All Comments on 'Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 44'

by Pippa76

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

A lovely remembrance of past times. Both Sammy and Barry got a great deal of pleasure from you in the afternoon that they could use your body and charms. No need to feel any guilt, Pippa

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 1 year ago

This story is quite lovely, capturing the nostalgia one has for the gone, vanished, never to return except in our cloud of thoughts known as memory. I now have an image of Beulah, Sammy, and Barry in my mind, created by your recent stories, and it is a haunting one. And now it is no more.

Such is life, I suppose. We live, we prosper, and then we're gone, preserved only in the memories of those we leave behind. Your visits to the cemetery is so sweet. May Sammy rest peacefully in your memories, or perhaps erotically; no matter -- the point is that he is there, and always will be. 5*~~JB

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51over 1 year ago

A very sensitive wrapup of the hot times and denizens of Beaulah Grove. I can just see it crumble as you did, erased by progress, save for the memories of those who found something special there. And some weird stuff, as well. Thank you for such a memorable tale! Life is indeed so unpredictable. I feel for the security guard who didn't intend to hurt anyone, much less kill poor Sammy. Life can indeed turn in an instant. And those of us who remain must sort it out to the best of our ability. And go on, and follow our desires.

charliem100charliem100over 1 year ago

All good things come to an end. I guess I'm as perverted as Pippa since my favorite part of the series is when she's completely naked and being ravaged in the missionary position on that filthy mattress by Barry, still not sure she can escape that day. One of the best ever!

FortyninemikeFortyninemikeover 1 year ago

Good series though I thought Barry was pretty much disgusting.

Gazza6969Gazza6969about 1 year ago

How lovely of you Pip, taking flowers to the grave, Good girl.

And thinking afterwards of Barry, we all need someone, double Good girl.

I Wii always think of you and Sammy whenever I see Thorntons. !

Anjin1962Anjin196210 months ago

Just beautiful, the feelings you savour, for your lovers, truly bare your soul. It's never just sex, that you have recounted your experiences so long after the events, shows the deep impact of your experiences. Thank you so much for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPippa76@Pippa76
Mature lady who is happily married. I love reading erotic stories. New to this place but love it already. Had some very interesting experiences which I am looking forward to writing about.