Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 33

Story Info
Dave has something to show Pippa and John.
2.7k words
4.58
3.9k
7

Part 33 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the last chapter I went into detail about one of our first experiences with Dave.

There was to be many more.

After much searching we had found someone who was perfect.

A good friend to us both and a voracious lover for me.

Dave not only has the experience and the physical stamina but also a burning curiosity to explore both our fantasies and his own, a very willing and able part of our unique trio.

It surprised both myself and John at how rapidly the physical relationship developed.

As a lover, it was as though myself and Dave had known each other for years, he knew exactly how to please me....and I him.

We are still very good friends to this day.

Although we are still good friends the physical relationship ended after roughly two years when he found someone of his own, more on that later.

But as for now, I would like to share some more experiences we enjoyed with Dave.

Obviously it's not possible to describe everything we did together during those years, but what I will do over the next chapter or two is share a few experiences that stick out in both myself and John's mind.

The first one of these happened just that following weekend after the St trinian's session....

Dave had mentioned the week before, that he had some old footage of himself and Tina being intimate that he could show us.

That saturday night he brought it with him and we set up the laptop, got everything ready.

I did worry that he would find it uncomfortable, watching his ex and him together, after what had happened.

Having asked him several times if he was ok with it? And that we didn't have to watch it if he didn't want to?

I received the same answer every time, he reassured me he was fine, and that he had moved on and was with someone else now.....someone worthwhile.

Every time I heard the latter part, I had that warm glowing feeling inside.....soppy I know, but it's how I felt.

Anyway, with everything ready and us all seated on the sofa, myself in the middle, the first video was started.

Oh I'll just explain at this point that I wasn't dressed up that night, not in the mood for costume or lingerie I was still glowing after a hot bath, just wrapped in a bathrobe....naked underneath.

The laptop was placed on the coffee table right in front of us so everyone could see.

Just before I started the video Dave explained that the footage was from roughly 8 years ago and this first clip wasn't great but that he thought we might find it interesting...

The video comes to life and at first their is just darkness and a sort of swishing noise like synthetic material....maybe a coat.

It sounds familiar but for those first few seconds I'm at a loss.

Then whispering can be heard and after that a dim torch is switched on....now we can see.

The camera angle is from Dave's perspective, he's laid down on his back in a sleeping bag....so that's what the swishing noise was.

I've been camping many times and half recognised this familiar association with it.

As more is revealed by the torchlight, we can see they are in a small tent, Dave is naked and has a hard on, which Tina is sucking.

We just see the top of her head at first, as she slowly bobs up and down.

What does surprise me is how much weight Dave has put on since this was filmed, he looks so much leaner.

We now hear Dave moan as he films Tina gobbling him.

At this she takes him out her mouth and raises her head, looks straight into the camera, Dave's big glistening dick stands rigidly between Tina and our viewpoint....it looks so tasty and I can't help but think of how good that feels in my mouth....

I also notice Tina, my first look at her....she's very pretty, prettier than me, making me feel a little jealous.

She's topless, her boobs are small but not as small as I imagined from Dave's descriptions, and the nipples are hard, swollen, a deep rich pink.

We continue watching as Tina looks worriedly into the lense and shushes Dave, "Sshhh....quiet."

It's said in a whisper. At this point Dave pauses the video and informs us they were at a campsite with other tents all around them.

Replaying the video, Tina's worried expression quickly evaporates, replaced my a mischievous grin......leaning forward and flicking out her tongue back and forth across Dave's pulsing bell end.

We hear Dave gasp as she does it. Then my husband makes a comment, "Oh yeah.... that's gotta feel good."

Dave grins, telling us both that it did....but not as much as it does when I do it.

We now see Tina resuming her head bobbing as she takes him back into her mouth....a gentle sucking....wet....lip smacking noise can be heard.

A moment later, and with Dave visibly tensing up, getting ready....

Tina quickly pulls him out her mouth and wanks him hard and fast, to finnish him off.

I glance at Dave on my left and say in a quiet, rather seductive voice, "I don't do that....do I sweety?"

A reference to the fact I swallow.

He shakes his head and grins rather shyly, commenting that I do not.

We now see a fountain of spunk shoot up and out of camera view, Dave panting hard, his body shaking.

