Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 34

Story Info
The mystery man and the angry pub landlord.
2.8k words
4.4
4.8k
6

Part 34 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
402 Followers

It's a strange feeling you know, revealing all this personal information to you, the reader.

Fills me with strong emotions.

Excitement would be the main one, I do get very excited relating all this. And yes, if you were wondering, I do have to stop sometimes and relieve some of that tension...

I do get anxious too, how a new chapter will be received. With these stories being true I sometimes feel that they will not be exciting or interesting enough.

I do hope you, the reader, has enjoyed our journey so far.

This particular part of our past involving our good friend Dave is coming to an end. When it does, that doesn't mean I will stop writing about myself and John.

There's plenty more to tell, lots more that happened between losing Dave as part of our threesome lifestyle, and the present.

But for now....back to some more examples of our time with Dave.

I've previously given a detailed description of one of our dom/sub sessions. This fetish is something we indulged a lot over the years with our friend.

Oh I got to know my submissive side alright...

Here I'll just outline a few things we got up to.

Restraints...

These we experimented with. To be honest, I was never that keen, always preferring manual restraint.

I like to feel him overpower me, take physical control. Restraints are somewhat....cold.

The boys? Oh they loved tying me up, lazy sods, saved them the effort of holding me down.

I don't like handcuffs, they are literally cold. Although I do like the tinkling noise they make.

My favourite turned out to be a necktie, soft but firm...we had some good results with those, they make good gags too.

The boys learned a lot about knots, it's interesting sometimes....how you gain new skills.

The spanking.

Oh yes please, I love it.

Again, I prefer his bare hand to any implement.

Although, I did like the riding crop.

Tina, Dave's ex, used to ride and she had left some of her old stuff in their garage.

After a good clean it was put to good use....on me.

Oh my goodness....now that did sting, it requires a careful hand though, so easy to use too much force.

But, I always preferred just him on his own, yes the bindings and crop are good but nothing beats being physically restrained, not for me anyway.

I'm actually quite strong and managed sometimes to take Dave by surprise, getting my hands free.

In the early days anyway.

However John would usually be very close by watching and he'd quickly grab me, pinning me while Dave either got a better hold or maybe he would let John continue to hold me while he leisurely brought me to a screaming.... struggling climax.

These were some of my most intense orgasms, while being held down on my back with him on top, feeling his whole weight pressing me down.

That leering triumphant look when he knows he's won, and I'm going over the edge....

It's priceless.

I won't go into detail about these precious times as I have already given an example in a previous chapter.

I will instead relate an experience that happened to us involving another of our passions.... Being watched.

I'll have to fast forward here, to a time roughly 6 or 7 months after the last chapter.

I was 38 and in the midst of bliss.

A lover to two men, a toy to play with...an object to be used and abused....a goddess to be worshipped...

My every desire, and theirs, was met.

It was during this time of exciting discovery and fulfilment that we explored our exhibitionist side.

Although very secretive and guarded around people we knew, strangers were a different matter....

And, often indulging in outdoors fun, the possibility of someone watching us was ever present, much to our delight.

One such incident which we all remember well happened in the spring after we had met Dave.

It was a gorgeous saturday evening in may.

We had been for a drive in the country and found somewhere to park off the road adjacent to a large wooded area.

This particular wood we had visited only the previous week, and on that occasion I'd had a very strong feeling of being watched.

I didn't see or hear anyone and neither did the boys, but the feeling was there alright, I just knew someone was out there watching.

Those two thought I was being paranoid and it was dismissed. However, the idea that someone could be watching....was too good to ignore, hence our choosing to go back there the following week.

Anyway, we'd parked up and walked deep into the woods, I was dressed in knee high black leather boots, short flared skirt and skimpy blouse, no knickers.

On reaching what we thought was the previous week's spot, a padded blanket was laid out....and after a good look around us....the fun began.

First I went down on my knees and gave both of them a good lick....is it me? Or does cock taste better outdoors?

After I'd got both of my fellas good and hard, I lay down on the blanket....ready for a good seeing to.

Oh was I ready for it....and oh...did I get it.

Dave went first...he didn't come that time, but I did....hard...sinking my teeth into his shoulder....trembling from tip to toe.

