Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 26

Story Info
Pippa agrees to perform.
2.7k words
4.6
7k
11

Part 26 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood legs apart in the shower, holding the shower head aimed at my fanny, warm jet of tingly water cleansing me..... ooh that tickles.

Making sure I'd done a good job i returned the head to its holder, being careful not to get my hair wet, didn't want a full wash just needed my lower half cleaning.

Standing facing the water i let it pound on my tits for a while, enjoying the affect it was having on my nipples..... letting my mind wander back to just half hour earlier....down that country lane...

It had been a close call, I'd just got everything covered back up in time.

The police had been ok, if a little thorough.

He even did a walk round of the car, checking everything by torch light.

Which worried john as we had a tyre that was close to the limit.

But the cop just gave advice, telling us to get a new one soon.

They were quite nice really, a man and woman cop.

After blocking us in they both got out their car and approached ours, talking to john through his open window.

Asking the usual questions, was the car johns? etc...

They told us that there had been a report of 'suspicous activity' in the area and had a description of our car.

It appeared that someone had reported us, this raised two very important questions...who had been watching us? And how much had they seen?

The idea that someone could have seen us both worried and excited me.

According to the male officer there had been some thefts from farms in the area.

John was breathalysed due to the odour of alcohol in the car.

While john was doing that i was being checked out by the lady cop, who asked me if i was alright? aiming a suspicious look first at my ruffled appearance, then at the two men i was with.

I told her i was fine and that the two guys were my hubby and our friend, also repeating johns excuse for being where we were....on our way home and had got lost....yep....pretty lame i know.

At this a ghost of a knowing grin spread across her face as she said rather mockingly, "oh....i see"

She knew alright, knew what we'd been up to.

They must see hanky panky a lot, especially on a night shift.

Anyway, with the cops satisfied we weren't stealing tractors, that was that, the lady cop even had the cheek to aim a grin at me and told me to 'have a fun evening', before leaving us alone.

I bet we were a hot topic of conversation for the rest of their shift....and speaking of hot topics....

What a night this was turning out to be. And all because i took a gamble back there in the cinema.

Now here i was washing daves spunk out my fanny...my god he shoots buckets...what was the deal with that?!

The short journey back in our car had been a little uncomfortable, for me at least. I was sat in a rapidly cooling puddle of sticky goo.

Of course, my complaints served only to amuse the fellas.

John telling me it was my fault, and that I'd asked for it and so.....I'd got it.

I couldn't argue with that....

On the brief journey home we talked about how close we'd come to being caught, and also who may have been watching us.

We decided it must have been one of the farmers that live nearby, perhaps they saw our headlights coming down the lane....

Upon arriving at our house, before we tried going inside i made sure chris wasn't in.

Calling his mobile and asking the grumpy sod if he had his key?

It was an excuse of course, to make sure he was at his friends house for the night.

The boys had their weekend routine, steve was at his grans while sunday tea time but chris could be back in the morning....maybe early.

Making a point of asking what time we should expect him back, he replied abruptly, "the usual time!"

It was said with a good deal of sarcasm but now i knew.

We had until at least 11am next morning....good.

When I'd finished the call dave asked rather shyly if we were sure it was ok for him to stay the night?

Before i could answer my husband reassured him, "of course it is.....the more the merrier eh pip?"

As he said it he glanced through the rear view mirror, briefly catching my eye as a car went past, its lights illuminating the back.

"The more the merrier", i repeated my hubbys words.....staring back lustily.

Dave then got out his phone and called adele, his youngest daughter, the one still living at home. She expected him back later that night.

After his call had ended it occurred to me that we were being deceptive and furtive to our children in order to do something naughty, a kind of parent/child role reversal.

I mentioned it to the guys and we all had a good chuckle.

Now i had to get out the car but with the mess i was in..... concerned about being seen.

However as john pointed out, it was dark and it had started to rain so the short journey from car to house should be ok.

Still, i ran, not wanting to bump into any neighbours....the back of my skirt had an obvious stain.

With all of us safely inside, lights were turned on, heating put on and the usual door precautions taken, locked with the key left in and turned.

