Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 35

Story Info
Dave has a surprise for Pippa.
2.9k words
4.45
5.3k
8

Part 35 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
403 Followers

Authors note.

This is chapter 35 of an ongoing series of true stories about myself Pippa, and my hubby John.

Our experiences, and the people we met and....interacted with on our journey during the past 12 years.

I normally post in the exhibition/ voyeur section but as this part of our story involves mainly an interracial theme I have decided to put the next few chapters here.

As this is an ongoing collection of stories that is new to this category, I will here give a brief description.

Series of true stories charting the awakening of a shy lady's promiscuous nature and her subsequent journey to becoming a hot wife.

Pippa and John married couple, at the time of chapter 35 she late 30's he early 40's.

In a threesome relationship with their friend Dave. These next few chapters describe Pippa's first interracial experience, being 'loaned out' to Dave's elderly Indian friend.

Sammy, the bus driver.

Ok, so this is the part of our story that as previously mentioned, the reader may struggle to believe, and I don't blame you.

However I can assure you that it did happen, I have very fond memories of it... my time with a certain gentleman....

This began after our first christmas together as a threesome with our good friend Dave. Before the mystery watcher in the woods, it was early february and I'd recently turned 38.

It was a cold wintry sunday morning, sleet was falling outside the kitchen window as I recall.

We were sat having breakfast together, myself, John and Dave, after an exhaustive saturday nights debauchery...

The boys had finished their bacon and eggs, greedy bugger's always wolfed it down, but then....I had drained their energy during the night so they needed it.

I was just finishing mine when Dave began a conversation, breaking the silence that often occupies a meal time.

He began by asking if I still liked much older guys?

By then we'd known Dave for a good 5 months so he knew all my kinks and fetishes....well...almost all.

I replied that I did, then asked him why?

He then looked quite thoughtful while sipping his mug of tea, the look suggested he was mulling something over...

So I prompted him, "Well?....What is it... what's on your mind?"

He slowly put his tea down, still with that thoughtful look, then asked how old do I like them?

Now it was my turn to look thoughtful, as thoughtful as you can be with a hangover and aching fanny...that is.

Surprisingly I'd not given much thought to how old I'd go, I quickly decided that as long as he could perform there was no age limit so replied with a grin, "The older the better."

Dave studied me for a moment then said, "I...see."

He said it slowly, overemphasising.

Then proceeded to go quiet again, leaving the ball in my court once more.

Frustrated, I asked, "Well?....come on?...spit it out."

Dave seemed a little reluctant, almost furtive.

Glancing from me to John and back again.

By now John had also taken a keen interest in our friends odd behaviour.

Dave had our full attention.

He took another sip from his mug, then said, "Well... there's this guy I know....a friend...I've known him a few months...and...well I had an idea...I think he might be interested in meeting you."

Now this was interesting, both my own and John's ears pricked up at this news....Dave's friend... interested in meeting me?

I was full of questions as you can imagine. However, Dave reluctantly refused to divulge too much.

Telling us that he wasn't sure yet and it would spoil the surprise.

He was quite evasive, which got me even more curious.

However, despite my attempts, Dave wouldn't be drawn any more on the subject, merely saying that it was best if we leave it with him and to trust him.

Before he left that morning, he asked if I could show this friend of his a picture of me. Not a naughty one just a facial picture so he could see what I looked like.

I agreed, feeling frustrated. But there was little else I could do.

After he'd gone all we could talk about was Dave and his mystery friend.

We only had one clue, the guys age.

Dave had asked how old I liked them, so clearly he was talking about someone much older than us.

Looming large over the shoulder of the age thing was the exciting possibility of a foursome...

I'd never done that before, not at that point in time anyway.

The week that followed was both intensely exciting and equally frustrating.

Despite my best efforts over the phone, Dave just kept repeating.... to trust him.

Eventually we did get a text from Dave on thursday night, it simply said, 'I got good news my friend wants to meet you will explain saturday trust me!'

I knew better than to ask any questions so replied, 'ok' and left it at that.

However my simple reply belied the turmoil raging within not just myself but my husband too.

Excitement and anticipation...who was this guy?

That week was one of the most tense of my life!

Eventually saturday arrived and with it an enthusiastic Dave.

Not just because of the night ahead and all its delights but also, he had something exciting to tell us.

We all went into our living room, I was dressed in my 'around the house' clothes, nothing special, joggers and jumper. I would get changed into something naughty later, it was John's turn to choose the outfit for that night.

And so, with drinks in hand and sitting comfortably on our sofa....Dave began telling us about his friend....my mystery admirer.

He took a big swig from his can of stella, then, leant forward in his seat, watching me closely.

"Alright....I suppose it's a good job your sat down for this....here goes...my friend's name is Samir....or Sammy as I know him...he's an Indian gent....and he's eighty six years old."