Next came hubby, and for him I was bundled onto my knees, mounted, grabbed roughly by the hair and taken.

My body shaking violently with each deep, eager thrust.

I soon had Dave's hard, hot bell end in my mouth, sucking for all I was worth....then...at that moment...I happened to glance past Dave into the trees and I saw... him.

Dave was knelt slightly off to one side, leaving my forward view partially clear...those eyes....that's all I could see...dark... piercing.

Penetrating into my own.

Honestly? I froze initially. Didn't know what to do. But somehow, I knew he wasn't a threat.

He was there to...see.

To see us.

To see me.

He was well camouflaged, John later told me it was the 'real tree' camo.

Certainly did blend in with the background.

Very close too, we later found out that it was just 20 yards away. He would have been able to hear us as well as see.

His face had the camo paint on and it was obvious he would have been out there hunting and 'come' upon us quite by chance.

That first time i saw him it came as a shock, in fact I almost jumped out my skin when I realised....he was so close.

It was quite skilled really, getting that close without being detected.

Although I suppose, we were all occupied with our own points of interest.

Anyway, after my initial shock had passed, a deep.....penetrating rush of excitement barreled through me....all consuming.

That first time, I didn't mention anything to the boy's, this was my little secret....just us two knew....me....and the stranger.

I wanted this to be natural, special. And if I were to alert them, it would spoil it.

And so, as my body shook from the heavy thrusts delivered by my husband, and with a mouthful of cock....I stared back into the strangers eye's...wanting more than anything for him to know that I knew.

He stared back, intently watching...

Oh god...it was one of the most erotic things in my life.... those eyes watching, and that feeling that he knew... that I knew.

I couldn't see the rest of him, but I could imagine what he was doing to himself, while he watched.

I came so hard, on John's dick a moment later, closing my eyes, crying out....the sound muffled in the best possible way.

When at last I opened them, the stranger was gone.

Still I didn't tell the boys and continued to enjoy their attentions. Only revealing what I'd seen when we were in the car and on our way home.

They were understandably shocked, mainly at me not telling. But soon came to understand when I explained why.

I was called, colourfully....a 'Kinky bitch' by John.

I suppose that sums me up.

Well, after my reveal there was a great deal of excitement about going back the following saturday.

To cut a long story short, we did, and he was there.

The boys did a good job of acting, pretending they didn't know.

But you know what? I think he knew I'd told them, he kept further back this time, more cautious.

We all agreed afterwards that it was so much more intense with this stranger watching, especially in secret like that.

That fella, really spiced things up, not that this was needed, but you can never have enough spice.

We went back lots of times and did it with our mystery man watching us.

There was no question of trying to interact with him, we all just knew instinctively, to do that would spoil it.

He would have run away. It was best to leave him be.

Then, one saturday evening, he wasn't there. And again the following weekend.

And that was it, we never saw him again.

Our mystery man remained just that. Part of the attraction of him, was the fact we knew so little about him.

We didn't know his age, his ethnicity, if he was married....nothing.

For all we knew he could have been someone who knew us.

There was no explanation either, for why he just left.

Anyway, we continued going to that spot for a while but, with no success....we moved on.

And so now, I will move on, to the next experience we all vividly remember.

This little episode actually started out very well but ended quite badly and with.... deeply embarrassing results.

I'm going to fast forward again now, from the point of the mystery man in may, right through to october of that same year, roughly a year after the St trinian's episode.

Dave had lost a lot of weight by then and was looking very lean.

We were all blissfully and unashamedly enjoying each other, still mostly at weekends but also during the week sometimes too.

As I was still working part time back then and Dave out of the office often, it sometimes led to some very nice afternoon or morning delight, for me and him at least.

Which, actually pleased my husband tremendously.

We made recordings for him of our little affair while he was at work, which he thoroughly enjoyed watching when he came home.

Going a step further one time, I surprised John by sending him a special picture message on his mobile, while he was at work on his lunch break.

Dave had paid me a visit for a 'quickie' that day and had only just left, so... before I got cleaned up an idea occurred to me....

I got down on my back, opened my legs wide and took a photo.....of the state Dave had left me in.

Then I sent it to John with the wording 'guess who's just been to see me'.