Tina's hand slows down and we see her grinning triumphantly at the camera shortly before the video abruptly ends.

The whole thing only lasts 2 minutes but I love it's amateur, private nature, and watching it has moistened me up a good deal.

The next clip is longer but if anything, even more amateur and all the better for it.

This time it begins in a wooded area.....outdoors...I'm intrigued from the beginning and lean forward for a closer view, my action earning a glance from both men.

Ignoring them, I stare at the screen in fascination, mildly aware of how damp I am downstairs with this new seated position....watching this while being flanked by two big guys is having a wonderful effect on me.

We all watch as Dave moves away from the camera, which appears to be mounted about 3 feet above ground.

He's wearing his trademark shorts and removes his t shirt while walking over to Tina who's laid on her back on a blanket in a small clearing.

Tina is semi clothed, her upper half covered by a thin white t shirt, lower half naked.

She looks so slim... another stab of jealousy jabs at my fragile ego.

I've always thought that I have too much weight, never truly satisfied with my figure, but that's another story.

We continue watching the screen as Dave stands over his wife, having a good look around before removing his shorts, we see a brief glimpse of his erect penis just before he gets down on top of her.

This is true amateur stuff, you don't really see much detail except the look on their faces, Tina's body shaking to his powerful thrusts, Dave's hairy arse clenching with every in stroke.

The sound is not great, mainly wind noise, rustling of leaves, a bird singing somewhere up in the canopy.....and just audible, Tina's soft moans....Dave's occasional grunt.

A moment later we see Tina's face screw up, mouth opening wide, legs wrapping tightly around my future boyfriend.

She squeezes him tight and he grinds to a halt.

At this point I sit back into my seat and cross my legs, I'm becoming very wet watching it.

Glancing to my left at Dave then right at John, both have noticeable crotch bulges....

The video clearly making them very happy too.

After a short period to recover, Tina is instructed by Dave to get up on her knees facing the camera.

It's clear Dave has not yet come and wants more of her.

We see him getting into position behind her, one hand on her hip, the other guiding himself in.

However, something becomes apparent as he begins to fuck her...

Initially we see a worried, almost pained look on Tina's face, eyes narrowed, mouth opening wide.

At this point Dave leans forward in his seat to address both of us, he tells us that in this clip he is in Tina's arse.

So that explains her look....

However, as Dave continues to fuck her quite vigorously, I'm surprised to see her expression mellow and change to one of excitement.....she's clearly enjoying it.

I watch with great interest as this quite petite woman, takes his big dick hard and fast up her backside....I'm wondering, with genuine admiration, how she manages to do it.....and enjoy it.

I've never been that fond of anal, I mean it's ok but not something we do regular, I find it a little uncomfortable.

I do it mainly for him.

I've spoken to other women, friends. None of them are keen either.

But then, having said that, none of them like swallowing during oral....Oh well...I'm at least half weird.

Well, a moment later Dave parts with a load in her bum, grunting....red faced and sweaty....staring down at Tina who's mouth is forming an 'O' as in, "Oh yeah."

Her words just audible above the wind noise.

It's a very erotic look, and has me staring in excited awe.

The video ends shortly after with Dave approaching the camera still semi nude, his erect glistening dick waving as he walks...

That was it, the only two he could find, but what a find.

Watching the clips had certainly put us all in the mood.

However before anything begins, I make a point of asking Dave about Tina and anal, did she really like it?

He replied that she loved it, sometimes preferred it to vaginal sex.

This I found fascinating. Apparently she'd always liked it up there even when they were first going out.

Anyway, with my curiosity partially satisfied....we moved on. I wasn't feeling very submissive that night, John picked up on this and Dave seemed to understand too, so perceptive.

That night I wanted to be adored, and so.... was soon canoodling and being groped where I sat on the sofa, busy hands and mouths caressed my grateful....responsive body....and I...let them.

I hadn't intended for anything heavy to happen in the living room as things did get messy and I didn't want stains everywhere, so we usually retired to the bedroom for more serious play time.

However, the sods had me on the ropes almost immediately.

One thing quickly led to another, they soon had my tits out, with me slouched back in my seat legs open, real ladylike.