As soon as I heard that number, my eyes widened in total surprise, I had an idea he would be quite old.....but this...

Silence filled the room, albeit briefly, as my husband suddenly broke it with a vocal echo of what I was thinking.

"Eighty six!...."

The words rang loud with an incredulous tone....repeating, "Eighty six?....fuck off!"

The last part was said with a sarcastic mocking tongue.

Our friend, unfazed, continued staring at me, soaking up my surprised expression.

He began nodding, a confident grin spreading across his face, glancing once at John before returning his gaze to me.

"Yep...I know...it's true...he used to be on our books at the council...he was a client of mine...I've seen his birthdate there in black and white... he is eighty six."

I opened my mouth to say something but again, John had read my mind and said what I was about to.

"Whoa...wait a minute...this guys eighty six yeah?...well...how do you know he can still do anything?"

A valid question, and one which Dave then went on to answer.

Starting from the beginning, Dave told us that he'd first met Sammy through work, he'd gone out to assess him for some special equipment to help him around the house as he was having problems with mobility, he suffers from arthritis.

Well, on seeing the name of who he had the appointment with, Dave vaguely recognised it, but couldn't remember properly until he saw him when he went to visit.

His was a face from the past, a familiar, well known and well liked individual. And despite the ravages of time Dave still recognised his old bus driver.

Sammy used to do the route that passed through the village Dave lived in many years ago.

Known throughout that area simply as, Sammy the bus driver.

"Well... after I showed him my I.D he invited me in but I didn't say anything at first...it was weird because he kept looking at me...like he remembered you know?... But couldn't place me."

Dave explained that during the assessment Sammy suddenly raised his finger and levelled it at him, "I know you", he said.

And that was it, Dave had been in his late teens and catching the bus to work many years earlier when he and Sammy had built up a friendship, while riding on the bus.

They exchanged nostalgic memories and were chatting well into Dave's next appointment schedule.

During their conversation, our friend found out that Sammy was really struggling on his own, his wife had died years previously and he had no children or family support.

And what with failing health...

And so, kind hearted Dave had begun to help Sammy, out of work hours.

Taking him to doctors appointments, food shopping etc.

Then came a big change, Sammy had to give up his council house, it was getting too much for him and he was moved to a sheltered housing facility.

Beaulah grove. I knew of the place, it was not far from where we lived, about a half mile.

It was during his friends time here that Dave made a surprising discovery.

Dave had kept on seeing Sammy, helping him out and social visits too, they would often have a drink together on an evening sometimes chatting away about the old days till late.

Sammy was lonely and appreciated Dave's company.

"Well...it was about a fortnight ago...."

Dave said, after cracking open another can of stella.

"....Sammy asked me to help him with his computer...an email account he was trying to set up....you know the elderly and technology!"

He rolled his eyes and went on.

During the course of trying to help, Dave found something on Sammy's computer...

"It was an awkward moment I can tell you."

He confided, "There was all this porn on his search history...loads of it...I.M.W.F...indian male...white... female."

He explained that Sammy was deeply embarrassed by his friends discovery so Dave quickly made light of it, trying to play it down.

"I just turned to face him and did my steptoe impression...you.. dirty old man...Sammy laughed and it kind of defused the situation."

By now, Dave's 'idea' about me meeting his elderly friend, was making a lot more sense.

John chimed in, "Ah...I see....so your Indian friend especially likes white ladies?"

Dave nodded, "Spot on."

He continued, telling us that Sammy opened up a little about the porn.

He told Dave that it was one of the few pleasures he had left.

It even amazed himself....how 'it' still worked...at his age.

From later conversations Dave found out that Sammy 'pleased himself' most days, while watching I.M.W.F porn.

"He has a thing for white, blonde haired women....and that's when I thought of you."

Dave said, aiming a wicked grin at me.

All I could do was copy his grin and say, "I'm glad you did....Sammy sounds very interesting."

Dave replied, "He's a great guy... honestly you'll like him...he's really friendly and he's got a wicked sense of humour...sharp too...he may be getting on but you can't get one past him."

Dave then revealed what Sammy had said when he mentioned me to him earlier that week, after he'd brought up the subject with us, of his mystery friend.

"So...I'm there one night at beaulah with Sammy and we'd had a few...I knew what I wanted to say but I was a bit nervous...you know?..worried about how he'd react."

Dave told us how he'd asked Sammy a hypothetical question...

What if he knew someone? a lady friend....white...long blonde hair...who was really turned on by much older men... would Sammy want to meet her?

At first Sammy replied that he would think he was having his leg pulled.

However, seeing the serious look on Dave's face, Sammy soon realised that this was no hypothetical question.

Dave told him a bit about me, not revealing the true nature of our relationship.