That 'new' feeling of having someone different in the house crept up on me, taking me by surprise.

We knew dave of course, had done for many weeks and now..... intimately.

However, there's always that first time you let them in your house, feels odd doesn't it?

Not bad odd, just different. As though the house itself, the rooms etc have changed somehow, in a subtle way.

Dave too, seemed a little nervous, looking around himself in the hallway, asking if he should take his shoes off?

I had to stifle a giggle at that one. Here was a man who'd just emptied his nuts into me, asking if he should remove his shoes in my home.

Grinning i nodded, "yes please love"

As he removed his shoes i noticed him watching me closely, a surprised look...

He was staring at my leg, i felt the tickle as i followed his gaze....a thin bead of cum slowly appearing from above my skirt hem...slithering downwards.

"Erm.....yeah...I'd better go for a shower....better go now", i said, a little embarrassed....then with raised voice i asked john to get me a large red wine ready for when i came back down.

Dam it! Thought I'd got it all, the stuff seemed to just keep coming.

I pushed past john and made my way upstairs, hearing him mutter, "oh yeah.....look at that"

I knew they were there, both of them at the foot of the stairs watching me ascend, their point of interest divided into two, my bum wobbling with each hurried step....and the state of my skirt.....stained with their 'handywork' from earlier.

I was a mess, and desperately needed a shower.....

Now, enjoying that wonderful sensation of hot fast water spraying my nipples....mmmm....a warm tingly feeling spreading through me.

I wondered what they were up to downstairs? Talking about me no doubt....

The idea of them both discussing me intimately....my husband and his best friend...

A sense of urgency suddenly gripped me, what was i doing taking my time in the shower when, for the first time in my life i had 2 guys to myself at the same time?!

I turned off the shower and dried. Going through to the bedroom naked i could hear them talking downstairs, muffled voices......unable to hear properly only fuelled my curiosity.

Looking through my wardrobe, i had plenty of naughty clothing to choose from, lingerie, sexy outfits, etc.

But i was in a hurry and needed something quick, but effective.

Deciding on a very short black satin robe....that should do nicely.

Slipping into it, i then brushed my hair and put a little make up on, then some perfume.

Standing back to check my look in the mirror....not bad for a rush job.

Now to see what the boys thought.

Descending the stairs, their voices changed from muffled echoes to intelligible words, the lounge door had been left open and i could hear what they were talking about before i entered.

And, as i realised what the subject was..... anxiety hit me...taking me by surprise.

It appeared that john had not heard me approaching until i was near the lounge door, then he immediately lowered his voice and trailed off as i entered the room.

The subject he'd been discussing with dave were my solo sessions, which i didn't mind of course, but what i could gather from the bit of conversation i heard was that john was expecting me to 'perform' the act for them both....that night.

This was a little daunting and i wasn't sure i was ready for that just yet.

I wasn't angry with john nor did it spoil the moment, it just took me by surprise.

I take me solo time, very seriously and it's very personal so doing it in front of someone new?.....well....you can imagine how i felt.

Yes part of me was excited at the prospect but honestly? I was mostly anxious....at that point in the evening anyway.

Despite my worry at what they had planned, i must have looked ok because my entrance was greeted with a stunned silence.

Both mens eyes glued to me in lustful admiration.

I actually blushed, couldn't help it. Just the look on their faces.....

John, who was sat on the sofa got up and approached me as i wandered in to the lounge.

His wolfish grin accompanied by open arms, "here she is.....m..."

He stopped himself mid word and just before we embraced looked over at dave, ".....i mean.....our girl"

Those words resonated within me.....our girl.

He held me lightly by the shoulders and kissed me on the lips, soft and gentle.....the calm before the storm....

I kept my eyes open and could see dave looking on with a warm smile.

Breaking off, my husband stood back and looked me up and down.

"You look good enough to eat pip....eh?"

Glancing over at dave, who sat watching us with a large glass of whiskey in his hand.

A small amount of oh so adorable bashful in his response, a nod and grin....and....yes... blushing a little...oh god i love that....shows I'm pushing the right buttons.