I had one on each nipple, suckling like big babies....John's hand up between my legs....a finger inserted.

Oh god.....I closed my eyes and let myself drop into this most....exquisite moment in time. My nipples are super sensitive....and what with the finger too....I was soon moaning softly.

Then things came to a head when Dave moved position....and got his head... between my legs.

At this point I was past caring about stains on the sofa.... he's very good with his tongue and I came quickly...and hard..clutching his hair so tightly that I accidentally pulled some out....felt bad about that later....but not at the time.

With hardly any time to recover I was pushed back onto the sofa, vaguely aware of the guys clothing being rapidly removed... and then....I was roughly mounted by Dave.

Twenty stone of virile, eager man, pinning me down.

Laid prone, on my back....still dripping...he was quickly enjoying that special little place....reserved for himself...and my hubby.

Poor dave had been without all week once more, at my request and so, was very....very eager indeed.

Poor thing didn't stand a chance within the confines of my silky heat.

He came quick and hard, cursing and with that thing of his throbbing away deep inside me.

The private moment caught in close up by John, who had quickly got his phone to hand.

The camera view from down between our legs shows a very close up image of Dave filling me with his cream.

I'm not sure what they call the area?.... Between a guy's bum hole and his balls?...Well, that was pulsing heavily on the video as he pumps his stuff into me.

Looks pretty cool.

Felt it too....oh yeah.

Anyway, the night would best be remembered for something else...

It's certainly burnt into my memory. And it's in the album of their favourite pictures of me, as proof.

Later that night, much later, after we had gone upstairs and I'd had my 'fill' of them both.

I wandered back into our bedroom after a visit to the loo for a pee and to clean my poor pussycat...oh dear....so sticky.

And there they were, laid on the bed, naked, sweaty...etc.

I noticed immediately that Dave had a hard on again, he was insatiable that night.

As i entered the bedroom John said, "Dave wants to do it up your arse."

It was said just like that, no build up or hint.... nothing.... straight to the point.

I looked from John to Dave, who was grinning and looking somewhat guilty...

"You don't want to do that to me...do you Dave?"

I said half in jest, for I knew that it was coming, had done since watching the video of him and Tina.

Dave, beaming shyly indicated that he 'would'nt mind'.

'Here we go' I thought. There was no way out.

Bizzarely the phrase 'in for a penny...in for a pound' popped into my mind.

There really was no way out for me, which in itself was so...exciting, tickling my submissive bone shall we say.

I won't bore the reader with fine details.

I did get on my knees....I did get lubed up by John...and I was penetrated by a very excited Dave...watched closely by an equally excited hubby.

John filmed the initial eye watering insertion, then proceeded to lay down legs apart in front of me, presenting his tackle for me to play with....while our friend fucked my backside.

I must say, it did hurt at first, even with loads of lube.

Dave is not much bigger than John but, when it's going up there....well, your very aware of every tiny difference.

Anyway, as Dave got into a steady rhythm, I started to get used to it....let's just say that I felt 'full'.

Being shagged up the bum, for me anyway, brings out my submissive side. I like it when I'm being very submissive, then it does appeal to me because it's for him not me...I'm being used for his pleasure not my own.

However that night I wasn't in a submissive mood so I found the whole thing quite indignant.

And so, I took my frustrations out....my outrage....on John.

I sucked him like I've never sucked before.

Nibbled it too, really meant it....squeezed his balls...hard...used my nails.

I was quite mean.

There is a private album of ours which Dave has a copy of, there's about 50 photo's of me in there.

These are their favourites.

One of the pictures is from that night, taken by John while I was sucking him...Dave can be seen behind me...

In that still image, I stare wickedly into the camera..... mouthful of cock.... eyes narrowed in a peeved look.

Well, the guys loved it of course, especially John, his excited comments while I devoured him, filled the bedroom.

Not surprisingly, neither of them lasted long, John came first.

And a moment later I received an arse full from Dave.

And yes, I was farting spunk the next day...sorry...that was probably too much information.

Well, you can see now why I included this encounter, just a week after the last, it was my first time with Dave up the bum.

We did do it again, lots of times like that but usually when I was being submissive.

In the next chapter I will present a few more examples of what we got up to together, that stick out in our memories.

End of chapter 33.