He just made out, rather crudely I might add, that after Tina had dumped him he'd 'knocked off' this married woman called Pippa...who had an unusual fetish...for old men.

He told Sammy that our affair was over but we were still good friends.

"Sammy is a very private man....and I just know he would never want to...well...you know...share...so I just made something up."

He went on to describe how Sammy reacted to this knowledge.

He asked lots of questions, mainly about my appearance and my marriage. Dave initially described me then went on to show Sammy my picture.

"Oh pip....you should have seen his face...he really likes you...a lot."

I was then given a message written down by Dave, from Sammy.

It read...My dear, you are beautiful and I would be honoured if you could come visit me in the near future, please join me for tea and a chat.

It would make my day.

Kindest regards, Sammy.

This message from a kind lonely old man, touched me deeply....I just knew then from that moment...he was special...and I wanted him.

And then Dave showed me Sammy's picture he'd taken just a few days earlier.

I stared down at the image on Dave's phone...a portrait of age...time....life.

The first thing that I noticed was Sammy's broad smile, his kind eyes.

He did look aged, bald head, wrinkles, a large flat nose, big ears with droopy earlobes, white wisps of hair for eyebrows....a thin white beard.

As I took in his features my heart began to beat faster I could feel my face and neck warming....feeling flushed.

Sammy's image attracted me in a way I find hard to explain.

It goes beyond simple attraction. What I felt when I looked at Sammy was something profound.... something that dwelled deep inside me...a burning desire.

But it was not just that image of age....there was his colour....his dark skin...

There, I felt it again, this man was special....what would that dark colour look like next to my pale pink?

I took in a breath, my hand beginning to tremble as I imagined....

All the men I'd been with up to that point on our journey had been white....if this 'arrangement' with Sammy proved fruitful....it meant that he would be my first.

My first, man of colour.

So now I had two things at play, my biggest age gap of almost 50 years...and the race aspect.

As I pondered this I could feel myself shaking, literally trembling with excitement, the adrenaline rush making me feel dizzy.

Swallowing hard, I slowly came back to my senses with the aid of Dave's excited words.

"Ooh pip...that's quite a look....you like him don't you?"

My answer was simply to nod, at that precise moment I was incapable of speech.

The thought of me and Sammy together...made me feel weak.

Yes this was in its infancy but...I knew exactly where I wanted it to lead.

That night, while the boys used me...I could think of only one thing.

Sammy.

I wanted...no...needed him.

I needed to know what he felt like, sounded like, smelt like, I needed everything that man had to give me.

In my imagination, I was his... already.

The following day, after Dave had gone I talked with John a lot, about Sammy.

My husband taking particular interest in the fact that he was Indian.

This seemed to turn him on more than the huge age gap.

However, our excitement was dulled somewhat by Dave's assurance that Sammy was not the type who would be likely to share, so the chances for my first foursome looked bleak.

Dave got back in touch on the Sunday night with news about when I could meet his friend.

As I was working mornings that following week, it was arranged for the tuesday afternoon.

Sammy had wanted me to visit on monday, giving me not much time to prepare....he sure was eager.

But I changed it to tuesday, feeling a little nervous and wanting that buffer zone of an extra day.

Dave assured us that tuesday was fine and passed on a message from Sammy, that he was honoured I was coming to see him and was greatly looking forward to it.

The phone was on speaker and while I spoke with Dave I could hear John muttering in the background, "Yes I bet he is....the randy old sod."

That monday, I couldn't get Sammy and our looming meeting out of my mind.

All morning at work I daydreamed....

By the end of the shift my knickers were damp.

And when I got home, with nobody in....I took care of my...frustrations.

Tuesday arrived and I went through the motions of everyday life, in a daze.

Stumbling through a haze of nervous excitement.

John had picked out some underwear he wanted me to have that day.

All white, to symbolise by interracial virginity.

Stockings and suspenders, skimpy lacy knickers and matching bra set.

It was perfect.

I kissed my husband goodbye that morning as he went to work.

Our kiss was deep, slow and tender. Not just the act of two lovers but more importantly two soulmates.

After our kiss he looked into my eyes and said, with a growing grin, "Try not to give the old geezer a heart attack...won't you?"

I suddenly had a flashback to Alan and the state I'd worked him up into....and Sammy was a good deal older...

I assured John that I'd go easy on the 'old geezer', copying his grin and receiving a sharp slap on my rump before we parted.

We said our goodbyes at the door and I watched him drive off, waving.

It was early and still dark outside, i could hear one of the boys getting up for school.

Although not alone I did feel solitary...

Gazing off into the distance I could see the lights of town, somewhere amongst those lights was beaulah grove.....where the residents would just be waking up...

To be continued.

End of chapter 35.

Pippa76
Pippa76
403 Followers