Turning back to john i asked the question i already knew the answer to, "so....what have you two been talking about?"

John grinned, "well....."

He began telling me as he handed me a large glass of red, indicating to join him on the sofa, dave sat opposite on a sofa chair nursing his whiskey.

John revealed that our friend had initially been almost lost for words, unable to convey properly how exciting the night had become.

Dave expressed great gratitude to us both and told my husband that this was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to him.

He joked that he was just expecting a night at the pictures and a pint with two good friends.....but now...

More importantly, dave had said that he'd never done anything like this before and asked if we had?

A serious question and one that he needed to know the truth about, but tonight was not the time.

John had told him some of our history but not much.

Just scratched the surface really, which i thought just as well at this stage.

It was after all still early days and we didn't want to shock poor dave any more than he already had been.

He told him that we'd had this fantasy of me being with another guy and john watching us for a long time, but not done anything properly until now.

Which was sort of true, it had never gone this far before.

The 'going fishing' at pubs etc, was mentioned.

Showing his old work buddy nude pictures of me, and even the episode involving neil.

Although he left the bit out where i gave neil 'a hand' in our bathroom.

Just told him that neil used to take my underwear and we caught him in the act with our secret camera.....and... that it had been a turn on.

As we chatted the drink flowed, and with it the conversation more risqué... questions more probing...

Discovering those dark secrets about each other proved to be quite an aphrodisiac.....not that any were needed.

I was becoming wet once more, with the looks both men were giving me, and engaging in the naughty conversation.

Dave, sat opposite, could hardly keep his eyes off me, i sat facing him with my legs crossed, the satin robe riding high....it didn't hide much....

Anyway, things came to a head when john brought up the subject of church view, where we used to live....and our noisy neighbour mary.

He asked me to tell dave the story, well....i knew where this was going.

Was i worried? Yes, but not as much as i had been earlier before a couple of large glasses of red and all the sexually explicit conversation that had gone between then and that moment.

I was beginning to embrace the idea, imagining myself....doing that....in front of these two lust fuelled horny guys.

What would it be like?

So, i began relating the story of mary and her young lover to our friend.

Dave sat there listening intently, the focus of his gaze constantly changing from my eyes to my legs...

I told him everything, all the details.

I told him what i used to do to myself while mary entertained david just at the other side of our bedroom wall.

How I'd listened while they did it....in secret.

When I'd finished speaking, both men looked feverish with excitement....dave swallowed then reached for his glass, taking the last of it down....he looked like he needed it.

I.....was considerably wetter.

And ready....it had been such a turn on talking about it.

A sort of silent understanding passed between not just john and myself but dave too.

We all knew what was coming next.

John, put down his drink, the fourth can of lager.....and suggested something to me.

Leaning in close to my ear and whispering, "do it....do it for us...tonight"

Crunch time.

By this point in the evening i had done a u turn.

Initially very worried about 'performing' in front of someone new, i was now ready for it....very ready.

But, some part of me felt that i should resist.

So, i did.

Pretending to shy away from the idea, under the watchful eyes of dave.

Looking from him to my husband, putting on my innocent routine i said in a quiet voice, "I'm.....I'm not sure"

However, i couldn't fool john, he knew me too well and could see through my act.

His wolfish grin, accompanied by that hungry look preceded more whispered words, "go on.....i know you want to"

With a coy grin now forming on my face i glanced at dave, who was still glued to us both, fascinated by this special interaction between husband and wife.

Reaching out for my glass and finishing off the rest in one gulp, replacing it on the coffee table....oh....i could feel the excitement....sexual energy in the air all around us....their eyes on me....waiting.

Slowly returning my gaze to john i nodded gently and whispered one word, "alright"

Johns face immediately lit up with intense excitement, he moved in for a kiss, quite forceful and full of passion.

I could feel him trembling, just a little.

He broke off and glanced over at dave, nodding to his friend who copied johns excited look.

Standing up, i could feel the wet between my legs.....with one more look at the two men i spoke in a quiet voice, "let's go upstairs"

And with that i turned and headed for the hallway....john and dave following closely behind.

End of chapter 26.