He later told me that a work colleague had almost seen it.

He was so turned on by the image of my fanny with his friends spunk leaking from it that he went off to the toilets and had a wank.

Well, this gave us ideas...

We were soon sending my hubby pictures in real time of us together, whenever we could.

Oh my, the excitement this produced. Knowing my hubby was having to relieve himself while at work, because of us.

Anyway, this kind of thing was taken a step further later that month.

During the course of our travels, driving around country lanes looking for nice spots to have a little fun, we came across a very quaint pub in a quiet village.

We'd stopped there a few times on a saturday evening for a drink....and realised the place had potential for something we wanted to try.

Our daring side had firmly taken root by this time in the relationship, the risk of getting caught....it was like a drug.

It was me that first noticed this pub in particular had very nice clean toilets, but more than that, they were ideal for a little....sneaky fun.

What piqued my interest in this was a recent conversation with a friend from work who had sucked her boyfriend off in a public toilet...

How she described it, the risk etc...caught my imagination.

It wasn't the setting you see, but the risk that attracted me.

Anyway, I mentioned this to the guys and they were of course, very enthusiastic about the idea.

The pub toilets, apart from being spotlessly clean, were also well designed. The cubicles large and with a good bolt on the door.

Both ladies and gents were located behind a door in the pub lounge which led into a corridor, doors on the left...disabled, ladies and finally gents.

It was perfect, plenty of opportunity for some risqué fun.

And as an added bonus, whichever one of my lovers was with me in the cubicle, they would take a picture of us on their mobile and send it in real time to the other sat in the pub lounge...

Well, oh my, it worked a treat initially. We had some fun alright.

What would happen is this.

We would choose a booth near the toilets so to see who had gone in...come out, so we knew when it was empty.

Then when it was clear, I would go first to the ladies, followed a moment later usually by Dave.

Who of course, followed me in to the ladies. There, once safely locked in the cubicle I would either suck him off or sometimes I'd bend over for him.

He would take pictures and send them to John sat nursing... not just a pint, at our booth.

I felt so cheap, so dirty, and it felt so good.

Being used in a pub loo...I'd reached new depths of slutiness!

The excitement levels however....soared to dizzy new heights.

We could get caught at any time....

The rush I got from staring into Dave's phone camera as I sucked his cock...in the pub loo...oh my.

Anyway, this exciting episode did come to an abrupt end unfortunately.

I've never been barred from a pub before.

But that's what happened.

That fateful night I'd followed Dave into the gents, we'd only been in there a moment so fortunately hadn't had chance to do much.

We heard the outer lounge door open, then the gents toilet door squeaked open just as my phone began ringing....it was John trying to warn us.

But, too late.

A voice, loud and close outside the cubicle door...

It was the pub landlord.

I won't go into detail here but, basically he knew that we were both in there and made it very clear we should get out.

There was no point trying to hide it we'd been caught red handed.

He was waiting just outside the cubicle door when Dave unbolted, and opened it.

I was so ashamed, my face was burning hot. But it was nothing compared to the long walk back through the hushed pub lounge area, where the locals had got wind of something interesting happening.

You know that scene in westerns where the stranger walks into the local saloon?....piano stops playing and everyone goes quiet...watching?

Well, there was no piano but...you get the idea.

Everyone in the lounge was staring at us, John was already standing, looking guilty and worried.

The landlady had confronted him as well and was staring accusingly from him to us as we walked up to them.

She gave me in particular a 'mucky' look, informed me that I was a 'disgusting trollop' and warned all of us never to return.

We made a hasty retreat and I can honestly say that it was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life.

After that, we were much more cautious.

The mistake we'd made in this case was not being observant enough. The pub couple had been watching our behaviour for a few weeks and were onto us.

Also we chose a quiet village pub with mainly locals inside, so we stood out from the crowd.

Anyway, that concludes those two examples of our adventures.

There is just one more that I will relate, which I'll go into detail about in the next chapter.

This particular episode the reader may find hard to believe. I look back myself in disbelief.... thinking....did that really happen?

But of course, I know that it did.

As this part of our story has more to do with an interracial aspect, the next few chapters of memoirs will be posted in that section.

End of chapter 34.

Pippa76
Pippa76
402 Followers