god!....what have i done!"

Judith is alans granddaughter in law and comes round to clean the house for them but also keeps an eye on susan while he's out, he doesn't like leaving her alone.

A solution pops instantly to mind. An idea which suits my needs as well as alans.

It had been my intention to coax alan back to our house that morning, and film nature taking its course, in our bedroom.

However, due to his very nervous state i had given up on that idea and was prepared to make do with the backseat of his car.

But now....

Patiently calming him down again i then presented my plan

"Look.... there's nobody in at our house....kids are at school and johns at work.....if you take me back home i can wash and dry those things for you.....put em on a quick wash....won't take long"

While talking to alan i put my boobs away, they were wet through with alans saliva, nipples still very tender.....but that would have to wait.

Alan looked away for a moment, staring through the windscreen, pondering my offer

"Hey...."

I tapped his shoulder and, looking as sweet and innocent as i could, said

"I promise I'll be good"

Alan studied me carefully for a moment, a thin smile slowly growing on his face, his eyes twinkled.

At length he spoke

"Alright.....thank you pippa.....you are good to me....."

He grinned while slowly shaking his head

".... and...i think... you'll also be the death of me"

I grinned back, watching alan look down into his lap at the large wet patch

"I can't believe i did that.....so..... embarrassing.....sorry pi....."

I interrupted him

"....will you stop apologising!....you couldn't help it.....just a bit out of practice that's all...."

Alan nodded agreement as he started up the car

Pausing for a moment while i put the seatbelt back on, i then glance at alan and add

"....we'll have to see what we can do about that.....won't we?"

Alan acknowledged my naughty comment with a shy smile.....then swallowed hard.

He put the car in gear and we set off....for our house.

End of chapter 12.

12